Bros with Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryder...buddy, that feels good! I guess there's no hangover for you this morning...mmmmm...ride that dick...love yer ass...love how it squeezes...yer tight...tight little ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...ride my dick...ride it!" He groaned and humped himself, up and down, while I grabbed both cheeks and pushed him faster. At some point, pre started to drip over my belly. "Dude, I think ya do like my dick."

"Fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

I took over the lead, rolling him onto his back and pushing his legs apart. I grabbed his shoulder to pull him closer to push back in and pump his ass. Our eyes locked in a smoldering bond, "Shit dude, you...uhhhh...uhhhh...you know how to fuck...it stretches me good...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessssssss!"

I humped into his body, "Well...hold on...there's a lot more."

"Fuck me hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob...Rob...fuck me!" As I worked toward orgasm, my breathing got choppy and my pleasure filled the room. Ryder knew I was close and moved his body into mine, rolling his ass up to meet the erratic thrusts. Fucking myself with that tight ass, I rode him all through orgasm; I humped into his firm, muscled body, shuddering as I neared release. My hips slammed forward and my body jerked, as seed pulsed into his ass. "Fuck! Cumming...cumming...Ryder...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming! Cumming...cumming...fuckkkkkkk!"

"Mmmmmm...love all that heat...fill me with hot cum...yesssssss...god yesssss!"

After about a minute I pull out and look down at his perfect ass. Something special happened...I mean we'd certainly been enjoying each other over the past couple days, but, for whatever reason, that moment was memorable...it seemed that we bonded.

When I climbed off, my dick was still rock-hard and covered in seed; it was loud and wet when it slapped over my belly. He threw back his head and moaned, as I took him between my lips. Rock-hard, drooling, and crazy horny...and I'd just fucked the hell out of his ass; it really didn't take long to pull out a load. He had just started to hump his dick into my mouth and I felt seed explode from the tip. "Cumming...cumming...already cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...take it, Rob...take it...take it all!"

While he flooded my tongue, I tightened my lips and swallowed. He was still moaning, when l pressed my body into his and shared the remnant seed, shoving my tongue through his lips. When we pulled apart, we both smiled, enjoying the euphoria, satisfaction...and the bond we were both feeling.

I said, "You, sold on cock?"

Laughing and nodding, "Yeah...I'd say I'm sold on yours...and...I think you're sold on this ass...either way dude, we've closed the deal."

"You hungry?"

"For more fun or breakfast?"

"Well...both."

"That would be a yes."

"Let's grab breakfast downstairs before the first sessions...and I promise we'll have more fun tonight." Rubbing my hand over his ass, "...and I think you know what that means...rest up."

"You got it, bud...and you can have more of that tonight. Let's go eat."

******************

Monday

After the late-afternoon session, I was done with the conference and checked out to stay the last night at his place. We had decided to stay in and watch a movie...just a quiet evening. Anyway, we ordered a pizza and the delivery girl was a smokin' hot brunette, with a couple tats. We were both obvious; as soon as the door closed, "Well, she was freaking hot!"

"Yes, she is." He laughed, "I always order from that same place and she's delivered here before. Stereotypical, but I think I always double her tip."

"I'm would too...I bet she gets a lot of great tips. Beer?"

"You bet."

After dinner, I needed his computer to answer some email, so my return to the office wasn't quite so overwhelming. "You know...some of this shit, I can do with my phone, but I got a couple files on this thumb-drive that have to go."

"No problem...just have a seat." When he signed on, there was my dick, as his wallpaper. "How do you like this? Look familiar?"

"I think it does...I'll say this again...you know, this really was meant to be." I grin, "And that's one fucking handsome cock...don't you think?"

Grinning and glancing down at my crotch, "It is...and, after you finish work, I'm ready to explore it more."

I returned the grin and got down to work. While I went through the email and sent my files, we talked back and forth. "Now...do you wanna discuss how we could satisfy that delivery girl?"

I acknowledged, "She was smokin'! I think you should order out more and maybe hook up...and I bet we could make that happen. We have similar taste in women...it seems...something else in common."

"We are a lot alike. You know this weekend's as much about moving forward, as it's been about forgetting...forgetting Dana...you know."

"Why don't you just, lay back and let me help you forget...some more?"

"You finished?"

"No, but I can finish it later...this's more pressing."

He slipped his pants off and stroked, as I moved over and dropped between his legs,

I rubbed his big, swollen cock against my cheek and thumped it over my face. He pushed the stiff flesh through my lips and the shaft pulsed against my tongue. With his hand at the back of my head and his fingers running through my hair, he let his dick rest there for a moment, before slowly pushing deeper.

While he pumped slowly, I stroked my hand over the swollen root and sucked the bulbous tip, exploring the tiny hole with my tongue. Eventually, he took over and fucked into my mouth, battering at my throat. I watched his abs harden and a tension build within his body, "Please make me cum...fuck...need to cum...that feels so fucking good...yeah...that's it...that's it...suck it...suck it...yesssssss! Yessss...so close...close...to cummmmming...cummmming...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck!" I pulled it from my lips and furiously stroked him to orgasm; he exploded with a hot spray that trailed down over my hand. Smooth and solid to touch, it felt good in my hand and I watched him finish, with the shuddering waves of orgasm.

Once he finished, I started pumping on mine and said, "Pretty sweet huh?" I flopped down next to him and he watched every move...every stroke. Eventually, he reached out to rub over the head, smearing pre over the tip. I could tell he enjoyed the show, so I pushed his hand aside and smiled, "Here...let me stroke for you...just sit back and watch. I think you'll like it."

His eyes locked on, watching my hand slide, up and down, over the shaft. He leaned closer to watch the balls roll with my hips, as I humped my fist.

"You like to watch?"

"Mmmmm...yeah...I like to watch."

"Feels so good to stroke, it feels heavy in my hand...you know. That hard, veiny flesh, sliding through your hand...mmmm...working that sensitive ridge...ahhhh...ahhhh. Yer hard as a rock, too. Get on it and stroke with me, dude."

He grinned and wrapped a hand around his dick, "Brilliant, dude...don't mind if I do."

"Like to stroke for an audience, but I like to watch, too...you know. Eric and I used to stroke for his roommate's girlfriend...she loved to watch...and we got to watch her...it was really fuckin' hot. Feels good doesn't it?"

"Mmmmmmm...it does...everybody likes to watch a hard cock explode...you know. Dude those were hot...like I said, I've read everything you posted."

"Getting close...let me edge...just like were sexting, dude."

"Fuck yeah! Make it last...uhhhh...uhhhh...make it last a long time...so you can stroke out a big one...gimme a big load, dude!"

Three or four times, I took myself to the brink, before squeezing it off and slapping it hard against my thigh. Each time, I could push back the orgasm, I was buying more euphoria; I was pumping out more drool and pushing Ryder closer. He moaned louder and his breathing seemed to quicken, out-pacing mine, but once I could see the muscle in his body tighten, I knew he was ready to explode.

He groans, "Fuckkkk...cummming...I'm cumming...yesssssss...cum with me, Rob...cum with me...cummming! Uhhhh...uhhhh...gimme...a big...load...fucccckk!"

The seed splashes over his belly, but he keeps wanking himself and watching. As the last of the orgasm pulsed through his cock, sex trickled from the tip. After edging for 20...maybe 30 minutes, the sight of cum bubbling from his big dick, was more than I could handle. "Ready for it...you want it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so close, Ryder!"

"Oh yeah...give it to me...cum for me...let it go, dude...shoot it for me!"

The long anticipated explosion was impossible to hold back and steamy ropes trailed out over my belly. "Fuck...fuck...Ryder...m'cummmmming...feels gooood...uhhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...need to cum...need to cum...that's gooooood!"

Still out of breath, I watched as he leaned over to slurp at the shiny strands. His lips glistened with sex when he raised up to swallow, "Shit that's good stuff."

"Fuck...we should've invited the delivery girl to stay...I got dessert on my belly!"

He grinned, "Dude, that's mine...but I suspect I could be open to sharing with her."

******************

Tuesday

The sun was just rising over the city and it was streaming through the blinds. It was peaceful and he was waiting for me to wake. As my eyes opened and I could begin to focus, he was pulling his legs back for me. Saying nothing, he just grinned and winked. "Mmmmm...that looks perfect."

"I thought you'd like this...and I can really use some wood this morning...a lot of wood." I watched him stroke and smile, just waiting for me to take him up on the invitation. I threw off the cover and got myself between his legs, where I could tease him with my dick. "Fuck, that ass looks good!"

He grins, "And it's gonna look even better, ridin' that dick." I brushed my dick through his cheeks and thumped it over his dick...something we both enjoyed. He reached down and started rubbing his hand over me, "Dude, that's gonna feel good...put it in." I stroked on some lube and pushed forward to dip the head between his cheeks. When I felt him push back, I pushed forward and watched my flesh spread him wider. Urgently swallowing the entire length, I could feel his ass tighten around me and the heat sliding down the shaft. "Yessss...ahhhh...ahhhh...yesssssss...deep...deep...fuck me deep...fuck me!"

Thrusting forward, harder and faster, it wasn't long before my balls were slapping, hard, up against his ass. "Fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck...meeeeeee...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...uhhhh...fuck me!"

Our bodies worked together to satisfy our needs, and I remember thinking things were perfect...what a perfect way to start the day...hot guy...tight, muscled ass. I said, "Fuck! Life is good!"

"Ready for it...you want it...man...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ready...I'm close...uhhhh...uhhhh."

"I want it...gimme all that hot seed...hot cum...need it!"

I frantically pumped deep into his belly, till I couldn't go any longer...I pulled out to pump my load all over his belly.

"I'm close, too...put it back in...fuck it out...dude, fuck it out of me...fuck me till I cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me till I cum!" I humped till he got satisfaction and jerked a load over mine; he was stroking wildly as I slammed myself into his ass, physically rocking his body, back and forth. "That's it...take it...take that ass, dude...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...it's all yours...fuck it...fuck it!"

The last of his seed trickled down over his hand, as I finished...pumping hard...deep into his gut. Ramming as deep as I could, I planted my flag deep inside his ass...the sensory explosion, we both experienced, sealed our "bro with benefits" status.

I said, "God damn, you are an incredible fuck."

"Dude, that was incredible. Shit, you can do me any time...this ass is yours."

Later in the morning, when he dropped me at the airport, I think he was just nervous and wanted to clarify things, "Rob, this was great...don't mind if we keep in touch? Do you?"

I answered, "Not at all...call me, text me or better...sext me. Isn't that how all this started? This was amazing! We need to keep in touch and try spending more time together."

He smiles, "You know...I was going to blow off a meeting in Chicago, next month...but if you can show me around, I'll get it lined up today. I think it's the 3rd weekend and the meetings will cover most of Friday."

I swing my arm over his back to give his butt a squeeze. "You got it...it's done. I'll meet you in Chicago. Can it be a long weekend...like this was?"

He grins, "That sounds great...it'll be a nice long weekend...maybe a 5-day weekend."

I hugged him and winked, "You know...that may not be enough."

"I hear ya, dude...take care. Have a safe trip and...um...I'll see you in Chicago."

When I boarded, I knew we had some great times ahead. On that trip, I never did meet up with Eric...and he was a little jealous when I told him about Ryder. But considering the situation, he understood and it was probably for the best; everybody just needed to move forward...Eric...Ryder...and me.

When I got back, I sent him two dildos, similar to me, in size and shape; one had a suction cup and the other vibrated. I wrote a note, "I want you to have me while we're sexting...see you soon. Chicago's only a couple weeks off and I can't wait to hook up."

Signed, "Your bro with benefits...and a big dick".

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

Great story! I like all positions but, like in your story, missionary and being on top "cowboy' are my favorite. I love to keep eye contact when I'm being fucked. When I'm on top I can still look him in the eye and also sit down, take him deep and grind to my heart's content. I just love to grind my ass around while he is in me deep and feel his cock wiggle around inside me and feel that sideways pressure on my ring.

I know that feeling of wanting to just lay there for a while, after my boyfriend pulls out, until my hole starts to close up so his cum doesn't leak out. I often slip a butt plug in to try and keep his sperm up my ass for as long as I can. The feeling of the plug in me keeps me constantly aware that it has his cum trapped inside me and makes my cock keep getting hard over and over for hours!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

So fucking hot and kinky. Great conclusion to a great story. Nice touch with the sex toys, and the sexts at the end. My favorite part was: """Fuck yeah! Make it last...uhhhh...uhhhh...make it last a long time...so you can stroke out a big one...gimme a big load, dude!"

Three or four times, I took myself to the brink, before squeezing it off and slapping it hard against my thigh. Each time, I could push back the orgasm, I was buying more euphoria; I was pumping out more drool and pushing Ryder closer. He moaned louder and his breathing seemed to quicken, out-pacing mine, but once I could see the muscle in his body tighten, I knew he was ready to explode.

He groans, "Fuckkkk...cummming...I'm cumming...yesssssss...cum with me, Rob...cum with me...cummming! Uhhhh...uhhhh...gimme...a big...load...fucccckk!"

The seed splashes over his belly, but he keeps wanking himself and watching. As the last of the orgasm pulsed through his cock, sex trickled from the tip. After edging for 20...maybe 30 minutes, the sight of cum bubbling from his big dick, was more than I could handle. "Ready for it...you want it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so close, Ryder!"

"Oh yeah...give it to me...cum for me...let it go, dude...shoot it for me!"

The long anticipated explosion was impossible to hold back and steamy ropes trailed out over my belly. "Fuck...fuck...Ryder...m'cummmmming...feels gooood...uhhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...need to cum...need to cum...that's gooooood!""

Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot as fuck

Chapter 2

So fucking kinky and hot. You guys did everything together, and enjoyed every moment. When Ryder sucked your dick... when you sucked him off... how you fucked him in the ass... and let him fuck you... your teasing during breakfast... your dirty talk... how you described him cumming in your ass... that made me so hard. I jerked off so hard to this. My favorite part was: ""Yer gonna get it...uhhhh...uhhhh...m'load...its coming...Rob! Rob...cumming...cumming...fuck...m'cumming...yessss!" I bobbed a little slower until his head jerked back and cum shot into the back of my mouth. When he finished, I look up and licked over my lips, "So fuckin' ready, dude...do me." He immediately dropped to his knees and took my dick between his lips. I teased him with a few heavy thumps over the nose. When I rubbed it over his lips, he wrapped them around the tip and pushed it deep, into his mouth. I started to roll my hips and he bobbed his head, taking it deeper.

Slamming down hard and punching into his throat, he fucked his face on my dick. "Fuck yer mouth...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...fuck yer mouth with that dick...dude...ride it with your face...fuck! Mmmmmm...fuck...that feels good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessssss. Fuck!"

Feeling it bang at his throat, I groaned in ecstasy, "Ahhhh god...fuck, that's amazing...uhhhh...uhhhh...keep that going...keep it up...keep it up...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

With my dick pulsing on his tongue...he knew I was close and clamped his lips tighter around the shaft. As I slammed my hips forward, my cock swelled even more and I screamed, "Cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming...fuck ...fuckkkkkk!" Savoring the pleasure of release that spread through my body, I moaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss!"

Spilling in his mouth, I was pumping thick strands and his cheeks puffed out, as he swallowed. There were drops hanging on his lips and his throat contracted wildly with his gulps. With my moans trailing off, he sensed I was drained and he pulled his mouth from my dick and smiled. "Fuck that's hot," he said, giving the tip one last lick before getting to his feet. "Man, I like it when you cum hard like that.""

So hot. Keep up the great work. I ache to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot as fuck

Chapter 1

Really erotic, intense and kinky story. Very descriptive and vivid, with great, slow-burn set up and attention to details. I really enjoyed reading it. Those e-mails were especially realistic; and hot. Great build up to raw, passionate man on man fucking. I especially liked how you portrayed the sexual tension at the bar, and the way you described the build-up to cumming. My favorite part was: " He pushed me back to sit on the bed and spread my legs open. Eager for more, he quickly licked his way down my abs, but when he reached my dick, he paused, again. He took a few minutes, gently brushing his hand over the head and down over the shaft. Before lowering his mouth down over head, he smiled up at me, "Dude, nice cock...nice fucking cock. Now, it's your turn."

"Well, you can see, I need help...can you help with that swelling?" Now laughing, "...and all that bothersome leakage?"

"Fuck...yeah!"

My head nodded back and I closed my eyes, while I focused on the warmth of his mouth and what he was doing with his tongue...it was everywhere all at once. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...that's it...Ryder...Ryder...suck me...suck it...yesssss...suckkk meeeee!"

I felt his hands slide under my ass to pull himself closer and drive me deeper, into his mouth...he gagged but he kept the pressure on his throat.

"That's it...amazing fucking...suck me...yessssss...suck me." Unrelenting, he just kept working it, bringing me, closer and closer."

So fucking hot. I jerked off so hard to this part, it really turned me on. And then I tasted my hot thick cum while replaying the scenes from your story in my mind. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more. You are so talented and kinky.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
VERY NICE

One nice read. hope you have more coming.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
More Stories