Broadmoor's Haughty Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love cum."

"You are a fuck-toy. Your purpose is to give other's pleasure, to be a sexual servant. Your cunt is always hot."

The dildo started vibrating again. She tried to fight it, but it quickly overwhelmed her effort to control the tingling in her cunt. She was on the verge of an orgasm when the wires on her nipples buzzed to life, electricity surged through her breasts. The pain obliterated the pleasurable sensations burning in her cunt, quashing the incipient orgasm.

And so the night wore on. She drifted in and out of sleep. The voice continued.

"You belong to Master."

"I am your Master; you are Master's slave."

"You may come only with permission. You will be punished it you come without permission. You crave pain. Pain sets your pussy on fire."

"Your daughter belongs to Master You belong to Master. You are Master's slaves, united in service to Master."

"You are a sex-toy. You shall train your body to be the perfect fuck-mate."

"You are cunt, tits, asshole, clit."

"You have no sexual boundaries. Everything - your very daughter - arouses you."

"You are a dripping swollen sopping wet cunt."

"You are a slut. You love sucking cock, you love eating pussy, all sex arouses your slut-body, your whore-mind."

"You are pussy, twat, snatch, box."

Time became meaningless. Over and over the dildo turned on, drove her to the edge of orgasm, then the electricity burned through her body and washed it all away. She was exhausted, her mind addled, but whenever she felt like giving up she thought of Kendall. Kris needed to survive, make it to the morning; she had to rescue her daughter from this madman.

"You live for Master's cock."

"You live for Master's cum."

"You crave Master's cock. You serve it, worship it, can never get enough, it fills your mind, your dreams."

"You are always aroused and horny, always ready to fuck."

"All your holes crave cock."

"You love to suck cock; you love the taste of cum, love the way it slides down you throat."

The dildo started up again; her pussy danced in delight, it was alive, it had a mind of its own. All night she'd gotten closer and closer to an orgasm, rescued only by the searing pain when the electricity pumped into her breasts.

"You may come only with Master's permission. You will be punished it you come without permission."

How would he punish her? How could it be worse than the torture she was already going through? She fought the sweet feelings in her cunt, looked forward to the electricity; it would extinguish the flame burning between her legs. She felt the familiar tingle in her nipples. Soon the electricity would save her. There would be no orgasm, no punishment

"You may come only with Master's permission. You do not have permission. You will be punished it you come without permission."

The electricity stopped. Panic ripped through her mind, she needed the pain to douse the burning need in her cunt. But it was gone and the dildo kept going. Her pussy was swelling, dripping, her pussy was beyond her control.

"You are cunt, tits, asshole, clit."

She was not a cunt; she was a person, a powerful disciplined person.

The dildo picked up speed. Her pussy spasmed.

"You are cunt, tits, asshole, clit."

She started to say, "I am not...," but never finished. Instead her pussy went supernova. Pleasure of a kind and to a degree she'd have thought impossible flooded though her. Even with her arms and legs restrained, she shook and jerked; cream poured from her cunt.

Then it was quiet. She was breathing heavily, her mind floating in a sea of felicity, when the voice started again. "You may come only with Master's permission. You will be punished it you come without permission."

What would her punishment be?

* * * *

Sitting before his computer with a cup of coffee, Michael reviewed the night's data, then knelt by Kendall, freed her nipples, slid the dildo from her pussy, removed the blindfold, headphones, and gag, undid the restraints on her arms and legs. After giving her a few minutes to adjust he helped her to her feet and sent her off to shower and dress.

Wearing sneakers. black leggings, and a white crew top that showed of her flat stomach, Kendall returned while Michael finished studying the data on Kris. Kris, once freed. touched her ear. The headphones were gone, but she still heard the voice. She squinted, focused; Michael was kneeling over her; Kendall next to him Kendall's make-up and hair were perfect, she was dressed impeccably.

Then Kendall said, "Master, how is she?"

"She was bad Kendall; she came without permission. It will be your job to punish her."

Looking sad, she said, "Yes Master."

Kris was exhausted and sleep-deprived, her tits and cunt ached, her body was battered, her mind foggy, she had trouble concentrating, but Kendall's words still rolled through her like a landslide. Kris closed her eyes, turned her powerful intellect inward, began to separate last night from reality and made a resolution; she would pull herself together and fight for her daughter. Michael lifted her to her feet - she could barely control her legs and arms - and tied her to the dining room table. When done Kendall snaked her arm around his waist, kissed his cheek.

