Broken Phones Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and then reached up pulling her shirt down with her bra cup exposing her right breast and nipple to him. She felt even more exposed as he took the initiative to pull out a tit. It was now evident that he was going only exactly as she wanted it too and now she regretted it as her pussy was aching for relief.

All of a sudden Brad pulled his hand away and looked at the road carefully. Thinking something was wrong she looked at him worried. "What's wrong?"

He then turned back at her quickly. "Nothing. I need to find a place secluded."

"Ohhh...you can't wait to fuck me?" she added smiling, knowing her pussy was going to get its relief.

He said nothing and pulled off the highway and into a parking lot of a restaurant that was not open yet. He pulled around into the back and parked the car. The backside of the restaurant faced woods and the two other sides had dumpsters blocking the view of the back lot.

Before she could say anything the car was stopped and he was out of the car. She watched him come alongside the car and finally open the door so she could get out. She pulled her shirt up exposing her tits to him and then got out of the car careful not to fall down as the leggings were at her ankles.

Needing no instructions she bent over holding onto the car as she glimpsed at his erection. She thought about saying something dirty but then felt him already guiding his tip at her entrance. The location and need for a quick hard fuck was not lost on her as she could not believe how wet she was and how erotic it was to be fucked outdoors against his car like she was some slut.

"Ohhhhh FUCKKK!" Skylar cried out in a hard moan as she felt his member slid into her fast and hard claiming her sex tunnel with one quick thrust.

His hands were on her hips holding her in place as she then felt his erection pull out and then push back in just as fast as his hips slammed against her ass. He was forceful and deliberate as the full length of his member almost sloshed through her wet needy sex.

"Ohh...ohh...Ohhh yesss," she moaned out, feeling her sex being pummeled with his hard shaft pounding inside of her.

Brad was not going slow as she felt his body pumping hard against hers. The feeling of his waist crashing against her ass bone as his cock nestled deep in her sent a shiver down her spine. It was like his cock was the tool to fix her quenching need for a hard fuck session.

"Ahhh shit...I am gonna fucking cum," she cried out unable to hold back how good it felt, knowing she sounded like a desperate slut. Her climax was already there as she felt his member almost become thicker from her contractions around his shaft.

His cock pushed through her vice-like love muscles as he seemed intent on fucking her hard. It was everything she wanted and needed as his body pounded against her ass. The feeling of him taking her in such a way was adding to her desire to be fucked like a slut and yet she felt nothing but love as if being dirty was only for him to enjoy.

"Keep fucking me baby...Ohhh fuck yes....fuck that pussy," she moaned out, wanting to scream and tell him that she was his slut and that he could do anything he wanted.

"Ahhhdamm.Ohhh...ohhhh," Brad moaned as she knew she was almost sloppy wet from the build up and now the hard fucking he was giving her.

His speed was not slowing down as the sound of their bodies slapping was only getting louder. Her hands pressed firmly against the car holding in place as he was behind her slamming forward as he was truly giving her the fucking she wanted.

Her eyes closed hard as she felt another blissful orgasm run through her body. His cock was easily sliding through her contracting love muscles adding to the pleasure of knowing he was pounding her pussy the way she wanted it. The euphoria of being taken hard and in a public place was adding to her excitement and making her sex want even more.

She wanted to push the envelope of being dirty knowing that she was safe with him and that she was giving him the power. The urge to be slutty now came like an ocean wave unable to be stopped but hoping he would go with it.

Her mind racing with nasty things to say as her filter of words dropped. "Fuck me baby....fuck my dirty pussy. Ohhh fuck yess."

Brad gripped tighter and plowed his manhood deep and faster into her. She could hear him breathing hard and she could feel his erection was like a piece of steel being thrust in and out of her fuck hole. It was like her pussy was a glove meant for his cock only as he pistoned in and out of her.

The thought of him finishing inside of her came with the words that poured out of her mouth, "You gonna cum in my tight pussy?"

"Yess...Ohhh yessss," Brad moaned as she did the same, feeling that he was close, and his hard member was pounding out the needs her body wanted so badly.

"Ohh shitttt...I wanna feel it deep," Skylar moaned out, feeling the need to tell him where to ejaculate and that she wanted it bad.

"I am gonna cum deep in you too," Brad responded with his own moan as she could feel the anticipation of his warm cum being pumped into her.

Wanting to push their dirty talk further, she decided to go over the edge as she felt there was no use tiptoeing around it. "You are...you gonna fucking nut deep in my pussy? Wanna get me fucking pregnant?"

Once she said it a dread fear struck her that he would pull out or even stop fucking her all together. She knew she stated the obvious, but she could not help but feel that it was where they needed to take it as he continued thrusting home inside of her pussy. The sensation of his member fucking her as his body pounded against her body sent shivers of pleasure throughout her body making it easy to say anything.

She felt like her pussy was his personal fuck hole to use and to drain his balls into. The urge to speak dirty and let him ejaculate inside of her grew in her mind with each hard thrust of his cock. The willingness to admit her deviant sexual side grew more and more as she wanted to scream out the nastiest things now.

"I might....I am not pulling out," Brad moaned as she wanted to scream that her body was ready for his seed after hearing it. His body was not stopping as she felt her sex spasming around his thrusting shaft but holding back as it demanded hot sperm to finish it off.

"Fucking do it. Ohhh...fuck. Fucking get me pregnant then. Knock my fucking pussy up baby," she moaned out unable to stop herself as she felt her sex going wild with delight as he was slamming hard and deep with short powerful thrusts.

Once it was said she knew it was beyond anything dirty she had ever said before. She knew she was mortified about getting pregnant, but for some reason she felt that she needed to feel his hot sperm in her pussy claiming what was his. The baby bump she would get would be a sign that she was his and that he fucked a baby into her.

"Ohhh God I am cumming." When he moaned it out Skylar knew that they were past the point of no return both in sex and as a couple. She knew that she was calling for something so outrageous that it made her feel giddy inside and even more sexually excited.

"Ohhh ...ohhhhh shitttt. Fucking put that baby in me," she cried out feeling dirty saying it and feeling excited that she was being dirty. The whole act of wanting to be pregnant felt so wrong and right as she knew it was so bad wanting it.

Brad grunted and then just held her body firmly. She felt her heart stop just as his member pushed deep in her. The sensation of him being deep was amazing and yet when she felt the first hot blast of sperm spraying inside of her it was like getting hit with a wave of dangerous pleasure.

"I feel it...ahhh FUCKKK...I fucking feel it! I can feel you pulsing in me!" Skylar felt her pussy collapsing and squeezing his erection. Her climax hinged on his orgasm and now she was feeling him erupt all of his male DNA deep into her as she literally told him to do the deed of giving her a child.

His cock flexed as she felt his warm fertile sperm being deposited right where it needed to be. She breathed in deep letting go all sense of dangerous repercussions as her legs were shaking while her sex hole was being pumped full. Her mouth stayed open as her moan was soft and long as she felt her climax ripples through her like a tidal wave.

Brad pulled out as she turned around quickly looking at him still shocked that she said those things and that the orgasm was almost surreal in how it felt. Her body now felt weak and her muscles tired. All she could do was pull up her leggings and collapse in the passenger seat.

"Oh fuck I am beat. You really fucked me good." She sighed not caring about cleaning up or that she had absolutely no energy left to do anything now.

Brad was in the driver's seat pulling away as her tired eyes looked at him wondering if she went too far or that he was with her thinking that there erotic dirty talk was kinky. "Did you like it?"

Brad pulled into traffic on the highway accelerating to meet the speed and then looked at her. "Yeah. Yes...I loved it. It felt amazing. I loved doing that with you."

"I got to ask baby. You worried?" Her mind finally coming to grips that they were flirting way too close with danger and now with what they were doing felt like they were taunting danger.

He looked at her and then grabbed her hand to hold. "With you? No...never. I am never worried with you."

"You telling me you ain't worried about me getting pregnant?" She felt a little calm as he held her hand but still had the nagging guilt that she was playing with fire and that if she did get pregnant her life would be over as she would be a single mom with no money or prospects.

"No. Not in the slightest. I was always told that you should have enough children as you could afford."

