Brian's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian's face grew dark, his eyebrows drawing tight. "You didn't do as I ordered?"

"I tried, my husband, but Richard would not have me." Debbie bowed her head.

"We will discuss that later," Brian said and turned back to Toni. "I guess your husband is being good tonight."

"A little too little and a little too late." Toni's flat stare didn't waver.

"Are we ready to go home, Toni?" Richard asked, stepping around Debbie.

Toni stood up and looked down at Brian. "I'll see you on Thursday." Turning to her husband she nodded and then walked to the door followed by Richard and Debbie.

At the door, Toni turned to Debbie. "I did as you wanted. You can have Richard any time you want. I just don't care anymore." With that she spun and walked down the sidewalk to their car.

Richard gave Debbie an apologetic look and then followed his wife. Debbie watched them leave and then turned to find Brian right behind her.

"I'm sorry I failed, my husband."

"No excuses?" Brian just stood there looking down at her.

Shaking her head, Debbie prepared herself to receive whatever punishment Brian thought was appropriate.

"Did you tell him what is going on?"

"Yes, my husband. I was very frank with him about it. He understands."

"That probably hampered your ability to seduce him. You would have been more successful if you had waited until his cock was inside you to tell him."

"Yes, my husband," Debbie said. She knew that Richard wasn't going to be seduced tonight no matter what she did, but there was no use telling Brian that. She had failed to do as he said and that was that.

Brian nodded at her. "All right. Go get undressed and wait for me in the bedroom. I'm going to paddle that beautiful ass of yours for your disobedience and then I'll fuck you good. Toni didn't want to fuck tonight either. I was hoping to have her on her back and my cock buried in her pussy when you brought Richard back."

"I was surprised that you didn't. Is everything okay with her?"

"Yeah, but this is all about revenge for her." He shook his head. "It'd be much better if she forgave him or divorced him, but she isn't ready to do either. It's sad, really, revenge will eat you up inside if you give in to it."

"Richard is beside himself. He loves her too much to let go, but knows she may never forgive him. I feel sorry for people in those kinds of relationships."

---

Thursday morning Debbie woke up early and slipped out of bed before Brian was awake. Brian had taken a vacation day and didn't have to go into work, but she knew he'd be working harder today than most. After taking her shower, brushing her teeth, and doing all the things she did every morning, Debbie went to the kitchen and began cooking breakfast; a large Denver omelet, bacon, and hashbrowns. By the time it was ready, Brian came out of the bedroom with a big smile on his face.

"Are you ready to give Toni your baby, baby?" Debbie grinned at him as she sat the food on the table.

"You know it, slut. Damn, I can smell those jalapenos from here."

She served Brian the larger half of the Denver omelet, four slices of the thick cut bacon and a big spoonful of the potatoes, taking a much smaller portion for herself.

"You trying to get me fat, slut?" Brian asked as he dug into the food.

Debbie laughed. "You're going to need your strength today. I want you to be able to cum in Toni's cunt at least four times."

"You figure the more times I cum inside her the better chance it'll be me that knocks her up, huh?"

"Yes." She scooted her chair back. "And why don't you let me start your balls churning right now. They'll be here in less than two hours. I want those baby makers primed and ready for when the party starts."

Debbie didn't wait for an answer. She knew what it would be. Crawling under the table, she fished her husband's cock out of the loose shorts he was wearing and took it into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Nothing better than getting a fantastic blow job while eating bacon. Damn, slut, you are the best cock sucker I've ever known. Hell you're even better than the faggots down at the adult bookstore and let me tell you, those pansies know how to suck cock."

Debbie worked his cock with all her skill; backing off when she felt him getting close and then bringing him right back to the edge. As he finished eating, she pulled back, leaving his steel hard cock out of his shorts. Once out from under the table, Debbie took the dirty dishes to the kitchen and loaded them into the dishwasher. She'd just finished when the door bell rang. Brian had gone to the spare room they used as a gym and was on the elliptical so she checked the door. It was Janet and Toni.

Smiling, Debbie opened the door. "Come on in. You're a little bit early, but that's good. It'll give us more time to get ready for the men."

Janet and Toni stepped in, letting Debbie close the door behind them. Toni's eyes darted around the room as though she expected there to be snakes everywhere. Debbie took her hand and led them both into the living room.

"Is this where we're going to do it?" Toni asked with a waver in her voice.

"We can do it wherever you're most comfortable. The men won't be here until noon. That gives us a couple of hours to get ready. Brian will move furniture around if needed." Debbie turned to face Toni and gave her a smile. "You're in control here. All of the men are good guys. If you say 'stop' they'll stop. If you say 'no' they will back off immediately. So, would you be more comfortable here in the living room or in a bedroom. We have a guest room that is set up for group play. When Brian wants to watch me get gangbanged that is usually where we do it."

"Brian watches you get gangbanged?"

"Frequently. It turns him on. Here let me show you the playroom." Debbie led them into the spare bedroom. When they'd had their house built, they specifically laid this room out for their playroom, although the builder hadn't known the true purpose. It was as large as the master bedroom, but only had a queen sized bed in the middle. The extra room made it easier to fit more people. There was a large mirror recessed into the ceiling above the bed and various pieces of furniture for sitting or lounging on. It had its own bathroom, complete with a tub and separate shower large enough to easily hold four people.

Brian sauntered into the room. He'd taken his shirt off and was just in the loose fitting shorts he'd worn earlier. His short workout had his muscles bulging and his skin shining. Toni gasped softly when she saw him and Debbie understood why. Her husband was definitely a hunk. His thick chest rippled with muscles above his toned abs. Each arm was as thick as Debbie's thigh. She loved being held in those arms. His legs, exposed in the loose shorts, were thick and muscled as well. Seeing Toni's face blush bright red brought a smile to her lips.

"Hi Janet, Toni," Brian said letting his eyes take in the two women. "Is this where we are going to knock you up?"

Toni looked down and then straightened her back and looked around the room. "Yes." She nodded. "I'll be on the bed on all fours to start with and each man will take me doggie style."

"My slut would like to be under you when you do that. She wants to clean you up after each man drops his load in your pussy. Do you mind that?"

Toni's eyes went wide and she looked over at Debbie. "You want to ..." Her voice trailed off.

"Only if you want it, Toni." Debbie smiled at her.

"I, I don't know. I've never had a woman ..."

"Well, damn! It's time to fix that. Slut, get her undressed and show her how you eat pussy. She needs to be wet and ready by the time the other men show up anyway." Brian swept Toni off her feet and carried her to the bed with Debbie right behind him.

Toni's eyes were wide but so was her smile as she clung to Brian's thick chest. As soon as Toni was on the bed, Brian backed up.

"Well, slut, get to it. Janet and I need to make sure the refreshments are ready. I'm ordering sandwiches delivered at two. I figure we're going to need food for round two and I got better uses for you than cooking." Brian laughed and took Janet's hand, tugging her out of the room.

Debbie went to Toni, who had sat up on the side of the bed. "I want you, but I won't do anything you don't want."

Toni stared at Debbie for a moment and then nodded. "Before we do anything, I need to know something." Toni paused.

"What is it, Toni?"

"Why didn't you fuck Richard the other night? Really?"

"He really refused me. He knows he fucked up and won't to do anything to make it worse."

Toni nodded, her thoughtful eyes going down to the floor. She sat there for a second and then her jaw clenched and she looked up at Debbie.

"I'm going to hell anyway, I might as well sample all the pleasures I can first. How does this work?"

"Just relax. I'll lead." Debbie pulled her blouse off with one quick motion. She hadn't put a bra on that morning, knowing what the day had in store and she smiled as she saw Toni ogling her breasts. Today she had opted to wear her diamond-ended nipple barbells and she saw Toni's eyes widen as she took them in. Shimmying out of her shorts, she pushed her panties off in the same motion. Once nude, she folded her clothes and sat them on the dresser.

"Now you." Debbie said as she went to Toni.

Toni was wearing a simple pull over blouse and tight fitting jeans. Debbie smiled and cooed over her as she helped the small woman undress. Toni didn't really need to wear a bra, but she was wearing a frilly white back clasp and Debbie reached around her to unsnap it. Taking her time, Debbie slowly eased it forward until it came off her shoulders. Toni's breasts were small, but perky with upturned nipples that resembled small pencil erasers.

"Are you cold?" Debbie asked, noticing how crinkled and hard Toni's nipples were.

"No, just incredibly turned on. I've never done anything like this." Toni blushed more. "I've only ever had sex with Richard."

"You've only had sex with one man?" Debbie's eyes went wide. "Why?"

"I started dating Richard in high school. We didn't have sex until my senior year. We married as soon as he graduated college. I thought I was his only lover too. Guess I was just a smuck."

Debbie shook her head. "No, you're not a smuck." Debbie smiled gently. "I'm sorry that Richard cheated on you. I want to believe there are good people in the world. People who are faithful their whole lives to just one person."

Toni studied Debbie's eyes for a moment. "But you don't believe that, do you?"

"I've never met a couple like that. I found out my mother was cheating on my dad when I was eight. I came home from school and heard them in the bedroom. At first I thought it was her and dad, but when I peeked in, I saw another man with her. It affected me deeply."

"Did you hate your mother?"

"No. I loved my mom very much. I was angry with her at first and I told my dad about it, but he just laughed. He knew about mom's affairs and said it turned him on. He told me he hoped I'd grow up to be just as big a slut as my mother. I guess I one-upped her though. I'm a much bigger slut than she ever was." Debbie grinned to lighten the mood. "Now, let's get those jeans off and I'll show you just how much of a slut I really am."

Toni kicked her shoes off and then reclined back on the bed, letting Debbie unfasten her jeans. Pulling them down over Toni's raised hips; Debbie worked the jeans down and finally got them off. She folded them and put them on the dresser next to her shirt. Kneeling in front of Toni, Debbie reached up and slipped the tiny woman's panties off, exposing Toni's thick black bush.

"Oh! Would you like to trim this forest a little?" Debbie couldn't help but stare. She couldn't even see Toni's vagina for the thick pubic hair.

"Do we have time?"

"We have all the time we want, but I can do it for you pretty quick. Come on. Do you want just a trim or a shave?"

"If I'm going to do this, I might as well go all in. Shave me."

Debbie helped Toni from the bed and led her into the bathroom. The bathroom had a sitting area with a chair and Debbie motioned the petite brunette to sit while she gathered up scissors, a set of electric clippers, razor and shaving cream. Spreading Toni's legs wide, Debbie went straight to work, using a comb and the scissors first to trim the hair back to a manageable level so that she could see well enough to avoid nicking any important bits. Then she used the clippers to take the pubes down to a shaveable length. Finally she used the razor and carefully cleaned all of the hair from around Toni's pussy and ass. When she was done she used a warm washrag to sooth the skin and then smoothed on some lotion.

Toni had sat quietly through the entire process but her breathing had become more and more ragged. After the lotion was on, Debbie looked up at her, a wide smile on her face.

"It always affects me like that too. Something about being clean shaven is so erotic." Debbie gently rubbed Toni's pussy as she spoke.

"Yes, I can't believe it."

Debbie leaned forward. The intoxicatingly tangy aroma of pussy wafted into her nostrils. Her tongue flicked out, lightly brushing over Toni's newly bare sex, eliciting a gasp from the tiny woman. Debbie used her fingers to open Toni's sex and then ran her tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, stopping just before touching Toni's clit hood. Toni's hands went to the back of Debbie's head and held her there. Moving her mouth up to suck Toni's clit, Debbie concentrated on pleasuring the woman for a few minutes and the pulled back.

"Let's go into the bedroom where it is more comfortable." Debbie rose to her feet and offered her hand to Toni.

Leading Toni by the hand, they went to the bed and Debbie motioned for Toni to lie down. As soon as she did, Debbie climbed on with her and moved between her legs. She admired the thin woman's toned thighs for a moment and then used her fingers to part Toni's labia. Toni was already wet from the shaving and licking in the bathroom so Debbie kissed her way up her inner thighs until she reached Toni's pussy. Toni's aroma was potent, filling Debbie's head with lust and she couldn't resist any longer. Lowering her mouth to Toni's pussy, Debbie licked from the bottom to the top in one long stroke and then sucked her pussy lips into her mouth, holding them gently as she pushed her tongue deep into the other woman's sex.

Sliding a finger into Toni's pussy alongside her tongue, she began to finger the other woman. Toni moaned and her hands found the back of Debbie's head, pulling her up. Debbie took the hint and moved her mouth to Toni's clit, sucking it in gently. Flicking her tongue over and around Toni's bud, she thrust her finger deep into her pussy, stretching it and curling it up to find Toni's g-spot.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Right there. Oh shit! Oh Fuck! Oh God!" Toni thrashed and wriggled but her hands held Debbie's face tight to her sex.

Arching her back, Toni grunted a couple of times and then collapsed with an exaggerated sigh.

"Fuck that was good," Toni said as she pushed Debbie's face away. "I haven't had a good cum like that in over a month."

Debbie looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was just before eleven thirty. She crawled up beside Toni and took her into her arms, holding her gently.

"I want Brian to be the first to fuck you today. I want him to be the one to give you a baby."

Toni looked at her, eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

"Really, you want that?"

Smiling, Debbie nodded. "Yes. The rest of the men will be here in thirty minutes or so. Why don't we call Brian in and give him his first shot. You are going to love the way he fucks."

Toni's eyes narrowed and her lips went tight but she nodded slowly. "Yeah, let's get this started."

Debbie slipped off the bed and went to the door, opening it and calling out, "Brian! Brian. Toni is ready for you."

A minute or two later, Brian and Janet entered the room. Brian was wearing a simple t-shirt and the same loose shorts he'd had on earlier. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, Brian looked Toni over.

"Damn, Toni. You look fine. I didn't expect you to be shaved."

"Debbie shaved me, just a bit ago. It was pretty erotic." Toni spread her legs. "Do you like the way I look, Brian?"

"Fucking A, I do."

"Debbie wants you to fuck me first. She wants you to be the one to make me pregnant. Do you want that, Brian?"

"Oh fuck yeah." He peeled his t-shirt off in one smooth motion, revealing his taut stomach and thick chest.

"I want that too, Brian. Come here." Toni's face held a somberness that was incongruous with her words, so Debbie went to her side.

"Are you okay, Toni? If you don't want this, we will stop right now."

Brian stopped when Debbie started speaking. He stood there patiently waiting for Toni's answer. Toni looked over at Debbie. They locked eyes for a long moment and then Toni shook her head.

"No, I do want this." She turned her eyes to Brian. "But I need you to be gentle with me this first time, please."

Debbie leaned down to put her mouth close to Toni's ear. "My husband is a great lover. If you need gentle he will be gentle. When you are ready, he'll sense that and give you what you need."

Toni smiled at Debbie and then looked over at Brian and nodded.

Approaching the bed, Brian kicked off his boat shoes and slid his shorts and boxers down over his hips in one fluid motion. He climbed on the bed beside Toni and gently cupped her chin in his hand as he gazed into her eyes.

"You are a beautiful woman, Toni. I am honored beyond belief to be your first lover." Brian leaned forward and let his lips brush hers.

At first, Toni didn't respond to the kiss. Brian pulled back and smiled at her then leaned forward and pressed his lips to her forehead. He quickly pecked the tip of her nose with his lips, bringing a smile to her face. Once again he kissed her lips and this time Toni opened her lips and kissed him back. Debbie watched them kiss, enthralled by the passion she saw growing between her husband and Toni. After a few moments she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder.

Janet winked at her and nodded toward the door. Debbie smile at her friend. She hated to leave her vantage point for watching her husband at work, but realized that Janet was right. She needed to let her husband seduce Toni and her presence would be a distraction.

Carefully, Debbie rose from the bed. She and Janet crept from the room. Outside the doorway, Debbie turned and saw that Toni had her arms wrapped around Brian as he kissed her passionately, still holding her face gently in his hands.

"They make a beautiful couple, don't they?" Janet whispered in her ear.

Nodding Debbie smiled. Her husband made a beautiful couple with whatever woman he was with. Her heart swelled with pride and love for her man as he slowly caressed his newest lover. Toni was responding to his kisses, and Debbie knew that she was already his. Soon her husband would be cumming deep inside this woman and there was a good chance he would be the father of her child. She wanted to watch that moment, longed to see her man's cock penetrate Toni's beautiful pussy and fill her with his spectacular sperm.

Slipping a hand between her legs Debbie rubbed her clit as she watch her husband slide his hand down over Toni's shoulder and onto her side. He was taking his time, caressing the woman without moving too quickly and Toni was responding to each and every touch.

"It looks like he is really enjoying himself. You may lose him to her if you aren't careful." Janet's lame attempt to make Debbie jealous only brought a smile to Debbie's face.

Debbie knew Brian. She knew this was a game to him; an adventure, a conquest, nothing more. She was secure in her knowledge that she and Brian were true soul mates. Both of them needed more sex than one partner could ever provide, but they loved each other deeply and they both understood that they were meant for each other. Without that, their relationship would never work.

1...456789