All Comments on 'Bros with Benefits Ch. 01'

by insatiablerob8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I absolutely loved how detailed and expressive the wording was especially when expressing the moments of ecstasy, I wanted so badly to put my self in the position of any of the guys in the story.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
VERY NICE

One nice read. hope you have more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot as fuck

Chapter 1

Really erotic, intense and kinky story. Very descriptive and vivid, with great, slow-burn set up and attention to details. I really enjoyed reading it. Those e-mails were especially realistic; and hot. Great build up to raw, passionate man on man fucking. I especially liked how you portrayed the sexual tension at the bar, and the way you described the build-up to cumming. My favorite part was: " He pushed me back to sit on the bed and spread my legs open. Eager for more, he quickly licked his way down my abs, but when he reached my dick, he paused, again. He took a few minutes, gently brushing his hand over the head and down over the shaft. Before lowering his mouth down over head, he smiled up at me, "Dude, nice cock...nice fucking cock. Now, it's your turn."

"Well, you can see, I need help...can you help with that swelling?" Now laughing, "...and all that bothersome leakage?"

"Fuck...yeah!"

My head nodded back and I closed my eyes, while I focused on the warmth of his mouth and what he was doing with his tongue...it was everywhere all at once. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...that's it...Ryder...Ryder...suck me...suck it...yesssss...suckkk meeeee!"

I felt his hands slide under my ass to pull himself closer and drive me deeper, into his mouth...he gagged but he kept the pressure on his throat.

"That's it...amazing fucking...suck me...yessssss...suck me." Unrelenting, he just kept working it, bringing me, closer and closer."

So fucking hot. I jerked off so hard to this part, it really turned me on. And then I tasted my hot thick cum while replaying the scenes from your story in my mind. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more. You are so talented and kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot as fuck

Chapter 2

So fucking kinky and hot. You guys did everything together, and enjoyed every moment. When Ryder sucked your dick... when you sucked him off... how you fucked him in the ass... and let him fuck you... your teasing during breakfast... your dirty talk... how you described him cumming in your ass... that made me so hard. I jerked off so hard to this. My favorite part was: ""Yer gonna get it...uhhhh...uhhhh...m'load...its coming...Rob! Rob...cumming...cumming...fuck...m'cumming...yessss!" I bobbed a little slower until his head jerked back and cum shot into the back of my mouth. When he finished, I look up and licked over my lips, "So fuckin' ready, dude...do me." He immediately dropped to his knees and took my dick between his lips. I teased him with a few heavy thumps over the nose. When I rubbed it over his lips, he wrapped them around the tip and pushed it deep, into his mouth. I started to roll my hips and he bobbed his head, taking it deeper.

Slamming down hard and punching into his throat, he fucked his face on my dick. "Fuck yer mouth...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...fuck yer mouth with that dick...dude...ride it with your face...fuck! Mmmmmm...fuck...that feels good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessssss. Fuck!"

Feeling it bang at his throat, I groaned in ecstasy, "Ahhhh god...fuck, that's amazing...uhhhh...uhhhh...keep that going...keep it up...keep it up...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

With my dick pulsing on his tongue...he knew I was close and clamped his lips tighter around the shaft. As I slammed my hips forward, my cock swelled even more and I screamed, "Cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming...fuck ...fuckkkkkk!" Savoring the pleasure of release that spread through my body, I moaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss!"

Spilling in his mouth, I was pumping thick strands and his cheeks puffed out, as he swallowed. There were drops hanging on his lips and his throat contracted wildly with his gulps. With my moans trailing off, he sensed I was drained and he pulled his mouth from my dick and smiled. "Fuck that's hot," he said, giving the tip one last lick before getting to his feet. "Man, I like it when you cum hard like that.""

So hot. Keep up the great work. I ache to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

So fucking hot and kinky. Great conclusion to a great story. Nice touch with the sex toys, and the sexts at the end. My favorite part was: """Fuck yeah! Make it last...uhhhh...uhhhh...make it last a long time...so you can stroke out a big one...gimme a big load, dude!"

Three or four times, I took myself to the brink, before squeezing it off and slapping it hard against my thigh. Each time, I could push back the orgasm, I was buying more euphoria; I was pumping out more drool and pushing Ryder closer. He moaned louder and his breathing seemed to quicken, out-pacing mine, but once I could see the muscle in his body tighten, I knew he was ready to explode.

He groans, "Fuckkkk...cummming...I'm cumming...yesssssss...cum with me, Rob...cum with me...cummming! Uhhhh...uhhhh...gimme...a big...load...fucccckk!"

The seed splashes over his belly, but he keeps wanking himself and watching. As the last of the orgasm pulsed through his cock, sex trickled from the tip. After edging for 20...maybe 30 minutes, the sight of cum bubbling from his big dick, was more than I could handle. "Ready for it...you want it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so close, Ryder!"

"Oh yeah...give it to me...cum for me...let it go, dude...shoot it for me!"

The long anticipated explosion was impossible to hold back and steamy ropes trailed out over my belly. "Fuck...fuck...Ryder...m'cummmmming...feels gooood...uhhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...need to cum...need to cum...that's gooooood!""

Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

Great story! I like all positions but, like in your story, missionary and being on top "cowboy' are my favorite. I love to keep eye contact when I'm being fucked. When I'm on top I can still look him in the eye and also sit down, take him deep and grind to my heart's content. I just love to grind my ass around while he is in me deep and feel his cock wiggle around inside me and feel that sideways pressure on my ring.

I know that feeling of wanting to just lay there for a while, after my boyfriend pulls out, until my hole starts to close up so his cum doesn't leak out. I often slip a butt plug in to try and keep his sperm up my ass for as long as I can. The feeling of the plug in me keeps me constantly aware that it has his cum trapped inside me and makes my cock keep getting hard over and over for hours!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinsatiablerob8@insatiablerob8
I am horny all the time (24/7). I can stroke, suck and fuck forever...message me with your horny thoughts....and above all, please comment or leave input after reading my work. Interests and Hobbies: sex, tight pussy, big cock, nice breasts (big or small), nipples, cumshots,...