All Comments on 'Brother Wolves Ch. 09'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RheamistressRheamistressover 8 years ago

Good Evening, IR2R... after such a day as I have had, I needed this chapter. I suspected Zena would show back up. Well, time to take her down. :)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

Zena want to be put out of her misery, she is going the right way for it to happen. I believe that Mari and Suni won't be as timid as Zena think they will be if she gets to confront them.

MARYF206MARYF206over 8 years ago
Stunning series !!!

I have just spent 4 days reading this series starting with the Werewolves and Indians and ending here to wait for the last chapter in this series and I have been enchanted all the way! I do hope that you continue the saga after this part is done. Really great work Thank You!

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 8 years ago
Love the story , stories.

You have become one of the authors I watch for each day on the new listing. I see you refer to CeltiCat in your credits with much respect, However, I can not find her on LIt. Is she somewhere else? A link would be nice, as I am sure if you enjoy her stories I would as well.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years agoAuthor
CelticCat

You can find her on wattpad.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I love this story and the dragons

I will most likely cry as I read the last words of this story .

Stephen J

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 8 years ago
FieroGT1988

This is a direct link to CelticCat's story "Twin Dragons"... The story is located on WattPad, not on Literotica...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/44424199-the-dragon-twins

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES