Broadmoor's Haughty Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris took her daughter's tit-flesh in her mouth, eating her breasts with hunger and desire, occasionally pulling away to run her hand over her child's chest, marveling at the perfection of her daughter's body. Kendall's head lolled back, her long black hair hung straight down, while she moved Kris' mouth from one breast to the other. Kris was voracious, licking, kissing, nibbling, using her tongue, lips, teeth and hands. She heard the voice. "You crave sex. Your body craves sex."

Kris covered Kendall's crotch with her hand, rubbing her daughter's sex through the jeans. Kendall, her soft low moans filling the room, let go of her mother's head, leaned back, supporting herself on her hands, undulating her torso and stomach in long slow sexy waves. Kris undid the top, then the second button of Kendall's jeans. When Kendall held the flap of her jeans open Kris freed the third and final button, pushed her hand inside, slipped a finger into Kendall's wet pussy, settled her thumb on Kendall's clit, rolled it back and forth.

Kendall was on fire. She rocked her hips against her mother's hand, leaned forward, kissed her mother's chin, her lips, then covered her mother's hand with her own, increasing the pressure on her cunt.

"Nnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Kris licked Kendall's breast.

"Nnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

She licked up Kendall's neck.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Kris stared into her daughter's face, thrilled by the lust shining on her countenance, and kissed Kendall's lips.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Kris pushed another finger inside her daughter. The undulations of Kendall's hips and torso grew sharper.

"Nnnhhhhh, nnnnnnhhhhh, Nnhhhhhhhhhhh, nnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Kris kept at it; Kendall's shoulders started shaking; she gulped down air in short shallow breaths. Her fuck-tunnel swelled, then spasmed, then contracted, as if trying to swallow Kris' fingers. Kendall came, screaming, "OOOHHH YYYYEEEESSSSSSSS FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK," as blinding sheets of multi-colored lights filled her mind.

While Kendall drifted down from her orgasm Kris slowed, but did not stop, working Kendall's cunt. Kendall leaned forward and kissed Kris in happy gratitude. The two women kept kissing, mostly short pecks - Kendall was still struggling to catch her breath. Kris felt a strange new bond with her daughter, then heard the voice: "Your daughter belongs to Master. You belong to Master. You are slaves, united for one purpose."

It was possibly the most revolting message she'd heard last night. Kris dropped her head, breaking eye contact with Kendall, and drove it from her mind. She looked back up; her daughter was perfection, sexy and beautiful. The voice returned: "You are always aroused and horny. Always ready to fuck." Kris tried to push it away, but couldn't; she could not expel the raging lust that inhabited her body.

Kendall, sitting on her backside, reached for her shoes, took them off, then turned around and slid atop the ottoman. Raising herself on her knees, she worked her jeans past her butt to her thighs, displaying her naked backside. Kris ran a hand on her daughter's fanny. Kendall twisted her torso towards Kris; the women exchanged a long sensual kiss, then Kendall lay face down on the ottoman, legs splayed. Kris explored her daughter's ass, kneaded the tight cheeks, spread open the cleft, rang her finger down the crevice. Kendall's but was sexy, beautiful, desirable. She heard the voice: "You have no sexual boundaries. Everything arouses you. You are a fuck-slut."

Kris' effort to frame a response was interrupted by Kendall. "Do you like my ass Mama?"

"Yes, baby, high and tight and sexy, it's magnificent."

Kendall lifted her knees, one at a time, and Kris shimmied Kendall's jeans past her knees, over her daughter's calves, then lay them on the floor. When done Kris spread Kendall's ass cheeks and rubbed her anus with the flat of her index finger, then licked the finger, dragged it through Kendall's pussy slit, pushed it inside and finger-fucked her daughter. Kendall reached back to spread her ass cheeks; Kris rubbed Kendall's asshole with her thumb, exploring the tight sphincter with the tip.

Kendall rocked back against the thumb; Kris sank a second finger inside her daughter's pussy. The two fingers were insistent, pushing deep into Kendall, sliding over her g-spot. Kris pulled her thumb from Kendall's anus to take a firm grip on Kendall's butt, working her fingers harder and harder inside her daughter's fuck-tunnel. Kendall reached back, pushed her middle finger into her rectum. The women worked together: Kendall shoved her finger in as Kris pulled hers out. Kendall's pussy swelled and twitched, cunt cream coated Kris' fingers. Kendall was about to come; her pussy tightened; she shoved her finger into her asshole, twisted it around. Her cunt spasmed, contracted and Kendall, shaking like a leaf in a storm, whimpering like a satiated dog, came.

As the orgasm passed Kendall slumped onto the ottoman, pulled her finger from her butt, rubbed the opening of her anus; Kris stroked the face of Kendall's vagina. The women's motions were slow and luxuriant, letting Kendall linger in her orgasm. Finally, Kendall slid from the ottoman to the floor and faced her mother. The two women, as if of one mind, leaned forward and kissed; their lips locked together; their tongues worked together. Finally Kendall ended the kiss, slid back onto the ottoman, spread her legs.

Kris had never been a cunt eater. She'd used her fingers on women; she'd used strap-ons, she liked them black and over-sized; she'd let other woman eat her. She'd broken her sister-in-law with a twelve inch dildo and sealed the conquest by making her spend two days with her face glued to Kris' pussy. But Kris had never used her mouth on a woman, that was for true lesbians.

The voice in her head said, "You are a slut. You love sucking cock, you love eating pussy, all sex arouses your slut-body, your whore-mind."

She hesitated, pushed the voice from her mind. She was not a slut, but this was different, this was her daughter's pussy and it was oh so beautiful. Kris could see the red outer lips, the pink inner lips, they looked delicious, they had a sexy dark odor. Kendall, after all, had told her to play along; maybe, this one time, she'd be a pussy eater.

The she hesitated. She's be doing it in front of Michael. What could be more humiliating? But at the thought her cunt spasmed and she heard the voice, "You crave humiliation and embarrassment, they set your pussy aflame."

Her daughter's cunt was enchanting. The voice came back.

"You are a slut. Your purpose is to give other's pleasure, to be a sexual servant."

The sight, the smell of her daughter's cunt, the thought of sucking on it, licking it. Kendall-juice smeared on her face, seeping into her nose. Kris' clit quivered.

"You are a slut. You love sucking cock, you love eating pussy, all sex arouses your slut-body, your whore-mind."

Whether created by the voice or not, the feelings in her body could not be ignored. She got on her knees, placed her hands on Kendall's thighs, and with the flat of her tongue licked up her daughter's sex, starting at the bottom, ending by pressing hard on the clit. Kendall cupped her breasts.

Kris licked the length of her daughter's sex, then opened Kendall's clit with her fingers. It was beautiful: red and hard. She licked it with the flat of her tongue, then with the tip of her tongue. The taste was intoxicating. Kris pushed her face into her daughter's sex, rubbed her lips over the clit, sucked it into her mouth. Kendall's body undulated, her gasps loud and sensual. Kris kept at it, wanting Kendall to come on her face; the rocking of Kendall's body grew more insistent, her groans more intense. Kendall's hands held Kris's head tight to her sex and Kris attacked Kendall's clit, bashing it like a boxer working a speed bag. Kendall groaned, jerked, grabbed her breasts, squeezed, shuddered. shouted, "Oh yes mommy-slut," and, came. Kris pressed her mouth to her daughter, desperate to drink every drop, then covered Kendal's sex with her hand and applied gentle pressure. Kendall covered Kris' hand with her own, relishing the long ride down from the crest of her orgasm.

Kendall finally looked up, smiled, and slipped from the ottoman to the floor. Kris slid forward until she was between Kendall's outstretched legs. The two woman kissed voraciously. Whenever Kendall broke the kiss Kris would run her hands over the her daughter's chest and breasts, then move forward and bring their mouths back together.

After several long happy minutes Kendall placed her hand on her mother's chest and nudged her backwards. Kris moved onto her back. Kendall, on all fours, crawled over her mother, undid the thin white belt of her jeans, then the button, then pulled down the zipper. Holding her mother's eyes with her own, Kendall snaked her hand inside Kris' jeans and ran a finger the length of her sex.

Kendall then sat back on her knees, took hold of her mother's left leg, pointed it to the ceiling, took off her mother's shoe, and licked her foot, first along the side, then the sole. Each lick was long and slow, her tongue pressed to Kris' well-maintained flesh. She took off the other shoe, brought her mother's foot to her chest. Kris kneaded Kendall's breast with her long manicured toes.

Kendall pulled the foot away, licked along its side and sole and then, one by one, took her mother's toes into her mouth, sucked on each, bathed it with her tongue, worked it with her lips. Kris, writhing in need, stroked her clit, ran her hands over her chest, squeezed her breasts.

After Kendall lowered Kris' leg to the ground, she crawled forward, took hold of the waist of Kris' jeans. Kris raised her butt and Kendall tugged the jeans past Kris' ass, then pulled them off, one leg at a time. With her mother now naked Kendall lowered her body in a graceful arc, blew a stream of air onto her mother's clit, and ran a finger through Kris' plump pussy lips and labia. Kris squirmed in delight.

Kendall licked Kris' swollen clit with the flat of her tongue, trapped it between her lips, sucked it into mouth, let it escape, licked again. Kendall moved down to lick the face of her mother's pussy, lick up her labia, swirl the tip of her tongue on her mother's vagina and vulva. Kris worked her now unattended clit with the heel of her hand.

Kendall lifted her head, Kris did the same; the two woman looked into each other's eyes; Kris' tongue sitting on her lips, her eyes half-open, lidded with desire. Kendall smiled seductively, moved Kris' hand away from her clit, pulled her hair to the side to give Kris and Michael a clear view of her tongue, and licked the bud. Kendall sank two fingers into her mother's vagina to work her g-spot. Kris groaned her approval.

After several minutes Kendall dragged her fingers from Kris' pussy to follow the trail of pussy juice to Kris' anus, where she massaged the puckered opening, then inserted a finger inside, rocking it in and out of her mother's butt. Kris ground her clit against her body.

"Oh Mama, you're so hot."

Kris heard the voice: "You are a slut." Her finger on her clit sped up, her moans grew louder, stronger. She was losing control, an orgasm was building inside her. Her cunt, her uterus, her anus all contracted. Her clit ached; she wanted to come, she needed to come. She knew coming in front of Michael would be the ultimate debasement, but the voice, speaking in a whisper in the back of her mind, only made her hotter: "You crave humiliation and embarrassment, they set your pussy aflame."

Fuck, maybe this one time would be okay, no one would find out. She and Kendal would escape; then return and enact terrible revenge. Yes, she'd come, let the orgasm burning inside her out. She gave in to her body, but nothing happened. She'd never been more ready to come, but couldn't. What was wrong with her?

She heard the voice. "You may come only with permission."

She tried to free her mind of the command, but couldn't concentrate, all she could think about was her pussy.

"You may come only with Master's permission."

She looked over her shoulder. Michael was watching, his hand running lightly up and down his tool.

"Say it," he said.

"No," she answered, anguish in her voice.

Then Kendall: "Please Master, please let my Mommy come."

"She must ask."

"Go ahead Mama, ask Master for permission. It's what your slut-body wants, it's what it needs, it's what you are."

The pressure inside Kris' body was unbearable. Her fingers were crushing her clit, Kendall rammed another digit inside her asshole. She thought about the humiliation of asking, tried to use that to suppress her burning need, but the thought of asking permission was only making her hotter.

"You crave humiliation and embarrassment, they set your pussy aflame."

She knew what he wanted to hear.

"Please Mommy-slut, ask Master for permission to come."

Kris could take no more. "Please let me come."

"Try again."

"Please Master, please let me come."

"You may come."

She closed her eyes, lights filled her brain, and she shouted, "OOHHHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," as her cunt erupted. An orgasm flowed through her, pleasure and release battering her consciousness. She flopped on the floor, writhing and wriggling, her arms and legs jerking uncontrollably, then collapsed, panting in a semi-comatose state, wallowing in the sensation. She heard the voice: "You love to come. You live to come. You crave orgasms." Shit, it had a point, this was wonderful.

She wasn't sure how long it had been - three minutes, three hours - when she heard a sound to her right. She flopped her head in that direction. Kendall's mouth was wrapped around Michael's sizable cock, one of her hands frigged its base, the other frantically worked her clit. Kendall thrust her head forward; Michael jammed his dick into her face, groaned, and came. Cum dripped from her mouth down her chin, onto her breasts.

Kris felt her cunt heating up, her hand creeping towards it. She closed her eyes, focused, the hand stopped. She would not play with herself. Instead, she'd reclaim control, escape, find a way to crush the punk.

* * * *

Michael placed the dog collar around Kris' neck, pulled her to her hands and knees, and led her to the kitchen. Kendall, wearing leggings, heels, and a jade necklace, was peeling shrimp and chopping scallions, ginger, and garlic. Michael fixed lunch; Kendall, with admiration in her eyes, watched. "Master, I can't wait until I learn how to cook for you."

Kris smirked. Kendall had the son-of-a-bitch fooled. Tonight they'd escape, return with the police. The boy would hang.

Kendall scraped the leftovers into Kris' dog bowl. Last night Kris had refused her meal; today her intense hunger - she had not eaten in twenty-four hour - overcame her pride; she gulped down the food.

* * * *

After Kris and Kendall changed into spandex and the three of them headed for the Kross' impressive home gym. Kendall, bubbling at the opportunity to perfect her slut-body, engaged in a brutal two-hour work-out. Kris knew she had to exercise, but was determined her effort would be lackluster, her attitude defiant. For the most part they were, although sometimes she'd hear the voice: "You shall train your body to be the perfect fuck-toy," and get lost in the routine, work hard. Then she'd focus, stop, and thank god that they were escaping soon.

By the time they were done it was 6:00. The women followed Michael to the library, where he yanked on one of the metal staircase's spindles. He seemed satisfied with its strength.

"Okay ladies. I'll be back in about two hours. Kris, give me your hand.

She did, hatred burning in her eyes.

He handcuffed her to the staircase, then turned to Kendall, who was facing him, fingers wrapped around a spindle.

"Do I need to chain you?"

Kendall bit her lip, looked down, and said in a soft sexy voice. "I don't believe so Master, but you are wiser than your fuck-toy."

"It's best we do so for one more day."

Kendall extended her arm. Michael slipped the handcuff over her wrist, Kendall returned her hand to the spindle, where Michael secured the handcuff. She leaned her head forward and kissed him, sat down and, looking up demurely, tugged on the handcuff. "It turns me on; I love you Master."

"And I love you Kendall. See you ladies soon."

As he left the room Kendall wiped her mouth with the back of her arm, trying to remove the remnants of the kiss. When the garage door opened and a car left, Kris started to talk, but Kendall shook her head no, then listened. After several minutes she nodded. Kris said, "Are you okay?"

"I will be soon."

Kris watched as Kendall, the muscles in her slender arms straining, struggled with the spindle. At first nothing happened and Kris began to worry; it must have been years since Kendall had broken it; it could be stuck in place. But Kendall kept at it and finally the spindle, accompanied by a sharp grinding sound, jumped. Kendall detached the bottom of the spindle from the railing and slid her hand free.

"I'll be right back Mama."

Kendall dashed from the room, returning moments later with the key. She freed her mother. The two women cried out in joy, hugged, but when Kris pressed her daughter's body to her own she felt a shimmer between her legs. What had that son-of-a-bitch done to her?

* * * *

In the garage Kris reached for the light switch, then her body stiffened, She tried to say something, but no words came out. Then, abruptly, her muscles relaxed, she heard herself say, "Oh, fuck," and dropped to the concrete floor. The light had flickered on. She saw Kendall standing over her holding a taser. Kendall said, "I'm sorry Mama," stepped over Kris' prone body, slinked into Michael's arms, kissed him. "Did I do well Master?"

""Yes my Kendall. Master is pleased."

"I hate to hurt Mama. Will she understand soon?"

"Yes my love, she will."

Kendall knelt and touched Kris' cheek. Her voice sincere and compassionate, her eyes full of love, she said, "Soon Mama, everything will be fine. You'll understand."

Kendall picked up a hypodermic needle sitting on a tray on the hood of her Jaguar and inserted it into Kris' arm. Michael did the same to Kendall, then sent her to get the machines ready.

Michael helped Kris to her feet and, with his arm around her shoulder, walked her to the living room, where he carefully lowered her to the floor. As Kris watched, Kendall stripped, lay on the cushion at the heart of her machine, and slipped her hands and legs into the restraints. Michael bound her, attached the electrodes to her forehead, the alligator clips to her erect distended nipples, covered her ears and eyes with headphones and blindfold, put cotton in her nose, and slid the dildo into her wet pussy. No lubricant would be required.

When Michael approached Kris she tried to launch herself at him, but landed harmlessly at his feet; a bit of spit drooled past her lips. He strapped her to the machine, covered her eyes, ears, and nose, cutting her off from the world.

Kris loved three things: herself, her daughter, and Broadmoor. Now drugs were coursing through her body, infiltrating her brain; she was exhausted and sleep deprived; her body still suffered the effects of the taser. Trumping all these, however, was Kendall's betrayal. Kris could think of nothing else. The voice started; it and the subliminal messages interlaced with it poured into Kris' defenseless subconscious.

"Master is everything."

"You belong to Master, your daughter belongs to Master. You and Kendall are united as Master's slaves."

"You are a slut; you are aroused at all times."