All Comments on 'Brother Husbands'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Brother husbands never occurred to me

Megan has a good thought there. Ha ha. The last line was perfect. It's a good 'reed'.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Hahaha!

Funny turn about. Never watched the show. Definitely doesn't appeal to me but I would watch "Brother Husbands" just for a laugh!

I will disagree with a common misconception that was expressed in your story.

Pussy absolutely gets raw and needs a rest. Without help from artificial lubricants, most women can get warn down in an hour or two of intense fucking.

I know there are some freaky wet gals out there that can go a lot farther than the average but I haven't met any of them.

I've been to a few parties where the insatiable animals were male. I think it is probably individual to individual how much sex someone can tolerate before recharging.

Fun short!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Warn???

Worn! I need to start drinking again!

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Nice comic tale, but human biology and gender psychology fits a FFM scenario far more than MMF.

Most of the cliches exist for a reason, because there's an element of truth to them:

1) Men tend to have higher libidos than women.

2) It's entirely possible to wear a woman out from a bout of rough sex, leaving her aching/sore after hours of fucking. After a vigorous MMF orgy, the woman wouldn't be able to walk right for days!

3) Women are far more likely to be bi-curious than men (experimenting in college etc).

4) Human evolution has led to women being more submissive and more willing to share men than vice versa. Women that refused to submit to conquerors were killed with their men, the submissives spread their legs and survived, passing on their genes to future generations.

5) Men instinctively compete over women, making two men sharing the same woman more likely to end in conflict.

6) 9 month pregnancies mean FFM is twice as productive as MMF. It's the fertile wombs and post-natal recovery times that are the limiting factor, not hard cocks!

7) Even the financial arguments are moot, with women under 35 earning more money than men. It's also far easier for women to get jobs, with affirmative action commonplace on recruitment.

So while it was an amusing story, it's harems all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid!

It's pretty clear the wife has no respect for her husband continuously putting him done and only married him for the money. She is definitely a cheating Cunt and blatantly throws it in his face that she prefers the piece of shit Antonio and that hubby isn't very good. She is only married to him for convenience and to provide for her lifestyle. Husband is of course a clueless sissy loser. Worthless crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Turn it off?

He should have been recording it and encouraging her to find another man. He can prepare for their eventual divorce by starting to hide money from her and getting himself to the gym. Keep watching the show to piss her off so he doesn't need to worry about having sex with her. Six months to a year later he's ready to go. The house is wired with video to record her screwing her 2nd husband, he'll have money put away and will have located a job out of the Country. When the time is right, clean out the accounts, cancel the credit cards and cell phones accounts and quit his job. Disappear into the night leaving her to pay for the divorce. Done and done. Turn off the TV my ass! She's toast.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid bitch

If you don't like what I watch, go in the other fucking room. Who the fuck paid for the majority of that TV anyway ?

And since one male can impregnate multiple females, no polyandry is stupid. Which is why it's rare in history.

I don't object to polyandry for those who want to practice it. But a bitch is a bitch. Next she'll be screeching "Don't you DARE read Literotica!" Fucking puritans, I hate them all.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
OUCH....

He better hope his wife loves him forever because she is waaaaay smarter than he is.

She is the big momma cat and he is the little baby mouse the big momma cat is toying with and using little to no effort to do it. LOL.

How do idiots with no size or skills get hot and smart chicks???

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Just a quick flash story, . . .

. . . no particular moral intended. It was inspired by a commercial for Seeking Sister Wife on TLC. Written just yesterday, in one sitting. I was surprised it appeared this quickly, especially with so many other LW stories published today.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
What?

One of the fun thing, reading a RR story,

is you never know what you're gonna get.

On the negative, there are times

it's hard to see the point of some of his stories.

I have no idea if there was a point to this story.

So I've decided to decide a point to this story (:));

Reality TV sucks!

On that note, the story gets 4 out of 5 from me.

Keep entertaining us RR, with your strange stories.

We don't have to understand, to enjoy:).

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 5 years ago
Funny

She has a point

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Nice Conception

There are those who claim that matriarchal societies run better that patriarchal. Obviously it is much easier to not break the continuity of the family. Personally

I do not believe that companies with a lot of women run any better.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

this one makes sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The chauvinists are out in force on this one!

What a bunch of losers in the peanut gallery! Their arguments are all amazingly stupid, born of abject fear of women's brains and capabilities. There are currently more women than men in college, and they're getting better grades than men. Affirmative action never brought them equal pay, and every one of them has to work harder to "prove" themselves in the military and private enterprise, which they do every day. Look at Warren, Pelosi, Cortes, Harris and Klobuchar. That's leadership. And our guys? Trump, McConnell, Kavanaugh, King and McCarthy, a tribe of manipulative fuckwits who would destroy the planet for a fast buck, wrapping themselves in the American flag while the ocean warms.

Wake up knuckle-draggers, and if you can't but need a vision of the future under these self-important, selfish, male-whore slobs, have a plastic bag full of shit for lunch today. On me!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Yeah, funny

I had to look up the show before reading the story, what little reality TV I have seen (Big Brother and jungle one that the name escapes me) seems as far from reality as an Avengers movie. So I wondered where this was going. On balance a funny flash story which made me laugh and also restored a little bit of faith in monogamy. Top marks RR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The subject was different . ..

but the argument was the very essence of married life!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Mr Sound said . . .

. . . that it’s a misconception that pussy doesn’t wear out, that after an hour or two of intense fucking, it’s worn out without extra lube. Perhaps his father Jor-El never had the chance to have ‘the talk’ with him before sending him to Earth, but if he is slam fucking a woman for that long, he’s missing the point: a man is supposed to make sex pleasurable for a woman — and vice versatile — and not just compete with his idea of a porn star.

If you’ve been fucking a woman for over an hour, and she hasn’t had an orgasm or three yet, you’re (plural) doing something wrong. There are times to change up, in pace, in method, in intensity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hahahahahahaha

Too funny. This was entertaining, because I don't think any wife would want two husbands.

This would only work for the .0001% of wives with a super high sex drive.

They tend to get divorced anyway, unless they operate in the "mythical open marriage" that only exists in Hollywood or Literotica.

She would be pissed off most of the time, because she would be asked for sex 2X as a single husband, her motto is "I mean No".

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Reed.

Definitely not talking about slam fucking.

I had a plethora of sweet, and not so sweet, gals before meeting my Mrs. who I have been with for nearly 30 years.

After a couple rounds of mutually enjoyable sex, most were a bit worn out. Intense fucking isn't rough, porn style fucking in my book.

I love the Kryptonian reference BTW.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good story

I have never seen the show you reference, but I have heard of it. Your story was very funny and nonconfrontational. Too bad so many take it so seriously and start screaming "cheating whore!" " leave her! ", the usual. Even worse is the idiot who put Pelosi, Warren, Harris, and especially the bug eyed, airhead Octavio-Cortez in the same sentence as leader. Must be a femnist, as she left out Bernie, Beto, Booker , and Biden among the other Democrat hopeless. Why no comment on a very good story Anon? Keep your deranged political views to yourself.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Well written

But was there a point to this story? Is there another chapter to come to give a middle and end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mind you

Only a fool would watch a dumb show like that in front of his wife

fifteen16fifteen16over 5 years ago
Yes

Entertaining as always.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018over 5 years ago
Apropos

You know what those electrician always say: "we will check your shorts".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Save an electrition, blow a fuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another shallow distant tepid relationship, sustained by momentum and indifference.

Even their friends are shallow unprincipled opportunists. Does anyone one wonder why so many marriages fail? Or how the people who get elected get elected? Most people get the marriages, and the government, they settle for.

What's really sad is that, with some insight, contemplation, and a sense of gratitude, they might realize they are two of the most fortunate people in the world. Good family, good jobs, normal children, good health? They should be kissing each other's feet, among other things.

As far as a woman wanting two husbands? Only a man could think women are that stupid. If there is one thing a woman is not lacking, its the opportunity to have sex. Cock? Common as dirt. A loving respecting responsible husband? Most women are lucky to find even one.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Before my wife and I separated...

We watched sister wives. I asker her would she like a sister wife.

She said, " Can she cook? Can she clean?"

I said, "Well what about sex?"

And she said ," Yeah, WHAT about it."

Never argue with women. You just can't win.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Uh no

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, don't make a pretty woman your wife"

Jimmy Soul

Watch your back and start hiding assets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clever

Humorous and well executed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid story

I am here for erotica, not life lessons.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Hilarious! But thought provoking as well.

BigJim48BigJim48almost 4 years ago
Polyandry

Just the start of a cuckold relationship! Dump her now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly dumb idea.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
More

More crap,how does he dream up this shit?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Turned me off.

With the sister wives I always thought of it as somebody else, not my wife & I.

With her two husband idea she applied it to herself and her husband. Losing deal.

On a cross country bus trip, we were invited to another couples’ room. Neither of us caught on that they were swapping until his wife came on to me. I told my wife we had to go & had to explain to her what was happening. Took a lot of me telling her what his wife had told me before she caught on at all.

Niaeve

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No, it doesn’t work better. In general, women have lower libido than men. A man who wants sex at least once every day married to three women who each want sex twice a week equals a happy family. A woman who wants sex twice a week living with three men who want sex every day equals mass murder!

Also, one man can father many children with multiple women. A woman isn’t more likely to be pregnant with twins or more, just because she has sex with multiple men.

ZK

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Typical for this author, pond scum

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Interesting

Story the wife probably had already screwed the other guy.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

LOL great, especially the last line about the TV show.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 months ago

Goose and Gander...5*

parenthesisparenthesis9 months ago

Believable. Thanks I enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done! AND for those that didn't like it, mom taught me "If you can't say nice things, Don't say anything". My mom was a smart woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous