Brittany & Jon: Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy thought, Man, I almost had her at her bachelorette party. I talked my sister into giving it to her, made sure that she and a couple other of their mutual friends always kept giving Brittany booze, in large glasses. And I made up the invitation list so that it would be mainly those who had been fucking. Of course her Matron of Honor had to be there and a couple other friends but they wer eto be few. More showed up than I expected either because they came without an invite or my sister added them but most of those left either just before or just after the strippers danced. That leff mainly the fuckers who would encourage Brittany to have sex. I was there lurking out of sight waiting ‘till Brittany was drunk enough and horny enough from the strippers I could move in and fuck her. She even helped by showing up first topless, she has great looking tits and I couldn't wait for the right moment to suck on them. Than she just had her panties on. I don't know when she took off her skirt but those panties were barely enough to cover that lovely pussy and ass of hers. I had felt it and her ass before and I was hard just looking at those great legs of hers leading up to the prize. I thought she was ready for more of my loving, especially after they convinced her to do that dirty dance but than she disappeared on me. He shook his head and continued his thoughts. I looked for her as much as I was able without anyone seeing me but I just couldn't find her. I finally found her in the hallway where I was able to back her up against the wall. I'm not sure if she recognized me in the dark but she still kissed back. She was drunk and should have been very hot and even though she resisted I thought I could convince her in the same way I had almost convinced her before. I kissed her again, she has such sweet lips and tongue. She responded, after a few kisses I rubbed her clit, her panties were so wet I thought someone else may have gotten her first, but than she startled me by saying no. She said if I didn't stop she would slap me and scream. She was so drunk I thought I could distract her but as I reached into her panties she tried to slap me. Took me by surprise and I ended up slapping her thigh, hard. She cried out in pain and a few seconds later two girls came into the hallway. I decided to flee in case Brittany did scream. But as I took off I couldn't understand why she resisted. She should have been primed and ready for anything sexually. Could be she had more self control than I thought with that ridiculous idea of keeping herself for her husband.

I had another plan for her wedding day, I thought it probably would not work but I figured it was worth the try. I figured she would be horny and after asking my sister to make sure she always had a class of that booze punch they served I waited my opportunity. While dancing with her I was able to make some head way. Most of her old boyfriends had danced with her so I did. I made sure I reminded her of how good Iused to make her feel, than I got her in that corner and took advantage of her horniness. I figure she would tipsy as well as wet and hot thinking about what was upcoming with her husband. And I saw them get out of the limo. He had a hardon that wouldn't quit so they had already been playing around, not to mention a face covered by lipstick. I figured even without alcohol she would be ready for some loving. I was right, I complimented her like I used to do and kissed her. She kissed back with that sexy mouth of hers. Her kisses are almost as good as actually touching her pussy. I even got a hand down her top to her half bra, so I was able to touch her tits through the material. Brought back memories when I did touch them, twice. They felt as good as I remembered. They are a bit small for my usual tastes but so sexy, I almost came in my pants. Again I thought I was making headway I was about to make a suggestion that we could go somewhere else for a short break, but she surprised me by getting angry and leading me away.

A couple months after that I remembered that recording they had made at the bachelorette party and finally was able to get a copy. Once I had the copy it wasn't that hard to manipulate the images to produce Brittany doing things she didn't do. Of course she would say she didn't but I knew she had lied to Jon before so he probably would think she was lying about what was on the recording. Obviously though it didn't work. Got to think of something else to do to break them up. She won't move in with me or even have sex with me while they are together. I know her that well. But there is one thing I can do now.

Back at Brittany's and Jon's apartment she was again dancing for him. As soon as they had entered the apt she had went to the CD player had chosen a certain CD, and started it. Now she was shaking her top causing her breasts to jiggle rather nicely. Next she exacuted a couple high kicks that allowed Jon to see under her skirt. She spun around and flipped her skirt up to show him her thong underwear.

Then she slide up to him and said, "I have only danced like this way for a couple of men and never this dirty."

He sat down as she slide away to continue to her spins and skirt flipping. She quickly unbutton her blouse as she kept moving her feet in a fast maneuver. She slide it over her shoulders and flipped it to her husband. He caught and smiled but she slide forward again as he begun to rub his crotch. She slapped his hand away, slide back and undid her bra than bent forward allowing it to drop to the floor. She shook her top again making her breasts shake rather nicely again. Jon sucked in his breath and smiled even more lustfully.

She kicked high a couple of more times than stopped suddenly ad unzipped her skirt, it slide to the floor and she just as suddenly exacuted a series of kicks and spins ending up turned away from him leaning forward a bit, to show off her butt cheeks. Half way through though she again had slide up to him and slapped his hand away from his crotch.

"That's for me... later." She said quickly before she slide back to her position.

Breathing a little hard she went up to him and sat on his lap. She could feel his hard maleness under her bottom. As the music reached a certain point she began to make swaying motions with her hips, grinding her bottom against his cock. He yelped partly in pain and she backed off the pressure some. She continued to move though, sending him into groans of relief and ecstasy. Relief that this cock was getting some attention after her dance at the night club and here. She continued the lap dance for a few minutes until he was groaning constantly.

He gritted his teeth and said, "Ugh, You are going...ug, iee, hmmaaa. Going to make me ummugggg make a mess in my, ugggra, ieeee.... pants."

She smiled mischievously and said, "Good I haven't done that for a while."

She increased her movements and before he knew it he thrust upward and threw his head back as he groaned very loudly and almost screamed as his climax hit.

Brittany smiled wantonly and proudly as his groans increased even more than faded. His head dropped back down and he panted for a few seconds.

His wife got up dropped to her knees, undid his pants, pulled them off then said, "Its later."

Jon looked at her with a puzzled look, but she just leaned forward and took his cum covered cock into her mouth. She sucked on it for a few seconds until he moaned in pleasure again, than licked it making sure it was clean of all his sperm. She than picked up his underwear, turned them inside out, showed him the cum on the inside, than preceded to lick it off his shorts. There hadn't been much that hadn't soaked into his underwear but she licked and sucked on it anyway. He just watched her suck on his briefs with wide eyes. She said it was good even through the cloth. As she finished she dropped them and leaned forward engulfing him again. His head went back and he let out a long groan. The sight of her sucking his cum from his shorts had turned him almost as much as he had been before his climax.

She sucked for two minutes longer than stood up suddenly and straddle him. She reached down between her legs and moved her panties to one side than lowered herself all in one movement. Once the lips of her pussy touched the tip of his cock Brittany slowed her movements. She slowly, very slowly lowered herself, impaling her pussy on his hard long manhood. As it entered her Jon groaned, almost screaming in pleasure. She, joined him a chorus of pleasure moaning loudly. Once she was down all the way seated on his lap with his cock as deep as it could go she kissed him hard.

Once done she said, "I love you more than anything. I'm glad you were my first man. As you know I did do something with other men, I have used my hand to make them cum and a couple made me cum, two were able to touch my pussy but you were the first to see my pussy and the first to lick it and the first to fuck me. I am glad for that. I love you and want you only."

Jon looked ashamed and she continued, "Yes even after tonight I love you and am glad I married you. Tomorrow as I said I may get angry when my arms are sore, and I think about you handcuffing me, but tonight is to celebrate."

At that she begun to bounce up and down on her husband, driving his shaft deeper. Suddenly he stood up with her still on his lap. She let out a surprised squeal and asked what he was doing.

He walked over to the couch and as he did he said, "Its your anniversary too, and I owe you big time."

