All Comments on 'Brotherly Duties: Hunting Cabin #01'

by sou812again

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Good story with a solid storyline

Great writing and a fast moving story.

I hope that he gets to fuck them both.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot Sis

Jodi is hot, no doubt about it but not sure about the Ginny introduction. I mean in terms of believability. Sure makes it interesting but there is a lot more to do with Jodi, shes on fire, you need to be fucking her more and we need more stories please.

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
Disappointing:

Your claim is to be a college student. In the previous chapter from 2 years ago, you used the term road for sexual play. A road is that which you drive an automobile. Rode is that which a good looking female does to a cock, or which you do to a steed.

In this chapter you stated when your sister started sexual play in front of your cousin you protested and wanted to protest.

It appears from the description that the cousin was willing to climb the ladder to the loft and to willingly at least watch the proceedings and not go running off in hysterics, so it appears someone should hit you in the head with a baseball bat and cleanse the gene pool of such stupid and idiotic creatures.

sabra16023sabra16023about 13 years ago
Good story

Please continue the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

hell yes that's so hot can't wait for the next one hurry please..

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
yes please

just have to read what happens next

top stuff thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous