Brianna Goes Wild at Bachelorette!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I answered, unconvincingly, 'I couldn't sleep, so I got up and came out to put out our garbage. I was on my way back from the trash bin when I saw you guys. And yes, of course, I had clothes on when we went out earlier. I'm only naked now because this is how I sleep in warm weather. At this hour I didn't expect to cross paths with anyone out here in the couple minutes it takes to toss out our garbage,' I don't know if they were just being polite, but neither man questioned my explanation.

"I turned to unlock the door, and as I was opening it, out of the corner of my eye I saw, right next to the building, where it always had been, the trash bin I'd just claimed to be returning from. The same trash bin the three guys had just walked past, the one nowhere near the direction they had just watched me come from. Between my obvious lie about why I was out walking around naked, and my unlikely choices for taking out a bag of trash, such as carrying a purse and putting on high heels, but no actual clothing, I wondered how the two men keeping Andy upright could possibly not see that I was lying my ass off. Andy, bless him, still seemed to be too out of it to be aware of my exposure, or much of anything else.

"If nothing else, me being naked ensured top-notch assistance from Kevin and the other guy, whose identity I finally remembered from having seen photos of him on Toni's Facebook feed. I was happier before I realized that the younger of the two men ogling me was Toni's little brother Terry. They followed me, more or less carrying Andy all the way to the elevator. All four walls inside the elevator being mirrored from floor to ceiling made for an awkward trip; wherever I looked, there I was!

"We made our way down the hall, through the door to our unit, and across our living room to the couch. They kept Andy on his feet and looked on patiently as I got out some sheets and a pillow and made the couch up, then waited a bit longer while I tucked Andy in before they finally said goodnight. I thanked them both for taking care of Andy.

"As he was leaving, Kevin stopped to look at the collage of photos from our wedding day, the one hanging on the wall next to the door. He pointed at a photo of you and asked me if you were my older sister! I told him, 'Nope, I'm an only child, that's my Mom, but people make that mistake a lot.'

"He took one last look at me, then smiled, telling me, 'I can definitely see the resemblance!' He was kind enough to bring the big bag of garbage waiting by the door out to the trash bin on his way out."