All Comments on 'Brockton's Favorite Bisexual Man'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Only One Comment

Of the sports you missed out peanut pushing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shit brains daily offering

Reading for similar minds

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Copy and Paste

Quote: "Change never comes, does it?" No, it doesn't because this author keeps writing the same thing over and over. He copies and pastes the same kind of character and segments of previous stories, boring the reader. Does he have talent or is he just plain lazy? Can he write a story? Do he care? Does he even want to try? I really don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No Idea

Sam you have no idea what you are doing[thats if you are one person].If you are SAM then in England we know how to deal with a multi racial society,its seems that in USA its a different ball game.The police here would have arrested you a long time ago,and you would not have been treated as a criminal,you would have been given the help you need.We do not have much regard for the USA,in fact you are almost bankrupt and soon China and India will be far more financially powerful than the USA,in fact China already is.Its a disgrace that the white Ameericans have made you resort to such a thing Please carry on with your stories but do tone them down a bit,and try to make them more interesting,in fact change your name if you want .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brockton (NO) Stars

I am a football player for Brockton Tech. Let me tell you, Wilson Tetu is a really bad football player!He is a bench warmer who never plays! In a game earlier this year we were winning by six points against our rivals Boston A&T with two seconds left in the game. Coach Lindell brought Wilson into the game and told him to just kneel on the ball. What did Wilson Tetu do? Well, he sat on the ball trying to put it in his ass. The ball popped out, and the Boston A&T defensive player picked it up and ran it in for the game tying touchdown. Coach Lindell for some reason kept Wilson in the game to try and block the extra point since he is tall, but instead of jumping over the offensive player to block the extra point, Wilson tried to sit on the offensive player, trying to put his helmet up his ass! Because of Wilson Tetu, we missed out on a playoff spot. Coach Lindell also quit in embarrasment! Thank God Wilson was kicked off the team because next year will be different! You didn't put any of that in your story did you Wilson Tetu!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Jesus, Mary and Joseph......enough already!!

God you suck! Badly written, redundant, the same crap over and over and so much of it! For someone so prolific, the practice doesn't seem to be doing you much good. Sorry, but don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You Always Hate What You Can't Have

shove your racist rant you silly closet case-just for THAT-who are you to judge. if you spent less time with your nose up whitey's ass and minding their business-you people would stand a better chance of actually getting somewhere instead of just working your jaw blah blah blah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...