All Comments on 'Brittany's Holiday Encounter'

by cdbrittany4bbc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cute ending

To a pretty sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Story

Nice ending. Fa la la la la ...

MonicaCDMonicaCDover 9 years ago
superb story

I loved this story and hope I don't have a similar experience when I go out this weekend, well at least the bad parts.

Blackdong9inchBlackdong9inchover 9 years ago
Ummm I wish I was that Black man

Omg baby that story was so hot . It made me cum so much especially when I fantasized you were sucking my Black cock.Omg CD's are sooo hot !

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
Mmmmmm

Very sexy, very exciting :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm on the verge

of trying something like this fantasy . . .

Lacey_PetersLacey_Petersover 8 years ago
Good, sexy, story

but I really loved the ending!

DomFckrDomFckr11 months ago

So Sorry her first encounter was so bad but the kind man made it all better. I Love cd's and sissy twinks and if it were me I would have made her my slut and watched over her as she whored herself out as i would guide cock after cock to her slut holes. I would have turned her out and made it such a wonderful experience she might consider being my Gurl and help in her destiny to be a full-time gurl and maybe a real shemale. There are sissy sluts hungry for the cum and some that are just cock worshippers that want nothing more then to suck endlessly on a nice cock. And as I am a Multi-climaxxer who cums 3-5 times in a row I can make b oth gurls happy they picked me to be their Dom Daddy. I actually did what the back man did but as I fucked her after she got the first load the guys watching got so excited they pushed their cocks thru the gloryhole. So we spitroasted her as I whispered dirty things in her ear encouraging her to be a good slut as her noises would soon form a line so she must get each off within 5 minutes giving her inspiration for More cock and cum. She too was married and on the downlow and i later had her come out after i seduced his wife and then made him eat my creampie as he supposedly caught us (all preplanned) and then forced him to wear his wife's lingerie. As he sucked on my cock in front of his wife she got SO turned on as i told her he was going to be "Our" new bitch and cuckold. She didn't know this was Sissy's ultimate dream and had no qualms but acted sort of forced but was so willing. I pointed out as she sucked me that he was hard and enjoying it and that his wife must take control just as I had. She har been according to him almost frigid and not really sexually active and her being tipsy and not fighting me when I seduced her with info and assistance from him was all the help i need to get this Stella to get her groove on. Plus I also informed her how i was going to be a regular in her pussy and sissy's mouth and ass pussy to start her training as her cuck and that she could now safely have Bulls and young studs to please her. It was like opening the door to a candy shop for a kid as she never thought of the possibilities before. Instead Sissy got ALL her dreams fulfilled as now his frigid wife was a Femdom and strapon fucked him regularly as "Training" and preparation for when her lovers visited. So I made her wildest dreams cum true after that night and i ended up finding a new kink to make me happy. Turning married men out to their wives in a safe way and helping sissies become their best cumslut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous