Broken Pieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't really have a plan when I had started kissing Andy. I guess I figured that I would jack him off and see what happened after that, I just didn't want it to happen too quickly. But, it seemed each movement of my tongue or my fingers sent electrical shocks directly to my erogenous zones. The excitement kept building higher and higher inside of me. This made me kiss more passionately and play with Andy's balls more excitedly. This just caused more excitement, creating an intense escalation in my sexual desire. I'd never really wanted any man in my life for any reason other than to validate my existence. I found that my sexual desire, when not bent towards gaining justification but just as an expression of actual love, was almost limitless. I felt my nipples aching against my shirt and my pussy leaving a wet spot in my sweatpants. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed more now. I broke our kiss.

"Fuck Andy!" I moaned, "I need it, give it to me please!" I begged, sounding like a whore but not faking this time. The passion really was running over now. Andy's eyes opened slowly, but I didn't give him any time to react. In an instant I had moved my hands off Andy's body and was reaching for my clothes. I quickly slipped my shirt up over my head, exposing my hard nipples to the air. Andy's eyes, now wide open, instantly gazed and my exposed body. But I didn't wait for him to enjoy the view. I quickly slipped my sweatpants off as well, standing up in the process and kicking them across the kitchen.

Now I was completely naked in front of my brother with my hands on my hips. I saw his eyes moving all over my body. He seemed to have experienced a sensory overload, just drinking in my body. I took it as a compliment. I also took as a compliment the fact that his hard cock was twitching between his legs. He was clearly ready for something. He was a man. He loved me. Together, we could do something amazing.

I was ready. My nipples stood up hard on my perky breasts and the insides of my legs were slick with my juices. I'd never been so horny in my life. I decided not to bother Andy to worry about positioning. I would take care of it. I moved forward slightly, feeling my breasts bounce as I did so. I stopped when my thighs pressed against Andy's knees on the stood (I wondered if he felt my pussy brushing against him slightly). I reached my right hand up and cupped it against the back of Andy's neck, pulling him down slightly. Andy moved with ease, seemingly too shocked to speak. I smiled just as my lips pressed into his (who knew sex could be so much fun?)

Andy and I kissed for a few moments. But I wasn't done yet. I moved my right food forward and placed in on the rung of the stool, on Andy's left side. Using Andy's thick, strong neck for balance, I pulled myself up so that I was standing with one foot on the stools rung. I then tossed my left leg over Andy's thighs, finding the rung on the other side with my left foot. Now I was straddling Andy's lap. I almost melted as I felt the hard, throbbing shaft of his cock press against my clitoris and lower belly.

"Oh Christ, Andy" I moaned as the waves of sensation pulsed through me from his touch. I needed more of that. "Lift me up Buddy, put me down on your hard cock!" I begged. Andy's eyes were open now, he was looking at my breasts. For a second he seemed confused about what I had asked him. I moved my hands now, finding both of his wrists. I lifted his heavy hands up, and the placed his palms against my hips. Andy's massive hands sort of wrapped around me, feeling rough and strong.

"Like this?" Andy asked, I felt a slight amount of pressure. Then I felt my body lifted off of Andy's lap. Andy was exceptionally strong and he lifted me with little effort (I have to admit, that being lifted up like that, feeling so small made me feel safe and sexy in Andy's arms, a feeling I had never experienced before). I kept my legs spread as Andy pulled over his hard cock.

"God, you are so strong," I said, "That was perfect" Andy smiled proudly, "Now lower me down onto you cock, let it slide inside of me."

"I know how it works!" Andy said, excitedly. I smiled and nodded. I needed him to give it to me. I was still holding onto Andy's neck with one hand, so I looped the other one around his neck too. He was looking directly into my eyes now, and I could see the animal desire he felt as well. We both wanted this to happen. It was our decision, a decision that we didn't really think we were able to make. To love. To make love. It was so...sexy.

My pussy was almost dripping onto Andy's cock as he slowly pulled me down. He could not reach between my legs to line up his cock with my pussy, so he was moving slowly, making sure we were lined up. The anticipation was horrible and wonderful at the same time. I wanted that big cock inside of me and wanted to get teased by waiting almost as much.

"Ohh!" I moaned loudly as I felt the bulbous tip of Andy's cock press against my wet slit. Andy's eyes got very wide, he held me in place for a moment. I felt Andy's cock, pressing against my pussy lips. A little pressure was pressed against my clitoris and the tension was unbearable.

