All Comments on 'Broken In'

by highwayman2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FlexibilityFlexibilityover 7 years ago
Nice and sexy first time

You chose well for your first time lover! A very erotic story and the perfect lover to introduce you to the delights of male to male loving, which of course are many :)

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
??

Have to know - he offered you his pussy , so did you fuck a guy for the first time ??? It's an amazing feeling to enter and fuck a guy and deliver a big load ! He did you well..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was fortunate to have a very considerate man for my first experience of man to man sex. He first sucked my cock and I came like I had never cum before. He then sat on the couch and began stroking his cock. I just put my hand on his then put it on his cock. I stroked him for about a minute then just leaned down and kissed the top of his cock. It seemed natural for me to take it into my mouth. I sucked him and kept taking more into my mouth. After about 10 minutes, he shot his load into my mouth. I had never tasted anything as good as his cum. We then made out for awhile and then he said he would like to fuck me. I was so turned on that I said yes. He got some lube and and put his index finger in my ass. That felt good then he put two fingers in. That hurt for a moment then started to feel good. I then felt that he had three fingers in me. He kept finger fucking me and told me I was loose enough for his cock. I felt the head of his cock at my hole and pop into me. He asked if I was okay and I told him to fuck me. He slowly entered me it felt great to have him all the way in my ass. He sped up and then I felt him tense up then cum in my ass. He kept in my ass until he got soft and fell out. The whole experience was the best sex I had ever had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous