Bride of my Father-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When a man permits another man to put his penis inside of his body, he has forfeit the right to call himself a man. You know that, don't you boy?" He tapped his big finger over my lips, fondling my face.

"Yes, Daddy." I knew it. This was a fundamental truth I had always known. It wasn't polite or politically correct to say but it's a fact every guy learns early and knows in their heart. Once you've been fucked up the ass, you get your man-card permanently revoke. You're a faggot and nothing more. No going back.

"He loses his place within his family line and instead becomes the biological property of the man who has fucked him." I closed my eyes and nodded solemnly.

"Still you wish to be inseminated by my big dong, don't you boy?" I looked down past my own shaven chest and belly, past my slender erection pointing straight up, between my pale spread legs to my father-in-law's monstrous semen-depositor. Between the man's thick hairy thighs, bursting from a copse of thick gray pubic bush, thick as a beer can, covered in blue veins, glistening from lubricant, crowned with a giant dark crimson head. Poisoned to skewer me in my most intimate of spots.

For a long moment, he let me look at his big threatening penis, pulsating between my legs. Poisonous. That's how it looked. If he had been an animal in the wild, his cock's hostile coloration, all deep crimson, purple and blue, would have marked it as venomous.

"Yes Daddy. I want to be inseminated by you." I sealed my own fate. To be penetrated again. To be fucked by my father-in-law

"I'm going in." Roy pushed his way with slow determination, a big jagged key masterfully unlocking my insides. I breathed out, pushed out as he had taught me.

Inch after inch he plunged into me, and I opened for him obligingly. For a few moment we both breathed hard and focused on our respective

tasks - his conquest, mine surrender.

If the guys could see me know. Bare ass naked and folded up like a pretzel under this silverback gorilla of a man. Flat on my back, legs over my head, taking inch after inch of my father-in-law's porn-star size cock. Oftentimes when here I thought of them. How my friends would react. The disbelieving laughter, the jeers. I reveled in the fantasy of them witnessing my ultimate debasement.

Soon he had bottomed out in me. He grunted in satisfaction, then waggled his cock in from side to side, enjoying the new real estate he had made in my ass. Pure delight on his face, uninhibited pleasure from owning his son-in-law's body so completely.

Full embedded in my ass, he lowered his face to mine and licked from my neck, to my chin, up my cheek and to my forehead. It made me feel like I was being fucked by a giant dog. I felt the wetness of his saliva on my face as he looked down at me, smirking.

"What's going on in that little head of yours, Billy?" I hesitated and he demanded.

"Tell Daddy, no secrets." He grabbed my neck behind my ear.

"I'm thinking-" I panted, as he slowly thrust in and out of me. He nodded at me to go on.

"I'm thinking about if all my friends saw me. Saw me like this. Getting fucked by you." I sputtered the confession out. From the very first time he had used me like this, I had imagined it. Me being sodomized by my father-in-law and having all of the men in my life there, watching it. Sweaty, naked, standing over the bed. Pulling at themselves. My friends, my enemies, co-workers, my boss, even my own father. All of them.

"Oh yes. Soon they will. Your best man, Brad. And all those men who stood by you while you married my daughter. All of them will see you like this. Flat on your back like a woman." His voice rose, pronouncing my degradation.

"Yeah?" I asked, gasping, egging on his perversion.

"Oh yes. They will see you being bred. Knocked up by my big cock. Maybe they'll have a go at your mouth while I plunder your ass? Would you like that, boy?" He asked, squeezing my buttocks as he pounded me.

"Oh yeah, Daddy." My head was swimming, imaging them lining up, all pantsless, laughing, whipping out their phone to document my exquisite debasement. Cranking their hogs to ready themselves for their turn between my legs.

"All of them will know that you're my boy, Billy. That I butt-fuck you. They'll all see you as you truly are." He promised.

"Please Sir, yes I want them to see." I cried.

"Who! Say their names, full names. Your friends, the men you want to watch me butt fuck you, boy!" He commanded, slapping my hip.

"Urgh - Brad Patterson... Dan O'Malley... Chris Carelli... Mike Kowalski... Bob Banner... all of them..." As I named them, I imagined them their heavy, hairy, naked bodies, so much more manly than mine.

"Who else?" He demanded, lightly slapping my face.

"Urgh— Keith Donoghue, the guys I work with... my boss, Ted Cooper. All of them, I want them to see me get fucked by you!" Now in my head I was in my office, laid out on the conference room table, my colleagues all brandishing big rampant hard-ons, naked but for the ties still around their thick necks.

"Guess who else is going to watch me fuck you, son?" He asked with a wicked twinkle in his eyes.

