All Comments on 'Bring on the Wonder Ch. 02'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Absolutely brilliant.

Latinlover15Latinlover15about 11 years ago

Amazingly well written story. Part 3 in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Different

So different from your other stuff, yet so great. You are a talented writer to bring your characters to life so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fabulous

Such a great story. I love all the detail and your great use of language. You're really talented.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 11 years ago
Once again...

I find myself in love with the story and your writing style. Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.

F_WhateverF_Whateverabout 11 years ago
Good job, thank you!

Now, sooner or later a confrontation will be necessary. Moving is a good idea and not having biological kids helps, but it's still a difficult situation.

Can't wait!

golferg35golferg35about 11 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

You are truly a fantastic writer, and you've written another wonderful story. I am a huge fan of all your romance stories. My two favorite genres on Lit are romance and incest. I am so thrilled that you were able to write a story combining both elements. You not only combined those two genres, but you gave such life and depth to the characters. It's so refreshing to read an incest story that has proper build-up instead of your typical stroke story.

Thank you so much for writing this story and all of your others. You've given me hours of enjoyment, and I can't thank you enough. I'm looking forward to chapter 3!

SandMan29331SandMan29331about 11 years ago
This is a Great Story

This is a great story, and I hope you write more stories like is one. Just one note, siblings are perfectly able to have biological children. It's just increases the chance of something from there medical background, but not by very much, only 2 to 4%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seems rushed and strange

it seems to me that when she left and moved in with lance he would have felt betrayed and very pissed. it would have made more sense if he had changed the locks and packed her art stuff up and put it in the garage or called her office and told them to tell her she had a week to get stuff out of the house because he was moving. he should have moved and not told her where he was going it was just to rushed and unrealistic the way you wrote it. been through something similar with a cousin and there is no way in hell i would want her back she killed all love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm really enjoying this story

as mentioned already; it not just a wham-bam-thank-you-maam story; you've got to very real characters with very real problems in abnormal circumstances. They do love each other; as much if not more than any other couples that I know.

Incest is a circumstance here, not the driving factor behind the sex or the relationship.

#3 is next up, THX ... DKP

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Great romance between siblings

A great and romantic chapter, with a touch of sadness and a promise of the future for both.

I keep insisting that this type of story is the only way I could agree to this relationship between siblings, here love is above sex and lust. I want the next chapter to be the definitive one to settle their coexistence together of Nat and Lizzie.

5 * for you.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Sorry but

The whole fucking lance for a month to get over nate was what killed this story for me. It just killed Lizzie's character for me and I really didn't feel any love from her after that. You do write great stories but I just didn't like this one after that. Didn't care what happened and thought nate deserved much better than Lizzie.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Fuck Lizzie

So still leaking her brothers cum, wearing a very short skirt with no knickers and a shirt, Lizzie drives to Lance and gets fucked and uses her brothers cum as lube.

Lizzie fucked lance 30 times in a row, every night. So that means she fucked him the first night with her creampie. Sluts are just sexually liberated usually talented women, but Lizzie is a whore in the worst possible way.

Ok so what childhood illness renders a feamale sterile? None at all. Mumps can fuck a guy over but not a girl. That is just weak as piss for an excuse to take kids out of the story. Nate has a 5 bedroom house because he wanted kids. He also wanted Lizzie. He was very close to Lizzie growing up and would have known if she was so mysteriously sick that she became sterile. THAT IS EXTREMELY TRAUMATIC FOR A PERSON GUY OR GIRL TO BE RENDERED STERILE. It happened to me after we had had kids and my wife was post menopause already but I got injured and sterile and I went crazy, literally.

So yes they thought about moving last episode, and lance mentioned it. Nate and Lizzie poo pooed the idea. BUT now there is a transfer it’s magically a great idea? WTF.

Too many loose ends tied up really poorly and you made one of the main characters that we are meant to like a fucking bitch whore who takes advantage of nice people and pays them is endless sex. She’s not a prostitute as they are hard working women, she is a diseased street walking whore. I hope she dies and in the post-mortem they find her brother’s cum still deep in her cunt painting her cervix. Then DNA tests prove that it is her brother’s cum. Oh and she was pregnant about 10 weeks along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry but, Fuck Lizzie, seems rushed and strange

Couldn’t get past Lizzie and Lance. Her running off, to move in with, and fuck Lance for a whole month. That killed the story, and Lizzie for me. Felt ill & thoroughly disgusted reading that portion of the story. That’s a very clear and obvious betrayal. There was absolutely no need to include it. Lizzie having doubts and second thoughts? Going through shock? Needing time & space? All justified and achievable without her running off to fuck another guy for a month. Couldn’t remain invested after that, hated Lizzie. The jokes referring to her relationship with Lance, the comparisons of Nate to Lance, and their unrealistic friendship with Lance after everything added to my overall dislike & disgust. Nate deserved a whole lot better. Total agreement with the comments made by Sorry but, Fuck Lizzie, seems rushed and strange.

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelover 2 years ago

Hey MugsyB,

I just noticed that the first chapter of "Bring on the Wonder" is missing, and from your Bio, I can see it was deleted by accident and you can't find a way to restore it. Well, lucky for us, the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine saved it completely, all 5 pages. You can access it from here: https://web.archive.org/web/2/https://www.literotica.com/s/bring-on-the-wonder-ch-01 where you can copy, paste and give it format to publish it again. In the meantime, readers can also access it from there to read it before jumping into Chapter 2.

Also, I can see that the original description for Chapter 1 was "Their love was unexpected but strong and deep." from here: https://web.archive.org/web/20170223170037/https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=798220&page=submissions and I guess from between the two saved sources and your Bio, that chapter was deleted between March 2017 and March 2021.

I hope this helps. Cheers!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan3 months ago

Absolutely awesome.

If everyone else worked as hard as you did on creating love stories instead of crap that you just beat off to, I wouldn’t be getting anonymous hate mail sent to me from authors who don't like getting scathing comments from me on their submissions. 😆 🤣 😂

We need more like this one. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2723 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories