Bros with Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure?"

He shakes his head and smiles, "No doubts, man...I want that dick in my ass...fantasized for weeks."

"Well...let's get you lubed...and here...rub some on me. Get it all lubed...it looks tight. It might sting."

He smiled and blurted out, "Don't worry about that...I've been training...ever since we started planning this rendezvous."

"Training...how'd you train for this...you mean the toys?"

"Yep...toys. And I'm getting one just like you...I'm measuring you before you leave town." Using both hands, he stroked lube over the shaft and rubbed a little extra over the head...he spent some time, attentively stroking and caressing over the hard flesh. It pulsed in his hands and he looked up at me with that smile, yet again.

I said, "You like it, don't you?"

"I do...I've been jacking-off all these weeks to pictures...now it's, here, in my hands." Finally, pushing cock worship aside, his needs took over, "How do you want me?"

"I wanna to see that big dick while we fuck...missionary works...maybe cowboy...?"

Without saying a word, he spread his legs, almost pulling his knees back to his shoulders. I grinned, "I take it you like the recommendations?"

"I'm ready dude...fuck me! Fuck I need it bad."

I circled my finger over his bud and pushed inside. Pumping my fingers, I said "You okay, buddy? Please tell me to slow down...stop...or whatever...you know."

"I'm good...so fucking ready for this...but thanks for being concerned, though."

I slowly pushed through the ring and he grunted, "Oh fuck! That's sweet!"

"Just breathe, dude...just breath and relax...just relax and feel that big meat."

I took it slow, inching gradually into the heat of his virgin ass. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...Rob, its better... fuck, it's better than what I dreamed it would feel like! Fuck me...fuck me...Robbbb...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck me...yessssss!"

I paused to let him get used to it, but he had no intention of stopping and started rocking his hips. He said, "Don't worry...just fuck me...it's all good...been waiting so long. I want you to fuck me hard!"

We fucked like that for a long, long time. He was enjoying every moment, groaning and moaning, "Rob...fuck me...fuck me...that ...dick's so...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good."

His ass felt good on my dick and the room had become saturated with our moans and my hips slapping into his. "Fuck me...mmmmmm...yesssss...fuck me...work that ass...work it...needs that cock...it needs that big...uhhhh...uhhhh...cock...yessssss!"

"So tight...yer so fucking tight...fuck me, Ryder...fuck me with that hot little...uhhhh...uhhhh...ass!"

"Ride me...fuck me...ride it...ride it...ride my ass...ride it!"

I pulled out to put on more lube, "Wanna switch and be on top?"

"Mmmmm...fuck yeah...this keeps getting better."

He lowers himself down over me, taking it all the way, Mmmmm...ahhhh...that's nice...nice big dick!"

Once he starts pumping his body up and down the shaft. "Fuck! I like it this way...it's a workout but it goes deeeep...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good...feels so good!"

Ryder...fuck, it feels good...keep fucking me...fuck that's sweet...that ass...work that dick, man. Work it! Work it with yer ass!"

I roll my hips up to meet his body, while he's bucking faster and faster, over my dick. His dick's bobbing up and down, while he rides and I grab it to start pumping. "Oh fuck...Rob...Rob...that's gonna make me...cum...fuck!"

I spray the load over my chest and he's screaming "Cumming...cumming...cumming!" Still fucking his ass, I can feel him tighten around me, as cum pulses out the tip. Once the last of the steamy, hot sex slides down over my hand, I was done; I started pumping harder and exploded up into his ass. "God damn...I'm...uhhhh...there too...cumming...yessssss...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkkk! Yessssss! Yessssss!"

Still panting from the workout, he groaned, "Don't stop...don't stop...fuck that cum into my ass...fill my ass...ahhhh...yessssss...keep fuckin' me...fuck me...keep fuckin' me!"

Eventually, we gave out and both collapsed in a lingering euphoria...He looked over and laughed, "Yeah, you know, I think we are hitting it off."

He pinched at my ass and I swatted his, "You're feeling good about things, then?"

Still laughing, "Fucking never better...I've got a bro with benefits."

I said, "We both do, bud. Shower?"

"You go...maybe in a few minutes." He smiled, "I wanna enjoy that seed...inside me...it's my first time."

As I got up, I grinned, "Take your time, buddy...you know...there's plenty more where that came from."

"There better be, dude."

While in the shower, he brought me a nightcap, "Hey bud...you'll like this...I'll sit it on the nightstand. Let me do a quick shower and we can finish the night with a manhattan." "You are up on all my writing...you remembered."

"Shit yeah, I knew you liked manhattans." He disappeared from the bathroom.

When I was toweling off, he was brushing by me to jump in. He stood behind and squeezed my ass and patted each cheek. I could see in the mirror that he had a big contented smile and said, "By the way, thank you, Rob...thank you...this's good."

"I should be thanking you...go get your shower and we can talk more."

I heard the water turn off and a few minutes later he emerged with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hey sexy...loose the towel and get into bed."

That night, we talked for a bit longer over the cocktails, before falling asleep.

******************

Friday

That next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee and he comes into the bedroom with a cup, "I wanna make you breakfast."

"Sounds good...I'm very hungry."

He handed me the cup, "I'm sure you are...we both had a workout last night...a nice long workout." He grins, "Well get your sexy-self out to the kitchen...we got plans for today...and tonight."

I teased him. "Well, what if I'm tired and want to stay here in bed...with you."

"We could do that, but I got a full day...and night planned for you. We need to continue what we started last night and you need to fuel up for the activities." He continued talking as he walked from the room.

He had things all lined up and we spent the day together; we hit the Botanic Garden, went to lunch and even did some shopping. I knew he wasn't a big gardener, but he knew I'd enjoy it and he wanted to do more container gardening on his patio...so we walked through some options at the garden. We were in the Grass Garden, talking about native grasses and a few culinary herbs he could incorporate. While we were talking, a young couple approached and asked, "You sound like you work here?"

I recognized the tone and inquisitive looks, "No, but I know a little about gardening and plants...and might be able to help."

"Do you know what grasses here would work best in a full sun and super, rocky soil?

"How tall do you need?"

"2-3 foot."

"Maybe...Prairie Dropseed...the foliage gets 18-24" and flowerscapes are open and airy...maybe 36". See, there's some down that path...and a little over there, too.

He shook my hand, "Thanks man...that's perfect."

"Yes, we appreciate that."

We spent a lot of time at the garden, but he was right...we were busy the whole day, but had a great time, checking things out. In the back of my head, I was thinking about things...all the wild sex, the night before...fuck, I think I thought about it a hundred times that day. It was all new, so I wandered if he was thinking the same thing.

We found ourselves in the middle of this enormous camping store, when I felt confident things were working. And from his enthusiasm about camping gear, I decided there was good chance that we might even be spending some time camping, in the future. I looked him in the eye and asked, "Will you stay with me at the conference...it's not far from your place? We'll have more fun."

"Rob, yes...fuck yeah!" I have to work some tomorrow and Monday, but maybe I can work from home while you're in the sessions. He grinned and discreetly squeezed my crotch, "I really enjoy this...and...um...wanna spend more time exploring things...you know."

"I know."

On the drive back home, I nearly lunged between his legs and took it out of his pants while he was driving...it all seemed mutual, after what had transpired. That night he packed a bag and we settled into the hotel, after dinner. I'm surprised we made it that long before getting back at it. We tore our clothes off and I went down on him; sucking and running my tongue all over his body...especially his abs and that beautiful dick.

I laughed, "You know...you almost got some road-head, when we were driving back here."

"Dude, do it next time...sounds hot." He laughed, "You know...I almost jumped you, when you were bending over and showin' some crack. He smiled, "If you need some, grab it...I'm always ready."

"I've sort of noticed that...something else we have in common."

"I think yer more than ready right now." I rubbed my lips up and down the length of that big shaft, thumping it over my face and enjoying the impact of solid, wet flesh. Humping forward and fucking it into my mouth, he was moaning with the pleasure that only a blowjob can bring.

"That's fuckin' sweet...Rob...suck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...suck me...take it...suck it...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it!"

Lashing at the tip with my tongue and running it through my lips, I sucked, faster and faster, till feeling that pulse or surge in girth.

Yer gonna get it...uhhhh...uhhhh...m'load...its coming...Rob! Rob...cumming...cumming...fuck...m'cumming...yessss!" I bobbed a little slower until his head jerked back and cum shot into the back of my mouth. When he finished, I look up and licked over my lips, "So fuckin' ready, dude...do me." He immediately dropped to his knees and took my dick between his lips. I teased him with a few heavy thumps over the nose. When I rubbed it over his lips, he wrapped them around the tip and pushed it deep, into his mouth. I started to roll my hips and he bobbed his head, taking it deeper.

Slamming down hard and punching into his throat, he fucked his face on my dick. "Fuck yer mouth...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...fuck yer mouth with that dick...dude...ride it with your face...fuck! Mmmmmm...fuck...that feels good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessssss. Fuck!"

Feeling it bang at his throat, I groaned in ecstasy, "Ahhhh god...fuck, that's amazing...uhhhh...uhhhh...keep that going...keep it up...keep it up...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

With my dick pulsing on his tongue...he knew I was close and clamped his lips tighter around the shaft. As I slammed my hips forward, my cock swelled even more and I screamed, "Cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming...fuck ...fuckkkkkk!" Savoring the pleasure of release that spread through my body, I moaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss!"

Spilling in his mouth, I was pumping thick strands and his cheeks puffed out, as he swallowed. There were drops hanging on his lips and his throat contracted wildly with his gulps. With my moans trailing off, he sensed I was drained and he pulled his mouth from my dick and smiled. "Fuck that's hot," he said, giving the tip one last lick before getting to his feet. "Man, I like it when you cum hard like that."

******************

Saturday

On the first day of the conference, we woke up together or more accurately I woke him, with lips stretched around his big dick. He didn't mind, until room service knocked with breakfast. Unfortunately, at that moment, I was close to getting what I wanted most. We just laughed while I struggled to put on a robe...and almost tripping on the way to the door.

I signed and jumped back onto the bed to resume his wake-up call. We were both still laughing, "Damn that was close...I was so fucking close."

"We got things to finish, here."

"That's what I need...yessssss...suck it...mmmm...suck it...suck me...fuckkkkkkkkk...still close...yeaaaaa...keep it up...that's it! It wasn't long before I had him back to the brink. That's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...that's it. Rob, suck me...suck it...let me stroke...just hold the tip...gonna cum...yesssss...cumming...cumming!" He pumped a stream over my tongue and I swallowed it all and sucked at the tip.

Trying to catch his breath, "Is that the way to start the day...or what?"

"But tomorrow, I'm getting the breakfast and coffee delivered, before I start something."

He laughs, "That sounds brilliant."

"Here let me get the coffee...you need some to chase down all that cream. And after we eat, I want some, too."

"I'm good with that...thanks for staying with me, Ryder."

We talked over coffee and had our breakfast, before he looked over and stroked on my cock a little. It was coming back to full staff, when he got down between my legs and started working with more focus. His hands slid under each cheek and he squeezed at the dense muscle, before shoving a finger into the heat.

"Mmmmm...that feels so good...ahhhh...fuck...push it deeper...that's it." When he pumped into my ass, I moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...that's good...but I know you got something bigger...it's your turn to fuck me. Fuck me with that big dick?"

He gets a big smile, "Yeah! Bend over and let me get on it."

"But let me lube you, first." I stroked lube over his dick, before getting up on all fours. With my ass prone, "Take it man...it's all yours...fuck me."

He grabbed for my ass, pressing his fingers into the rounded cheeks. His big dick slapped over my ass and he pumped it up through the crack...he said, "I've been waiting for this...you ready for this big boy? He pushed inside, as I answered, "Yessssssssss...mmmmmm...that's sweet."

The pulsing warmth of his rock-hard flesh filled my ass and I moaned as he started pumping into me. The sensations I got from his dick, flooded my body with pleasure from the inside. "Fuck, I want that dick. I want you to fuck me hard...use me till you cum...deep inside...it's yours...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessssssss...all yours."

"Fuck yea, that's what I need." With that he rammed his dick into my gut, and I groaned with pleasure. I couldn't control my needs, moaning, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...yea Ryder...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me, fuck me hard!"

"Fuckin' pound that ass...yesss...ahhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's so good...sooooo gooood...so fucking gooooood!"

He groaned, "Turn over and spread your legs...let me fuck you with your legs in the air. Spread'm wide, dude...that's it."

Once we got into a steady rhythm, my dick flopped wildly over my belly, as he fucked into my body. I grabbed hold and stroked for, like two minutes before screaming, "Fuck...I'm cumming...dude...I'm cumming! Fuck it out ...fuck it out of me...fuck me hard...fuck me!"

I came will he was rutting into my ass...he knew what I needed and pounded hard, till it was over. In need of release again, he moaned, pulled out and jacked his dick over my belly. He sprayed over top of my seed; only seconds old, it was glistening and still warm. With my belly puddled with cum, he bent over and slid his tongue through the sex and grinned, "That's a good breakfast...good breakfast."

I followed his lead and scooped some into my mouth. "Dude, it's still your turn."

He licked over my belly, again. I laughed, "Sorry, you can lick all you want, but I meant it's still your turn to fuck me...my ass, dude. Put it back in and fuck me more...I need more."

"That's it...just fuck me...feels so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...ride my ass...yes...ride it Ryder...ride it Ryder...we both laughed. "That's not the first time I've heard that...but it is funny." That morning we lingered in bed, but I did get to the first session (just barely) and he ran off to work.

Later that afternoon we met up again. He was grinning, "Dude, I talked to my boss and told her about you being in town. I got to move one of my deadlines and she's all good with me working around your conference schedule to spend a little more time together. Specifically, in the morning and afternoons, whenever you have no sessions scheduled."

"Excellent! You can show me more of Denver and I know we can find many, many ways to fill that time."

"We will...and it gets better. I'm done for the day...and tonight, I'm taking you out to dinner...any preferences?"

"Dude, I'm following you."

"Well, there's a sports bar I hang out at, about four blocks away."

"That works...there's a game tonight...Blackhawks?"

"Fuck yeah! You know...this was all meant to be."

"Starting to think that, too."

It was a great game and we had quite a few beers before heading back to the hotel. We were both feeling really good. He doesn't remember, but he started to work my belt off in the elevator; fortunately, we were alone, but we were met on our floor by this chick that said, "I hope I get that lucky tonight."

That evening, it got really heated and we were all over each other. We started out on our sides, going down on each other; I could watch my dick fuck into his mouth, while he pumped into mine. The groans were intense, even over-shadowing the weather channel that was on for some reason. Our muscled bodies were entwined and moist from the frantic search for pleasure...for release. I found myself up on top, pumping into his mouth and spilling down over his face. I knew he must be close so I flipped around and stroked his dick, while licking at the underside. At that point, my thoughts were focused on satisfying him, but I was drunk and found myself thinking...shit, this cock is good from all sides...and I was certain I felt seed boiling up from his balls. When I started using both hands, I think I pretty much did him in; I stroked over the shaft with one hand and worked the other over the head, till he screamed, "Fuccckkkkkkk...Robbbbbbbb...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's...it...make me cum...make me cum...keep it up...cummmmmming...cummmmming!"

He shot a beefy rope straight up and it fell down over my hand, wrist...and arm. I said something about his ability to perform while drunk. A little groggy, but he replied, "Thanks dude...m'here to please...and...so are you. That was fuckin' sweet!"

I licked some Ryder off my arm, "Mmmmm, tastes good...you are here to please. Dude, let me get us some headache prevention." Before passing out together, I made him take an aspirin. As soon as he handed me back the glass, he was asleep and I did the same.

******************

Sunday

"Ryder?"

My eyes were slits and I tried to focus in the dim light, slipping between the curtains. As he got closer, I could see him grinning with that handsome, smile. "Ryder, come back to bed?"

He laid down next to me, looked up and said, "I wanted to start our morning fun early...have a little more time...you know." He took it between his lips and went down as far as his throat allowed.

Pumping his face down over my dick, I moaned and rolled my hips up to meet him, over and over. He looked up and pulled off to lick up and down the shaft, slowly covering every inch. I pressed my head into the pillow, as he sucked at my balls, one at a time, holding each between his warm lips. It felt as if he was nursing to suck out the contents; I had the urge to grab his...they're low-hanging and heavy...he's got amazing balls. He worked till the entire cock was covered with a sheen of spit. Sitting back and holding it by the base, he held it upright, straight up in the air, "I think you're ready."

I grinned, "Ready for what?"

"This," he replied and threw his leg over top to straddled me; then reaching back to spread his cheeks, he lowered himself till the tip was lodged in the opening.

"Ryder...you lubed?"

"Yeah...sort of...really horny this morning." As he impaled himself, he exhaled and settled on my pubes to adjust to the girth. "Oh fuck! Love having this dick in me," he groaned. "...love it!"