All Comments on 'Brother Deals with Sister'

by liebetooyoo

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 11 years ago
Very nice

The fulcrum of power was magnificent. At first the brother had all the power, or at least the position. BUt as the story went on you find his comment of her being in charge was more and more true. Beautiful 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Started

Started out great but by mid story it was just boring and repetitive... You need to work on describing things... You constantly say stuff like she pulled my ... And hers... Sat on... Boring... I want descriptions... Also she goes from swimming in the pool to walking into the house fully clothed...? Comom man... Your taking a hot scenario and turning it into crap... Have her come in in the wet bikini... Describe the seduction... And her... You start with an idea comparable to filet mignonette but offer piss and shit...

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
Rated 3

I liked it but I do agree with anamous ... Your idea to pay for sex with chores was awesome but your delivery is basically like throwing a hot dog down a dark hallway... You go way to fast there is no seduction to this story past the initial idea of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

loved the progression!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice

It was nice, but the term "arse" got repetitive real quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Personally I thought this was very high quality writing!!! Pace was great, I don't understand why people are complaining? You can't please everybody but you certainly did me!! Thanks for sharing and you get a five from me as well!!!

shooter72shooter72about 11 years ago
SUPER HOT AND SUPER EROTIC

This is a brilliant story that is different from your other tales by just the speed and progression. Loved it as I did with you initial offering. Hope to get more from your side very very very soon.

honeybunny_honeybunny_about 11 years ago
Yes!!!

This story was VERY sexy.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Hot Hot Hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep this story going, this is one lucky girl, not one word about getting knocked up. A good read. .......................LAROC

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Brother Deals With Sister:

This story is tough to critique, even to comment about. It's all over the map.

Essentially, the best comment I can make is that brother and sister do get around to a full-on, sensual, with emotions and feelings dick to pussy fucking with the ultimate money-shot in her womb tomb love chamber! The story theme, the deals, are difficult to comprehend and understand, in particular coming one immediately after another--fast and furious! Details were at a minimum, lacking and sketchy.

The pursuit of the brother for his twin sister was great as he was not to be denied. His sister finally relinquished her defenses and finally become the aggressor for the culmination of their ultimate incestual sex act.

There was an excessive amount of attention devoted to her ass--not as to the beauty of it or the niceness of it or the feel of it or that she had an ass that added to their overall sex pleasure--BUT (no put intended) the incessant fingering of her shit-hole EVERY fucking moment and always mentioning that it was going to happen. The author undoubtedly has an affliction of shit-fucking and ass-fingering phobia; the author's head may not be in her ass but the author's mind is stuck there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

loved the story. pace was good dont listen to anyone that slates story. one of best on here

JTW1978JTW1978almost 11 years ago

Add to this please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I love this story, how everything is introduced gradually. Makes it all the better, keep up the awesome writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great read don't like how you ended so suddenly though

DashDotDashDotover 10 years ago
Deals

Very good story, siblings do make all kinds of deals with each other.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Where's the love, the laughter ?

I'm really torn about this story ? Great Sin-cept and the escalating heat of negotiations was very sexy. But I didn't feel the humor or tenderness in dialogue. His twin sister was more like a hot co-worker in terms of how they related to each other. Maybe I'm being too picky .

This had hall of fame potential but while pretty hot and very decently written, definitely didn't fulfill that potential. Still I compliment how the author handled the initial reluctance morphing to grudging acceptance and finally enthusiastic participation process of the fair sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When Chapter 2 is Comming

I really like the story... So i want this story to continue... Please continue ...

Dont listen to these who criticize, let them have their opinion... You do your...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A brother that has to bribe his sister so he can get some, in any Dictionary his face would right by the word LOSER, at least their friends would have a side splitting laugh at his expense on that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved it you should have continued it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I loved it so much. I think you should have made it longer so they were hardcore fucking it, but it was still really good. The story made me horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My god what an amazing story.

That was incredibly original and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sister

Waaaow!Very very exciting story.More exciting when the sister starts to be horny with her brother and was the first one to look for a good fucking with him.I have not yet been able to fuck my sister though we have frenchkissed two months ago and Im pretty sure that by next week she will let me put my dick into her wet pussy.Last week,I entered into her room to ask her something and noted that she was sleeping on her belly and her short night gown had raised up to the beginning her beautiful ass.Her legs were slightly opened and I could see that her tiny pink thong had entered into her shaved pussy passage thus showing the two big lips of her shaved pussy.I immediately took a photo of this wonderful sight on my mobile and went immediately into my room to give my cock a very good relief!!!!.Every day I jack my cock till I cum.I shall show her the photo after I shall have been able to fuck her..

duke0467duke0467about 9 years ago
Good Job

A well written and thought out story. Great build up. I like that you didn't go straight to sex. That is so boring and predictable. Well done. Thanks for the effort.

naolsnaolsover 8 years ago
Bravo!! Great job!

Well done. Great characters & great build up. Originally done because I never expected the arse play to start first & leading to the arse licking which led much much later to the love making because most stories goes to the fucking so the build up & the wheeling & dealing were really interesting & different. Likeable & memorable couples & twins. Would've love to hear more of them. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That is fucking sexy! Makes me so horny. I want to eat someone right now! Keep it going! (.) (.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny asf

You could eat me and I would suck your dick and hump you so hard and fuck you so hard 8=====D I want to you to suck my pussy👅

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

Damn, what a hot situation they have. His sister has really enjoyed negotiating but now wants him balls deep all the time. She has her own guy to bang her senseless any time of the day and night. I sure hope his sister wants more and helps him along. Some added personal details would be great. Hopefully, she will want him to bang her silly and beg for his cum and helps him make more in between sessions. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

This was the most sensual erotic story I've ever read. Nicely written... Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn this was good

You did really great job of writing this and it was super detailed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I came twice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

My pussy is buzzing after reading that. Got me so juicy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it going!

You have 'broke' her in. Now it's time to get her PG. She's his cum slut now. Make her pay! She is his to do with, parents or not.

XYZLf

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anal

another gay story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

But each sex act is too matter-of-fact. Too fast.

Needs foreplay. Long, detailed foreplay. Needs dialog between them about what he'd like to do to her. What he'd like to have her do to him. Whether he's thought about her while he masturbates. What kind of porn he likes. Maybe they watch together to see what excites him, and what excites her,

Three stars.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

Fun. Unique concept. No idea what it is you Brits see in. asses that gets you so excited.

Sure, it is an ego thing for guys, but after a couple times, That was plenty. Unless it was a request, never refuse a lady's request, I was all about fucking that wet, hot pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userliebetooyoo@liebetooyoo
Sorry for no stories or any kind of stuff. Been working on learning Action Script and Flash. While also working on other projects. I hope to have something here soon.