Bride of my Father-In-Law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and nodded. It felt so good. I wanted to tell him more. Spill it all. I followed the impulse.

"His dick is tiny. It's so small. " I blurted out. I couldn't help picturing it in my head. A pale little field mouse, an acorn, a toadstool, barely poking out of his untrimmed pubic hair.

"Yeah? What else. Tell me, it'll feel good" He goaded me, smiling at me triumphantly.

"Your cock... your cock makes his look like a little boy's." I immediately regretted saying this about my own father, it made me feel depraved, sick. Roy seemed to read my emotional turmoil on my face and laughed at me in his deep, rich baritone. I felt awful, like I had betrayed my Dad. Roy kept laughing in my face, a loud, braying laughter. The big, hirsute man was laughing at both of us, at both me and my father.

"Very good son. I think from now on, you shouldn't hide a thing with me. Let's just let it all hang out. Or poke out, right boy?" Again he poked at my little dick with his finger to emphasize his point. He chuckled at his joke, then sighed and leaned back, resting his arms on the top of the bench behind him.

"Let's just let it all be open, no secrets, father and son." He raised his eyebrows at me, expecting an answer, and I nodded, accepting the role he was taking over me.

He continued speaking in dulcet tones, and I felt his hand reach across the steam room and land heavily on my shoulder.

"You don't have to pretend with me, son. You don't have to pretend that you're a man when we both know that you're still just a little boy." I kept my eyes shut. However gently he spoke, he was insulting me, insulting my manhood. Why did it feel so good, hearing him mock to me like this? I leaned forward a bit and he rubbed the back of my neck and head with both hands. It was like I was giving myself to him.

"We're going to spend a lot more time together like this boy. Time naked together. At least once a week, naked together just like this. Daddy and son. We've got make up for lost time." He caressed my head and shoulders as he spoke.

"Come on. Get a closer look. That's it." At his prompting I sat forward in my seat, openly scrutinizing my father-in-law's long, flaccid schlong. The shamefulness of my actions thrilled me, inspecting another man's hog in abject admiration and awe.

"You want to feel it?" I hesitated, keeping my eyes fixed on his big, thick penis, unable to look him in the eye. My mouth felt too dry to speak.

"Sure you do." He grabbed my wrist from my side and brought my captive hand onto his genitals. The heat of it made me gasp, the soft flesh warm against the side of my hand. Closing my eyes, breathing heavily, I slowly unclenched my fist, my fingers grazing through his dense pubic hair before I took his cock in my hand. Its thickness made my heart race. It grew in my hand.

"Hmm that feels nice. Such soft, soft little hands. Give it a tug, son." His deep voice adopted a lewd wetness to it, woozy and full, almost as if he was drunk. I slowly, gently jerked him off.

"Real nice.You give a mean hand job. But It bet what you'd really like, boy, is to suck it." The words smacked in his mouth. I looked up from his cock to his face. He was telling me to blow him, here in the steam room. His tongue lolled around in his mouth.

"Come on. Do it for your old man. Suck me off." He pumped his hips up from his seat. His cock was now becoming fully erect, impossibly long and large, and he kept both of his strong, hairy hands pressed over mine, trapping my fist over his rod. He opened his mouth and stuck his thick tongue out at me, and I watched with equal fascination and horror as he lapped it at me obscenely.

The wet sound of it flicking out of his mouth was almost nauseating, it felt like he was mocking me, violating me just with this gross gesture, but I could feel a heat in my crotch as my own penis stiffened.He kept at it gratuitously, flicking it up and down.

"I can't, it's wrong." I was on the verge of tears.The shame of my erection was too much to bear.

He cradled my head in his chest, comforting me like I was a small boy.

"Oh, no, no, my boy, it's not wrong at all. It doesn't make you a queer. It's about respect. You showing me respect as the head of the family. All of this, all the fun we're having today, it's important male bonding." I closed my eyes and wept, his dense chest hair scraping my face. He held me for a minute or two like this. Ridiculously, we both remained hard, and he kept my hands wrapped around his rampant cock. It was overwhelming to hold on to it- the only other dick I'd held was my own, which was so much thinner and shorter than the ugly, beer-can thick beast I grasped now.

"I'm sorry." I whispered after a few moments, taking a big gulp of air.

"Nothing to be sorry about. I know you, Billy. I know what you are. You can be soft with me. You can be weak." He pet my head. I swallowed a slightly anguished sob- that's how I felt - soft and weak. Coddled in his arms like a small child. All of the stress and confusion of the afternoon came to the surface as I soaked his chest hair with my tears. But it was more than that - it was all the frustrations and fears I lived with, all the challenges and failures, the difficulty of being a man. The deep insecurities about not being strong enough, not big enough. Sickeningly, crying on his pillowy furred breast, held tight in his warm embrace, felt so good. It felt like I was being unburdened.

"This isn't the last time you're going to cry while I hold you, son. And you'll be butt naked too, just like now. This isn't the last time you're going to cry your little eyes out, bare bottom naked and held tight in my strong arms. I promise you that Billy. Not by a long shot." He said, patting my head which he continued to cradle. He spoke the words as if they were consoling but it felt like a threat, like he was damning me to this shameful state, this pathetic unmanly fragility.

Finally he kissed the top of my head, then another on my clammy forehead and slowly sat me up, cupping my chin in one hand.

"Billy, sit up. Look me in the eyes." Wiping tears away, I met his gaze. He looked at me with a gentle smirk.

"Now open your legs nice and wide. Really show me your little thing." I obediently parted my thighs as wide as I could, and pushed my crotch out, offering him my meager manhood for inspection. I wanted him to see it. For so long I had tried to hide my undersized dick, especially when hard and one could see how unhung I really was. But now I wanted more than anything for Roy to see it and inspect it. I was aching for him to touch it.

For the next few moments we both watched my open crotch as he played with my penis, fiddling with it in his big fingers. I sat there and let him molest me, as he pulled my boner down between my legs then released it so it flung back like a slingshot, slapping my belly, or as he lightly pulled at the small thatch of light brown pubic hair above my pecker. His fingers patted my sparse bush, then he gave my painfully hard pecker a few gentle pulls, using only two fingers. He rolled my little testicles between his thumb and pointer finger. He released my scrotum and brought those fingers to the length of my penis, thumb at my base, pointer at my head, measuring it. He chuckled to himself quietly, clearly amused by my poor endowment.

"Good boy. Now look at mine." I brought my eyes to his huge erection again The gnarled red staff rested against his heavy gut, reaching past his belly button. He was huge - cock, balls, bush - it was all monstrously big. With both our penises hard and almost side by side in the narrow steam room, it was clear that his was twice as long as mine and far thicker. The contrast of them was astonishing - it felt like a punch to the gut.

"Tell me Billy, who's got the man's cock and who's got a little boy penis?" He asked in a gentle voice, that same gloating smile on his face. I struggled to speak.

"Come on, tell me." He demanded impatiently.

"You've got the man's cock and I've got a little boy penis." My voice was ragged from the cathartic cry I had just had on his chest. He nodded and raised his finger at me.

"Now I want to hear you say, 'I have a tiny little boy's penis.'"

"I have a tiny little boy's penis." I said breathily..

"Again." He ordered, like a teacher imparting a lesson.

"I have a tiny little boy's penis." I whimpered, louder.

"Again! Louder!" he barked.

"I have a tiny little boy's penis. I have a tiny little boy's penis! I have a tiny little boy's penis!" I practically shouted it, and my self-debasing words bounced around the walls of the steam room.

"Attaboy. Doesn't it feel good to admit the truth?" I nodded gratefully - the terrible truth was that it felt good, it felt so good to say this out loud, to admit this humiliating reality to him.

"I suspect that with a little tallywacker like that, you've never given my poor daughter an orgasm from normal sex before. I bet your lovemaking skills leave a lot to be desired. Why you're probably just as much of a dud in the sack as poor old Kyle. That's why it's important you practice your oral capabilities." A wave of pleasing humiliation ran through my body as he denigrated my sexual prowess. It felt right, to have him put me down like this. He toyed with his tongue around in his mouth again suggestively, then continued.

"And it's even more important that you pay homage to me as the paterfamilias. Show respect to your father in law's big fat cock. Do you understand? It's about respect." Somehow he was able to make this outrageous demand with a straight face and a level voice.

"Roy please, I can't-" I whined. His face twisted with mock outrage as I called him by his name.

"Roy? Oh no no no boy. You know that you don't call me Roy. Oh no. You, little boy, call me "Daddy."" He said with a huge grin on his face, his words dripping with smugness.

"Say it. What's my name, little boy?" He demanded, and I groaned quietly, knowing I would not be able to resist. He had twisted my head around all afternoon, confusing me, making me sick with shame and horniness, and brought me this low, literally between his legs.

"Daddy." I hadn't called anyone this in nearly three decades. He closed his eyes and smiled, pleased at his power over me. He patted me head and pushed it down to his crotch.

"That's a good little boy. I'm not Roy, I'm Daddy. Now open your mouth and suck my cock, little boy. I know you'll be great at it. You've got those pretty cocksucking lips." His big hand grasped the top of my head. I made the slightest movement towards his spread legs, and he pushed me down roughly.

I left the bench and got down on my knees in front of him. My eyes were level to his belly now, and I leaned forward so that I was facing his groin.

His big red cockhead, the size of a nectarine, batted around my lips, brushing past my cheeks. It felt like being sniffed at by an insistent animal, like a dog. I licked around curiously, the salty taste and warm, velvety feeling of his penis making my heart race.

"That's it. Taste me, son. Lick Daddy' big cockhead like an ice cream cone." I ran my tongue over the shaft, and he groaned in pleasure.

The moment I opened my mouth he invaded, threading his thick fingers between my hair and plunging my head down on him. I struggled to keep my jaw as wide as possible, and to cover my teeth with my lips. Besides those efforts, Roy took the lead, lifting his hips off the bench to pummel my mouth with his cock. It wasn't so much that I was sucking his cock as he was fucking my face.

He grunted and snorted like a boar as he raped my mouth. His thick pubic bush mashed against my forehead and his heavy balls walloped my chin with each thrust. Somehow I overcame my gag reflex and opened up my trachea, slobbering all over his cock. Roy enjoyed himself, having his way with my mouth, and before long I felt his big dick grow even harder.

"Every drop, little boy. You're going to swallow every drop of my seed." He panted as he humped himself to orgasm. He then roared like an animal as he ejaculated down my throat, his big hairy thighs locked around my neck, imprisoning my head. He shot several thick streams of his spooge right down my throat. I breathed through my nose desperately as I forced each load down into my belly.

Finally he loosened his thighs and took his cock from my mouth, and he had me lay my head down on his lap. He patted my hair as he spoke to me gently.

"Billyboy, from now on, we're going to be spending a lot more time together."

And we did. He would come to me or summon me once a week, then multiple times a week. In fact, from that day on, not a week went by that I didn't take my father-in-law's semen into my body, either down my throat or up my ass.

Back in the present, I had been grinding my rear back, presenting myself to him. As I recounted that initial seduction in the shower and steam room, how my father-in-law had gotten inside of my head and never left, I had grown hornier and hornier, pushing my naked ass against his hard cock like a whore. Roy chuckled and accepted my shameless offering, taking my hips in his rough hands and lining up his cudgel of a cock with my hole. With a pop he was back inside of me.

12