At that he gently lowered her pulling her off his cock as he did. She ended up dropping the last couple feet to the couch and he immediantly dropped to his knees. He grabbed her panties and pulled them roughly down her legs. Once off her feet her threw them over his shoulder and spread her legs almost forcefully. He leaned forward putting his mouth to her pussy. He sucked as much of it into his mouth as he could. She squealed again but this time in pleasure, for he was doing what she liked. Soon he starting licking up and down her slit and she grabbed his head to keep it there. He licked inside her wonderful love tunnel an he sucked on her clit sending waves of pleasure through her. They increased in intensity as he continued. After a few minutes she was humping against his face. It was something she couldn't help when she neared a climax even though it made it harder for him to suck. He kept at it and half a minute later she screamed, a one letter exclamation as her orgasm begun. She humped harder, pushing his face flat against her clit. He bit her at the base if her clit sending even more waves through her. She screamed again, finally releasing him as her body relaxed from the climax.

She looked at him, and said, "That was good ."

He said, "Good, but lets go to the bedroom to finish this."

She said, "No, I can't wait."

So saying she slipped to the floor and kissed him hard. pushing him backwards as she did. Once he was on the floor on his back she stayed on to top him and humped against him clit to cock. They both groaned and after a few seconds she sat up and inserted herself around him again. He moaned loudly and started fucking into her. She laid flat on top and after a few minutes he suddenly rolled them over, carefully keeping his shaft in her,

He who was watching was glad they hadn't left the living room. Even though he couldn't fuck Brittany he like to watch her being fucked. He was of course taking a chance being out here on their small porch peeking in through their living room window but he was in the dark and it was worth the chance to see her naked and withering in ecstasy.

Back at the club it had been easy to figure out where they were going so he had rushed out to follow. He almost missed them pulling out of the parking lot but he was able to catch up with them. Since he knew where they were going he could keep his distance to keep them from spotting him but still be close enough just in case they had gone else where. To another club or stop to get some coffee or something else, he hadn't wanted to take the chance. He didn't think they would, Jon most be as horny as Tommy was, he had wanted to try to get Brittany to do something there at the club when Jon had gone to the bathroom but had decided she won't tonight. So after they had left he had come up with the idea to watch her at their place. Not as satisfying as actually fucking her, he was sure, but it would be better than nothing.

He already had his cock out of his pants. God that dance of hers had been so exciting. He had unzipped his pants and had his cock out before he knew it. He had almost cum than but had wanted to hold off to cum with her. But her licking and sucking Jon's cum from his underwear had been too much he had blasted off before he knew he was that close. He could have done it again while Jon was licking her but he had been taken by surprise. He shouldn't have been since that was not the first time he had seen her cum. He had made her cum twice while dating her and he had peeked on them twice since they had gotten married.

The first time was by accident and was more than likely Jon's fault. Could have been Brittany's of course but probably's was her husband's. A month after they got back from their honeymoon they had been making out at a friend's house. It was a small gathering at the home of someone who was still living with his parents in their large house on a small ranch. They had kissed a bunch during the evening and while in the dark at one point did some heavy petting. He had seen them only because he had been keeping an eye on them. Later in the evening they had gone outside for a walk. A few minutes later he had decided to go check out the horses thinking Brittany and Jon probably were going home after making themselves horny. As he went along the wrap around pouch he had heard noises. Tommy had hurriedly but carefully followed the porch to its end than had gone down the steps, After a few steps toward the stables, he saw a couple kissing passionately. She was leaning with her back against the wall and he was leaning over her, It was obvious that his hand was inbetween her legs rubbing her through her pants. Her groans had been part of what he had heard. He didn't know who they were at first but thought it would be an interesting show. So he moved closer very carefully. Soon she had groan again and he knew who it was. He would recognize her moans of pleasure anywhere. It took him a couple seconds longer to see that it was Jon who was pleasuring her. He had let his hair grow longer and for a few moments Tommy had thought it wasn't Jon. He had rejoiced that Brittany was branching out. If she would do that with another guy she might do it with him, but the guy had turned slightly and he saw it was Jon after all.

He was disappointed but still enjoyed the show that was unveiling before him. Brittany was kissing her husband hard, shoving her tongue in his mouth. He remembered she doing that with him a couple of times and he could feel her tongue in his mouth as he remembered. She suddenly leaned her head against the wall and a look of ecstasy was on her face. She panted but than a look of disappointment appeared on her face. Tommy had glanced down and saw that Jon had taken his hand away from the front of her pants. He brought one hand to her top and caressed her tits. She mumbled something and he quickly unbutton her top exposing her bra covered tits. She reached behind her and undid the bra. Next he reached under the bra to caress her bare breasts. Soon his other hand was undoing her pant's zipper than reaching into her pants. She groaned in anticipation and his hand slowly made its way down her pants. He watched the bulge created by Jon's hand get lower, suddenly she jumped slightly. He most have touched her clit. The bulge stayed where it was and she groaned again. Louder.

He was greatly disappointed that Jon had left her bra hanging there instead of removing it or pushing it aside. He had seen one of her tits before and wanted to see both now. They were sexy he knew. Suddenly she had groaned louder and humped against Jon's hand. He looked down and saw that while he had been looking at her tits Jon had moved his hand down and his fingers most be in her pussy. He envied Jon's fingers. He had touched that sexy cunt twice and knew how arousing it was.

He watched as the bulge in her pants moved and he knew that Jon most be pushing his fingers in deeper, probably in an effort to get t o her G-spot. He had never been in that deep even though that one time Jon had interrupted him he had been trying for it.

This went on for over a minute than Jon did something both Brittany and Tommy appreciated. He moved her bra over, the watcher got a good look at her tits before Jon moved his head down and begun to suck on a nipple. They were as sexy as he had thought they would be. Now he was greatly aroused as he watched Jon suckle on the nipple while he could see the other breast. He felt something on his dick and realized that it was his own hand. He had begun to rub his dick without realizing it. If felt good so he continued.

After another minute or two Brittany suddenly reached down and lowered her pants, pushing them all the way to ground. She touched her husband's front, rubbing and even grabbing his cock through his pants. Soon her panties joined her pants. Tommy let out a sound that half way a gasp and a hiss. It was an automatic response to what he was seeing, good thing it was low so they didn't hear. He couldn't see very many details of course but there was enough for him to get even harder. He wished he was right there next to them so he actually see Jon's fingers inside her. Now all he could see was a dark outline of the hand with the two fingers inside Brittany. Even more he wished it was his two fingers inside her driving Brittany crazy. He would be able to drive her even more crazy than Jon was.

It was still exciting though so that he rubbed his cock even harder. He felt the familiar raise of pleasure that indicated his climax was building fast. A few seconds later Jon pulled his fingers out suddenly put them to his mouth and licked them. His wife looked at him like she was wondering why he had stopped, but she smiled as he put his hands on either side of her and begun to turn her. She got the idea of what he wanted and allowed him to turn her all the way around. She bent over slightly giving him excess to inbetween her legs. He caressed that lovely butt of hers and then caress inbetween the crack, probably playing with her anus from the look of it.

The watcher begun to rub his hand up and down his dick through his pants very fast. Next Jon lowered his pants and underwear in one movement and quickly stuck his two fingers back into her cunt. She gasped in ecstasy and groaned as Jon made in and out motions with his hand. They had moved slightly as she was turned around and he couldn't see as well since Jon now partially blocked his sight. He leaned sideways a bit but after a minute Jon took his fingers out and mover forward. As he did he positioned himself just right squatting down slightly than pushed forward. One hand was in front of him and even though Jon's body now blocked Tommy's view completely it was easy enough to see in his mind's eye that Jon was guiding his cock into Brittany's cunt. A second later that was confirmed as both husband and wife groaned in unison. He was envious that it wasn't his dick making her groan like that but at the same time he was turned on greatly. His hand was going very fast over his cloth covered dick.

Jon begun pulling out and pushing in motions as he fucked Brittany in earnest. She wanted it by the noises she was making. For someone who had been so determined to be a cherry on her wedding night she sure had taken to sex, she begun to hump backwards driving Jon's cock even deeper.