Bride of my Father-In-Law Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he released me I turned around, trying to sit down quickly and maybe cover my chubbed-up dick with my hands but Carl caught my predicament. He even kicked his knee out to the space between the two men so that I lost my seat.

"Uh oh, Roy, you're son-in-law seems to have had a little problem pop up." Carl's voice was rich with amusement as he pointed at my crotch, his big index finger nearly tapping my full, aching erection. My shamefully short stiffy bobbed about ridiculously, aching for attention, release.

"Oh Billy, are you hard again? I swear you'd think the boy was 13 and not 32, the way he's constantly popping his little bone-ons." Roy chided with theatrical disappointment, making Carl laugh.

"And all just from a man's hand on his fanny, too. The lad's little toy is as hard as a rock, and look! He's dripping." Carl marveled at the clear beads of precum dripping from the end of my upright pecker. My father-in-law let out a scolding sigh and shook his head.

"Carl, he's like a teenager. I constantly have to check his shorts for stains as well as his bedsheets. The boy has no self-control whatsoever." Roy then turned to me, smirking imperiously.

"Well, Billy, you'll just have to take care of it. Can't have you go around while erect, even though it's so small most might miss it." I looked around, and out the steam room door where a man had just slowly passed by. Take care of it? Here?

"You heard me boy. Sit your bare keister down on the ground and take care of your little bone-on. Play with your chubby until it shoots its stuff, I know you know how boy." He gestured at me with his hand to get on with it.

"Don't be shy on my account, son! It's nothing I haven't seen before." Carl encouraged, smiling broadly. The big old man leaned forward from the bench and flicked my dickhead, making my boner bob back and forth wildly. He wiped the drop of precum from his finger on my thigh.

I gave Roy a pleading look but his face was granite. Further protest would result in me ending up back over his lap to have an extra shade of crimson painted on my still sore red rump, all in front of the man who signed my paychecks.

I took a deep breath and I moved to the spot he indicated, trusting that Roy wouldn't do anything that would get me arrested, and lowered myself to the floor. The warm, wet tiles of the steam room felt strange against my naked buttocks as I sat down with my legs folded, in front of their big hairy feet. My penis was still achingly hard, in spite of or more likely due to the continued verbal humiliation they were doling out. I took my boner in my hand, my fist hiding it.

"With a peter that small between his legs, I'd wager the poor boy must be an expert at pulling his pud." Carl observed, and Roy claimed that I was a chronic masturbator. I ran my palm up and down its length, slowly.

"Get to it, boy." Roy demanded, and I began to stroke myself in earnest. I avoided Carl's gaze as I jacked off. I thought of all the times we had made small talk in the elevator, or chatted at office parties - all the times we had crossed paths in the office and I had hoped to stand out and impress him. I could see that he was delighted by the ridiculous sight of his employee, fully nude and sitting on the floor on his bottom, masturbating under the orders of his father-in-law. He laughed, both men laughed at the ridiculous spectacle at their feet.

And I knew he would be laughing still, smirking whenever he saw me back at the office. Knowing the tiny thing I hid in my suit pants, and what I did with it. How would Carl ever be able to see me as anything other than a hopeless pervert, a complete joke? How would he see me as a competent and promising man, as opposed to a feckless and pathetic masturbating boy? How could he ever promote me, give more responsibilities, when he saw me like this? As I had sex with myself, a dire thought took hold in my head- Roy had infiltrated my head and corrupted my sexuality, had shaven me bare and had his way with me countless times, but this was a new breach. Roy was now endangering my career. What was his goal? To hobble my future trajectory, make me even more dependent on him?

Just then the door opened and three more men entered the steam room, including Ben, Roy's bearded, bespectacled friend who had teased me before. The other two were similar bull-built older men in their 60s. Towels on their shoulders, hanging hog. Both grinned down at me in surprise and amusement, while Ben just shook his head and laughed.

"Apologies gentleman, but my son-in-law here had something come up that just wouldn't go down on its own, so we thought it better that the horny little boy take care of the damn thing." Roy rolled his eyes, speaking as if he was complaining about me having to take a work call or that I was running 10 minutes late.

"No problem at all, Roy. I got to admit I was curious whether something so small could come properly or not, and now it looks like I'll find out!" Ben said, his big dangling dick nearly batting me in the face as he passed me. It was almost purple in color. I then got an eyeful of his wide, hairy rear end as he lay his towel out on the bench before sitting. Just as Roy's reprogramming of my sex drive had made Carl's rough hands on my naked butt get me hard in the first place, the sight of Ben's big, hairy man ass filled me wtih a bewildering lust.

Prior to that fateful round of golf three months ago, the sight of an overweight, over-60 year old man's bare ass would have repulsed me. Now his huge round buns, speckled with gray hair, with a dense thicket on the small of his back, brought me closer to the edge of orgasm. As I stroked I visualized what that manly rump would look like pumping between my spread legs, how it could powerfully propel his thrusts into me, deeper. I couldn't resist vividly envisioning this stranger sodomizing me.

The three men sat beside Roy and Carl, sitting on their duffs atop the towels so that their large cock and balls were on display between their spread open hairy legs. I surveyed the thick, furred bounty between all five men's thighs, licking my lips. Each was circumcised, but their cocks were of different shades. Pink or peach, rosy crimson, maroon and purple, or pale Carl's an almost grayish fish-white. I noted with an obscene pride that my father-in-law's prong, the one that had been roughly thrust up into my back door and sprayed its load up my guts at least 30 times now, was the largest. But they were all big, monstrously big to me. And each of their fat, bearded penises were beautiful to me as well, beautifully, perfectly ugly things, powerful and lovely. Thick and relaxed, sitting like kings upon their well-filled ball sacks. My mouth watered and I felt a pang of hunger - I truly wished to to suck all of them.

"Say, just how long is that little thing, boy?" One of Ben's friends asked, a round-faced bald man with a chubby pink cock between his legs.

"4 ½ inches Sir." I chirped obediently, panting between strokes. The questioner openly laughed at my admission, but I saw Roy purse his lips, roll his eyes and hold up just four fingers, making the whole room chuckle. I just lowered my head and kept playing with my almost painfully hard erection.

A few moments passed as the five men above me watched me at work, staring down at me curiously, observing what should be a man's most private act. I was demonstrating for them how I pleasured myself. They talked among themselves, commenting on how I only needed to use my thumb, pointer and middle fingers to masturbate such a dainty hard-on.

Roy slapped his hands on his hairy thighs impatiently.

"Come on. Get on it with. Play with your breasts, enjoy your jerk, Billyboy. That's my creampuff!" He urged me on, laughing as I fondled my nipples with my free hand. My hairless chest was slick with sweat and the sensation of my self-stimulating fingers made me whine with ecstasy. I felt as low as a dog, reflexively humping away as the men watched on in disdain and amusement. A monkey in a circus. The other men joined in with Roy, shouting at me to bring myself off.

"Come on, jerk it boy. Jerk it! Show us how your little thing shoots!" Ben pumped his wrist up and down, pantomiming my shameless masturbation.

"Attaboy, Billy! Pull your pud!" Carl cheered me on.

"Let's see it, little man!" One of the nameless bearded men yelled. Soon their goading jeers echoed around the low ceiling of the steam room, drowning out my shameless moans. They mimicked the sounds I made, or the face I made as I gooned out. The old men hooted and hollered like frat boys at my depraved onanistic performance.

I gasped loudly as I came, then embarrassed myself further by emitting a keening wail as waves of onanistic pleasure shook my body. The five men roared with applause as ropes of jizz hit my belly, chest, neck, face and hair. Some of my splooge even shot into my open mouth, the salty slime landing on my tongue. My nerve endings buzzed all over my epidermis- my orgasm was not limited to my cock in my hand but seemed to run throughout my entire body. I felt the tiles under my bare ass, calves and feet, my hands on my nipples, the warm, humid air of the sauna all over my naked skin.

"My my my. Not much stamina. Your poor daughter, Roy." One of the other men commiserated.

"I suspect my girl has her needs met elsewhere. She's quite resourceful. And who could blame her, married to a fellow with a four inch penis." Roy winked at me and I felt a strange flutter in my stomach. I kept at it as I came, pumping my fist up and down and squeezing on my dick tight as my body was rocked with orgasm. My free hand rubbed up and down my abdomen, flicking my nipples then rubbing my belly - I continued to wantonly play with myself as they watched in amusement.

"That's it, keep cranking your little ding-a-ling, my boy, get it all out." Roy instructed as I kept jerking as the last strands of spooge oozed over my hand, shamelessly milking myself for every last drop of craven pleasure. His words mortified me, treating my obscene public jack off session as an inconvenient but unavoidable bodily function. I finally stood on unsteady legs. Roy stood from the bench and helped steady me, like I was wounded. He moved around me, holding my shoulders, forcing me to stand on display to the four seated men as I panted, my belly heaving.

"Well, well, well look at that, Roy. Looks like your boy's little thing gets even smaller after it blows its load." Ben said with astonishment, pointing at my shrunken pecker. He put a hand on my hips and held me in place for this shameful inspection.

"Christ! It's like a little mushroom cap, just the head. No shaft at all." Ben reached forward and touched my glans, my little cockhead. Just as they said it had retracted, the length of my penis disappearing entirely until all that was left was the little, thumbnail-sized crown and two tiny balls beneath it, poking from my smooth-shaven crotch.

"Just a little gum drop." He marvelled, poking at my pecker head with no inhibitions. One of his friends joined in to play with it, bringing his finger tips beneath my marble-sized balls, rolling them on his fingertips.

Roy left me to the men. All four of them gleefully inspected my shrunken member, Carl and Ben's other friend remaining seated. They waggled it between their fingers, compared its length to their pinkies, flicked it just to watch it jiggle. Ben, standing behind me, held me in place by clutching my waist, and helped himself to several groping squeezes of my backside. Occasionally I felt his hairy crotch bump into the small of my back. The men treated my spent little dick like a shared toy. Spooge was scooped up from my belly or chest and fingers jammed into my mouth or whipped into my hair to clean their fingers off. Soon my father-in-law returned with his phone in hand and another man behind him.

"I figured a photo was in order. My sweet boy's first time at the club." He declared, winking at me, handing his phone to the new man.

"Ha! Capital idea. Get over here boy." Carl roared, pulling me to him and throwing his arm over my shoulder. Roy got on my left. Ben and his friend flanked those two.

I was in the middle of the lineup, pressed against their big, sweaty bodies, waist to waist, their hairy thighs pressed against mine. I looked down, comparing our respective endowments. With my completely hairless body and shrunken penis, I truly looked like a boy among men.

"Say cheese!" I grimaced at the camera, then felt a hand cup both my cheeks and a finger probe into my rear. I gasped in surprise as I heard the photo snap.

Roy reviewed the photos as I stood there, trembling. He stopped on one then put his mouth to my ear.

"Perfect. That's the one we'll send your father." I looked at the image, this memento of my humiliation - my smooth skinny body among four big hirsute ones, my shaft-less little peckerhead a fraction of the size of their dangling cocks, an absurdly large puddle of what was obviously jizz shiny on my skin, and my mouth agape in cartoonish surprise.

"Be sure to get a copy to me, Roy. I bet it'll look great in the office." Carl said, smiling at me slyly.

12