Broken Pieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Andy, that was the best...it was the best everything I'd ever had," I said, shakily getting up from my face. I wanted to say so much more, all the things that I was thinking. But it was too much. I think he knew what I meant. I crawled forward slightly, letting Andy's hard cock slip out of me. I got up on my knees and turned to face him. Andy was looking at me slightly concerned.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Andy, I am so much better than okay. I can't describe to you how good you make me feel. Andy I love you," I said, all the words coming so easily now. Andy smiled broadly. I had a sudden urge, I can't explain. I had a need to somehow...cap the moment. I needed to make a part of this moment a part of me. And I wanted to cleanse our love of my actions from the night before. I wanted to make all of our experiences fit into this moment. I wanted everything with Andy and to forget everything else. Andy was still on his knees just a few feet ahead of me. I dropped onto my hands and knees once again and quickly moved toward him. Andy didn't move, just watched me.

I quickly wrapped my hands around Andy's hard cock and dropped my head, slipping the tip of Andy's dick into my mouth. I heard him gasp slightly. I had done this the night before for all the wrong reasons. I had marred Andy's first experience with sex. But I wasn't going to beat myself up about my failures anymore. I was going to make things right. Andy's love would make it possible for me to make things right, just like my love allowed him to be the man that he was. I quickly opened my throat, pushing Andy's cock inside of me.

I could taste my juices on Andy's cock (I'd always loved doing that) and felt him once again stretching my cheeks. I quickly started to bob my head up and down on Andy's cock. I kept one of my hands on his cock, trailing my fingers after my mouth, making sure that every inch of his dick was getting attention. With my other hand I squeezed gently on his balls. They still felt heavy, and I knew that Andy was ready to cum. I moved quickly, trying to finish him as quickly as possible, to taste his juices while the euphoric glow of my own orgasm was still on me.

It didn't take very long at all. After just a few moments of my overwhelming attention, Andy reached the end of his ability to hold on. He groaned loudly and I felt his hands grasp quickly to my head. He thrust his hips up and I opened my throat fully for him. I felt his cock bulge in my mouth and felt his balls seize up in my hand. After a moment his hot, sticky liquid burst out of his cock and splashed across the inside of my mouth. The warmth from his sperm seemed to reinvigorate the fading warmth of my orgasm and I moaned loudly. Andy's cock continued to jerk, spewing more and more of his hot spunk into my mouth, filling me up once again. As the last few drops of Andy's cum poured into my mouth, I slipped his cock out from my lips. I swished my brother's sperm around in my mouth for a few seconds to taste his essence, and then swallowed it down. I felt his warmth settle inside of me, filling in the spaces where I was missing, soothing my broken places.

Andy collapsed back onto the kitchen floor, laying on his side and panting. He had a guileless smile on his face and was looking at me longingly. I smiled back and then rolled over onto my side as well, my hot skin cooled by the linoleum. I moved back toward Andy, pushing my back against his chest and my ass into his midsection. We fit together, spooning (I felt his softening cock against my ass), and he draped his arm over my shoulder, grasping my breast.

We hadn't said a word, but somehow we'd both known that we needed to get into this position, two pieces of a puzzle coming together and forming one. The Fuller children: flawed, like all other people on Earth, but able to have a moment of transcendent happiness in this moment together. I finally understood the meaning of my life.

"I love you Roxie," Andy said.

"I love you too," I replied and we meant it. It was just so easy; it was the way things were supposed to be. Andy squeezed me tighter in his arms, and I settled in. I'd never felt so sated and safe after sex. It had never felt so right. Andy paused for a long minute as he held me.

"What happens next?" he asked.

"I don't really know," I replied, shaking my head, "I just know that we have to do it together." And I took Andy's hand from my breast, lifted it to my lips, and kissed it gently.

The End

*****

I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence. Consider that your payment for the free story. And if you liked this, I beg you to read my other stories. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. - I do one edit on my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica you all would be better served by getting it fast (if a little rough) than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the sex story.

YKN

1...345678