"No, not about that. I mean you ain't worried about having children with me? Shit, I am worried. I don't want kids now...I mean I want kids, but I think I am too young, and I can't afford having a child now," she admitted as the euphoria of sex had worn off and the danger of what they were doing was out in the open and in her sex with a slimy wet feeling.

Brad squeezed her hand slightly to emphasis his point as he spoke calmly,"Don't worry. Please don't worry about me or money."

"Would you be upset about me going on birth control?" she asked knowing she did not need permission but wanted to know if he would be upset. She felt she should tell him but that he would have to deal with her doing it anyway.

"No, of course not. I will do whatever you want. Just don't be upset at yourself. I was there with you doing it. I will be there no matter what happens."

"You crazy. I swear you need to stop saying yes to everything I want. Shit, I might want something crazy and then you go doing it," Skylar said quickly as her hands got animated and her voice sounded like she was with Tanisha.

"I will though," Brad answered simply and firmly.

"Shit, I swear you crazy sometimes. So if I said I want to be pregnant and that there was no way I wanted to give it up and wanted to keep the baby."

Brad kept holding her hand tight and quickly looked over at her. "I would still say yes."

Skylar could not help but smile. She was not smiling at wanting that but that he was willing to go that far. She then decided to push him and see how far he would go. "What if...I want one sooner?"

"Still yes," Brad answered still smiling as if he knew he could not be beat.

Before she was about to say something, he spoke, "I do have to ask a question though. I know you're worried about getting pregnant. Why did you keep letting me cum in you?"

"Did you not like it?" she asked, wondering if he was upset or that he didn't like sex with her. Her mind was now flaring away with doubts about him not liking sex with her.

"Ohh, no. I loved it. I thought it was the greatest feeling in the world. I am just asking why though," Brad quickly replied, looking at her quickly as he was driving and yet seemed bothered that he might have upset her.

"I wanted something different with you and then....it just kinda felt too good to say no to. I also like knowing you enjoy it too." Skylar knew she was holding back and did not want to tell him that she loved him and had a hard time saying no to him as well.

"I don't mind not doing it though. I can wait until you're on the pill."

"It did feel good though," she said smiling devilishly, knowing that she came so hard when he finished inside of her.

"It did. I swear it was the greatest feeling I have every felt. And with you, it was like I wanted to do nothing else," Brad admitted smiling back at her devious grin.

"I also liked saying all of that stuff about you getting pregnant. I know I don't want it now, but I liked playing around and talking dirty and shit."

Brad took a deep breath as she got the feeling it turned him on like a mad man. "Wow. I never knew you would say that stuff either."

"I got an idea. We do it one more time and then we can wait until I go on the pill. As soon as I get home I will be on the pill, but we do it one last time."

"I can't say no to you," Brad said as he clutched her hand tight as if he really wanted it too.

"I know," she answered like she got her way.

"I will talk really dirty about it too. Figure it will be the last time and all."

"Ohh God, I can't believe you are going to talk about it when you are worried. I think I am worried for you," Brad said giving out a small chuckle.

"It feels exciting though."

As they drove she felt the thrilling feeling that they were going to do something bad tonight. Her heart was pounding away with nervous energy knowing that they were both going to do something dangerous and yet kinky. She had no idea that she could be kinky like Tanisha and yet feel safe knowing it was with her man.

She listened to him talk about his likes and dislikes and she told him hers, but she could not stop thinking about how tonight they were going to do one last act of flirting with fire. She could feel the wetness from before but she wondered it some of it was from her thoughts about what was to come tonight.

When they got back to the campus she grabbed her bags and quickly got to her dorm room leaving him with a big wet kiss that she felt was still undeserving of the time they spent away. She was in her room and in the bathroom with just a simple hello to Tanisha.

"So how was it?" Tanisha asked as she could hear her by the door.

"Fucking amazing. Best weekend I have ever had," Skylar confessed as she began cleaning herself and getting the shower ready.

"You hear what Dwayne be up to?"

She was nude and about to jump into the shower and all the bad things he did was not going to ruin her time with Brad. "I am not worried about him."

As she cleaned herself off and then tended to the mess that Brad gave her on the way home she relived the moment in her head again and again. She thought about his warm body sleeping next to her and the sensation that he was hers and willing to do anything for her. The safe secure relationship she wanted was now hers to take and she knew she was going to jump head first into it and tonight was going to be proof.

She got out of the bathroom nude and walked to her room to find something ultra sexy to wear. Tonight needed to be special and she wanted clothes to match the occasion. She looked through some clothes she got from the city and then found a few pieces she knew would work for tonight. With a thin black bra and g-string panties she knew she was ready for action tonight.

Stepping out in the living room she saw Tanisha on the couch with her phone in her face as she was pressing away on it. She then turned to her. "You know he got the team after your man. He is also going after his friends too. They jumped some poor white boy last night for just looking like he was a nerd."

The fear was there, but she knew that Brad lived off campus now and that by next semester the whole thing would blow over. "He was always a punk ass. Now he is picking on some white boys because I got a new man."

"I am just saying your man needs to watch his back."

"Can you ask Maurice to help? I know Dwayne is afraid of him and they had that thing last year," she asked her friend.

Skylar recalled how Maurice dated Tanisha last year and was infatuated with her. He was also the star linebacker for the football team and most likely going to be drafted in the top round. Maurice also hated Dwayne with a passion. It was a rivalry between some of the players of the football team and the basketball team. She did know that Dwayne got punched byMauriceat a party and he was much stronger that Dwayne and had a lot more friends too.

"I can, but first you need to be telling me about what happened with you girl. Did he fuck your ass?"

"You had to ask didn't you? I bet you waited for me to come back and ask." Skylar looked at her friend knowing she was dying to hear what happened.

"Well, I couldn't text you."

"He gave me a new phone, so you can text me again." With a flick of her wrist as she held her new phone she looked at her friend.

Tanisha's face lit up like a fire as she glared at her. "Shit girl. He gave you a new phone and didn't get mad about you busting the other?"

She didn't smile knowing she was wrong and that Brad should have gotten pissed at her. "Gave me some prototype phone too."

"Fuck. I swear you ever leave him, I will be all over him," Tanisha almost screamed out as she could not take her eyes off of her.

"You don't like white boys." Skylar looked at her friend knowing she was playing around, but also knew she loved black men that were large and strong.

Tanisha joked finally cracking a smile. "I will with him."

"You are so bad. Well to answer your question....he did it. I let him have it." She cringed from guilt of telling her friend that Brad did fuck her butt.

Tanisha smiled even wider and looked overly joyous. "Shit girl. You gave him ass. I told you white boys be loving the ass."

She could not help but smiling even though she tried to hold a straight face. "You are so bad."

Tanisha stood up making an air hump gesture and then sat down. "All white boys be liking ass...I told you that. I bet he be lovin' on that ass too."

"I am not saying anymore. You are so bad." Skylar put her hand up knowing she was about to go too far again.

"Okay...okay. Tell me one thing. Did you like it?" Her voice got calm and almost serious as Skylar knew her question was what she really wanted to know.

"It felt a little good," Skylar divulged, knowing she should be feeling compelled to as she knew her friend was right. She just made sure not to tell her too much though.

"Oh shit. You liked it." Her eyes lit up again as she got animated in her seat as Skylar knew it was because she was right along.

Skylar willing gave up the information her friend wanted but felt guilty and yet relieved that she was telling her though. "I did, but I am not telling you anything more."

"I swear you are so fucking lucky girl. Any guy like that would be the biggest player in town. But with him being geeky and all, you know he ain't fucking around with any other girl. Don't be telling other girls how good he is to you or how he be eating your pussy. They be wanting some of what you got. Best you keep him under wraps."

"Well, I am taking him this summer to meet my folks." Skylar quickly changed the subject knowing her friend was about to get nasty again with sex talk like she always did.

"Shit...this is serious. On a one to ten scale, how serious is this?"

"Truth?" The urge to blurt out her feelings was there, but she had the nagging urge to hold back as she was still gauging how much to tell her roommate.

"Yeah girl...you need to be telling me." Tanisha almost jumped out of her seat again as she held out from telling her.