"It's okay, go ahead, don't stop," I cooed. At looked up at my eyes again and nodded. Slowly, he started to let me down. I cannot describe adequate what it felt like as inch after inch of my brother's hard cock slipped into my wet pussy. His cock was very thick and I felt it splitting me apart as it slipped in, a slight amount of pain mixed with an unbelievable amount of pleasure. Luckily, I was wetter than I'd ever been before, my body lubricating Andy's entry with little trouble. My body trembled as Andy's cock slipped deeper inside of me.

"Oh Roxie," I heard Andy say and I bit my lip. It was such a sexy sound, to hear my brother moan my name. To hear someone who loved me speak to me with passion. Finally, I felt my ass settle softly against Andy's thigh and my feet once again came to rest of the rungs of the stool. Andy, my older brother, had his whole cock inside of me. I felt my body squeezing around it, reveling in the sensation of his hardness.

"How does that feel Buddy?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"So good Roxie," Andy said, and it sounded like he struggled to speak. I smiled, loving the effect I was having on him. But his effect on me was even greater. I couldn't keep my hips still. I found myself rocking slightly in Andy's laps, feeling his cock moving around inside of me.

"Do you like fucking your sister?" I asked, needing to hear myself say it out loud.

"Oh God Roxie. It is so good," Andy said. While he spoke, I saw Andy staring intently at my breasts. I knew what he wanted. I still had my hands wrapped around the back of his neck. I pulled him in gently while I arched my back. Andy followed my motions easily, letting his head drop. In a moment, I felt my brother's face pressing into my breasts, hips lips finding my left nipple. Andy began to suck on my nipple. I moaned and rocked my hips a little harder. I quickly reached forward and grabbed his left hand, pressing it against my other breast. Andy's strong, rough hands groped at my breast, squeezing my flesh and rolling my nipple between his fingers. As with his kisses, he was a bit rough around the edges but incredibly enthusiastic. Everywhere he touched felt absolutely alive. Perfect.

I found that my simple rocking was no longer enough. I braced my feet against the rungs of the stool and pushed myself up slightly. Andy kept his face against my breasts, moving with me. I felt Andy's cock slide a few inches out of my pussy (moving out feeling almost as lovely as going in), then I brought my hips quickly back down onto Andy's lap. Then I lifted myself again, a bit higher this time, then once again dropping back down. I felt Andy's body trembling underneath of me, but he continued to squeeze and suck on my breasts, enjoying the sensation. I started to move a little faster now, rising up off of Andy's cock and then dropping, so that he pushed back into me. I arched my back harder, pressing my breasts tighter into Andy's body. He moved his right arm around my waist, wrapping entirely around my back, pulling me in closer while I bobbed up and down on his cock. I he held me gently but firmly and I felt like I was entirely his.

For several minutes, I can't say how long, Andy and I continued like this. Andy sucked on my nipple and squeezed at my breast. I could hear his breath coming ragged. His strong arm was wrapped around me, I could feel his muscles pulsing around me. The whole while, I was bobbing up and down on his lap, pushing myself up onto my tip toes so that only the tip of his cock remained inside of me, and then crashing back down, splitting myself open on his dick. Each time I moved, I increased the tension in my body, and I could feel the tension rising in my brother as well.

I could the tension reached him first, and I was so glad it did. I wanted his essence inside of me. And I got it. I had risen up halfway up Andy's cock, feeling his skin sliding out of me. I was about to pull up further, but suddenly, Andy's arm that was wrapped around my back pulled down hard, shoving me back down onto his cock. For a moment, I was worried he was upset. But I felt his mouth freeze on my nipple and his had squeeze hard on my breast. Andy's entire body went rigid and I could feel all of his muscles tensing. My brother was cumming inside of me. Filling me with his seed, like he'd filled me with his love.

"Give me that cum baby, give it to me!" I begged, "I want that thick cum in my pussy Buddy, give it to me," I groaned. I wrapped my arms around my brother's head, pulling his face tighter into my breasts. Finally, I heard a stifled groan against my sternum. I felt Andy's body go so stiff he felt like he was made of stone. I felt his cock bulge inside of me. Then, in the same instant, I felt Andy's body going slightly limp and I felt the hot, dirty sensation of Andy's cum pumping into my pussy. I could feel it filling me up, taking up all of the space inside of me, coating me in warmth.

"Oh Andy!" I said, feeling his hot sperm dripping out of me, overflowing me. Andy did not respond. I heard him slowly catching his breath. I wanted to keep fucking him (his cock was still hard inside of me), but I knew that this had been intense for him. I sat on his lap, moving my hands away from his head.

Eventually, Andy was able to catch his breath. He pulled his face away from my breasts (though he kept his hand cupping one of them). He looked up at me, a sly smile on his face. I'd never seen a sexier man in my life and couldn't believe I'd had the chance to fuck him.

"How was that brother?" I asked, wiping my hair out of my eyes.

"It was great!" Andy said, still sounding slightly winded, "It was...the best feeling I ever had." I felt myself blush, the honesty of his compliment making me self-conscious.

"I am glad you liked it. I hope it was...what you wanted," I said and Andy just nodded. Then, I noticed a look of slight concern on his face.For a moment he didn't speak, but I felt his arm (still wrapped around my waist) slacken slightly.

"Was it good...was I as good as other...men?" he asked.

"How many men do you think I have been with," I said playfully and Andy blushed. But then, I didn't really have any room to complain, "Well actually it is kind of a lot. And trust me, no one has ever made me feel like this before. You are the best," I said. It wasn't a lie. I hadn't had an orgasm (yet) but it was still the most satisfying sexual experience I'd ever had. I just felt so...in the moment with it. Andy smiled happily.

"I was afraid that..."

"What, are you trying to tell me this is your first time! And you're that good?" I said, though I'd known as much. Andy could tell I was joking with him.

"I told you last night...I've never done that before..." he said, looking embarrassed.

"What was all that talk about 'I know how it works' then?" I said, teasing further. Andy blushed very deeply now. "What?"

"I have a computer..." Andy said. Well Andy was a different kind of man, but he was definitely still a man.

"Internet porn big brother?" I asked, and he nodded. I laughed and kissed his cheek, "Don't blush around me. Anything you've done, I've done worse. Most people look at internet porn." This just caused Andy to blush deeper.

"Oh..." was all her replied. I slipped Andy's hand off of my hip, leaning back slightly (driving his still-hard cock into me and making my head swim).

"Do I look as good as your internet girls?" I asked, pouting slightly. Andy ran his free hand up the curve of my hip slowly.

"You are beautiful Roxie. So much more beautiful..." he said. I could hear the honesty in his voice, and the way he seemed to really be considering my beauty. I had just been playing for a cheap compliment, but his obvious reverence for me was touching. It made me feel sexy. I still needed more.

"You are really smooth, brother," I said, my body tingling all over. I wanted to repay the compliment in some way, "So, you are a man who wants to be able to say what he wants and to have people take it seriously. Is that right?" I asked running my hand along Andy's shoulder. He looked at me seriously.

"Yes, that's what I always want," he said nodding.

"Tell me what those girls on the internet do that you really like. Tell me what it is that you want. And I will do it," I said, my voice sounding sultry. Andy looked at me surprised. I don't think he was expecting that. "You are a man. Take charge brother," I said. Andy smiled broadly, and seemed to think for a moment. I started to rock my hips again, moving his cock inside of me. He groaned loudly, but kept thinking. The sexual tension returned to me quickly, I was already so close. Andy needed to make up his mind.

"Get on your knees. On the floor," Andy said, after a long pause. It was sexy how direct he was. He put his hand on my hips now and lifted me. I gasped as his cock slipped out of my pussy. He set me down on my feet on the floor. My legs felt rubbery and weak. But I had orders. I instantly dropped onto the bathroom floor. I didn't really know what Andy wanted from me, and I didn't care. I wanted to give it to him.

In a few seconds I was on my hands and knees, my ass up in the air. I looked over my shoulder at Andy, who had stepped off of the stool and was standing behind me. His cock was still completely erect, glistening with my juices. Andy quickly moved in behind me. I felt excitement brewing, I wanted that cock back in me fast. I spread my legs wider and Andy dropped to his knees between my feet. I felt his cock press haphazardly against my ass cheek and my body shake.

"You want to fuck me doggy-style baby," I asked.

"Yes," Andy said, after a slight pause, as if he was wondering if I was about to back out, to say I didn't want it.

"Give it to me, Andy. Take what you want. Hold you cock with one hand and just guide it in," I said. I felt one of Andy's hands drop onto my hips, feeling his firm grasp. I was facing forward, my eyes closed, just waiting. After a few moments, I felt a little pressure against my pussy. I gasp. The tip of Andy's penis was pressed against it.

"Did that hurt?" he said.

"No, good noise, please just put it in!" I begged. This request seemed to satisfy Andy. I felt his hips thrust forward. The tip of Andy's cock popped inside of my dripping pussy. My arms went weak and I had a hard time keeping myself from falling forward. I moaned, but this time Andy didn't stop. In fact, his hand slipped off of his cock and grasped the other side of my hip. After that, Andy quickly started to press his cock deeper and deeper inside of me. I was still stretched from our earlier action and he quickly pushed all the way inside, so that his stomach was pressed against my ass. My pussy squeezed around him, and I felt sexual strain rising quickly.

"Roxie, you are so tight," Andy said and I squeezed him closer.

"In and out baby, rock in and out, I need it," I begged. I had never needed to cum this bad in my life. Andy seemed willing to oblige. He squeezed a little tighter on my hips and pulled his hips back. He left just the tip of his cock inside of me and then quickly slipped it back in. I groaned, "faster." It was barely a word but Andy knew what I wanted. He started to pick up the speed of his hips, thrusting his cock in and out of me at a healthy pace. His hands squeezed on my hips, his thumb rubbed on my ass.

"Roxie!" he said.

"Pull it out and slam it in!" I begged. I could barely think anymore. My mind was completely blurred. I just wanted my brother to fuck me harder. My body felt like it was shaking all over, my nipples ached, and my pussy felt like it was about to overflow with tension. I heard myself moaning loudly as Andy pulled his cock out and then slammed it home. I wanted to encourage him, but I couldn't speak anymore, I just felt Andy's hard cock slamming into me.

It did not take long. Andy was moving faster and faster with each thrust of his hips, his balls were swinging forward with a steady rhythm and slapping against my hard, wet clit. My breasts ached and my pussy was stretched to the breaking point. Andy's hands were squeezing tight on my hips.

"Oh Roxie, I love you!" Andy groaned.

"I love you too Andy," I said. At that moment, I felt Andy's cock slam into me and his balls rubbed hard on my clitoris. I don't know if it was that, or if it was our words (and the feelings the girded them) but it put me over the edge. I heard a loud squealing sound emanate from my throat. I felt a vibrating, electrical hum seemed to build from my clitoris. It spread out from my pussy, moving past all impediments and conquering my entire body. A thick, electrical sensation wrapped over my entire body. My entire mind went blank. For a few moments, I just rode the sensation.

It was an orgasm like I'd never felt before. Leaving aside the fact that I rarely came while having sex, this felt entirely different than anything I'd ever experience. The pleasure was just overwhelming and seemed to envelope my entire body. But it was more than that. It heightened some sort of emotional connection I had formed with my brother as well. With the strength he projected. It is hard to explain. But rather than throwing me outside of my experience (like most of the orgasms I had) this one pulled me in more tightly. I could sense my brother and I could feel (taste, smell, feel, hear, and see) the spiritual connection between us. I felt a euphoria that surpassed orgasm. I felt, for the first time in my life, right. But it was beyond conscious thought, it was a pure feeling. It was lovely.

The first thing I could remember thinking as the orgasm subside was what I'd said to Andy, my joke from years past, about how my parents had not created a single complete child. I knew then, as the orgasm started to subside, that I was broken. Like I'd suspected, this hadn't fixed me. But, I guess that Andy was broken too. I knew that, in reality, everyone is broken. No one is any less a person by being broken. That is what makes you a person. And sometimes, when you love someone, two broken people fit together in such a way that it feels, just while they are together, that they aren't. Their strengths make up for the other's weaknesses. They give each other the only things they needed. The fact that it was difficult to get to this point did not mean I was unworthy of the love that made it possible. It just meant that it was so much sweeter now that I found it. In that moment, with Andy, surrounded by our love, I felt more complete than I ever had before. Complete with him.

As the thought, and the orgasm, subsided completely, I found myself on the floor. I guess my arms had given out and my face and tits were pressed against the linoleum, my ass was up in the air. Andy's cock was still inside of me, but he wasn't moving.

1...345678