"Master, she doesn't understand we are your sluts?"

"Not yet Kendall, but she will soon."

"That's wonderful Master; I love Mama."

"I know you do. In the kitchen there is a small cutting board, shaped like a pig. Please go get it and give your mother ten whacks on her fanny."

"Yes Master."

The spanking was not too hard. It would do no permanent damage and besides a rosy red color, leave no marks. Still it hurt, but Kris had steeled herself; she did not scream; she did not cry; she wouldn't give the bastard the satisfaction. But as it went on something even more disturbing happening; her pussy throbbed; she heard the voice: "You crave pain. Pain sets your pussy on fire. You crave humiliation and embarrassment, they set your pussy aflame."

She pushed her hips against the table, closed her legs, trying to hide her arousal from Michael.

When she finished Kendall turned into Michael's arms and kissed him, reaching down to stroke his penis though his pants. Kris, who believed in self-control, of being the coolest head in the room, exploded, yanking ineffectively against the ropes, screaming, "You son of a bitch. You are going down for this. I will kill you with my bare hands."

"Kendall, put the ball-gag in your mother's mouth; it's time to suck my cock."

"Yes Master."

Kris, in a combination of horror and disbelief, watched her daughter approach with the gag.

"Kendall don't do this."

"Mama, you don't understand. It's wonderful. When you obey it feels so good. Soon you'll understand, Master says so. Then you'll be happy, just like me." She pushed the ball into her mother's mouth and strapped the tie to her head.

Michael sat in an antique chair. Kendall knelt, unbuckled his pants, pulled them down to his ankles, wrapped her fist around his cock, and started jacking, hard and fast. Whenever jizz leaked from the fuck-knob, Kendall licked it up. After several minutes she opened her mouth and crammed his dick into her face, clamping her lips on its steely stiffness, sucking hard, whimpering with desire. Kris closed her eyes, not wanting to watch her daughter's degradation, but when Kendall moaned Kris peeked and noticed the look of delight on her daughter's face. Kendall seemed desperate for the taste of his cock.

Kendall pulled her face off the shaft, eagerly swirled her tongue around the cock-head, lapped up the oozing cock-juice and, after she'd captured every drop, took him back in her mouth, puckering her cheeks, increasing the suction on his prick. She bobbed her head up and down, fucking her face on his hard-on. Michael curled his fingers in her long dark hair, holding her to his crotch.

"Harder my little slave. Suck it hard!"

Kendall seemed to be in heaven, hypnotized by the taste, size, and meaty feel of Michael's fuck-tool.

It went on and on. Kendall, her hand on the base of his shaft, greedily squeezed and pumped, sucking like she'd be happy to go all day. Michael jabbed his hips forward and Kendall gagged, pulled her head off, and started a frantic hand-job, whipping her fist up and down the throbbing prick. Michael humped his ass off the chair, fucking his dick in Kendall's hand, then said, "Back in your mouth."

Kris, wished she could avert her eyes, but watched in fascination. She noted Kendall's hard nipples outlined in her tight top. Kris forced her eyes closed, but the voice echoed in her skull: "You love to suck cock; you love the taste of cum, you love the way it slides down you throat."

Trying to silence the voice, Kris opened her eyes. Kendall was sucking harder than ever. Her lips slurped on the swollen fuck-tool, coating it with a sheen of saliva, encouraging the hot spunk to pour from the piss slit. With one hand Kendall stroked the thick shaft; the other cradled the ball sac, squeezing and massaging his heavy testicles.

"I'm coming, swallow it all."

Kendall wrapped her lips tightly on him, swoggling and slurping, sliding her tongue over the head, lapping up his oozing spunk. Puckering her cheeks, she sucked hard; her face, flushed crimson, contorted around the cock jammed in her mouth.

Then, suddenly, Michael jerked, groaned, arched his hips, jammed his cock into her throat. His hard-on bucked, shook, and spewed a fountain of thick salty jism. Kendall drank it all down, her throat muscles quivering as she swallowed the milky gushers of cream. Her hand o whipped up and down his prick, coaxing more spunk from his balls. Finally she let it slide from her mouth, leaned her head against his thigh, kissed and licked the deflating prick, cleaning the last traces of jizz.

"I love you Master. I love being your slut."

Michael stroked Kendall's cheek. "You did well Kendall. I bet your Mom didn't know what a good little cocksucker you are."

"No Master, she doesn't know what a slut I can be or about all the boys I've sucked off."

Kris couldn't stop staring at Michael's prick. The kid was hung, his dick handsome and strong, his balls huge. What did he taste like? Fuck, what was wrong with her? Why was she thinking these things? She heard the voice: "You crave Master's cock. You serve it, worship it, can never get enough, it fills your mind, your dreams," then focused and drove it away. Kendall remained on her knees, staring worshipfully at Michael.

"Are you aroused Kendall?"

Kendall slipped a finger into her wet cunt, held it up for Michael to see, and in a voice thick with need said, "Yes Master, I am. I'm always horny, always ready to fuck. I am a fuck-toy, your fuck-toy."

Michael stood, walked over to Kris, removed the ball-gag from Kris' mouth, and said, "And you Ms. Kross, are you horny?"

Kris wanted to lie, found she couldn't, changed the subject. "What have you done to me, to her?"

In the same tone in which the voice had spoken last night, he said, "I'd have thought that was obvious. The drugs I filled you with, the hypnotic suggestions; they'll empty your subconscious, then redefine you. I'm creating a new you, a submissive sex-slave. You'll like it, no freedom, no control, no responsibilities except to obey and please me."

Kris' pussy lips swelled.

"You'll never get away with it."

"Cocks in your mouth, your pussy, your ass; sucking dicks, eating cunts. You and Kendall will be busy little whores."

Kris' skin blushed. She pressed her legs together, trying to get control of herself.

He wasn't fooled. "Don't worry, you'll get the opportunity to satisfy your needs."

"If you think I'm going to suck your cock, you're nuts."

"Oh no Ms. Kross, its time for a little theater. You're going to make love to your daughter. Put on a little show."

Kris had no rule against lesbian love. Women were like men, more amenable to her will after spending time in her bed. She'd squelched the family's opposition to her taking control of the school during a meeting with her sister-in-law. Kris had seduced her, then broken her in a three day debauch. She was now the docile chairperson of the Foundation's Board of Directors.

While Kris' cluttered mind tried to frame a response, Kendall squealed in joy, kissed her mother's cheek, licked her ear, and whispered, "Don't react to what I'm about to say."

Kendall moved to Kris' other ear, nibbled on the lobe. "Play along. I have a plan."

As if in revulsion Kris pulled her head back and with an icy stare said, "And if I refuse, asshole?"

"I spank your daughter until her ass glows in the dark."

"Oh Master, that would be so hot. Could you make Mama eat my cunt after you were done?"

Kris marveled; Kendall had been smarter than she. By pretending to submit she was gaining Michael's trust, making possible their escape.

In a contemptuous voice Kris said, "Okay, but you'll pay for this."

"Good. In honor of our postponed Mexican vacation there'll be a Tequila theme." He untied Kris and gestured to the windowless guest bedroom. "Go wash up, I laid your clothes out."

In the bedroom Kendall, under Michael's admiring eye, casually stripped, turned on the shower, tested the water temperature with her hand, and beckoned her mother to follow. As soon as the shower door closed a look of despair, followed by one of determination, flashed across Kendall's pretty face.

"Mama, I couldn't stand another night hooked to that thing, its done something to me. I keep hearing that voice in my head. I'm all turned on; I feel a nagging desire to obey him. Right now, the idea of making love to you, in front of him, part of me is looking forward to it. It's made me wet."

Kris comforted her daughter, "Me too baby, I feel it too."

"Oh Mama thank gosh, I thought it was just me. Last night I decided I'd do what it said. I figured that was what he was after. I think he thinks I'm under. He told me he'd have to leave tonight, check in with the rest of his world, that he would chain us up. I showed him the metal stair case in the library. He thinks that's a good place. When I was a kid I broke one of its spindles, then screwed it back in place. If the handcuffs me to it can unscrew it; we can escape."

They heard Michael's foot steps. Kris nodded her understanding and

Kendall turned off the water and stuck her head out the shower door. "I'm sorry Master, I forget the towels."

"That's alright Kendall." He handed her four towels; the ladies dried themselves off, got out, did their hair and make-up. On the bed were jeans, tight and with the bottom hem rolled up to mid-calf, and halter tops. Kris' was white, akin to a bikini, attached only in the back. Kendall's gold halter was slightly less revealing; it strapped around her neck and back. High-heeled sandals and festive dangling earrings completed the look. There would be no underwear.

After dressing they joined Michael in the den. He was sitting in a black silk arm chair, a bottle of Tequila, a shaker of salt, some slices of lime, and two glasses at his feet. The ladies sat on the floor and Kendall filled a glass and handed it to her mother, poured one for herself, ran a slice of lime along the back of both their hands, and sprinkled salt on them. Kendall licked the salt from her skin and took a drink. Her mother followed suit. Kendall handed Kris a slice of lime, took one herself, they sucked the juice from them.

Kendall next took her mother's hand in hers, licked the back, licked up each finger, and, one by one, took her mother's fingers into her mouth, sucking on them. As she did she ran her hand over Kris' chest, gliding across her breasts to her stomach, massaging the flat abdomen with her palm, then pushed a finger between Kris' breasts and fiddled with the tie that held the halter together.

It was clear to Kris that this was not the first time her daughter had made love to a woman; Kendall was a bit more of a wild child than she let on. It was also clear that Kris was getting turned on. Not turned-on like she usually did - she only truly enjoyed sex when it was an assertion of authority - but turned-on to her very core. Whatever Michael had done had gotten to her. Kendall was right; they had to escape before they were strapped to that machine again.

Kendall handed her mother another glass of Tequila, licked the back of Kris' hand, sprinkled it with salt, and offered her hand to her mother. Kris licked it, pressing her tongue to her daughter's sweet flesh. Kendall dragged a lime across Kris' upper chest, smearing the juice into her skin. Kris leaned back against the ottoman. Kendall moved in, licked the juice from her mother's chest, pressing her tongue to the flesh in long slow wet sweeps. Kris lost herself in her daughter's talented tongue, it felt so good; it was so sexy.

Kendall, her hand resting on the top button of Kris' jeans, wiped the lime across Kris' toned stomach, then licked up the juice with the flat of her tongue, ending at Kris' belly button. Kendall explored its contours and shape with the tip of her tongue.

Kris closed her eyes. She knew she shouldn't like this, but it felt so good; her body was so sensitive. She heard the voice: "You crave sex. Your body craves sex. You need sex." Moaning, she ran her hand across her daughter's back.

Next, Kendall sat up, dragged the lime across her mother's mouth, then licked her mother's lips. Kendall pressed her mouth to Kris', started slowly, but was soon moving with urgency and need. When the kiss ended the ladies, breathing heavily, stared into each other's eyes. How much of it was real, how much if it was the machine, Kris didn't know, didn't care. She wanted her daughter.

Kris saw Michael, who was quietly watched the performance, in the corner of her eye. Michael nodded his head in approval and Kris heard the voice: "You crave humiliation and embarrassment, they set your pussy aflame." She felt a spark in her cunt.

Kendall brought her mouth to her mother's, they kissed; their tongues played together. Kendall kept their lips slightly apart, making sure Michael could see the horny interaction of their tongues. When Kris realized what her daughter was doing her pussy flared and she slid her hand through her daughter's perfect hair.

Kendall licked Kris' lower lip, then, with a manicured finger, stroked the lip. When Kris' head fell back Kendall licked up her mother's neck with the flat of her tongue, each stroke long and languid. When Kendall stopped Kris leveled her gaze, stared into her child's eyes, then began kissing her daughter with ever growing desire, running her open hand along Kendall's arm and shoulder.

At this sign of her mother's acquiescence Kendall undid the velcro that held Kris' halter top in place, tossed the garment to the side, covered one breast with her hand, squeezing the firm flesh, and dropped her head to the other, kissing and sucking her mother's nipple. Kris' body had never been this alive, been this sensitive. It might be that damn machine and those drugs, but it felt real.

The voice played in her head. "You crave sex. Your body craves sex."

Kendall switched to the other breast, sucking hungrily. Kris dragged her hand over Kendall's arm and upper back, then fondled her free breast, rolling her nipple between her fingers.

Kendall, alternating, made love to her mother's breasts, licked the nipples with the flat of her tongue, teased them with the tip of her tongue, took the areolas into her mouth and worked them with her lips. She reached between Kris' legs and rubbed her pussy through her jeans. Kris covered Kendall's hand with her own, pressing them both against her sex.

Emboldened, Kris reached behind Kendall's neck and pulled apart the velcro holding her daughter's halter in place. In response Kendall arched her spine, took hold of the strap in the middle of her back, pulled it free, and dropped the halter to the floor. Her breasts now free, Kendall got up on her knees, walked forward, placed her hands on the sides of her mother's head, and pulled Kris' open mouth to her chest.