Brian's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce had finished pumping his cum into Debbie and he relaxed and pulled out with a low groan. Debbie, suddenly found herself without a cock either in her pussy or mouth and she looked around. She saw Brian with Esha bent over a chair sideways plowing his cock into her from behind. Evan was in front of her with his cock lodged deep in her mouth. From the way Esha was moaning and writhing she seemed to really be enjoying the attention. Nearby, Patty was kneeling in front of Chucky, letting him regain control but keeping him erect by occasionally licking his cock. Samar was still sitting near the bed, slowly stroking his semi-erect cock.

Debbie still didn't see Janet and she wondered what had happened. Rolling over, she climbed off the bed and looked around the room at the tantalizing orgy that had sprung up. She loved these kinds of parties. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Without bothering to put her robe on, Debbie slipped to the closed door. She opened it, trying not to distract the others in the room as she slipped out, and closed it behind her. From the living room she heard faint voices and wondered if the food that had been ordered had arrived early. Maybe that was what Janet was doing. She padded down the hallway and was about to get a robe from the hall closet when she heard Richard's voice.

"I have to see it for myself, Janet, now get out of the way."

Without bothering with the robe, Debbie rushed into the room. Janet, also fully nude, was in front of a very flushed Richard. Debbie moved toward them.

"No! You can't go in there Richard, you need to calm down and think this through." Janet's voice was calm but clearly strained.

"Richard!" Debbie put all the force she could into her voice while keeping it low enough to not disturb the party in the other room. "Stop it!"

"Debbie! Thank God, Janet won't let me see Toni!" Richard pushed Janet to the side, his arm outstretched as he reached toward Debbie.

Debbie grabbed his outstretched hand and wrenched hard in a circle, using Richards momentum to bring him up beside her. In one fluid motion, she spun around him, kicked the back of his right knee while bringing his arm up behind his back and then leapt up, planting both of her knees into his shoulder blades and falling on top of him. They landed with Richard face down and Debbie securely astride his back, his right arm twisted behind him and her thumb pressing on the pressure point in the center of his wrist. As soon as they hit the floor with a whomph, Debbie pushed her left arm under his neck and pulled his head back, forcing him to arch his back. She leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

"You will not ruin this party for Brian. Do you hear me? You are not going to make a scene or I'll have Janet call the paramedics to come take you away, and you are going to need their services by the time they get here." Her voice was calm and firm.

"Shit! You're breaking my arm."

Debbie wrenched his arm up a little higher. "And I will break it if you don't calm down."

"Okay, okay, shit, please let me up. I'm sorry, I'll be good, I promise."

Debbie studied his face for a moment and then nodded. She eased his arm down and back around and then stood up and stepped off him. She looked up at Janet as Richard climbed to his feet, rubbing his right arm just above the elbow. Janet was staring at her with her mouth hanging slack.

Debbie shrugged and then looked back at Richard. "What are you doing here, Richard? Aren't you smart enough to know to stay away?"

"I had to know." He looked down, his face miserable. "I'm afraid I'm losing Toni."

"I think that depends a lot on what you do over the next year or so." Debbie moved to him and put her hand under his chin, lifting his head until his eyes met hers.

"I want what we used to have."

"You threw that away when you cheated on her."

Richard spun away from her. "You're one to talk about cheating! You fuck around on Brian all the time."

"I don't cheat." Debbie's voice was calm, but firm. "Brian knows about everything I do. Nothing is behind his back. His affairs are the same, I know about every one of his girls. I'm proud my man can bed any woman he wants. He is proud that I can fuck six or ten men and still want his cock when he gets home. I know you don't understand, but it works for us. What never works for anyone is going behind their back. You have to be honest and up front with your partner and if they don't want you fucking someone, then you don't fuck them. Period. Instead you snuck around and knocked up another woman and Toni found out when the other woman confronted her with the evidence."

Richard turned and looked at her again; tears were streaming down his face. "I don't want to lose Toni."

"And how do you think you being here today is going to help you accomplish that?"

"I ... I don't know. I just ... " Richard sobbed but then gained some control. "I wanted to know if she went through with it. Is she really ..."

"Yes, she is really fucking all the men here except you. Brian, Bruce, Evan, Samar, and Teddy have already fucked her and cum in her pussy. Chucky is up next and may be fucking her as we speak. It has already happened. And if by some miracle she doesn't get pregnant today, we will try again next month, unless she changes her mind, but I don't think that will happen." Debbie's face softened a little. "Look Richard, I can't tell you if it's over between you and Toni. I can't tell you if accepting her baby as your own will fix it. I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that everything will be okay, but I can tell you this. If you somehow get past me and go barging into that room and create a scene, it will be over. I'll have you arrested. We'll help Toni get a restraining order against you. Hell, we'll even fund her divorce. But if you leave right now, I won't tell Toni you were here unless she asks. What is it going to be? A chance to save your marriage or jail and a new boyfriend named Gunther and your marriage over and done with. Your choice, Richard." Debbie crossed her arms in front of her breasts and tapped her foot.

"I'll leave." Richard raised his eyes to hers. "If you get the chance will you tell Toni I still love her."

Debbie dropped her arms and took a deep breath. "I'll talk to her for you Richard. Now get the hell out."

Richard, with shoulders slumped, made his way to the front door. Just before he opened it he turned. "I really do love her, Debbie. I just fucked up."

"Yes, Richard, you poor dumb bastard, you really did fuck up. But fate sometimes smiles on poor dumb bastards and gives them a second chance. If you get yours, don't fuck up again."

At her words, Richard nodded and let himself out. Debbie looked over at Janet, who was still staring at her, wide eyed.

"What?" Debbie asked, shaking her head.

"Remind me to never push you too far." Janet shook her head and then smiled. "You handled that like a pro."

"When you live my lifestyle, you better know how to take care of yourself. Before Brian and I ever started down this path he made sure I did. Let's get back to the party."

She moved to the front door to lock it but just as she got there, the doorbell rang. Looking through the peephole, she saw it was the caterers with the sandwiches. She turned to Janet.

"Foods here."

"Get back to the party, I'll take care of this. We paid when we ordered." Janet was already pulling on a robe, one of Debbie's, and moving to the door.

"Thanks, Janet." Debbie gave her a kiss on the mouth before hurrying down the hall to the party room.

Inside the party room, Toni was on her back with Chucky between her legs. Evan was on the other side of the bed feeding his long brown cock into Toni's mouth and Samar and Bruce were on either side of Toni, each suckling on a breast. Esha was lying across the foot of the bed, straddling Brian with his cock embedded in her pussy while Teddy knelt behind her and pushed his cock into her ass. Patty was sitting in a chair, her legs splayed wide while she played with her pussy.

Debbie stood just inside the door and watched the action. It was such an erotic scene that despite her pussy having dried up from the confrontation with Richard, she could feel her juices starting to run again. She moved around the bed and leaned down to give Brian a long wet kiss. When the kiss ended she whispered into his ear.

"Foods here, Janet is taking care of it. When this is over, you need to give her some special attention."

Brian looked up at her and smiled.

-

Three months later Debbie had just finished cooking eleven beautiful ribeye steaks along with a large salad, eleven baked potatoes, and a large pan of sautéed asparagus. A large peach cobbler was staying warm in the oven for after the meal. Brian came into the kitchen with a big grin on his face and an envelope in his hand.

"Inside here is the name of the father." He waved the envelope lazily. "Of course we all know it's mine." Debbie thought the smirk on his face was so cute, but she didn't say so.

"The guests should be arriving soon. Will you help me set the table?" she asked him.

"Of course! Your wish is my command."

Even though his cum was seeping from her pussy from when he'd fucked her less than an hour ago, she smiled at him. "Mmmm, well we probably don't have time for you to fuck me again before they get here."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you get fucked several more times tonight." Brian laughed as he pulled eleven plates from cabinet and carried them to the dining room. Debbie gathered up the silverware and napkins and followed him. Once the table was set, she set a vase with six red roses in it in the center of the table and put the envelope into a small plastic holder in the middle of the bouquet. Just then the doorbell rang and Brian went to answer the door. For the next fifteen minutes, it was a series of doorbells and greetings until everyone from the party was there. Richard and Toni arrived last with Toni looking resplendent in a saucy red sundress that showed off her barely showing baby bump.

Debbie had arranged the seating at the table to put Richard and Toni in the center of the table and the rest arranged around them. After everyone was seated, she brought out the food and an excellent red wine. The meal was sumptuous and the conversation light and they were all having a good time. It made Debbie feel good to see Richard doting on Toni throughout the meal and even better to see Toni responding to him happily. After the party Richard had taken a week away, just to be by himself. Toni hadn't minded, she'd discovered her sexual side and spent much of that week fucking Brian, Evan, Bruce, and Teddy. When Richard came back, he'd made peace with himself and told Toni that he would accept the new her and her baby. They had celebrated by coming over to Brian and Debbie's. Richard had fucked Debbie while Toni fucked Brian and then Debbie and Toni had fucked each other while the guys watched.

After the meal was done, Debbie served the cobbler and then as they lazily ate their desert, Toni took the Envelope. Brian did a drum roll with his fingers on the table as she slowly unsealed it and took out the paper. She made a show of looking at each man and smiling and then she turned to Richard.

"The father of my child is ..." She made a dramatic pause before she continued and then she threw her hands into the air and exclaimed, "Brian!"

Debbie laughed and squealed as the rest of the table clapped. Brian with his usual flair stood up and took a deep bow.

"You had an unfair advantage!" Evan groused, and then laughed. "Next time I'm hosting."

"Speaking of that, Debbie and I have decided to have a baby of our own. Evan, we'd like you to host the breeding party. What do you say, buddy?"

"Of course I will! Damn I can't wait to knock up the beautiful wife of yours." Evan laughed and was quickly joined by the others at the table.

Toni waited for the noise to calm down and then she looked at Richard. "Brian is the biological father, but my baby's daddy is you, Richard. I love you. From now on; no secrets, no lying, no going behind each other's backs."

Richard looked at her and smiled. "I love you too, Toni, and I love our baby. I've learned my lesson, no more cheating." He glanced toward Debbie as he said that and nodded.

Debbie returned his smile and then looked around the table. "Now who wants to fuck?"

1...456789