Brian's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie just smiled and shrugged.

With Brian spent, Debbie made supper and they spent the night cuddling and talking on the couch. In bed that night Debbie snuggled up to Brian, laying her head on his chest with his strong arm wrapped around her. She could hear his heart beating and felt his muscled chest slowly rise and fall as he dozed. A tear escaped her eye and she felt it run down her cheek.

It was the quiet times like this that made her wish she wasn't who she was. During the day, she never really thought about it, but in the quiet hours of the night she couldn't keep her mind in check. What would her life be like if she wasn't addicted to sex? If she wasn't so submissive? What would her life be like if she was strong and independent and amazing like the women she read about and saw on TV? Beside her, Brian squeezed her tighter and she felt his head lift and turn toward her.

"You are perfect. Did you know that, Debbie? You are smart, and beautiful, and everything I want in a wife."

She lay still afraid to respond to her husband's words.

"We are made for each other. We understand each other and each other's needs. There is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about." His other hand reached over and brushed a tear from her cheek.

Tilting her head up she looked into his eyes. "Don't you ever wish you had a wife who was faithful? Who never let another person touch her? Who was pure and wholesome and perfect?"

Brian smiled down at her and let his finger trace over her mouth. "No." He shook his head. "I don't. Do you wish you had a husband who never strayed?"

Pushing herself up on one elbow she looked at him and shook her head. "No. I love that you have other women. It's just that..." Her voice died.

"It's just that society tells you that the way we live is wrong."

She nodded.

"Fuck society! All this monogamy bullshit is made up so fat-assed bureaucrats with two-inch dicks can get laid once or twice a year. It's what is wrong with our species. Every year humans get a little stupider and a little weaker because we've taken natural selection out of the process." He rolled onto his side to face her. "In fact, I've just decided. Once we have Toni good and knocked up, we are going to get you pregnant too. I want you to stop taking the pill. Someone as amazing as you needs to be bred and bred often to offset some of the stupid weak people that are popping out brats every nine months."

At first Debbie was shocked and then the idea set in. She was going to be a mother. A wide smile spread across her face and she threw herself onto Brian and hugged him.

"I wonder who will knock me up first?"

Brian laughed. "We may never know. Too many candidates to have all your lover's tested."

She lovingly punched him in the gut, drawing a fake grunt. "I hope it's you."

"We'll see." Brian kissed her passionately and then rolled onto his back, pulling her half onto him as he did. After that they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day, Debbie tossed out her birth control pills. Around midmorning she called Martha Lemming and invited them over to supper. Martha seemed surprised by the call, but accepted the invitation asking if they should bring anything. Debbie assured her that she didn't need to and as soon as she hung up she texted Brian to let him know they would have company that night. She picked up the house and just after two, Evan stopped by. Debbie admired his tone muscles and dark skin as she led him into the living room. As soon as Even stopped in front of the couch, Debbie dropped to her knees in front of him and eagerly fished his cock from his trousers.

"I'm glad you came over, Evan. Brian only came in my mouth once this morning and I need some more."

"Well, help yourself, Debbie." Evan chuckled in his deep baritone voice. "While you suck my cock, I want to hear more about this breeding party Brian is putting together."

"It's hard to talk with my mouth full. How about I suck you good and then I'll tell you whatever you want while you fuck me?"

"Shit, woman. Now that sounds like a fuckin' plan." Evan loosened his pants and stepped out of them, quickly dropping his boxer's to the floor as well.

Debbie licked Evan's long cock from the base to the tip and then took the knob inside her mouth. She caressed the head of his cock with her tongue as her lips clamped around it, letting her suck her cheeks in. She moved down his rod, her hand guiding the way. When she had about half his length in her mouth she dropped her hand down to his heavy sack and massaged his balls. She kept her tongue busy circling his knob and shaft as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Continuing to work his pole, Debbie moved her hand further down and pressed a finger into Evan's tight ass, probing for his prostate. Above her, the big man groaned.

"Ahh, fuck! Damn bitch! You suck cock better than any other bitch I've ever know, and that shit ain't no lie. You keep this up and I'm gonna fill your mouth with my cum."

That was exactly what Debbie wanted. She loved the way Evan's cum tasted and she needed a big load in her mouth. Rocking her hips, she increased the tempo of her bobbing mouth on Evan's cock. She pressed her finger deeper into his ass, fucking him as she sucked. It only took a little while and then Evan groaned and thrust his hips out.

"Here it cums, you nasty little cum slut. Drink my cum. Take it bitch! Take it." Evan grabbed the back of her head and held onto her head as his cock shot glob after glob of thick, salty cum into her mouth.

Debbie pulled back just before the first spurt erupted from Evan's cock just keeping her lips over his knob. As he came in her mouth she held as much as she could, only swallowing when it became too much. As his orgasm waned, Debbie worked his cock a little more, savoring every drop of his seed. God, she loved cum. When, at last, there was no more for her to suck from Evan's spent cock, she stood up and opened her mouth for Evan to see.

"Want some?" She asked with her mouth still full of his cream.

"Fuck no, Bitch. Swallow that cum."

Debbie chuckled as she swallowed the rest of his seed. "Turn around, I'll rim you until you're hard again and then you can fuck me."

Evan grinned down at her. "Shit, slut! You are one nasty fucking slut, you know that."

Debbie smiled up at him. "Yes, I'm the nastiest cum slut in town. Do you want me to lick your ass or not?"

Evan shook his head. "Fuck yeah." Turning around he bent over and spread his cheeks.

Debbie admired the firmness of his ass. She loved the way his dark chocolate skin deepened in color around his anus. Kneeling behind him, she kissed his butt cheeks slowly working her way toward her goal. As she neared his puckered ring, she could see him clenching and unclenching his ass with each caress. He was enjoying this. She reached up between his legs and began to stroke his long thick shaft. Pressing her tongue directly onto his hole, she tasted the musky, earthy flavor of his ass. Probing it with her tongue she drove deep and then pulled back to let her tongue dance around his rim.

His cock was getting hard in her hand as she worked him. Soon he would be hard enough to fuck her. The thought spurred her on and she licked him eagerly, lovingly stroking his cock. Just then her cell phone rang. The ring tone was her husband grunting out "Suck my cock. Suck my cock. Suck my cock." Over and over again so she knew it was Brian calling. Evan picked her phone up off the counter before she could move.

"Hey Brian," Evan said after a moment. "Yeah, she's here. She's sucking my ass as the moment. I just filled her mouth with my cum a few minutes ago." He paused for a moment then stepped away from Debbie. "Brian says for me to fuck your ass good and leave a big load up there."

That sounded like Brian. He always loved fucking her ass after another man had filled it with his cream. Debbie stood up and took the phone from Evan.

"Hey, my husband."

Brian grunted on the other end. "Fuck yeah, Caroline, take that cock. Oh, Hi, Babe. Is Evan treating you right?"

"Yeah, he gave me a good load of cum. Are you fucking Caroline?" Debbie bent over the counter and pulled her skirt up over her hips. She wasn't wearing panties. When her ass was bare she pushed it out presenting it to Evan as she talked to her husband on the phone.

"Yep, right up the ass."

Evan stepped up behind her and pressed his cock against her ass. She reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube and handed it to Evan. Looking back over her shoulder she smiled at him.

"Use this, lover. You're the first man in my ass today." She put the phone back to her ear. "Evan is about to fuck me in the ass too."

"Yeah, stay on the line. I want to hear you getting fucked while I fuck Caroline."

"You like fucking Caroline, don't you my husband. She has such a nice ass for your cock to slide in and out of."

"Fuck yeah!" Debbie could hear Caroline moaning and Brian huffing over the phone.

Behind her Evan dribbled lube down between her ass cheeks and then again pressed his, now slick, cock head against her rosebud. She relaxed, letting him push his knob into her tight hole.

"Oh, Brian, Evan's cock is going up my ass. I love his cock, almost as much as I love yours."

"Take that cock, you beautiful slut. Take that cock while I fuck Caroline."

Evan reached around her and took the phone from her hand.

"Sorry Brian, but you're distractin' your slut. Did you need somethin' or was you just callin' to be sweet?" Evan laughed at whatever Brian said. "Hangin' up buddy. You can call your sweet little slut in about thirty minutes. I'll be done by then." He hung up the phone and tossed it on the counter. "Now, slut, time to get your sweet ass fucked!"

Evan pressed forward, slowly sliding his cock into her lubricated ass. She loved the way it stretched her and made her feel full. Debbie loved having a cock in her ass almost as much as she loved having a cock in her pussy, which she loved almost as much as having a mouth full of cum.

Once Evan was buried balls deep in her ass, he stopped moving for a moment. She took the opportunity to flex her ass around his cock earning a low moan from her lover. When she stopped flexing he started moving, pulling out and slowly pressing back in.

"Damn, slut, your ass is amazing. I love fucking you. You are such a fine fuck, I'm surprised I don't have to stand in line every time I want to fuck you."

Debbie twisted her head to look over her shoulder at him and gave him a smile.

"Now, slut, tell me about the breeding party Brian is setting up." He hit bottom in her ass and started pulling back as he spoke.

"It was Janet who put him up to it." Debbie grunted as he rammed back into her.

"An' Toni really wants this? She always seemed too straight laced for something this wild." He pulled back until just the head of his cock was still inside her and then pressed forward again.

Debbie dropped her head forward and arched her back as she took Evan's cock deep into her bowels. Finally she lifted her head. "I guess so. I haven't talked to Toni, but Janet said she did. Janet said Richard got another girl pregnant and it pissed Toni off."

"Yeah, I can see that." Evan was pumping with a regular rhythm now and that was causing his words to come one at a time. "So this isn't one of Brian's bullshit cons then?"

Debbie groaned. "No. It's real." Debbie was having a hard time talking as well.

"Fuck, I love your ass." Evan groaned out.

She could feel his cock pulsing in her ass and she knew it wouldn't be long before he came. Dropping a hand down between her legs, she began to rub her clit, bringing her fever up a notch.

"Shit! Gonna cum!" Evan growled as he grabbed her ass and started pounding into her.

"Do it! Come on you big motherfucker. Cum in my ass. Fill me up good. Do it, lover. Cum in me now!"

Debbie threw her head back. Her hand was a blur between her legs. She could feel her orgasm mounting and she rubbed her clit faster and faster as Evan pumped her ass harder and harder. Just as she crested she felt Evan's cock swell and he drove deep and stopped. His cock lurched inside her ass and suddenly a beautiful wet heat spread into her bowels. Her knees felt weak and she sagged forward onto the counter as her climax wracked her body, making her shake.

"Fuck! That was amazing. You are one amazing fuck, slut."

"You are too, big boy. I love having your cock in my ass. Or my mouth. Or my pussy."

As Evan's cock slipped from her, Debbie turned around and leaned back onto the counter, her skirt still bunched up around her waist. She could feel cum seeping from her ass. Smiling at Evan, she watched him pull his boxers and then pants up and fasten his belt. Reaching forward, she pulled him down and gave him a deep kiss, feeling his full lips on hers.

"Thanks for coming over and fucking me, Evan. I needed that."

"No, thank you! You have the best fuckin' ass in town."

"So, you'll be at the breeding party?" Her hands were still on his shoulders, holding him. She liked holding a man and being held.

Her pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her gently.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. When you gonna let me breed you?"

She laid her head on his shoulder and sighed. "Sorry lover, that is up to Brian."

"What the fuck do you see in him anyway? He fucks every woman he meets and I see how he treats you." Evan shook his head above her. "A woman as fine as you deserves better."

Debbie pushed back from Evan and smiled up at him. "You're sweet, but I love it when Brian fucks other women. I like seeing him fuck other girls. I like hearing him fuck other girls. And he treats me exactly how I want to be treated. Brian is a perfect husband for me." She pulled away from him and went to the cupboard and got a glass. "You want anything to drink, Evan?" She asked.

"Nah, I gotta run. You should think about what I said though. You could have any man you want."

"I have the man I want and the only man who wants me the way I really am." She smiled at him as she filled her glass with water from the refrigerator. "If you were my husband would you let all your friends fuck me whenever they please?"

"Oh, fuck no!"

"See, I couldn't live that way. I like that Brian let's me fuck his friends. He lets me fuck whoever I want. No Evan, Brian is the perfect man for me and no other would treat me the way I want to be treated."

"You are one fucked up slut, but damn you are fine and I love your fucked up beautiful ass."

"Go home to Patty, Evan. She is the woman for you."

"I know, Debbie." He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. "And I do love Patty, but sexually she doesn't hold a candle to you."

"You say the nicest things." She grabbed his ass playfully and then sent him on his way.

She spent the rest of the afternoon feeling Evan's cum in her ass while she made lasagna and garlic toast. Around four, she got a call from Lawrence. First he asked about the breeding party and then if he could come over. She told him, he'd have to wait until tomorrow; she had a dinner party to get together. By the time Brian got home, supper was almost ready. She turned the oven down and looked at the clock; forty-five minutes before the Lemmings were due. That was enough time to let Brian cum in her ass. As soon as he walked in the door she dove at his feet scrambling to get his cock out of his pants.

"Damn, slut, you need it that bad?" Brian grunted out as she swallowed his cock.

Debbie gazed up at her man. She'd been turned on all day thinking about him fucking their mature neighbor. She knew him well enough to know he would seduce her tonight. It meant she'd have to let Mr. Lemming fuck her whenever he wanted, but she was more than okay with that too. She made a couple of quick bobs up and down on her husband's cock to get it slick and then drove her mouth all the way down, feeling the head of his cock drive into her throat. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She needed him to cum in her mouth. But his needs were more important to her. Once he was good and hard, she stood up.

"Fuck me in the ass, my husband. Evan lubed it up for you." She turned and bent over the granite topped counted, reaching behind her she pulled her skirt up exposing her butt to him.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I can see the cum around your ass. Here it comes, slut. I'm gonna fuck your ass good."

Brian was as good as his words and she felt his big cock head pressing against her sphincter. Shoving forward, he drove his cock into her hole. Evan's cum had mostly been absorbed by her bowels and his thrust hurt, but she didn't let on. Brian loved the idea of fucking her messy ass and that was what she wanted to give him.

He pumped her hard, oblivious to the discomfort he was causing her. She drove her hips back at him on every thrust, ramming back onto his cock with everything she had. On every out stroke her puckered ring gripped his cock hard, milking him with her ass. She turned and looked back at him over her shoulder. It had only been a few hours ago that she'd been doing the same thing with Evan. Brian's cock felt better in her ass, though. His cock was always her favorite.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, slut. I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum."

"Do it, my husband. Fill your slut's ass with your cum. I need it, my husband." Debbie panted as Brian rammed his cock deep into her bowels and then held it there.

She felt his cock swell and pulse inside her ass and then warmth spread inside her and she knew he was cumming in her ass. She held still and let him cum inside her. She loved it when he used her this way. This was what she deserved, what she needed, what she craved.

"Damn, now that was a welcome home." Brian playfully slapped her ass as his spent cock dropped out. "Clean me up, slut. I need to be nice and clean for when I fuck Martha tonight."

Debbie scooted to the bathroom and retrieved a washcloth to clean her husband's cock. As she knelt in front of him, she looked up and smiled.

"I hope I can watch you fuck our neighbor. I hope you fuck her in front of her husband." Her tone held a hint of mischievousness.

Brian chuckled. "You are one nasty fucking slut. I bet you hope you can suck my cum from her pussy, don't you, slut?"

"Mmm, yes, my husband. I want to watch you fuck her and then eat your cum from her stretched pussy. I hope we can turn her into another one of your sluts so you can fuck her whenever you want." Debbie leaned forward and took the head of his soft cock into her mouth, savoring the smooth spongy feel.

"And you're gonna let old man Lemming fuck you tonight aren't you?" Brian smiled down at her, his eyes shining.

"Yes, my husband. I told him he would at least get a blow job out of it, but once you seduce Martha, then I will let him fuck me." Debbie leaned back and looked at him. She admired his taunt stomach and muscular chest. Still holding his cock in her hands, she ran one hand down the shaft and cupped his balls, massaging them gently.

Just then the doorbell rang. Debbie smiled up at Brian and rose to her feet. Smoothing down her skirt she flounced to the door as he hurriedly tucked his flaccid cock into his pants. She peeked through the peephole and verified it was the Lemmings and then opened the door with a smile.

"Martha, Robert! Come in. I'm so glad you came over." Debbie stepped to the side and let them pass. "The lasagna is ready to come out of the oven. I hope you like it."

The mature woman was wearing a conservative blue-gray dress with a moderately high collar. The dress came down to mid-calf only revealing a few inches of her legs. It fit her well though and showed off her full curves well. Martha gave Debbie a tight lipped smile but Robert was grinning like a schoolboy. Debbie wondered what Robert had told his wife. Just then Brian stepped up and clapped Robert on the shoulder.

123456...9