Brittany & Jon: Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loudly groaned and said, "That's it dear, deeper, harder, faster."

Feeling a little desperate himself he looked around to see if there was a better view. He quickly moved to one side and forward a bit. He thought they were to involved to notice as he slipped to another vantage point. He was still hidden by shadow if they looked but he could now see better. It wasn't clear and he couldn't see the detail he wished for but it was a lot better than watching Jon's bottom move forward and back. He could make out most of her ass. He had seen it one time before even though she didn't know it. She refused to show it to him but he had gotten a good look anyway. A bunch of friends had gone to the beach for the day and she along with some other girls had used a small house to change out of their swimsuits. He had gone looking for someone and had peeked in a couple of windows. She was in the second one, it had surprised him but there she was. He had recognized her swimsuit as she had taken it down. So she was naked from the waist down and had bent over slightly giving him a great view of her butt and a bit of her pubic mound. He couldn't see much of it but he knew what he was looking at. He hadn't been able to see her top so didn't know what she was doing but he had been able to look at her for five minutes bent over like that. Half way through that time he had badly wanted to take his cock out to wank it but he didn't want to take the chance of being seen. Spying on her would have been bad enough if he had been caught. Later he had been able to kiss her and grab her ass. It had been only through her swimsuit but he had felt that delicious looking butt. She had let him place a hand on each cheek but when he begun to message those cheeks she backed off after a few seconds and told him no. He knew she was going to stop him but couldn't help himself as he held onto her ass. He had to wait ‘till he got home to jack off.

Now he enjoyed seeing her ass again. It was in shadow but he could see enough of that cute small butt to get excited again. Or to get even more excited that is. He was about as excited as he had ever been.

Just as he hid himself in a new area of shadow Jon suddenly looked around. Maybe he had seen a shadow move or just sensed something but he looked around like he expected to see someone. He said something to Brittany but he only caught the word hurry. She grunted an agreement and he increased the speed of his thrusts.He groans increased also and as did Jon's. Soon they became more desperate and louder.

Tommy's hand moved faster on the outside of his pants and he decided too throw caution to the wind and unzipped his pants. He took out his hard ecstasy filled cock, grabbed out his handkerchief and covered the end of his dick with it. No sense leaving behind any evidence.

Jon said, through clenched teeth something about not so loud and she quieted her groans.

But suddenly she almost screamed and hissed out, "Yess Ugggggh Now, faster"

He was amazed because he thought Jon was already going fast but he managed to increase his speed. His own hand increased speed as it stroked his shaft out and back, out and back.

Jon suddenly hissed out a moan and a "Now" plunged in hard and even further. She said, "Yes, I want to feel you cum in me."

Through clenched teeth he said "I am. UGHHEE."

She said "Yes I feel it, NOW!! EEEEGGaa."

Brittany bucked hard backwards and shook as her orgasm joined her husband's. Just than Tommy felt his sperm begin its journey upward and out. He groaned as he blasted out into the cloth bunched around the head of his dick.

It had been a good thing he had cum at the same time Brittany and Jon had for try as he did he still made enough noise to alert them if they hadn't been making even more noise. That was when he decided that he was going to do something about getting his dick into Brittany's cunt. His wouldn't be her first as it should have been but he would be her second man and first or even second or even third, it still would be worth the effort to fuck her.

The now not so horny couple had quickly pulled their clothes back together and had gone back inside. He had followed a few minutes later. Once inside he had kept close to the two lovebirds. So he had overheard a certain conversation. The owner of the house had come over to them and asked if they enjoyed horsing around near the horses. Jon had said huh? But Brittany had blushed, she looked very cute blushing like that. The owner explained that he had noticed they had been gone for a while and knew from personal experience that the horse stables were a good area to spend time kissing. Jon admitted that he had Brittany had kissed there but that's all he admitted to. The other guy had said that it was nothing to be ashamed of, they were still newlyweds after all. Brittany just blushed some more while her husband agreed that it was a fine place to kiss, carefully not saying anything else.

Now as he watched through their living room window Tommy wondered that he hadn't blasted a hole in his handkerchief during that climax. One thin handkerchief had not really been enough to suck up all his cum from that orgasm which is why he had brought a wash rag with him now. He probably would blast a hole through any handkerchief he would use tonight, and the rag had been a good idea since he had cum once already while Brittany had been sucking Jon's cum from his shorts. He was already feeling the beginning of another orgasm and knew it wouldn't be long.

The way the two were groaning inside it wasn't going to take them long either. He could hear them as he pressed his ear against the glass. He listened, watched and pumped his hand up and down his engorged shaft. It was the most engorged it had ever been with him just using his hand for relief. God, but she was sexy even while being pumped by someone else.

He hoped it won't take them much longer since he knew he wouldn't be able to hold his back anymore and he wanted to cum with her. With the way her head was going back and forth it wouldn't be long.

Suddenly she started chanting "Cum Jon, Cum Jon, Cum Jon."

Jon dramatically increased his speed in and out of her and soon his head was went up and back as he screamed, "Uggghh Taaake IITT Britt, EEEEIIII,"

"Goooood, I feel it, Yes OH, Yesssss,"

Her mouth opened but no noise came out as she shook and bucked against him. Finally both relaxed and he fell next to her. She hugged him and whispered her love in his ear.

Outside he was just finishing his orgasm as Jon was falling next to his wife. God, but that had been one of the better hand jobs he had ever given himself, he had to come up with another plan to get his cock inside her cunt. It would be so good to fuck her for a while but he also wanted to see her face as he suddenly announced that he was leaving her. As she realized that not only had she lost her husband but he lover too. That would be a good ending point to his revenge.

