Brooke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers

We all moved to the room with the mattress. As we made our way there, I noticed that several of the girls had shed their tops. There were tits everywhere. We also noticed that the girl from the team, who wanted to get laid, was on one of the couches with her legs spread and hanging over the edge, with a different guy standing in front of her, fucking her hard.

"I guess she got her wish," Brooke said as we both looked at them. There was another couple doing it on one of the chairs. The guy was on the bottom, and the girl was sitting on his cock, bouncing up and down, oblivious to the people around her.

"Do you see Amanda anywhere?" Brooke asked. I scanned the crowd again, but didn't see her. "Nope," I replied.

Liz and Kristen were led to the mattress and both sat down, leaned back, pulled off their panties, and spread their legs, with their knees up. God they looked good spread out like that.

The guys, cocks still hard, got down on their knees in front of the girls and started eating them out. The cheers were loud at first. Liz was rubbing her tits, while Kristen was motionless. Liz reached over and started rubbing Kristen's tits, grabbed Kristen's hands and put them on her tits. The guys kept eating away at the girl's pussies. After a few minutes, Kristen took the initiative, leaned over to Liz, and started making out with her, while still rubbing Liz's tits. God this was an erotic sight. They continued kissing as the guys ate away. Both girls looked quite excited, getting off with the guys eating them. This continued for some time, until the girls decided they guys had eaten them long enough, and obviously wanted more.

Liz broke the kiss with Kristen, leaned forward, grabbed her partner by the arms and pulled him on top of her. He grabbed his hard cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy, and, grabbing his ass, Liz pulled him into her. I was standing at their feet, and had full view of this guys hard cock as it parted Liz's pussy and slid inside. The two of them started fucking hard.

Not wanting to be outdone, the guy with Kristen leaned forward, brought his groin to hers, and entered her. Both girls were getting fucked, and fucked hard.

The crowd cheered as the two pairs started fucking, on the mattress, in front of nearly everyone in the room.

"Well, now I know what the mattress is for," Brooke said, laughing.

We watched Liz and Kristen as they got fucked on the mattress. They continued for several minutes, until each started to climax. The guys were very focused on their fucking, and each continued until they came, along with the girls. The guy with Kristen pulled out as he came, and ejaculated all over her stomach, some of it shooting to her tits, with one glob hitting her in the face. The guy with Liz started to withdraw, but Liz grabbed his ass, wrapped her legs around him tight, and held him inside her as he came. The four of them were exhausted from their orgasms, and fell beside each other on the mattress. The crowd cheered as the first two couples had fucked on the mattress. I suspected that they wouldn't be the last before the night was over.

The crowd started to break up. Brooke and I went to the kegs and got another beer each, and I got part of a sub. There was still plenty of food remaining, and several untapped kegs of beer.

Brooke and I mingled through the crowd. We paused against a wall when Brooke started kissing me. Holding my beer in one hand, I reached around her and pulled her in tight. We made out for a long time, while drinking on our beers between kisses. I finished my sandwich and both of us finished our beers, and as we walked back toward the room with the food, the song started, and I got an erection.

You guessed it. MC Hammer's "You Can't Touch This." As the song started, blaring loudly through the house, Brooke started her dance routine. She sat down her beer and started right in. When it got to, "You Can't Touch This," Brooke leaned back, spread her knees apart, covered her crotch with her hand, and sang the words looking directly at me. People started to notice, and soon there was a crowd around us, cheering her on. She did look fantastic as she danced, and her routine was flawless. Soon after the start of the song, I heard those familiar words, "My, my, my, my," and as she had done so many times when she and her f'ockey friends performed this dance at our house, Brooke, very erotically, and in complete rhythm with the music, pulled off her top and tossed it to me. The crowd went wild as Brooke continued her routine wearing her shorts and bra. God, she looked so fucking sexy. Brooke, with her finger, motioned for me to join her. While I'd never performed this routine before, I'd seen it many times, so I joined her on the dance floor. We danced together, with me following her lead. The crowd started singing and clapping along as we danced. I immediately noticed that the DJ was playing the longer version of the song, the one from the video, which lasts over four and a half minutes. I wasn't sure I could keep up this aerobic routine that long, but I was giving it my best try.

Brooke looked awesome doing her routine. I was just window dressing, I knew, but it was fun.

At one point, Brooke broke the routine, swirled into me, and kissed me hard, just before MC sang, "You Can't Touch This," and Brooke broke the kiss, spread her knees apart, covered her crotch, and sang along with MC. Everyone was laughing at this, and having a good time.

It seemed like the song would never end, and both Brooke and I were covered with sweat. It was a little warm in the house, and the dancing was taking its toll on me, however it didn't look as though it was having any affect on Brooke. She kept her routine without missing a beat. It was well rehearsed and she was doing it perfectly.

I felt good as we neared the end of the song, and I suspected that Brooke was glad it was almost over as well.

Just as Hammer sang, "Break it down," near the end of the song, Brooke didn't miss a beat. In one swift motion, she unfastened and unzipped her shorts, pulled them off, and tossed them to me. I caught them and watched her as she performed the final minute of her dance routine in her bra and bikinis, which had pulled down some in the back when she removed her shorts, exposing a small part of her crack. The crowd went wild, laughing, cheering, clapping, and singing along with the song. Brooke had worked up quite a sweat by the end of the song. When the music stopped, she flung herself into me, threw her arms around my neck, brought her lips to mine and kissed me hard, driving her tongue deep inside my mouth. I instinctively slid my hands under her panties to her firm ass, cupping both cheeks, as Brooke bent her right leg up behind her, ending the dance on a high note.

As the crowd clapped, Brooke whispered in my ear, "Take me upstairs."

I grabbed her by the hand and led her through the room to the stairs, and we ran up to the second floor.

"We need to get a room, Steven."

We opened the first door we came to and started to go inside, when we noticed it was occupied. There was a girl flat on her back on the bed, and a guy standing between her legs, which were over his shoulders, fucking her hard.

Brooke looked at me and said, "Well, we found Amanda!"

"That's Amanda?"

"Sure is," Brooke replied.

I looked at her and noticed that Brooke was right. Amanda was getting drilled. Her face was toward us, but her eyes were closed. The guy didn't look up at us either, as we slowly closed the door.

We walked across the hallway, but didn't open that door. The sounds emanating from inside told us that the room was occupied.

We went to the third bedroom and opened the door. The light was on and the room was empty. Brooke and I stepped inside, and just as we entered the room, Brooke started kissing me.

"God," she said, out of breath, "I can't believe I did that. Oh my god."

"I couldn't believe it either, but you did a great job. You preformed the routine perfectly!" I replied.

"Did I embarrass you?"

"No, not at all. You looked great out there."

"Thank you. You didn't look bad yourself. I didn't know you knew the routine that well."

"I didn't either, but once I got started, it came easily. Hell, I've seen it enough."

Brooke plowed her tongue back into my mouth as I groped her ass. She slid her finger down my chest, pushing my shirt off and onto the floor. She then moved her hands to my shorts, unbuckling them and unzipping them as they fell to my feet. Through my boxers, Brooke felt my hard cock.

"I guess you did enjoy the routine," she said while gently stroking my cock with her hand now inside the fly. Brooke put her hands on the waist band of my boxers and slowly pushed them down over my erect cock, letting them drop to the floor, as I stepped out of them. She kissed me again on the mouth, and then licked down my neck, sucked briefly on each of my nipples, licked my chest, and followed my treasure trail down to my pubes. Brooke stopped there and looked back up at me.

"When we get back to the hotel, I'm trimming these pubes. They tickle my nose!"

My pubes are thick. I have just a small amount of hair on my chest, but a definite treasure trail leading down to my full pubes. I had thought of trimming them a couple of times, they're so full, but thought that might be kinda gay, so I never did. When we get back to the hotel, I'll let her.

"We can take care of that," I said.

"I'll just trim them back a little, if you don't mind," she replied.

Brooke then went to work on my cock, taking my entire length into her mouth and throat, sucking me hard.

I dropped my hands to her head, feeling the motion of her head as she sucked me off. God, this felt good. Brooke continued sucking me with no sense of abandonment. She wanted my cock and I was more than willing to give it to her. She continued sucking, swirling her tongue around my shaft, licking from the base to the head several times. One of her hands went to my balls as she played with them while sucking my hard cock.

"I love your cock, Steven," Brooke said, although it was obvious that she loved sucking me off. I have to say that I was enjoying it as much as she was.

I looked down at her, and it seemed like she was enjoying it. She was making love to my cock, licking it and sucking it while still fondling my balls. God this felt good. I loved my sister, and I loved her mouth on me, anywhere. As she rubbed my balls, she took her other hand and started rubbing my ass. God, it felt good.

I lost track of time with my sister sucking me off. She never stopped, either, for a long time.

She licked my shaft several times, licked the head, and then surrounded my cock again with her mouth, and slid all the way down to my pubes, which I noticed, were tickling her nose. She had to scratch it a couple of times while she continued sucking.

"God, Brooke, I'm warning you, I'm about to cum!"

Brooke removed her mouth from my cock, looked up at me, and said, "That's the point. I want your cum. Cum in my mouth, Steven, cum in my mouth."

Brooke returned to my cock, and slid her soft mouth over the head while licking it, and then she slid her mouth down on my cock, while licking the underside as she did so. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

She sucked my cock all the way in, then slowly slid her mouth over my cock, dragging her tongue against the underside of my shaft, as she made her way to the head, and then slid her mouth back down. She repeated this, slowly, several times, when I began to feel my legs tingle and my cum rising. I pressed forward into her mouth as I shot my first load. Brooke moaned as the first load entered her mouth, causing her to clamp down harder on my cock as she sucked the cum out. I thrust several more times into her mouth, each time shooting another load. Six or seven ejaculations hit her tongue and the back of her throat as I emptied my balls into my sister's mouth. Brooke continued sucking my cock long after I shot my loads into her. I could feel the sensation of her swallowing my cum several times.

Finally, she pulled her mouth off my cock, stood up, leaned into me and kissed me. There was plenty of tongue action as we kissed, and as we did so, I dropped my hands to her ass again, and pulled her in as close as I possibly could.

"I love you, Steven. I love you so fucking much," Brooke whispered into my ear.

"God, Brooke, I love you too," I replied.

Brooke looked over at the bed and said, "When we first came in here, I wanted you to throw me on that bed and have you fuck my brains out; but look at it."

I looked over at the bed, and it was obvious that it had been used several times this evening. It was a mess. There was a huge wet spot in the middle, and I also noticed two used condoms on the floor, along with a pair of panties.

"Someone had a good time in here," I said.

"Yeah, I guess so," Brooke replied while looking at the mess. "I wanted you to fuck me, but once I looked at the bed, Christ, I wouldn't touch it, let alone let you fuck me on it."

"Yeah, that is nasty," I replied.

Brooke kissed me again, and then said she was ready to go back to the hotel and finish the job.

"We better see if we can find the girls, I don't want to leave them here," I said.

"Well, we know where Amanda is, or was," Brooke said, laughing.

"Yeah, we'll have to wait until she's finished. We can't leave them here," I said.

"Let's get dressed and go downstairs and look for 'em," Brooke suggested, adding, "I could use another beer, and some FOOD!"

We got dressed and walked out of the room. As we passed the room Amanda was in, one guy was leaving and another was going in, and I didn't think the guy coming out was the one we saw in there half an hour ago. My initial instinct was to check on Amanda, but I decided to leave her alone, as it really wasn't any of my business anyway. It was a decision that I would soon regret.

TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers