All Comments on 'Brooke Ch. 02'

by PygmyCoho

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
frenchtoastmanfrenchtoastmanover 13 years ago

Damn me, what a sizzler of a story! I'm still tingling... Dear friend, your command of language is as impressive as your dirty imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving that clit action

Lets get Brookes mom in the mix, then each mom some pussy to pussy loving from the others daughter. HOW SOON BEFORE THE NEXT CHAPTER CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kinda grossed out

The story would have been very arouseing if the mother an daughter hadnt fucked. Incest is disgusteing an something like that would never turn me on unless I was high on alot of crack cocaine!

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 8 years ago
I just have one question.

Is Beth's clit normal sized when she is unaroused and grows to at least 3 inches when she gets aroused so she can use it like a penis?

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriterover 6 years ago
Great Sequel

Loved this addition to the story. It was exceedingly hot. Once again your description of the sex was amazing. Brooke seems to be falling into her role as a submissive easily and naturally. It would be interesting to see if Allison follows. Though I'd read a follow up if you posted one, there isn't really a need for one unless you are so inclined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please get brooke's mom in on the act and more of Allison and Brooke please please please don't stop here ch 03 please .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPygmyCoho@PygmyCoho
383 Followers
The Florist chapters have been removed, collected into a single story, and given a "proper ending." It has been submitted and should be posted in the next few days. So, with a computer crash and a schedule that has gotten much to busy, I have not been writing lately. Now that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brooke Ch. 01 Previous Part
Brooke Series Info