He stood there a moment or two drinking in her sexiness when suddenly Jon said something and she got up on her hands and feet. While she did Jon disappeared for a minute and came back with a toothpaste type tube in his hand.

She looked over her shoulder and said something and Jon just nodded and got down behind her. He immediately started licking her butt, her pussy and her anus. He spent a couple minutes just licking the anus. He licked and perhaps chewed on it, it was hard for the watcher to tell for sure. In fact he couldn't actually see her anus but he could tell what Jon was doing by his position. She said something else after a few minutes and Jon stuck two fingers in her pussy. He that was watching was glad that they happened to be facing away from the window as they did all this. That allowed him to see her rear. Jon begin to fuck his fingers in and out of her, slow than faster, Suddenly he stopped and scooped some of his and her cum out of her pussy. He pasted it on her anus.

As he watched this Tommy thought so that's what this is about, they are into that are they? Hmmm, that's something I would enjoy with her too.

Jon slowly pushed a finger into her anus, using their cum as lubrication. He fucked it in and out than pushed a second in. After a few thrusts he withdrew and opened the tube. He squeezed some out and rubbed it over the head of his cock.

She said something and he said "I know." and preceded to squeeze more out. He rubbed that over the head and over the rest of his cock. He next moved closer to Brittany. As he did the view was obscured slightly and the watcher cursed but stayed where he was.

He moved over slightly and craned his neck a bit pressing the side of his head against the window, to try to get a better view, he succeeded partway. He watched as Jon placed his cock in what would be the right place and slowly begun to push forward. Very slowly but with more effort. Soon he suddenly moved forward a few inches and his head went back a bit as he opened his mouth obviously making a sound the watcher couldn't hear. Jon stopped probably to let his wife's body adjust to the intrusion. The watcher sighed thinking how when it was his turn he would not just stop like that but push it all the way in at the beginning.

Brittany pushed back and soon Jon was all the way in. He wanted badly to be right next to them to see the actually asshole stretched open by Jon's dick. But this was still a good show. After another rest Jon started pulling out. Most of the way out he stopped reversing course pushing in all the way again. The watcher could hear Jon's groans when he pressed his ear against the window. His cock was getting hard again.

Jon slowly pulled mostly out again and back in, after two more thrusts like this he speeded up pushing in faster and pulling out even faster. The joy pressure most be getting to him the watcher thought. Jon increased his speed thrusting harder and harder. He even could hear Brittany moaning in pleasure now. She begun to thrust back. Jon reached around her at one point probably to rub her clit, the guy at the window thought. After a few minutes both of their speeds got faster and both of their groans got louder, now he could hear them without having his ear against the glass.

Another minute or so and Jon's thrusts got more frantic. Soon his head went back and almost howled as he his climax hit. He trusted in hard and deeper, Brittany moaned almost in pain as her husband came powerfully filling her rectum with his love juice He had cum but it didn't look like she did this time. From her reactions and groans she did enjoy it but no climax.

The thought occurred to the watcher she would probably enjoy it just as much if the cock in her belonged to someone else. Hmmm, that gave him an idea. How to attempt to get her to open up to his loving. He watched as Jon pulled out and as he did something white leaked out. It wasn't easy to see but the watcher knew what it was.

He would enjoying fucking her in the ass. Of course he won't be as easy on her as Jon was, since he would thrust in without waiting for her to adjust but any exclamations of pain would be just part of his revenge on her. And as an added attraction knowing his wife or by that time soon to be exwife, wa s being treated that way would probably be revenge on Jon too. Soon to be exwife because as moral as he was Jon would not go along with Brittany having sex with someone else so probably would divorce her. Tommy watched for a moment because Jon had again left but this time he came back with a wet wash rag. He proceeded to clean off his cum that was dripping out of her anus.

Yes, he continued to think, I think I will do my new idea, but now since they are done I better go before they notice me. I can jack off again at home or better yet stop by and get Uhu to help me, she has a hot body also.

So thinking he made sure no one was nearby to see him step from the shadows than proceeded to walk down the street where he had left his car.

Inside the apartment Jon and Brittany unaware of being observed continued to clean up. When he was done wiping his wife Jon went to the bathroom to clean his cock.. It was his habit to do so right after anal sex. Brittany meanwhile picked up their clothes and took them into the bedroom where she waited for her husband. He soon came out and laid down next to her.

He sighed, "That was great Brittany. Thank you for suggesting that last."

"I thought you would want to do that after what happened in the bathroom and as usual you were gentile enough for me. I appreciate that and after all this is a special night.

"Besides" she added with a smile and more snuggling, "all week I have been wanting every hole filled with you tonight."

She paused again, looked at the clock, and said, "I don't believe we got dinner, dancing and fucking, in most of it that is, before midnight.

He sighed again more deeply and sadly. "But I'm sorry for almost ruining this evening... I had to know, but what I did will bother my for years... I think."

She snuggled next to him and said, "I should be more mad at you, I'm surprised I'm not but that was great for me too, you do know how to pleasure me. And even with what you did and what I had to reveal to you, I am glad we were married. As I said already tomorrow may be a different story, as I think about what you did, but happy anniversary dear."

He hugged her to him and said with much feeling, "Happy anniversary dear, I too am glad we married."

The End

End Notes: yes there will be another one. I decided that I like this couple so have come up with two more adventures. The next two will not be as long as this one. I must have gotten a little carried away with this story. It may be three or four months, around March, before I start the next one. I have a basic idea but need some more specifics. I will say that Tommy will be at it again. But be sure to tell me if you enjoyed this one. Leave a note on the Story Feedback forum if you can't send a Comment.