All Comments on 'Bride of my Father-In-Law Pt. 05'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
nolabluenolablueover 3 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter involving his father!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my God more please

Oh my God please Moore your stories are fantastic in the storyline is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
daddy's back

thank you so much for coming back to us king we missed you

johngus22johngus22over 3 years ago

This series is one of my favorites of all time. Love the addition of Billy’s boss in the story. I hope he appears again and we get to see how their interactions and relationship at work changes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't pull me in

While I love the previous parts of this story. I was left wanting more with part 5. I do look forward to more about Roy and his boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More cigar and belly!!! Wonderful work.

You are like Dickens.

foxsakefoxsakeover 3 years ago
Really love this series

Lot’s to like about this story, very hot. Love the humiliation of the boy ‘forced’ to being romanced by his own father-in-law, even though he has to admit that he love’s it. The public humiliation of showing his spank marked arse in front of those men. The shame of it.

Reminds me of my first lover, a much older man, we met through newspaper small ads – as you did before the joys of the internet. He loved to shame and humiliate me, after fucking me first time, on my back, I cried with the pain at first, the tears running down my face, he laughed, just told me that since I’d allowed a man to breed me, impregnate me, spend his seed inside me, I was no longer a man. I was a woman, his woman, his seed had marked me as his property to fuck anytime he wanted to, whether I wanted it or not. My belly was full of his seed from both ends, when I left to go home, he said that I’d remember him all week and whenever I sat down after that first time, it was true, my ass felt so sore and tender and I had flashbacks to being on my knees or on my back my legs in the air. I’d certainly remember him when I next took a shit, that’s my sperm coming out your sore, stinging little man-pussy, don’t forget that boy. He made me romance him, trips out to country pubs where he’d make me wear a little make-up, not too much, just enough rouge, lipstick and eyeliner for people to look twice at me, and then they’d see the white bra or lacy cami top under my white shirt, so humiliating. How he’d put his hand on my arse as we were out walking, how I knew I’d have to blow him in the car on the way back to his, how I’d have to ask to be fucked, to be bred, make me ask to have his baby and yes, we went onto going on outings with me wearing a baby bump under my top. The bump that stated to the world that yes, I have had this man’s cock inside me, yes he has ejaculated inside me, yes he’s much old than me but he’s still virile and fertile and yes, I’ll have to bring this man’s baby up. How I hated that particular humiliation, women asking questions , when is it due etc. whilst their man looked at me with ill-disguised contempt..

Loved it though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please, continue this amazing story. It is really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading the lengthy comment about the readers similar experience. It's too bad that, while getting into the fake pregnancy humiliation,, your older man didn't load you up with hormones to force you to start producing milk or at least make you pay for your own breast implants. I'm sure you the humiliation of having your tits groped would have been "next level".

WMLA44WMLA44almost 3 years ago

Terrific story and well written, hope for more episodes soon! And thank you!

Jerkin_benjaminJerkin_benjaminalmost 3 years ago

So hot please add more

thetomtomthetomtomalmost 3 years ago

Love this smut. Really love how they digs into his insecurities

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After watching Billy jack off Roy should have patted his lap and told him to come sit down. Billy very reluctantly then sat down while Roy aimed his engorged hog at Billy's rectum and then pulled him down. After forcing the entire length of his cock up his ass he told Billy to ride it while the other men watched. Billy's boss stood in front of him and asked Roy if Billy knew what to do with his mouth. Roy told him of course he does. Billy then went on to suck cock after cock, swallowing load after load while Roy rearranged his internal organs. Tears mixed with jiz on Billy's face. Before he left the steam room Billy's boss looked at Roy and told him that he had some new tasks at work for Billy from now on and they both laughed furiously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Billys dad in next update please

WMLA44WMLA44over 2 years ago

Would love to see a couple more episodes!! It would also be fun to read Daddy Roy become more aggressive kinky with possible chastity, dildos, leather straps and even "friends" to do all the kinky things to Billy Daddy Roy always dreamed he wanted to do but that his "wife," wherever she went, would never allow him to do to her. Like Billy is the dream toy Daddy Roy always wanted and dreamed about!!

WMLA44WMLA44over 2 years ago

Would love, love to see another couple of episodes!! It would also be fun to see Daddy Roy become more aggressive and kinky. Maybe use chastity, leather straps and dildos as well as "friends" on Billy Boy. Have Daddy Roy do all the kinky things he has dreamed about doing to Billy Boy, but his "wife," wherever she went, refused to allow him to do to her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue,

FlanastFlanastover 2 years ago

Please add more stories to this series. I would love to see the boi get used by all the real men in the steam room. Maybe in later stories have the boi slowly made into a girl who eventually marries her father in law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Treat little Billy like a baby in the steam room. Sitting on daddy's lap , bouncing up and down like a baby while he cries. Daddy tells the men Billy is regressing and wants a pacifier, maybe one with cream in it. Man after man offers their cocks while Billy cries and is forced to swallow load after load. Daddy mocks him while he sobs and chokes down all the cream. Roy jokes that the crying is making billys sphincter tighten up and feel like Billy is going to pull his cock off before he erupts inside him. As he leaves the steam room all the men in the locker room give him.a standing ovation and take pictures of his jazz covered face then make him bend over so they can take pictures of his gapping ass while he leaks cum down his leg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to cry so much. I was needing to see boy and dad get taken by Daddy. And wife needs to be brought into the fold. Son father and wife all sex slaves to a man who knows how to use them. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where’s the hot sex? This is just dominating, humiliating and degrading one man because his cock is small. The little sex there was in this story was flaccid as daddy’s big cock.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Please continue. I was hoping that little Billy would suck Carl's cock and get fucked by his boss' boss. Then he would service all the other men at the club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you'll continue. This is very good. One of my favs.

StrippednakedspankedStrippednakedspankedover 1 year ago

Oh my hairless lil dick was popping! Please continue this great story, The mounting humiliation is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shame it didn't continue

MarkyericleeMarkyericleeabout 1 year ago

I really wish that we can see the story of fishing trip with Kyle one day

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love the humiliation in front of the men at the club. Daddy totally owns Billy.

ChubbySissyCubChubbySissyCub17 days ago

Love the use of things like 'pantywaist' and 'cupcake' through all this, something about those kind of humiliating names always hits me harder

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES