All Comments on 'Broadmoor's Haughty Headmistress'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Impressive!

Well written and very sexy and entertaining. Please do a follow-up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
???

Not a criticism as such, but are you aware that Broadmoor is the (one of) , the hospitals for the most brutal criminally insane murderes, rapist and "deranged" individuals in England?

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 8 years agoAuthor
I meant this to be part of the introductory remarks to this story,

but forget to include it. It’s now the postscript. Sometime ago I read Sadkins116's multiple part story Teacher, Teacher, which featured a device called the Mind Bender. After playing around with various ways in which I might incorporate it into a story, I wrote Sadkins and asked if he had any objection to my borrowing it; he kindly agreed.

To anyone reading this I recommend Teacher, Teacher. There the victims of the Mind Bender experience a transformation far more fundamental than mine.

He is, of course, not responsible for any defects in my story.

In response to the prior comment, I did not know about the psychiatric hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done Mary

I'm pleased how you incorporated my fantasy device into your story. It can be a very useful tool in the right hands, and yours are very capable hands..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well Done!

Not a dull moment. Very well crafted with good logic and emotions. You are both kind and just. The few typos didn't slow the story. Overall I liked the organization and development. It seemed when the plot was close to a pause the story picked up to a new level. I liked your repeating of Michael's instructions. It added a lot to this reader's enjoyment. Keep up the good work.

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I thought it was a most excellent piece. Not once did I have a problem accepting the "reality" of the story.

I really appreciate your keeping the sexcapades behind closed doors. I had thought this story would end up well outside the realm of possibility by having the slaves doing all manner of things in public, something I really dislike because it destroys any suspension of disbelief.

I hope there will be a follow-up to this tale. Definitely a writer worth following.

garybluegaryblueabout 8 years ago
From out of nowhere

So many authors here seem to not own a dictionary as evidenced by the huge number of times they use the wrong word without knowing they've done so, that your doing it (a rarity) made me laugh.

"Professor, I know I've behaved abdominally. "

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks Grayblue,

you had me laughing at my own mistake. I actually checked the spelling on "abdominally" and still managed to use the wrong word. I review all my stories several times and still editing errors are always creeping in. It makes me marvel at the skill of professional editors. But I have the same experience with the writing; invariably when looking at an old story I'll see ways in which I could have expressed an idea better. I wonder how professional writers know they are done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

This is a beautifully written story. I was hooked from the beginning, and was left wishing there could have been more. The 'abdominally' mistake was funny, but the few typos that everybody misses didn't hurt the flow at all. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG! (Oh, how I loathe that juvenile exclamation!) But it is entirely appropriate here...

This story was an instant snare for my interest....

Once caught, I was entertained and engaged at every turn.

Very, very few stories in my reading have had that effect.

I won't niggle about the few editing faux pas, as only one was significant enough to mention and you've already, I'm sure, been alerted to it.

I appreciated that you retained a certain subtlety about the mother/daughter pair behavior after the fact, since obvious and blatant changes would have raised hair on arms and necks and caused alarm in Gotham.

This one bears continuing....I hope there's more.

And finally, Thank You, for this excellent offering....and taking the risk to put it out here.

Saphic_succubusSaphic_succubusalmost 8 years ago
beautifull

I simply loved it. Mostly because there's nothing I love more than to make a bitch submit to me. Also the mother daughter lesbian sex was very thrilling. Although I think it's worthy for a second chapter I doubt it would be necessary since it looks perfectly complete. I should point out that Kendall's betrayal of her mother was something I definitely saw coming but it excited me none the less because I saw it coming. Definitely a five star story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Oh my!

Such a yummy sorry. I hope that you'll continue this story with another delectable chapter or two... 😘 Thank you!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Excellent story

I just have two criticisms...first no one has ever been promoted to 11th Dan in Judo. There are very few 10th Dan practitioners in the world and not one 11th Dan...ever. Certainly 11th Dan is theoretically possible, but it's never happened and the first will probably not be a schoolboy not yet even in college. I'm willing to overlook this grievous insult to the world's Judo community as simply hyperbole on Michael's part, after all he could have just made Kris and Kendall nicer people, but instead completely destroyed their free will. He's not exactly mister ethical, so lying about the rank he'd achieved in a martial discipline seems fitting.

Second (and much shorter), Kris behaved ABOMINABLY toward Prof. Havel, not ABDOMINALLY. Spell check is wonderful, but proof reading is better.

Still, the good far outweighed the bad, so I gave it 5 stars.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you verbicide

for your kind words. Another astute reader let me know about the abdominally mistake and had me laughing at my own error. I can't blame it on spell check. I actually checked the spelling of "abdominally" while writing this story, ensuring that I spelled the wrong word correctly.

As to Kevin's judo I prefer your explanation to my own sloppy internet research skills.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
love this so far

except I don't remember reading about Michael fucking either of them. I do hope you will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes!

You've had several commenters who have said it as well, or better, than I can. This is well done. Yes, Michael has definite issues with ethics. But then, anyone who attempts to control another's mind or modify their behavior has definite issues with knowing right from wrong. Of course, right and wrong are relative, just as truth depends on one's point of view. But he did remove their free will, turn daughter against mother, temporarily anyway, and from a certain point of view he raped them both. Since you don't definitely point out that they've had sex, actually, he may or may not have raped their bodies but most definitely their mind. Yes, you have some spelling to do as well as grammar. But this is really good and I have enjoyed all of what I've read of your work. I'm not really sure you should continue this. It seems pretty complete. Many times an author can destroy the integrity of a story by pushing a continuation - when the story has already told itself. I believe we do not actually make up the stories, they really tell themselves and we are wise when we listen to what they are telling us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I couldn't help but notice...

...that the two female "stars" of this story just happened to be named after, and bear a resemblance to, a pair of reality TV stars from a famous family on E! Network. (What would Bruce-er, Caitlyn Jenner think?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Entertaining

I anticipated the betrayal by the daughter and how it would have an affect on the mother's ultimate collapse,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Gary Blue

Yes, that word and others were misspelled but perhaps you shouldn't be the one to correct her since you misspelled "you're''.......

A quick way see which to use..... Say the sentence using "you are" and if it makes sense, then you can use "you're" because you know that "your" would be the wrong

word.

And yes, most people don't seem to have the slightest idea which word is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good one

Love the way you write. Each story runs differently. Not like some authors who use the same formula for each of their stories.

This could have gone into 2 more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you are still writing PLEASE, PLEASE write a chapter 2 of this story.

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should fuck both, a threesome

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you are still writing, I'd be ever so grateful if you wrote a second chapter of this story!

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

This definitely deserves at the least a 2nd chapter! Thank you for sharing.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

I agree with all the other comments you left the story to open need to write another chapter or two to finish it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can u tell the story of Kris seducing her sister in law

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice 4 stars!

Mind control is too much science fiction for me.

Bill S.

nipples_painnipples_pain4 months ago

A rather lovely story, spooling mistake and all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...