All Comments on 'Brian's Story'

by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sense

Most sensual. Had to start my blood pressure meds again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot! (sizzle....)

Wow verry hott! Good writing style too, and flows swell... Keeps the interest building. You must have a great editor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I love it, good writing! Anybody know where I can find a girl like that?

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
WOWSER!

This story was fucking hot! My cock was throbbing both times that I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing writing

Loved the story ... and really well written

dogslobberdogslobberalmost 12 years ago
Not your best work.

Not your best work. i dont buy the entire premis. i now there are going to be people who disagree and i am fin with that, i just know i would kill a guy who took such liberty with my girl. Girls find guys like this weak and soon will leave them to find an alpha male. Sorry I liked Luke and Amy better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it.

Nice build up to having him fluff her lover's cock and then to the cream pie clean up.

I give it a full mast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Way to go author

I find the premise very plausible. The couple depicted is obviously made up of two very confident, committed people that love each other and are able to be open about their sexual needs. Is it true that a lot of women wouldn't be into this? Well, yes. But the story depicts that exceptional girl.

It's a really hot story and I love the focus on commitment and trust and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Great story. I totally understand the no kissing rule. My wife and I have that agreement when we are with different partners. I appreciate the love and respect you instilled into your characters. The humiliation thing works for some but not for all. You struck a perfect balance.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written. Nearly perfect. Believable too because this happened to me years ago. Nice! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous