All Comments on 'Brotherly Love'

by scorpio00155

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderful

that was an awesome story and the end was like whoa! so wasnt expecting it but LOVED it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Meh

It could have been better like you saying Linda was a virgin. Since if she cared for him for a while then she'd have saved herself for him. Just my opinion but it would have been much better had he claimed her virginity.

Cutie18Cutie18over 15 years ago
great

that was an awesome story and the end was like whoa! so wasnt expecting it but LOVED it!!!!! Hope there more to it like them having kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so-so

the story was so-so her acting like a slut at the dance kind of ruined it the endding was a shock when she asked him to stop at the river i thought she was going to jump in or after she threw up and looked so pale that maybe she was going to say she was dying i was long and some what boring but over all ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Their parents didn't just pass on the incest, but severe developmental disabilities.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Nice story.

I really liked this story.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
was a nice sensual story

I think you are one of the most creative writers. Each of your stories have something different and you wrote very well either from a male or female perspective which is not an easy feat. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Great story and great ending.

vergilius33vergilius33almost 12 years ago
Please, for the love of god...

Learn the rules about commas. Look up "comma splice" and get rid of them.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Very Nice, But....

Nice story with lots of humor and a funny ending, but I don't think it's very pleasant to kiss a woman just after she's puked. Could have found a way to rinse her mouth first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It does bring up an interesting question though, even we would like to pretend it doesn't happen, what would happen if a brother and sister got married, had kids how likely would the kids take after their parents and fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another deranged Brits mindless garbage !

This worthless nation seems to excrete worst human scum on earth ! "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuck

this is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just a rushed and unrealistic

dlete and rewrite after you go back to school and take some writing lessons. this reads like a first draft that NEVER should have seen the light of day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Back to “This is Disgusting”

Do you know that all of this stuff is just like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Scary

How many generations of this demented tribe before they're all "developmentally disabled" (i.e., drooling idiots)? One pair of siblings is MAYBE believable, but another generation of sis-buggers? Maybe the grandparents were too? In the 18th century there was a family in Scotland that was inbred that way and were all both criminals and imbeciles. Trying to repeat it in England? (But then, the English always have been strange . . . . )

Traveller19Traveller19over 9 years ago
I don't find it that bad

Well, I have seen a lot worse. Perhaps things are happening a bit fast, he could have dragged it out longer, some doubts and some reluctance...

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Uh huh, so... what, they kept her locked up or away from everyone...?

I mean, there aren't any people who KNOW this is his sister...? Have they loved in caves their whole life...? Granted, for the parents, THEY might have moved to facilitate a relationship which is a lie - i.e. only related as husband and wife - but you're not saying anything about the "kids" moving...

So, no friends in common? Classmates? Family doctors? Teachers...? So easy for an author to ignore these facets but so glaringly obvious as things that will completely sink the whole scheme.

BTW, be careful of long paragraphs; they can be as bad as run on sentences...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved this story.

Very good story. I loved every part of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The ending

The ending made me want to puke. Incest is one thing, but encouraging your inbred children to fuck is another entirely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liked It

Personally i liked the story, i agree it could have been better but it is by no means the worst story on this site. As usual all the negative comments are from people who don't have anything published on here. Just to state the obvious for our American cousins, incest was rife in other parts of the world before your nation was even created for fuck sake.Just because you have a load of redneck hillbillies in your population doesn't give you the right to claim incest as an exclusive trait. If a Brit decides to write about incest then so be it, as for it being disgusting well brothers and sisters fucking is usually what incest is about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Breathing heavily. Heart beating fast. Panties on fire.

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

And to get married, too! WOW!! That's phenomenal! That's a great story of brotherly love and so sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love is where you find it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked it , but uck! Kissing right after she puked?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous