Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barefoot I walked to the door of the kitchen, Lee was sitting at the kitchen island, a bottle of whiskey sit almost empty next to a empty glass, him running his hands through his hair and murmuring softly.

I couldn't catch what he was saying, something about 'lost cause' and 'Lisa..sis..."

For a minute I thought he was going to topple off the stool, as he weaved left then right, then one of his elbows slipped off the edge of the counter. I thought for sure he was falling, so I rushed forward and wrapped my arms around him to hold him up.

With my arms around him, his head leaning back against my chest, I could smell the booze on his breath, and he was still mumbling incoherently. There was no way I could pick him up or help him get upstairs, without killing us both! The couch in the den, maybe I can help him get in there, I thought.

"Lee, Lee," I softly whispered, "let me help you before you fall and hurt yourself."

"I.....ne..ed.......dr...ink," he mumbled reaching for the bottle, pulling away from me.

Still holding on to him with one arm, I grabbed the bottle before he got his hands on it, "No more Lee, I think you've had enough," I stated firmly but softly.

He sighed heavily, then leaned back his head against my chest again, his arms laying loosely in his lap.

I grabbed his left arm and ducked my head where I could get his arm around my shoulder, "Come on Lee, get up and let me help you," I pleaded, knowing I couldn't leave him sitting there.

Holding his left wrist with that arm around my shoulder, and my right arm around his waist, I finally got him standing. I had to strain supporting his weight, but I finally made it to the couch in the den. He almost fell on the fucking glass coffee table, but I quickly shoved him onto the couch. He fell face first, but ended up with his left arm and left leg hanging off the edge of the couch, along with his head.

Out of breath, I looked at him, he was wearing his pajama bottoms, and a t-shirt and looked a mess. His hair was mussed from running his hands through it, his five o'clock shadow, along with his dark eye brows, mouth slightly open, he still looked adorable.

Sighing, I pulled off the brown slippers he was wearing, then tugged until I rolled him over on his back. At least he was fully on the couch now. I turned off all the lights except a floor lamp on a table next to his recliner, and started to go to bed. Shit, I thought what if he starts throwing up from drinking all that whiskey, he could choke to death on his own vomit laying on his back!

No way could I get him on his stomach now. Exhausted from moving him, I went back and lifted his head and scooted under him and laid his head in my lap. Using my right hand I pushed his hair out of his eyes, and stroked his face, my left hand laying on his chest to prevent him from rolling off the couch. At least that is what I told myself. It just felt right with his head in my lap, and my hands on him.

Leaning my head back I closed my eyes, thinking this must have something to do with that Sandy he seemed interested in. I was jealous of her, in the sense that he cared so much for her, yet wanted to scratch her eyes out for hurting him. She must have told him to kiss off, the bitch. But who the hell was Lisa, was she Sandy's sister? Then I must have dozed off.

I woke up and opened my eyes, I felt my left breast being gently squeezed, Lee must have turned on his side toward me, his right hand laying on my breast, his face nuzzled into my stomach. My left arm was around his back, as if I was pulling him toward me, my right hand at the back of his neck and my fingers buried in his hair.

A shiver ran through me, my nipples were hard and throbbing, and I was wet between my legs. My robe must have fallen open, the only thing between Lee's fingers and my nipple was the thin material of my pajama top.

Instead of squeezing my breast, he had started to twinkle my hard bud between his finger and thumb, sending sparks from my nipple to my clit. I moaned softly and he mumbled "you're so soft......smell...so good"

Gripping his head tightly holding him against me, I could feel his warm breath on my stomach through the thin pajama top, making me moan louder. My left hand drifted down to his pajama covered groin and felt his hard cock. The minute I touched his cock he pulled my tit toward him and wrapped his mouth around my pajama covered nipple. Fuck, biting my lower lip from crying out, a small orgasm rolled through my body making me arch my breast into his mouth, and my hand on his cock instead of rubbing up and down his long length, I tried to grip him. He cock was too thick for my fingers to wrap around it, but I was still able to move my hand up and down, and jerk him off.

I had only pumped his cock a few times, when he leased my tit from his mouth and buried his head between my breasts and groaned, "Oh...I'm....gonna cum....."

I felt his hot shaft pulse and throb, then felt his body stiffen and I could feel the semen rushing through his hard shaft, again, and again until he had cum in his boxers and pj's 5 or 6 times. As I continued to pump his shaft, I could feel his hot sticky cum covering my hand and soaking his clothing.

Releasing his cock, I was moaning, my panties were soaked, using my hand in his hair I pulled his head back and bent down to kiss him. Our lips touched and just for a minute he returned the kiss, his tongue invading my mouth, his hand going to the back of my head.....then his eyes opened.

"OH FUCK....what have I done....." he shouted, sitting up quickly. "God I'm so...sorry,

I don't......know.....SHIT! Forgive me Ava," he pleaded with his head in his hands.

At first I was completely shocked at the sudden change, but I really didn't feel bad about what had happened. Hell, I knew right then I really wanted him to make love to me. But I tried to make light of it.

"It's okay Lee, it wasn't planned....it just happened. We're both at fault....we just got caught up in the moment, there's nothing to forgive," speaking softly and rubbing his back.

"Ava, you're my sister.......I am....supposed to be helping you......not taking advantage of you. I could blame it on the booze and stress....but that's not a good enough reason," he mumbled, not even looking at me.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, him with his face buried in his hands. Finally he softly murmured, "Are you okay Ava?"

"I'm okay Lee, we didn't really go that far....please quit blaming yourself. I'm just as guilty. If you must know, I was just as turned on and wanted you," speaking softly, as I rubbed his shoulder.

Lifting his head he turned and looked at me with a grimace on his face, "Ava we're brother and sister, no matter how much I want you, which I can't lie I do. You're smart, beautiful and sexy as hell, any man would want you, but....."

"So what Lee, we wouldn't be the first brother and sister to have sex, and....I am attracted to you brother or not," I huffed frustrated, and still horny.

"God Ava.....I'm so messed up in the head right now....." his voice low and husky, "that wouldn't be fair to you."

Standing I looked down at him, "Well if you don't want me that's your decision, but just know I really want you......I don't care that we are brother and sister. A person can't control who they love and are attracted too!" Then I turned and ran out of the den back up to my room, with tears running down my cheeks.

LEE

I was at a loss as to how to respond to Ava, as she turned and ran from the den. My head was pounding from the fucking booze, here I was 29 years old sitting in my den, my pj's and boxers soaked with my cum. I could still taste her on my tongue, and her scent lingered in the air. FUCK!!!

Finally I got up and started up the stairs, and when I got to the landing for the second floor I paused. I wanted to go to her room and tell her I was sorry again, but I knew if I did I might actually fuck her. My dick was hard again just thinking about her.

Continuing up to my room I went into my office and got a bottle of water and found some Tylenol and took a couple of them. I couldn't go to bed in my cum stained clothes, so I went into my bathroom and stripped and got in the shower.

The hot water felt great but my cock was still hard and throbbing, thinking about my mouth on Ava's luscious breast and the taste of her in my mouth. I had been jerking off several times a day thinking about Ava, and Sandy also, but today I had not had a chance. Maybe that was why I came so easily with Ava touching me.

With my eyes closed I jerked off thinking of Ava, and what she said about wanting me. I was thinking about how it would feel to sink my cock in her, when I came all over the shower wall. "Fuck Ava...." I groaned, my knees almost buckling as my balls drew up and emptied.

I stood under the hot water, finally soaping up and feeling some better. Then I crawled into my bed naked and slept fitfully.

AVA

Slamming the door to my room, I was pissed, horny, a little humiliated. For days I had considered seducing Lee, then I could possibly blackmail him into removing the collar and letting me leave. Only what happened in the den was not planned...it just happened unexpectedly.

I hated being controlled and told what I could and couldn't do! However, I was beginning to enjoy seeing the smile on Lee's face, like when I did well on the SAT, or showed him how easy I could do the assignments and test on the online courses he made me start. Did I really want to leave?

Hell yes, I have to leave, especially after what just happened in the den. Leaning against the wall I closed my eyes thinking about what transpired. My robe hung open, my top was still wet from Lee sucking and playing with my tits, and my panties and pajama bottoms were soaked! Bringing my sticky cum soaked fingers up to my mouth, I licked and sucked my fingers, remembering the feeling of his thick shaft as it throbbed and he emptied his balls. Sucking on my fingers like it was his cock, I slid my hand inside my panties and vigorously rubbed my engorged clit. When my orgasm hit, my legs gave out and I slid down the wall as I moaned loudly, "Fuck yes....fuck meeee Lee."

Laying on the floor with my hand still inside my panties, as my breathing calmed, I slowly pushed my finger in and out of my wet pussy wondering what it would feel like to really have his thick cock inside me. I remembered him admitting he wanted me, making me smile, maybe my idea of seducing him could still work. Siding 2 fingers in my pussy I thought about ways to go about it, as I finger fucked myself.

Sliding a third finger in my squelching wet pussy thinking about his thick cock stretching my pussy, I came again, "FUCK YES.......oh my god......yes..yes."

The sun light coming through my tiny windows woke me up, still laying on the floor.

Dragging myself across the hall into the shower I decided I would act like nothing happened, but I would dress sexy and do things to tease him and make him make the next move.

Drying off I picked a pair of red bikini panties and put on a thin white cotton pair of short shorts. Perfect I thought as I looked in the mirror, the red panties were partially visible through the thin shorts. Next I got a red button up blouse, but instead of buttoning it, I grabbed the tails and tied them in a knot just below my breast. Braless my nipples rubbed against the fabric with every step and forming noticeable peaks in the blouse. Fuck shoes I was stuck in the house, so I painted my nails and toenails in red nail polish, then applied red lipstick. With my hair in a pony tail I headed out of my room.

What the fuck! There was a note and tray laying on the floor, Lee must have put it there while I was dressing.

Note read:

Ava, sensors are in place where you will need to stay in your room until I speak to you. You can use the bathroom, be careful to avoid being shocked...the sensors are set at maximum level 10! Enjoy the donuts and Orange juice.

Lee

LEE

Wanting to avoid Ava, I checked my monitor to look at my surveillance cameras. Not being a pervert I didn't have cameras in the guest bedrooms or bathrooms, however they were in my office, master bedroom and bath, plus other common areas of the house. I had already reviewed the scene in the den, and started to delete it, then paused and decided to keep it.

Dressed I quietly went downstairs and grabbed a cup of coffee, and used my phone to check my cameras again. Ava had come out of her room still dressed in her pj's and went into the bathroom. I waited until she was back in her room and slipped upstairs and placed the sensors along with a note and tray with Orange juice and donuts. It was time to meet Richard.

Richard's law offices were not that far and I was there at 8 o'clock. His secretary motioned for me to go on in.

"Good morning stranger," Richard greeted me, "can I get Rose to bring you a cup of coffee," as he kicked back in his chair and took a sip of his.

"No thanks, by the way I guess you're aware Noah Johnson passed away," I said.

"Yeah, Dad called and told me, but surely you didn't need to come here to tell me that," he stated, as his brow furrowed.

Right...I just need some advice," I mumbled.

"Lee just spit it out, have you gone and done something I need to put my lawyer hat on, or my best friend hat?" He nervously said and sat up straight in his chair.

"Best friend hat is what I need right now.....I kind of fucked up," I groaned.

"Just tell me Lee, it can't be that bad or something we can't fix," his vice serious and concerned.

So I went into detail about what has happened starting with my trip to Deer Creek.

Leaving out the part of Ava fucking around with hard drugs. When I finished, I looked at him and he had sort of a smirk on his face.

What the hell Richard, I need advice here. Do I send her back to Deer Creek, or keep my promise to my parents, and if I do that I'm afraid of what might happen!" I fumed a little too loudly.

Holding his hand up to shush me, "Not so loud Lee, unless you want Rose to hear. I heard what you said, and.....your sister's right. You wouldn't be the first brother and sister to commit incest," with still a smirk on his face.

"Richard, you darn well I've been trying to find a woman I can care about and meets my needs.....like you have with Lisa. Ava is my sister for fucks sake," I hissed.

Richard was a member of the VIP Club and we had similar kinks. Lisa and him had what I considered the perfect relationship. No way could I pick Ava as my life mate and certainly not marry her!

"Would you think less of me if I told you I fucked my sister," he calmly stated and sat back and took a sip of coffee.

"Bullshit, I would have known about it. Get serious Richard,...." then I paused and saw he was staring at me with that smirk on his face. "You're serious?"

"Serious as a heart attack my friend. And no way you could know, it happened before we met. Now answer me, do you think any less of me?" his voice firm and waiting for my answer.

"No of course not, just surprised. Does Lisa know?"

"Yes she knows, we have no secrets between us. That's my number 1 rule, and she knows she had better not ever break that rule. As far as my sister, you've met her a couple of times, Adele, she's a year younger than me."

"We started fucking when I came home from college for the Christmas holidays my freshman year," he chuckled. "I was horny, she had broken up with her boyfriend, and one night she caught me jerking off with a pair of her panties wrapped around my cock. First I thought she was going to be pissed, but she broke into a grin and walked over and sat down on my bed and calmly said, "I can think of a better way to make you cum", and immediately started sucking my cock. Shit I thought I had died and gone to heaven," he chuckled loudly.

"Are you still fucking her?" I asked incredulously.

"No she's married and lives in Orlando, but I sure as hell would if I had the chance, she's a hellcat in bed," he laughed. "So about your problem, that's up to you if you fuck your sister, but.....it's sounds to me she wants to fuck you, but also she could be playing you because you making her do things she doesn't want to do. Sounds like she could be trying to use sex to control you. Don't let that happen. My sister took control that first time catching me by surprise, but I set her ass straight the next time that I was the fucking boss and I would decide when and how we fucked. Hell she came to love that I was in control and she was the submissive one in our relationship. Does that help you decide what you want or need to do?"

"I certainly have a lot to think about, but you have been helpful Richard, I'll let you get to work, and tell Lisa hello for me," standing and shaking his hand.

"I'd like to meet her sometime, when you think it's a good time, take care buddy."

Driving back home I chuckled thinking about what Richard told me. I guess best friends don't always know everything. One thing for sure, Ava was not going to win, she was going to follow orders or get her ass spanked hard.

Before I got home I realized I needed to update Mom and Dad, tomorrow would be a week since I brought Ava home with me. Placing the call Mom picked up, and was happy to hear from me. Dad was looking forward to retirement and so was she. I told her Ava was doing better and taking some online classes at the Jr College, but that it was still a long way to go. She still had a stubborn streak I was working on, which made her laugh. I let her know that no news from me was good news, so they wouldn't worry.

Parking in front of the house I used the camera app on my phone, everything looked fine, Ava must still be in her room. Going upstairs I removed the sensor on the stair banister, but not the one preventing her from going out on the second floor balcony.

I knocked twice on her door before opening it, not sure what I would find. Ava was sitting on the bed leaning back against the headboard reading 'Fifty Shades Freed' and looking sexy as hell.

"Oh, your back," she grinned, "I thought I heard you pull up in the driveway. Can I come out of my room yet?"

"Sure you can move about like you have been, you still can't go outside. If you're still hungry from only having some donuts you can fix yourself something in the kitchen."

"Thanks," she smiled, getting up and brushing past me making sure she rubbed against me as she pasted me in the door way.

I chuckled to myself, as I watched her walk in front of me, I could see the red panties thru the white shorts she was wearing. Her bare midriff and lower back made my mouth water. She sure as hell knew how to tempt me, or any man for that matter.

I followed her into the kitchen where she bent down in the lower cabinet to get a skillet out, her ass of course in my direction. She took her damn good time finding the skillet she wanted, finally standing and went to the fridge and pulled out a carton of eggs.

Turning toward me she smiled, "I'm fixing me an egg sandwich, can I make you one?"

Her fucking nipples were hard and about to poke a hole in that damn red blouse, making me remember sucking on that left nipple.

"No thank you I have work to do," as I walked over and got a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down on a stool and opened up my laptop.

I really didn't have that much I needed to do except return a few emails, and check my investments. But, this way I could keep an eye on her, I didn't trust her, plus the view was certainly good.

Getting her sandwich fixed and pouring herself a glass of milk she sat down next to me. She ate in silence for a few minutes then said, "Do you think maybe you could take me outside for at least a few minutes, I've been here almost a week and haven't been outside even on the balcony. Heck I was asleep when we got here and I've not seen anything of the so-called Orange Beach," she mumbled with her mouth full.

1...345678