All Comments on 'Bringing Dad to Life'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
lilleman2000lilleman2000over 8 years ago
Great story

I read this and it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow. What a great story.

I,m hard just reading that story

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 8 years ago
Make it a series or at least more chapters

As I read this and the story line unfolded there can be more chapters. I want to see how Cassie will fit in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Out fuckin fantastic great job

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsover 8 years ago
Great Read

Well i'm no writer but have read a lot on here, and This was a fantastic story and well written i thought. Not to mention very very hot,But i also would like to read a follow up with Cassie

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Great story

I'm suprized no one eles has caught it, Mom set this all up, the Ipad,the dreams, and the package left in the dresser, she's been watching!

Now the dress the led to Cassie who my guess was the woman for the threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You write interesting stories....

....that for me are colored a bit by the choppy, declarative rather short style in which you write.

It tends to make the story read a bit choppy and comes of a little like a narrative by a NewYork cabbie or wiseguy. Not meant to offend, but a few compound sentences and some longer statements in passive voice might help smooth things out a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

What happens when the girls get home from college?

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
You Got Another Follower

Until I read this, I generally avoided Father-Daughter stories. But the father wasn't cheating on his wife. In fact, he still loved his wife. I thought it was well-written. There were several mistakes usually caused by Spell Check. Don't worry about that. I cuss like a sailor at the mistakes it makes to my writing. The story had both depth and feeling and just the right amount of humor. I hope to read more.

jrj8jrj8over 8 years ago
Me think you wonderful...!

Great story. Written like you were there, took me there too. Thank you.. Keep on typing words that you want to type, not words that others think you should type. Until others type better, their words should mean nothing too you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect!

I usually don't like when the girl is telling the story, it breaks my immersion, but I didn't even notice until I had read half of the first page. And I just had to keep reading. And then you managed to make me cum and give me goosebumps almost at the same time, and for that I think this story is one of the best on this website! Thanks!

newtype2525newtype2525over 8 years ago
I love this so much!

Perfection! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

really enjoyed this one. and really enjoy your other stories. looks like you were writing a lot in the fall. i hope you get back to that pace :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

What a beautiful story! Well done, the last paragraph brought tears to my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tears of Love

I loved your story better than all the others I have read. I have read them in listed order.

This one brought tears, literally. It was the tenderest of love stories.

derRaskellderRaskellalmost 8 years ago
very hot !!

A smoking-hot story of lust and love a few misspellings but other than that it was great!!!

The Mentor

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exquisite!

A lovingly crafted tale of love, that's few and far between on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anything BUT garbage

5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Continue..!

Don't know about the IDIOT that called it garbage, probably has brain issues. Anyhow, really hot and hope you'll continue and add in Cassie and perhaps that young couple that came into the store or such! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dear Author

Please, for the love of all that's erotic, continue the story! I damn near creamed my jeans just reading it! This is one of the hottest and romantic stories I have ever read. You must keep this going, PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Some of the best!

Your stories are awesome! All have a nice twist on themes that have been beaten to death. Keep em cumming!! Ty

brianelabrianelaover 6 years ago
wesome and spellbinding

I enjoyed reading this one so much that I have saved it in my favourites list. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing ending

You did an amazing job with the ending. Having them both have a dream with their mom kissing them and then pointing to the dad was so cute.

lawteyfllawteyflalmost 6 years ago
Wow that was hot!

You are a fantastic writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHAT A STORY

A heart-tugging, teary-eyed story that is also HOT, without being crass or crude. Made something kinky and twisted seem lovely and beautiful. A great plot supported by storytelling skills.

A significant lack -- the encounter of Dad with Cassie, starting with their getting acquainted in the store and how it led on to her bedroom. Then the girls coming home on break to find them happily living together and enjoying one another. Then Dad taking 3 (!) hot women out.

Not too late for a sequel...

5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimabout 5 years ago
Almost skipped this

And am so glad I didn't.

Incest is something I would skip over

But after reading the previous stories of yours in listed order I started to read it.

Captivating, liked all the characters and was drawn into the story and lost my usual judgemental manner.

Superbly written

You are a master (or should that be mistress) of erotic tales

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Love Stories Like This

I love stories where daughters have close relationships with their fathers after their mothers had died or moved away. I love stories where son's take the place of their fathers who are no longer in the picture.

Jamaman64Jamaman64almost 5 years ago
Superb story!

I found this a very erotic tale. I loved the way the tension was slowly built up. It has encouraged me to read many more of your stories. This would have been an amazing multi-chapter story but also was closed very well. Thanks for sharing this one.

JDColsJDColsalmost 5 years ago
Another fantastic tale

You make the best characters of any writer I've read on Literotica, and your stories have the hottest buildups. It's crazy how much story you're able to fit into so little space. If your grammar were better you'd be the best without question.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Wow...

... what a great story. Hot, sensitive, and loving with a great ending. A rare 5*s from me.

marriedheatmarriedheatover 4 years ago
Take your time ...

Hot, hot, hot. Loved the story.

Feedback: Take your time. The story feels rushed. A lot of silly mistakes that took away from the buildup. Little things like unclosed quotations, missing punctuation, and sentences with misspelled words which were impossible to understand what the correct words should have been.

Specific examples: After the one sister read mom’s email, she went in her sister’s room to talk. You put everything the sister said in quotes, but the first sister’s comments were written like a summary but was written as a quote.

When you quoted the email, you missed a few spots where the quote should have ended at the end of a paragraph. I had to re-read the paragraphs to realize the quote should have ended.

Again, great, hot story. I look forward to reading more ... if you haven’t rushed them as well. 5 stars for the story. -2 for rushing.

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
You

Should follow-up on their Dream together. it would seem mom wants to be sure dad isn't alone.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
wow!!!!

I loved every minute of it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Find a good proofreader, one who can spell

Worth a higher grade but way too many errors. If you are dictating you need to read what it actually types.

misterjack888misterjack888about 4 years ago
made me cry

Beautiful is the story as are the women in it. Reminded me of things I loved about my ex.Thank you for telling us about these loving, caring people. And sexy, too. Love to read what your imagination conjures up.

BTW: Here's 950 tokens that backfill that many supposed errors, lest coomments from readers were to discourage you into quitting.

Jack

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
I'm with MOST of them

I love the story and want more. Want more details of Cassie and Dad's first "date" AND the girls with Dad AND all 4 together AND them all going out being exhibitionist. I see a 4way relationship you could even add babies (by cassie only, if incest pregnancy isn't your thing). I can think of at least 7 more chapters just to start. All would be hott, sexy, and entertaining to read.

I do agree with some that said an editor is needed, but I didn't have a big problem reading this. Thank you for writing and please keep doing it.

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

It is already late evening. I read this story about the father and his two daughters in one go.

You wrote in your biography:

"My stories are meant as pure jack off material, not morality plays...... Enjoy if it's your thing."

Smiling. It worked.

The story is wonderful, direct, open and very hot. And I can imagine how beautiful and how loving these daughters can be. It is a horny fairy tale for me.

Thanks for that.

High five.

Best wishes from Germany.

saligobobsaligobobabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Another beautifully story, slow build to an amazing climax, eroticism at it best

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this! Five stars and a favorite point!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

How do you do it, a perfect blend of heartache and downright cock hardening hot sex. You run the gamut of emotions and leave me wanting more. Would love to see Cassie join in, then take care of Dad as daughters head back to college. 5 stars all the way.

spagfunkspagfunkover 2 years ago

This story is just so incredibly erotic, I absolutely loved every second of it ^u^

I'd totally love more stories about these characters! 💕🥰💖

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

What a great story, love it. AAAAAA+++++

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

This and others you have written similar to this are my favorite types of stories, also by many other authors. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

New wine in old bottles. Interesting adaptation of an ancient Biblical story.

Check out Genesis 19 King James Version. Lot has lost his wife and is desolate.

His two Daughters have sex with him in order to preserve their linage.

Not quite as ranchy as this but, same premise.

SHR

MAJESTY210MAJESTY210over 2 years ago

It was a great story but they were some anal promised and I didn’t get it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ENDING LIKE THAT FOR?? I really enjoyed the story until the end and then you just screwed the putch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great 5 star unique story.

Really liked it.

Bill S.

plasticman29plasticman29about 2 years ago

Really loved the story

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed but this one needed work. An editor would have seen the issues right away. I even felt that the continuity was off.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A beautiful love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love is where you find it. The trick is to recognize that moment....

An outstandingly beautiful and poignant fantasy. Would that all incestual stories featured the love above the lust without sacrificing the lust. This one did. More please.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Loved the story the first time I read it. Again I enjoyed it more the second time around.

Interesting comment below about Genesis 19 King James Version. Having read a little it sounds like a nuke was dropped.

MikeykeithMikeykeithover 1 year ago

yoU are astonishing to me!

Nobody here coax's the precum & cuuumm outta me like yoU & your stories.

OMGEE, goody goody cum drops!!!

Thanks so very much!

yoU write?

I'll read!!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Still excellent writing on my next read!

HardBenHardBenabout 1 year ago

Wickedly naughty and thoroughly teasing.

Another FABULOUS story.

XX

AzdesertcplAzdesertcpl12 months ago

I’d read this before, but forgot how sexy it was!! Great job .

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatus11 months ago

AAAAmazing. HOT. sexxxy. i'd read the hell outta a follow up. Dad and the storekeep? sisters at college? the 4 allllll together on college breaks? whatever you write next will do the tricks we need here on Lit.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz11 months ago

A wonderfully cum-inducing story! Thank ypou

Love

Sarahxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was really fucking stupid. The girls just start to act like sluts for their father after reading 1 email? And the dad just takes it in without batting an eye? Bad sex scenes, bad build up, bad overall.

perejohn41perejohn418 months ago

Such a touching and beautiful story. I am just an old romantic, I guess. Loved it!

Pooter4FunPooter4Fun7 months ago

One of the all-time best. So hott

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Don't know where start. The first portion of this story where she met an old acquaintance of her parents in the mall brought to the fore a reality I hadn't thought of in quite awhile. That being, that in the event of couple being split by either by divorce or a death, any group of mutual friends will generally dissolve. This was sadly brought to my attention following the death of wife of 25 years who was basically the lynch pin of our circle of friends. Loneliness is not a good thing which provides the basis for this splendid story. Thank you . . . .

CathySemenov2CathySemenov25 months ago

Ummm It's nice to see good writing and such a tender story. Grief and sex are something I understand very well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just incredible

Pooter4FunPooter4Funabout 2 months ago

This remains one of the hottest stories ever published on Lit. Straight fire 🔥

roveroneroveroneabout 1 month ago

Wow...!

So hot...love the way you think, write...no surprise letter from their mom got them worked up...

And the daughters...so naughty...

easy 5/fave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10319 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...