All Comments on 'Brian's Wife'

by GoldenCojones

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
couldn't get past the first paragraph

Just sickening.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkover 6 years ago
Happy ending

Is a cuckold a happy end if so I want a sad one please 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ridiculously awful story - not worth a minute of your time

Not worth a minute of your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

To Annoy Mouse:

Believe it or not you are not the only reader on this site. You belittle authors without reading their stories (I doubt you could read a 9 page story on Lit). You don't have the authority to tell an author to go away. If you don't like reading a story then don't read it. If you hate an author because of his name or the category he posts in (What other reason could you have since you are in illiterate idiot) then don't read that author.

This is a wonderful porn story. I gave it a five. It is well written and the has enough plot and story to keep me happy. All you haters need to just keep your hate to yourself. It makes you very ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GoldenCojones

Seems that they are starting to oxidize... Guess they weren't real gold in the first place.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 6 years ago
WTF?

Dump the bitch and make Brian support her fucking kid...

Pinupfan53Pinupfan53over 6 years ago
fun fantasy

This was a fun fantasy story. I loved the non stop action and Debbie was wet dream come true. I also love the long story. Do it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! It's true!!!

It's true if annony hates it, the story is always a 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What stupid, nonsense, wimp and pathetic story. 1* for this crap

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so shallow and poor like this trash of story.

In fact the writer spent so many times describing the cocks and loads of cum his STD cunt wife got that it seems the writer does enjoy cocks!

It seems the writer has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues and cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

Perhaps this lame story may have better chance in T&C or Gay session, as the LW readers don't appreciate this kind of garbage story.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, what trash and waste of time. Wondering such low score

This writer must be brainless or he really is stupid to write such garbage.

The writer even wrote such long 9 pages full of trash, nonsense, wimp and pathetic story.

What waste of time!

1* for this crap.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Fun story

I loved the sex, I need too meet Brian and his friends xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

I really enjoy how the annoying mouse's read stories that upset them so much, then write stupid little comments, such as ' just get your .45 cal semi-auto and kill the pair of them'. It confirms what everyone thinks American men's guns are substitutes for their cocks. I happen to enjoy this story and would have loved to change places with Debbie or any of the women, who would'n't want to be such a cum dump. More please 5 stars, personally I give it 10.

Alex54092Alex54092over 6 years ago
A FIVE*****

Wow! Incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impregnation fetish which belongs in???? Come on, you can do it.....

FETISH.

Golden Cojones?

More like fool's gold.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
Excellent story.

Wish I lived in their neighborhood. More please. 5*

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Incredible, cannot believe anyone would write crap like this. What kind of hippee commune is this, is Charles Manson lurking around.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Wow

Did anyone actually finish this? There must be some seriously messed up people here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WACC with a RAAC

Toni, surprise I decided to trade you in for a younger hotter model. Guess what, Brian old pal, you get the child support....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Wonderful fantasy! Thank you for spending the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not as far fetched as it seems

Many elements of this story resonate with my wife and I. This story seems a little too close to the life we lead without knowing that the author either got lucky in his understanding of alternate lifestyles, or lives one, at least in part. Great job at capturing the 24/7 D/s and fetish lifestyle occupied by open minded, sexually mature people! Ignore the critics and keep doing what you're doing. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
9 pages every one containing

cocks, pussy's, orgasms all gets a bit tedious. Less sex and more story please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more lame BS

Can you get any less imaginative?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Richards a wimp. Kept the cheating whore and couldn't get past 2 women to see what his wife was doing. 1*

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

Wasted my time on this piece of cuck shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utter garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

woman dominated cuck story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This group of brain-amputated idiots urgently needs to be put into a zoo so that normal people can watch them and realize that human beings are really descended from apes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man y’all really make these man like real bitches crazy just end the bull shit

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Love how the demented little anonymous boys lose their shit over something like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the important "life lesson" of this very entertaining piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about the next chapter of breeding Brian's wife and all the rest. Sounds like a fun group.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was so surreal. Too many levels of fucked up going on here. I don't understand why people like this even get married if all they do is fuck other people. As for the breeding thing, how is that going to fix anything? Very dumb if you ask me.

My guess is Toni wants this 20% for revenge and 80% because she's only had one cock her whole life. It's just a big excuse to let her fuck around while getting revenge. No sensible person that wants keep their marriage would fuck another person as revenge let alone get themselves knocked up in doing so. Of course somehow everyone is accepting of everything in the end. Well if it works for them so be it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous