All Comments on 'Bride of my Father-In-Law Pt. 02'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 4 years ago
Love you despite being "over the top"

I'll use the contact button after this, but Love this story. I beg you to have Roy fuck Kyle, Billy's father. I wouldn't mind if it is eventually revealed that, like all top daddies, he hasn't in fact given his daughter to Billy at all - she is still fucking her dad regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect humilation!

It is so hot to have a baby-dicked bitch like Billy utterly humiliated into accepting his place as a cocksucking slut. Nothing feels more natural than to have a real man assert his dominance over me - great story!

pussyboynowpussyboynowalmost 4 years ago
Hot..Very Hot

Can't wait for the next chapter. Looking forward to seeing how Roy dismantle's Billy's job and the rest of his life as a man and complete's his transformation into his little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thank you! I've never before told anyone about my submission to my wife's brother. He's 3 years younger with a cock that's twice the size of mine. He was the stud freshman middle linebacker and I was a senior punter when he caught my eyes glued to his cock after a grueling spring practice. In the shower he turned my visual fascination to on-the-knees submission. I sucked him then and I've been sucking him regularly at family events or whenever he beckons me for the last 11 years. Although it's humiliating when I think about it, nothing feels more right than being on my knees worshiping his manly cock. And yes, my wife, his sister, knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE

By far my favorite smut author, I always look forward to your newest story!

Bald_Jason74Bald_Jason74almost 4 years ago
I love these stories!

Love all your work but this series is the best! Look forward to more.

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
Love this one

Can't wait to read the rest, thank you

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

I love this remembrance chapter on how things started! You wrote Billy's reluctance and his ultimate submissive action very well! I admit, even I was getting lost in the words and forwardness of his father-in-law!

Reading stories like this makes me want to be pursued, persuaded and submit to a man like Roy all the more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...