All Comments on 'Broken Hands Matt'

by Nlghtcrawler

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AelfwinAelfwinover 8 years ago
Excellent!

A wonderful teasing sample. Hoping this is a taster and more to come or cum as the case may be

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good start

Nice start, and keep them coming and I would suggest you make each chapter longer then the 1 pages 2-3 pages each will get you higher votes on this site. I do have a account just didn't sign into it.

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Done Before.

This idea has been done before, and better, also. Matt can apparently dress himself, and attend to his elimination, why can't he beat off? Other versions required complete care by a sister or mother. Still, it could lead to good things, if carried further. And why not? Nightcrawler writes well enough to sustain interest.

AWAKADSAWAKADSover 8 years ago
Encouraging

A great first effort, good grammar use and spelling in my opinion. I am not capable on putting two sentences in coherent sequence, but wish to offer humble suggestions. One thing to consider though, try to create plausible scenarios. A guy with both hands in a cast would not be able to perform ablution functions, so no dressing, undressing, peeing or pooping without third party help - when a person is in a somewhat embarrassing or intimate situation, and another person has to step in and unselfishly or unflinchingly perform demeaning tasks for the other, a bond of respect is being formed already.

Also, a twist to consider is to create a situation where the events cumulate to a meaningful loving or romantic relationship between the man/boy and woman/girl. I can assure you, most readers of this category prefer a scenario where such a union develops further into a lifelong relationship, whether accepted by society, the law, family or whoever, instead of a pure lust driven upheaval.

Just to clarify the above, in my opinion a boy is not by default a man when reaching the age of 18, and that applies to the girls as well. You are a teenager until the age of 20 is reached, and it is a proven fact that men mature sexually, and to a degree in maturity, a few years after women does. Often you are forced by circumstances to become a ‘man’ or ‘woman’, but often one fails miserably to obtain and maintain that status. What is the saying – in every boy is the man he is destined to become, and in every woman is the girl she used to be? Yeah.

I wish you good luck, continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

There is no question Amanda wants his cock, surprised at its length and amount of cum. Its obvious where they need to go from here and they can share it like all else they did. She is a horny 18 yo woman - let nature take its course. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please!

A good start. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious

I know its fiction but I have to ask. Several days in to being at home and no mention of toilet issues, would it not be more real if the first intimate contact was through her helping with what he surely has to do or cleaning and washing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rerun?

There is a story already posted here involving Matthew and his sister Becca -- same thing: Matthew's heavenly bandaged in casts, she assists with the bath and shower, and ends up blowing Matthew. Check it out.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I strongly dislike it when you learn more about a new author from the comments

or maybe the story itself. with no usable information on the bio.

They are step siblings, but, our parents remarried? and were then killed in a car accident.

remarried makes no sense

a step brother is not related to a step sister.

it is not incest.

wrong category.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Wrong category plus

Parent twice removed where's the incest , no toilet time mentioned , who wiped his arse or didn't he shit also both hands are in plaster. I highly doubt he could feed himself I should know I had both wrists broken in a bike accident. Your on the right track with this story But I suggest you rethink it, rewrite it, then post it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Done before, multiple times, and usually better

Sometimes it's the wrists, sometimes it's both arms, sometimes it's both legs, but it's a monotonous and unimaginative route for a story to take; my advice to you; be original, and use some imaginitve flair, don't just reheat plots and storylines that have been used ad nauseum here on lit. I can't honestly vote on this story, otherwise I'd have to give you two or less, and I won't do that to anyone. I just hope the next story you write involves a little more thought and originality.

anubeloreanubeloreover 8 years ago
Sure it's been done before, but who the hell

cares? I'd go on about why that argument is mind-bogglingly stupid, but it'd be a waste of time. Nightcrawler, you've written a nice first page/chapter here. The grammar is certainly better than many of the offerings available in this venue, the characterization is a little weak, but with one page, there's not much you can do about that. I'm always interested to see new stories using classic tropes, especially from new authors. I'd be delighted to see you continue this series. It may not "technically" be incest, but neither is a cousin sleeping with their cousin actually incest in the technical sense of the word. It is, undeniably, "taboo". Hence, it is certainly in the proper category. Please continue, Nightcrawler, and please, if I may be so bold, don't turn it into a gangbang clusterfuck. But it's your story. I just hope I can see where you take it. :-)

-Anubelore

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Casted? WTF?

You can't just make up incredibly wrong words!

Besides which, one moment his hands were "heavily bandaged", the next they were "casted".

And that's as far as I was prepared to read.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Meet the Amazing Matt!

Matt must be from some other planet.

Not only do the doctors release him from the hospital within hours of him waking from a day-and-a-half coma, they release him into the care of a barely 18-year-old step-sibling.

Matt doesn't have to piss or shit for days at a time! He must be superhuman! And yet he can't go for more than three days without having to rub one out. He can store bodily waste like a camel stores water, but Lord help him if his cum backs up! Well, those aliens are an odd bunch, after all.

Matt's hands are in casts, yet he has no problem putting on a pair of swim trunks by himself. He has amazing dexterity for someone whose hands are in casts. Or maybe he just uses his Martian telekinesis.

If you're going to use a much used -- and some would say OVERused -- cliché for your story's plot, you should read a few of the others to get some idea of what it would be like to care for a person who hasn't the use of their hands. You obviously haven't had to take care of an incapacitated person, nor been incapacitated that way yourself. You haven't even given much thought to the ins and outs of having to care for such a person.

If you're going to "borrow" a plot that has been done before ad nauseum, at least do it well.

In the words of bestselling author, Tom Clancy, "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." This story makes none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

“”

"I don't want to stay here Doc, I want to go home." The doctor nodded his head, and Amanda wheeled me out in a wheelchair not ten minutes later.

“”

This is so funny! He has been unconscious for two days and now, after being awake fifteen minutes, he’s going home, lol!

“”

"Well, I'm sorry, but you're wearing the trunks."

“”

The story is fucking full of plothole too. Whose been pulling his pants down and holding his dick and aiming when he pees? Who has been wiping his ass after he takes a shit? How the fuck are his ass, dick and balls going to get clean?

She wouldn't have EVEN offered to take care of him without knowing she was going to be doing all of this was the story written by a twelve year old!?

“”

"I don't know," She said. "You sure this is the only time? You'll be okay after this?"

“”

...well at least for most of the day. I hope.

“”

"Do it Step-Bro, Cum for your Step-sis. I want to see you cum for me."

“”

Step siblings don't say shit like that, its just brother and sister, lol.

“”

"Right then," she said, finally releasing my cock from her grip. "I think you're nice and clean." She stood to leave and threw a towel on the toilet. "I think you can dry yourself off."

“”

No, I can't, my fucking HANDS ARE BROKEN bitch!! Hello?!?!

I usually Dodge off on saying a story was bad, but this story was REALLY bad! No thought at all put into it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Mike, it wasnt that bad.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 8 years ago
a great story

I liked your story it has real charm to it I don't care what kind of petty complaints others have for your works you are good in my book

irishmike73irishmike73almost 7 years ago
Thanks mike2501

I stopped reading after the whole "I've been in a coma for the last day and a half, but the doctor says I can go home" bs. I then went straight to the comments to see if the author was able to pull it together. Doesn't look like it.

I usually find myself agreeing with comments posted by mike2501, and that holds true today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too short

The story is a decent first chapter. But we didnt get any descriptions of either person in the story. Hospital , handjob and done.... requires more work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
too short 3 stars

Why don't you marry her it's NOT incest and perfectly legal to marry. Even if parents are alive they can NOT protest. Step sibs haven't even a hint of incest even if they started out as babies together. I think incest is the wrong category for step sibs. ANY step is absolutely silly in the incest category, simply because it's NOT FUCKING INCEST!

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 days at home without pissing or taking a crap? I don’t think so. How’d he pee or wipe himself with his hands in casts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous