Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did Ava know I was into BDSM and belonged to the VIP Club. How would Ava respond to having herself flogged, or tied down and teased mercilessly. The thought was making me uncomfortable, because my cock was hard as concrete! I laid my right hand in my lap to conceal it! Forcing myself to think of customers I needed to reach out to, eventually my cock softened.

Reaching Memphis around 6 pm I stopped and got burgers, fries and drinks to go. Ava kept her promise and only paused reading her book long enough to eat, then went right back to reading. I was sure by now she had read some of the BDSM scenes, and looked like she was almost finished with the first book.

About 9:45 pm we rolled into Jackson, Ms and found the Red Roof Inn, where I had booked a room requesting a downstairs and outside entrance. I was exhausted from driving and being up since 5:30 am.

Ava had fallen asleep and I had to wake her, after I had stopped at the front office and got the key to the room. "Come on Ava, take your bag and let's get in the room."

"Where are we?" she mumbled, trying to get awake.

"Jackson, Ms" I said as I was unlocking the room. "Let's get some sleep."

"How much longer till we get to your place," she yawned, trying to get awake.

"We will probably be there around lunch or a little after if we can be back on the road by 8 o'clock in the morning."

"You take the bathroom first, and get your night clothes on, I have some messages to check," I ordered her, "and that's your bed there next to the bathroom." I wanted to keep myself between her and the door.

"Yes Master," she responded as she took her bag and headed to the bathroom.

"Guess Christian Grey had an impact on you," I grinned at her. She blushed, but didn't respond, she just closed the bathroom door.

Shortly I heard the shower come on, and I wondered what she looked like completely naked and wet. I had seen one of her bras and the tag said 36 C cups, and the tag on the back of her jeans indicated a 24 inch waist. That along with that sweet round ass, she was all woman at only 18 years old. If only she wasn't my sister.

I was checking my messages and only had one that needed my attention. So I called the client and got his voice mail and told him I would be in touch mid afternoon tomorrow. It didn't sound like his problem was that urgent. About that time the bathroom door opened.

Ava stepped out with a towel wrapped around her hair like a turban and another around her damp body, the moisture glistening off her shoulders and neck. I was instantly hard, then she had to go and bend over her bag on the floor, and retrieve her hair dryer. With her ass toward me I could almost see her privates. Before she turned around, I crossed my legs to hide my boner and looked down at my phone like I was still checking messages.

When she went back in the bathroom, I got up off my bed and adjusted my dick, that was swollen and aching. Thank God we had two beds!

Thirty minutes later she came out, her hair in a pony tail and wearing a sleep shirt that only came down about mid thigh. It was white and her nipples looked hard and formed points on the shirt, plus her breasts jiggled as she walked.

"You can have the bathroom now," she smiled at me, as she picked up the second book 'Fifty Shades Darker' and turned down her bed.

"About time," I grumbled, "three people could have showered in the amount of time you took," grabbing my bag and slamming the bathroom door shut.

AVA

When he mentioned Christian Grey, I blushed, the book had turned me on, especially the BDSM scenes. I pictured myself in Anastasia's place and Lee in place of Christian Grey. The shower took longer than usual cause I took time to rub one out, fantasizing about Lee holding me down and fucking me hard. At first I feared he had heard me when I came, moaning and calling his name. Thank goodness the sound of the shower running drowned out the noise I made.

I did get a kick out of prancing in front of him in just my towel, I saw him in the mirror staring at my ass when I bent over to get my hair dryer. Then again when I came out in just my sleep shirt and panties, I saw the bulge in his pants, though he didn't think I did. I ran my hand down and felt my panties after he slammed the door, but was startled when the door flew back open.

"Just remember," he huffed loudly pointing to the door leading out of the room, "there is a sensor above the door, so don't get any ideas." Then slammed the door shut again.

"Ughhhh" I hissed, this fucking collar. Lee you dumb ass, I thought to myself, I'm not running....yet. All bets are off as soon as this collar comes off. I had resigned myself the collar wasn't coming off until we reached his home. Fuck him I thought and opened up my book to read more about Anastasia and Christian.

LEE

Damn I could smell her in the bathroom, the strawberry scented shampoo she used on her hair and some other scent. In the shower I finally broke down and jerked off, just to get my dick to go down I told myself. But my mind pictured Ava beneath me writhing and squirming as I fucked her. After I came, I turned the hot water off and stood under the cold water getting my breath and control back. Fuck, I have to get her ass straightened out and back to Deer Creek, before I lost my mind and fucked my sister!

Out of the shower I dried off, opened my bag and remembered I didn't have pj's, I never used them! I had not thought I'd be sleeping in the same room with Ava, when I packed for the trip to Deer Creek. Putting on a pair of red boxers, I opened the door and saw Ava in bed reading.

"Hey," I grunted, getting her attention, "I don't have any pj's, so just turn your head until I slip in bed, then you can go back to reading."

""just leave the bathroom light on, I don't like sleeping in strange places without some light. I'm tired of reading and will turn the bedside lamp off," she chuckled, "it's hard to believe a 29 year old grown man is shy about walking around in his underwear." Then she turned the lamp between our beds off and slid down in bed and pulled the sheet up over her.

"I don't think most grown men walk around in their underwear in front of their little sisters," I growled, "not everyone's a exhibitionist like some people." Letting her know that's what I thought of her earlier display!

Leaving the bathroom door partly open and the light on I walked over and slipped in bed. At least my dick was cooperating, since it got some relief in the shower. Now maybe I could get some much needed sleep!

AVA

The light from the bathroom allowed me to watch Lee cross the room and get in bed. I laid there like my eyes were closed, but squinted and I could see his muscular body, broad shoulders, a scattering of dark hair across his chest, with a trail of hair running down and disappearing in his red boxers. He didn't appear to have a hard on, but still had a nice bulge in his boxers. I wondered, did he jerk off in the shower and get relief like I did?

Thirty minutes later, it appeared he was asleep, I could hear him breathing softly, not snoring, but seemed to be deep in sleep. Anastasia and Christian had me worked up again and I need another release. With one eye open watching Lee, I ran my right hand down inside my panties and felt the moisture of my pussy.

My middle finger slipped easily into my wet, tight pussy, as I pictured the wicked things Christian did to Anastasia. Sex with Ray was never exciting, it was mainly me giving him blow jobs in order to get weed from him. The first time he fucked me, he had refused to give me any weed unless I tried a line of cocaine. I tried it and liked the high it gave me, and before I knew it I snorted another line. That night he stripped me and fucked me in the backseat of his car. Hell I couldn't even remember my first time. I just remembered being a little sore and there was blood on my thighs.

Thinking of that experience ruined my mood, plus I heard a noise.

Lee had rolled over and was now facing me, then settled and seemed to drift back asleep. Shit, I was just getting started, and thoughts of my first time, and Lee now facing me killed the urge. So I placed both my hands under my pillow, frustrated and horny. Eventually I fell asleep.

LEE

Waking up early, I eased out of bed, Ava was still asleep, so I used the bathroom to pee, then shaved and cleaned up, then dressed in a pair of cargo shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. Sitting on the bed I slipped my feet in my Sketchers khaki loafers, and looked over at Ava. She had rolled over on her back and the sheet had slipped down below her breasts. Her sleep shirt had twisted and was tight against her full breasts, her nipples thrust against the thin material. Her breasts were rising and falling with each breath. Obviously my dick didn't care that she was my sister!

"AVA," I shouted, "time to get your ass up, I want to be on the road in 30 minutes."

Jerking awake, she sat up and nervously looked around, making her tits giggle. "What.....oh hell did you have to scream?"

"Ava, I 'll give you 30 minutes to get dressed, or I'll drag you out of here and you will ride just like you're dressed," I grumbled, and turned and took my bag to the car slamming the door.

AVA

Glancing at the door I saw the damn sensor was still there. Oh well, I figured I was stuck with this collar at least until we got to Orange Beach! In the bathroom I cleaned up and brushed my teeth, put on fresh panties and a bra. Then decided to wear a pair of cut off jean shorts along with a blue t-shirt, which would still go with the frigging scarf to hide the collar. While packing my bag, my grumpy asshole brother walked back in and removed the sensor and put it in his pocket.

"The sensors off you can come on, just remember," he held his phone up, "I still have the dial set on six."

"You should know that's not necessary anymore," I smiled and grabbed my bag and followed him out to the car.

"Well we see," he smirked as he started the car and headed to the highway.

"What's the plan?" I ask as I slipped my seat belt on.

"What do you mean plan," he snorted.

"With me, you must have some plan about what you're going to do with me, before you send me back home," I pouted.

"We will discuss it later, right now just read your book and we will be in Orange Beach around lunch time," he mumbled angrily.

"Do I have to wait until we get there to eat. I'm hungry now,"I snapped at him.

"There is a McDonald's up ahead, I go thru the drive thru and get us something, I'm not going to starve you Ava," he growled.

"Good I'll have the Egg McMuffin Meal, make sure they give me extra cream for my coffee, plus Orange juice and a sausage and egg biscuit. Oh and don't forget ketchup for my hash browns," I grinned at him.

He didn't respond, he just shook his head and wheeled into McDonald's and placed our order. All he got for himself was a Sausage Biscuit and large coffee.

He didn't speak as he got back on the road, and I noticed he didn't stay on I-55, so I asked him why?"

"It's quicker to take 49 South down to the coast, then hwy 98 to get to Orange Beach," he stated. Then his phone buzzed.

LEE

Damn where does she put all that food without getting fat, I chuckled to myself. Glancing over as she ate, the seat belt across her chest drew my eyes to her boobs, then I looked down at her smooth thighs. Those damn jean shorts were definitely too tight and short!

After answering her why we switched highways, I just wanted her to shut up so I could think how to handle her when we got to my house. Then my phone buzzed.

My face lite up when caller ID showed Sandy calling. not FaceTiming, but a call from her away. At least I would be able to hear her sweet voice.

"Hello my favorite customer," I smiled as I greeted her, "what do I owe the pleasure of hearing from you so soon?"

"Just thought you should know," she sobbed, "Noah died during the night. He took a turn for the worse and there was nothing they could do for him."

"I'm so sorry to hear that Sandy, he seemed like a really great guy," which I truly meant. "Just wish I could be there for you. How's Larry taking it?"

"He doesn't seem to really care, that's what's so sad," she sobbed again. "Plus he's already planning to bury him the day after tomorrow."

"Sandy I'm truly sorry you are having to go thru this right now, but it's impossible for me to get away right now, or I would fly out there for the funeral," my hand squeezing the steering wheel the way I wanted to squeeze Larry's neck.

"Oh I understand, I just thought you should know," her voice quivers.

"Remember Sandy, you call me anytime day or night if you need to talk. Okay?"

"Thanks Lee, that means a lot. Good bye for now." then she hung up.

Without even thinking I slammed my hand down on the steering wheel and growled loudly.

"I take...that was not a good call," Ava softly whispered.

"No it wasn't," I breathed deeply, trying to calm my anger.

"I wish there was something I could say or do, I take it someone died," as she reached over and touched my hand on the steering wheel. She had an anguish look on her face like she really cared.

"Thanks," I mumbled, "I'm okay, just.....there's an asshole I would like to jerk his arms off and beat him to death."

"Would you like me to drive for a while? You really seem tense," she asked.

"Really I'm okay. I'm quick to anger, but I'm okay now, just read your book."

AVA

He had such an agonizing look on his face as he drove, it made me wonder what he was thinking. Obviously he didn't want to talk to me. Then his phone buzzed, and his face broke into a smile as he looked at his phone. I couldn't hear what the other person was saying, but jealously raced through my body as he greeted someone named Sandy on the phone. He looked happier than I had ever seen him.

Whoever Sandy was she must mean a lot to him, then his face suddenly changed into an angry scowl, and he gripped the steering wheel so hard I thought he would break it.

When he slammed his hand down on the steering wheel, it made me jump and scared me. Even I had never made him this angry. Stupid me offered to drive and let him know I was sorry that someone had died. He just said he was okay and told me to read my book. Wisely I took his advice and sunk down in my seat and opened up my book.

LEE

Damn if it wasn't for Ava I would be on the next flight to New Mexico. But it's probably a good thing I couldn't. I might actually beat Larry to death! I glanced over at Ava, she was curled up reading her book, or at least pretending she was.

An hour down the road the silence was killing me. She had seemed sincere when she said she was sorry someone had died, and was only trying to help by offering to drive. So I tried to start up a conversation.

Looking straight ahead at the road I cleared my throat to get her attention. "Ava you ask earlier what plans I had, well the first thing we are going to do is get you caught up on your grades, then you study to take the SAT."

"I have already got my high school diploma Lee, and I don't plan on going to college. I really don't see the need," she grumbled.

"Well I do, and that's exactly what you're going to do, so you need to be thinking about what you would like to do for the rest of your life."

"Surely you have heard the old saying, 'you can lead a horse to the water, you just can't make him drink', she smirked.

I chuckled loudly, "However, one can put salt in their oats and make them thirsty."

"What the hell does that mean," she frowned.

"It means I have ways to motivate you," I grinned and winked at her.

She didn't have a comeback, she just gave that icy blue eyed stare and buried her head back in her book. She wasn't a happy camper.

She stayed quiet until we went through Mobile, Al then laid her book down and stared out the window.

"Do you spend much time here in Mobile?" she asked

"Occasionally, I come over here, they have some nice seafood restaurants, and I've been to the USS Alabama Memorial Park a few times."

"Can we go sometime?" as she looked at a billboard advertising the USS Alabama.

"Depends,.... on how well you progress with your studies," I grinned.

"Aggg, you have a one track mind," she complained, then went back to her book.

AVA

If I just had some weed, I could tolerate his bullshit better. School again, screw that, I had enough computer skills to get by, that was another reason Ray liked to keep me around. At first I just hung out with him and my friends and used money and gifts Lee sent me to buy drugs. Mostly weed, but I like the feeling I got from Molly, then when I was broke I Ray would supply me with weed for blow jobs.

When Ray discovered I was handy with computers he demanded I help him set up off-shore accounts to hide money he was skimming off his boss in Chicago. That or he would cut me off, no more weed or Molly. That was about the time he refused to give me any weed unless I snorted a line of cocaine, which led to him fucking me in his car. The high from the coke probably was the reason I had no memory of him fucking me, except I was a little sore and bleed. After that I always tried to get him to let me blow him, because he usually was unable to get it up again. For suck a large man he certainly had a small dick! At best he had about a 4 1/2 inch dick hard. He only fucked me 5 or 6 times, even then he didn't last long, maybe 3 to 4 minutes. Needless to say he never made me cum!

When Mom and Dad came home and caught us in my bed, Ray had come by because I made the mistake of telling him earlier they were going to be gone that evening. He told me I was his girl and wanted to fuck me in my bed, in return he would provide me with free weed, and be my protector, plus pay me cash for selling drugs for him.

Ray explained I could probably make a couple thousand a month moving drugs for him, on top of that I'd get free weed. With that kind of money in no time I could save enough and get the hell out of Deer Creek! So we sat in my room smoking weed and sipping whiskey, getting high and the time slipped up on us. I was naked from the waist down and Ray had just dropped his jeans to fuck me when Mom walked in on us. All hell broke loose and Ray tried to get me to go with him, and I probably would have if Dad had not stepped in and threatened Ray with a gun.

Thus here I was with Lee. Perhaps when I get to his house I can catch him unaware and hack his computer and find out to remove this fucking collar.

Laying my book down I leaned back and closed my eyes, dreaming of what I would do once I escaped Lee. Only my dreams were about erotic scenes from Fifty Shades, and what that will feel like for Lee to do those naughty things to my body.

LEE

Ava had dozed off again, and I made good time getting home. Around 12:40 pm I pulled in my drive, glad to be home, yet dreading the weeks ahead.

I lived in a gated community just across from the beach, my house being the closest to the walkway that spanned the highway over to the beach. That section of the beach was sort of isolated, but no one could enter the walkway without a code, so no one from the beach side could enter the walkway to get into our community.

I had parked in the circle driveway in front of my home, my 2020 Jeep Cherokee was in the garage, along with my trailer that held 2 Jet Ski's. Now it was time to unload and return the Armada to Enterprise, but I had already made up my mind that I really liked the Armada, which was a 2022 model. I wanted to check out the new 2023 models.

Opening my door to get out I shouted at Ava, "Come on Ava, we're home, help me grab your bags."

Ava was startled awake, then opened her door and looked around. You could see the surprised look on her face as she scanned the area.

123456...8