"Who, Daddy?" I gulped, my voice ragged.

"That little faggot Kyle Holmes, that's who!" He bellowed, again invoking my father's name, punctuating his words with a deep, brutal thrust that made me wail. He continued.

"Oh yeah. Father's Day this summer. We're going to show him who his boy belongs to. Who his boy's real Daddy is." Roy had threatened this before, this ultimate degradation. How he would beat up and overpower my Dad, make him watch me get butt-fucked. I groaned and closed my eyes, seeing it clearly.

"He's going to watch me fuck you, Billy." Roy's hands attacked my chest, tweaking my nipples, as he continued.

"Why wait till the summer? I tell you to bend over in front of you Dad, you're grabbing your ankles, right boy?" He asked, laughing cockily.

"Yes Sir!" I wanted to. Even though it made me sick with self-disgust, and imagining it made me shudder, I wanted him to see me like that.

"If that little wimp tries to come between me and your pussy, I'll break his goddamn arms. I'm not kidding, boy." Roy always got frighteningly violent with this part of our shared sick fantasy. Black eyes, broken bones, teeth punched out. Ruinous attacks on his testicles. Again, I was ashamed at how much his crazy threats aroused me.

"But he's such a goddamn coward. I think I'll just need to slap his mousy little face and he'll fall right in line. And then he'll just have to sit there and crank his little pecker while he watches me hump his boy's pretty pussy..." Roy mused upon the perverse image.

Roy took one of my feet off his shoulder and surprised me by plunging my toes in his big mouth. He licked and sucked each of them, darting his tongue between my toes, as he humped into me. This strange delight and the unmanning pleasure made me moan, long and loud, calling to the ceiling. I lost control, bucking my hips into his pounding pelvis, welcoming his fat cock into me as he chewed on my feet.

"I've wanted this since the day I met you, Billy. To be inside you." He released my ankles, placing his heavy hands on my chest, kneading my pectorals as he kept fucking me. One hand clasped my throat.

"And now that I've got you, I am never going to let you go." His fist closed tightly on my trachea, choking me. For some reason being told that he would never free me made my heart race. He brought his mouth to my neck and began to chew. He sawed his cock into me, building his pace.

His forehead screwed up with concentration, his big face bright red as he huffed and puffed. Finally he roared like an animal as he came, emptying himself into me with a dozen more forceful thrusts. His hand went to my achingly hard penis and brought me off with three strokes. I squealed like a woman, exploding all over both of our bellies.

He collapsed onto me, pinning me in place. Eventually he pulled out, but quickly laid three pillows right under the small of my back.

"Stay perfectly still. Let my seed run into you. It's important that you get as much of me as deep as possible, each time. That way I can truly inseminate you. Make you pregnant" He rubbed my belly as he issued this command. He brought his heavy gut to my face and had me lick off my semen from my orgasm. Roy then hopped off the bed, and I watched his large hairy ass shift with each step as he shambled to his bathroom. Not bothering to close the door, I listened to his loud stream of urine as he pissed.

He stomped back into the room when his phone buzzed, motioning for me to remain lying prone on the bed, my hips elevated.

"Roy Philips." He answered, and I laid there as he took a business call, standing over the bed, his big, wet cock still thick from sex.

He stomped around the room, commandingly giving orders to his subordinate over the phone. I admired his penis's thick, veiny ugliness, shaking in front of him with each heavy step. Occasionally he rubbed his hands over my naked body as I lay there. Leaning forward to kiss my sweat-soaked, panting belly like it carried his child. I looked at his thick, hairy fingers kneading my flesh, and I was very aware of the presence of his load. The shameful wetness there. Could I feel his semen seeping deeper into me? Was his seed truly invading my body, to remain there permanently as he promised?

"Good boy. Soon you'll be pregnant." He told me after hanging up, sitting beside me on the bed.

Roy scooped my load from my belly and fed it to me. I licked it out of his hands. He then wiped his hand off on my chest and looked me in the eyes.

"You know each time we do this, Billy, each time you let me in you like this, I become more and more your Daddy, and you become more and more my little boy." His words were sweet and he tapped his fingers over my heaving chest playfully, but his eyes drilled into mine.

"I take another piece of that manhood from you. Soon you'll have no manhood left at all, and you'll just be my little boy." He said sweetly.

"Pretty soon, my boy, this is all you'll have to be. You won't have to put on your suit every day and pretend to be man. You'll just get to be Daddy's boy, every day." Roy moved me into a spoon position, grinding his quickly resuscitating hard-on against my bare ass as he whispered into my ear about dismantling my life.

We stayed like that for a while and watched the snow fall outside. My wife was out of town this weekend, so I was Roy's until Monday.

12