Broken Phones Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like a twelve." Skylar cringed once it left her lips and she knowingly confessed she was crazy about him and already missed him and it was only a few hours since she last saw him.

"Your parents going to be upset about you dating a white boy though?" she asked as Skylar had no idea if her parents would be upset about her interracial relationship. She did know that she needed to prepare them for it though.

"I don't know. I think they might be, but I don't care. I am not going to break it off with him if they don't like him either," she said as she pictured in her mind her parents getting mad at her like she was a little kid who did something wrong.

"Fuckkkk. You marrying him and shit?"

"I already know he wants to ask." She thought about it quickly and knew deep down that Brad was already willing to propose the first time he came inside of her the night they went to the game.

"Damm. You thinking about it?"

"I am. I don't know why, but I am. I hope he doesn't ask though." She cringed feeling that it was going fast but at this time it was lightning fast.

"Why?"

"Cause I would say yes. I don't want to be married so soon and need some time, but I would still say yes to him," Skylar confessed, feeling that she would say yes to him and that they would be a perfect couple.

"I still can't get over how he spoils you."

"I know he has money too and it's his money not his parents. His parents are broke as shit but he has money. Nobody gets recruited like he did and doesn't have money," she admitted as she felt he was determined in life and was not going to be a freeloader.

"Did he tell you how much?"

"I didn't ask, but I can feel that he has. He got a signing bonus from Apple."

"Wait...wait. Your man is working for Apple?" Her eyes lit up and she moved to the edge of her seat waiting for more information.

"Yeah. Fucking recruited right out of college and they signed him up for a few years with a bonus."

"Holy shit Sky. Your man is rich and wants you badly like he does. Fuck. Whycan't I get lucky like that?"

"You were dating Leon. He got drafted when you were dating him too," she said, thinking back to how Tanisha seemed to date the star players and then didn't care about their fame or wealth when they got it.

"Yeah, but he was not for me. He was a fuckin playa that wanted to fuck everything that walked."

Skylar smiled knowing that she needed to build up Maurice to her as he would be the person to stop Dwayne. "What about Maurice? You know he has a thing for you still and he will definitely get drafted and make serious money."

"Yeah...I guess. I am going to hit him up tonight."

Skylar got up from the couch feeling like she divulged her insides to her friend and there was nothing left to tell. She knew she told her a little more than she should, and way more than she ever had before. It was a relieving sensation as she knew Tanisha was going to get Maurice to help with the Dwayne issue.

Skylar texted Brad about tonight and she got his address. He then apologized as he could not pick her up as he was still moving his things over. She told him not to worry and that Tanisha would drop her off as she was listening in and shouted out that she would drop her off. He said she could come at anytime and Skylar said it would be in an hour or two as Tanisha wanted to get beers for later.

Maurice showed up and didn't show up alone as he showed up with the star quarterback and his blonde bombshell of a girlfriend. Tanisha looked at her and mentioned that she was desperate to see his place and jumped at the chance to drop her off and see Brad's new place. Skylar did not care that they were all coming to see Brad's place and felt a bit of safety knowing that Maurice was physically imposing and hated Dwayne with a passion.

The four of them chatted for awhile and then drove over to Brad's new house. It was very close to the campus and was a nice two story house. They pulled in and could see him and a friend unloading his car as she wondered how many things he really had. Brad waved and quickly walked over greeting everyone.

"This is Maurice. He is the linebacker for the football team and promised to make sure nothing happens." She then pointed over at the other two. "That's Greg and his girlfriend Christine. He is the quarterback and decided to just tag along too."

Brad shook their hands and greeted them and then pointed over to his friend who was helping with the boxes. "That's Jack. He came over to help me move in."

Skylar saw the same pudgy geek that was in the dorm and smiled at him wide knowing he was the reason she knew that Brad was leaving and told her what was going on. Brad then invited everyone inside and Tanisha pulled out the beers instantly, drinking as she made herself at home quick.

Skylar pulled Brad into the kitchen and kissed him hard as he followed her lead and invaded her mouth with his tongue. The rest of the groups were talking in the sparsely decorated living room with barely enough furniture for people to sit down. Skylar did not care that they were alone and could be seen making out as she wanted to feel his lips on hers again.

Tanisha saw them and announced, "Just go upstairs and fuck already."

Skylar whipped her head around at her friend giving her a death stare. She knew she was right but hated that she was right too. She felt embarrassed and mortified that she was called out and yet knew deep down that they were going to have dirty roleplay tonight.

Brad pulled her out the backdoor into the backyard. There were two chairs set up as she took a seat next to him. She saw his confidence and seemed relaxed about everything making her feel even more attracted to him.

"I didn't expect you to bring friends. I didn't think you were going to get the football team after the basketball team," Brad said with a joking smile as he seemed shocked in a good way.

"Well, Maurice is in love with Tanisha and hates Dwayne. It was just Tanisha asking him to get involved."

Brad looked back in the house and then looked at her. Skylar did the same and then looked at Brad. "Shit your friend Jack really seemed to hitting it off with Maurice."

"I see that. He does get along with everyone. He is just weird around girls though," Brad said, looking at his friend talk to Maurice.

"You got a nice house too. You know I am going to decorate it?"

"I figured that. I was also hoping you would."

Skylar then went into what she wanted to change and when she mentioned things to buy, she loved how he did not say no. She felt worried that she had too much power and then loved having the power of him too. She went on and on about what she wanted and then went further into what she wanted when she got a house of her own. When she saw his face, she knew that he was probably already thinking about buying it for her.

As Skylar wanted to talk more she knew she was dressed up for a reason and wanted to get freaky with her man. She walked back in the house dragging Brad with her. She looked at her friend like she could read her mind. Tanisha then announced for her that it was time to leave and the four of them filed out pretty quickly.

Skylar wanted to thank her friend for saying it and not her and was happy that she was alone with Brad now. She looked at him with lust and love as she threw her hands on his chest feeling his body and wanting him to know that she was horny. "You ready to knock me up?"

"Ohhh....Ohh God," Brad said, looking at her as she could see the shocked expression on his face.

"Dirty enough for you? Come on let's see if your cock can get me pregnant."

As she pulled Brad into the bedroom she instantly saw that there was a bed and a table with a bunch of computer monitors on it. Before she could turn to him, he pulled her towards him as she put her hands back on his chest. "I swear, you will be the hottest pregnant girl around."

As she listened to him say she would be hot pregnant, she knew he was playing along. The thrill of playing dangerous hit her as she felt the nervous energy flowing through her and getting her sex excited. The knowledge that he was hers in everyway made it seem safe and yet it still had the thrill of danger.

She slid her hands down from his chest to his groin, cupping his balls and feeling the outline of his member through his jeans. "So is this cock ready for me?"

"Oh God I want you bad."

Wanting him to see her bra and panties, Skylar pulled away and gave him a lusty look knowing she was going to give him a striptease. She pulled off her shirt quickly showing him her almost see-through bra that made her tits look perfectly well rounded and full.

"Good God," Brad moaned out as she knew he had to be getting erect from it.

Needing to know if he was hard and wanted her, she asked, "Your cock hard?"

Brad nodded his head and she then pulled down her leggings to reveal her g-string panties that hid nothing from sight. She wanted him to see her shaved pussy and how the panties clung tight to her love folds making them push out the panties slightly.

She then turned around showing him her ass as the memory of him fucking it came right to her. She bent over slightly making sure he got a good view of her ass and how the tiny string slid up her crack. Just as she opened her ass cheeks more, she slapped her ass filling the room with the sound of her hand slapping her ass cheek.

"You like this ass baby?"

Ohhh...ohhh fuckkkk," Brad moaned as she quickly turned around to see his expression, making her feel that she turned him on more than she hoped for.

"Did you like that?"

He nodded shook his head. "You are so hot."

"Mmmm thank you. I want you to really fuck me hard tonight." Her tone sounding like she was almost purring.

"I will...oh, I will."

Keeping with the erotic idea that they planned on, she decided to keep it alive. "You better. You know I want you to get me pregnant tonight."

Brad quickly stood up and embraced her with a kiss as she thought her words stirred his need for her. His mouth was on hers and his tongue joining in as she followed his lead letting her tongue dance with his. She felt his hands explore her body, seemingly caressing every inch from her ass to her hips before moving upwards to her breasts.

She then sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled him close to her by his belt. "Let me see your cock baby. I want to see how hard I got you."

She looked up at him giving him a smile of lust and need as she quickly did away with his jeans and boxers. She saw his pale skinned stomach and then his erection as it seemed ready to penetrate anything it was so hard.

Not saying a word, she opened her mouth and took his male rod right in her mouth. Sliding her lips down his shaft, she could smell his male musk like it was a fragrance she loved. She felt his hardness on her lips before finally pressing her nose against his pubic bone signally she had him entirely in her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, yesss," Brad moaned loud as she knew he was enjoying it from his moan and from how hard his member was in her mouth.

With a tight seal of her lips, she backed off before sliding his length back all the way. Since he was not some crazy size, she loved how she could deep throat his member while still making her feel she had a mouth full too. She loved feeling his entire size in her mouth and then feel it twitch slightly in her mouth.

With her mouth almost drooling spit, she worked back and forth on his erection wanting him to experience a nice sloppy mouth. When she did pull his cock out, she made sure to run her tongue on the underside like it was candy to be licked. She then wrapped her hands around the base slowly twisting with her wrist as her mouth latched onto his sensitive crown to give that attention too.

She could feel his hard cock wanting more as it throbbed in need of release. She thought any other day she would continue until she was swallowing enough of his load to make him pass out. Her mind was past foreplay and was now only thinking about how good this hard dick she considered hers would feel inside of her wet sex.

She pulled away not wanting to stroke him even though she wanted to but feared he would cum before the ultimate act they planned. "You ready to do it?"

"Yeaaah...ohhh I am ready."

She pulled herself further on the bed and opened her legs wide for him to see her panties that clung tight to her wet dark sex. "You want this?"

Brad nodded and joined her on the bed. Just as he was on his knees, she slipped off her panties throwing them on his computer and then looking at him like she did it on purpose. He said nothing and put his hands on each side of her and leaned in kissing her.

His lips on hers felt amazing and she opened her mouth letting his tongue explore. She then felt his hand move away as she could then feel him guiding his manhood towards her wet love opening. It was quick but she felt his tip already gaining entry.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned out muffles by his kiss as she felt him bury his hard erection deep into her.

His hips were moving hard as she felt him go deep each time with his hard member. Her hands were grabbing at his chest and arms were trying to find something to hold onto. She felt him properly push his cock in her like she wanted it and all she could do in response was grasp at him. The sensation of him being deep so fast and her needs being met was almost enough to make her climax right then and there.

He was not asking for permission and not asking if it hurt as he was pounding his hips into her. His lips muffled her moans and she felt helpless to his needs and his need to fuck her. The idea her man was fucking her like this was just what her body needed as she already felt her sex muscles clamping on his shaft.

There was no stopping his cock was it plowed through her early orgasm as she moaned into his mouth, wanting more and wanting him not to stop. She felt her sex so wet and yet so full as he was pushing home inside of her sex. She opened her legs wider wanting to see if he could go even deeper. The urge to feel him as deep in her sex as possible now made her spread eagle on his bed as he took her.

He was not stopping his kiss and she continued to moan into his mouth. His cock felt so hard and was going so fast now she felt his body slam down against hers forcing her pussy to take it. The sensation of knowing her pussy had no choice but to feel his thrusts made her so excited.

Brad finally broke the kiss as he looked right at her moaning as he hips moved downward with speed and strength. The mattress was absorbing the motions as was her body as she felt his cock sliding through her wet love hole. The sensation of being fucked was both calming and yet exhilarating as she felt her climaxes come on only to have his member push through her squeezing spasms of pleasure each time.

Her big climactic orgasm was building inside of her like a rocket ship ready to blast off. Her thoughts were on how she was going to feel his cum pumping inside of her like she was to be filled like some magical elixir of ecstasy. She remembered feeling him orgasm inside of her before and that same sensation of his member throbbing as it sprayed warm cum. She knew that was what her body demanded so she could have her moment of pure orgasmic euphoria.

All the danger of what they were doing eroded to a feeling of desperate need for him to push deep and confirm her body was his to cum inside. She gave him a dead stare as her mouth was slightly open from moaning. "You gotta cum in me...I fucking need you to cum in me."

"I will...I promise," Brad moaned as she could see the beads of sweat on his brow from his hard work of fucking her.

"Ohhh fuck...ohhh fuckkkkk," Skylar moaned as she her sex squeezed hard around Brad's erection only to feel his cock push her sex muscles back open so he could continue plunging deep inside of her.

"You're fucking me so good baby. Ohh shit it feels so fucking good. Ohhh fuck," she moaned again as her body was now shaking slightly from his constant and rapid thrusts inside of her sex hole.

"You ready?" Brad moaned out as she looked him in the eyes knowing her moment was upon her.

"Get me pregnant baby...cum fucking deep in me and get me pregnant. I want to feel your cock giving me a baby," she moaned out knowing it was dirty and feeling that it was not enough. Her sex felt like it was going crazy with pleasure and whatever she said was not dirty enough.

"Ohhhh fuck," Brad moaned as she felt him push deep and hold it.

Her eyes locked on his face. "Do it baby...fucking....Ohhhhh shit," she moaned as she felt interrupted by the initial sensation of warmth flooding into her.

Her legs began quivering as her body felt like it was in a state of shock. "Ohhh God...it's so fucking warm. Shit, shit, shit. It's so fucking warm," her mouth moaned as she felt the warm sensation of his cum flooding into her.

She could feel the pulses of his member as it was just sprayed its fertile load like she was on fire and his semen could put the fire out. Her eyes stayed open looking at him as the sensation of warm fertile sperm continued to be pumped into her. She felt her cunt just clamping down and then opening only to clamp down again. It felt like her pussy was massaging his cock as it seemingly sucked up his DNA into her womb.

With her short breaths, she just held onto him as her orgasm froze all of her muscles even though she was shaking from it. His manhood was still firmly embedded inside of her as her body was almost shivering with the sexual satisfaction of what they just did. Her body felt spent and yet she could still feel her pussy giving out small spasms and constricting against his dick.

Brad pulled out and fell on the bed next to her. "That was unbelievable. I never knew it could feel like that."

It was like someone robbed her of all the energy her body possessed. She turned to him smiling and unable to get up. "I came hard baby, like I came super hard."

His arms were around her as she felt her sweat mixed with his but not caring as the comforting relaxation of being held was more than worth it. His sweet kisses were on her forehead and then lips as she snuggled close to him with feeling the kinky sensation of his sperm leaking out.

"You hungry? I didn't eat and was going to order a pizza," Brad asked as the idea seemed perfect as it required no effort for her.

"I would love that," she answered, finally getting up from the bed knowing that she needed a shower bad.

As she showered and Brad ordered the food, she felt the warm water give her a rejuvenating splash of energy. She cleaned herself still feeling the lingering euphoria of sex still as she giggled to herself that she got freaky with her man and talked about pregnancy while he came inside of her. Taking a deep breath, she then promised herself that it was the last time and that she needed to go on birth control.

Putting back on her bra and panties after her shower, she jumped on his bed as she saw his stare making her feel that she was his grand prize. She smiled back at him and then turned on her stomach facing him as he sat on his computer chair. "You know we going to be buying stuff for your place."

Skylar smiled as she knew she was teasing him as her ass was visible in the g-string panties and when she lifted herself up her breasts were clearly seen. She liked the sensation of being nude near him as it distracted him, almost melting him to her. When he nodded his head she bent her knees as she laid flat on the bed teasing him more.

"We gonna watch a movie tonight?" she inquired, wondering what he had planned.

When Brad got up from the bed, she looked at him with wonder. He then moved towards her. "I am not done pleasing you!"

"You want to fuck again?" Skylar answered as she had no idea he had the stamina.