All Comments on 'Broken Bliss Ch. 05'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Keep the story going. It is great. I love all three of your stories. I am glad you even added a twist in there. I also enjoy that you entertwine 2 stories. Keep them coming. You are a great story teller.

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLover 12 years ago
Excellent

I agree with the other comment, love the twist and combinations. It definitely keeps things interesting and I can't wait for the next chapters. Please keep them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cast

I'm waiting to hear he needs a cast on his cock. This story is just as good as the other two of yours I'm currently reading. You are an awesome writer. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
editor please

you have made so many stupid errors in this story and in "IFMSS" that you need to delete all of them and rewrite them using notes and a good editor. if you can't keep track of what you write keep notes IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO IT RIGHT DON'T DO IT AT ALL.

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Good chapter, but...

I'm curious how Lisa will take the new situation. She's already quite jealous about the redhead next door. I also can't quite figure how this guy can be so in love with his sister and his mom, yet be willing to jeopardize at least Lisa's feelings.

PS; Shouldn't hunny be Honey? I know Winnie the Poo uses hunny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Editor please, you are an in considerate ass. You talk your trash but unwilling to put your stories on here to see how good you are. Put you name to this statement, then show us what you can do. Dark_Brother, I think you did a outstanding job. I really enjoyed your story. Yes you made a few mistakes, but you can’t catch them all. Keep up the good work. I am waiting for the next one to come out.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
Yes, still going good

I still like it but I do feel the other side lines detracts the story. A really top story should have realistic feel and make people connects with the character. All those women throwing themselves at him seems slightly overdone especially you didnt describe Jason as a drop dead gorgeous man. Also the fact that Sarah also engaged in incest seems too much of a coincidence.

It is still entertaining however.

dbr1984dbr1984about 12 years ago
nice

Loved this story this guy is one of the most luckiest guys I have read about on this website, man I wish I could be that lucky.

ToooSexyToooSexyalmost 12 years ago
HOLY SHIT!

That was EXTREMELY hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story sucks!

The hell! The first chapter was excellent! This is horrible! Way too convoluted; main character is an asshole; too much characters......... Really?

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Wow !

One hot chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You make me laugh...

with all the screaming going on...just a tad overdone! Plus the way you describe the son's cock...lol...it must be 2 feet long! But what is really strange, where was all this sex before studmuffin broke his arms? Overall I enjoyed this romp, though you could use an editor!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Nasty Hot Sex****

Thanks for sharing.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Holy Shot

That was the HOTTEST part so far. I started this series and then stopped and I read Subject Zero, I don't know how he was able to keep them all straight since they all crossover.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

As an avid reader of incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I enjoy events that come out of nowhere but make logical sense ( See Chapter 3 - Diane and Sarah college days. Sarah leaves only a note and disappears). Finally, Lisa needs to mature rather rapidly. Based on Lisa's mental/emotional reactions to-date, finding out she has an older sister who has already had sex with Jason; finding out mother and son are lovers; and learning about Sarah, she will be a basket case. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous