Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda rode me with slow, tender movements that sent gorgeous sensations of bliss running through me from the first slide of my cock in her pussy, our lips were locked together as she slid up and down on me, my body matching her motions and pace. Gradually our movements became faster, twice Linda bit back a cry as she shuddered on top of me, her groin grinding down on mine as she pushed down on me in climax, then I felt the rise of my own climax. Thrusting up into my sister's pussy as deep as I could I felt her shake and bite back a squeal of delight as my hot seed erupted deep inside her, I groaned as a wave of bless hit me then sighed as my peak faded to a gentle glow that had me moving in her again. Before long we were both thrusting at a fast, hard pace that sent messages of delight through me. Linda seemed to be shaking all the time yet our movements were in perfect synchronisation, biting her lips to hold back her cries Linda straightened up on me and ground her pussy on my cock. Groaning I thrust up into her shaking body, her pussy clenching around my shaft as my seed jetted their heat into her again; for a moment we were frozen as our passions overwhelmed us, then Linda flopped forward onto my chest as my cock slowly shrank inside her.

Sliding to one side of the bed I rolled onto my side and Linda fell beside me, her breasts heaving as she gasped for breath; she smiled at me, her arms going around my chest and hugging me as her head came to rest against my shoulder. A wave of tiredness washed over me, tilting Linda's face up I kissed her gently and reached for the light. As I drifted off to sleep I realised that my own sister had satisfied me as no other woman I had known had been able to. I felt a warm glow fill me as I thought about Linda and bathed in that glow I fell asleep.

"Goodnight." I said softly.

"G'nigh." Linda mumbled dreamily.

I woke with a start, memories of the previous night flooded my mind as my cock shot to erection, I looked down at Linda who was still cuddled tight to me, her face turned so that I could see the contented smile on her full lips as she slept. With visions of our parents finding us filling my mind I gently shook my sister, she sighed and mumbled then her eyes flickered open; she smiled at me as her arms tightened around me in a loving hug. Just before I could open my mouth to speak the bedroom door opened and our mother walked into the room, she was talking to dad over her shoulder and though she didn't see us at first our father's eyes went wide as he stared at us.

"Peter! Linda!" Mum yelped as she turned her head and saw us.

Then I got the shock of my life, I had expected my mother to faint at the sight of us naked in my bed together, and as for my father I had expected him to go mad. Instead my mother smiled and my father shook his head and laughed.

"We should have known it would run in the family." Dad laughed.

It took a few moments for Linda and myself to get over the shock of our parent's reaction, unbelievable wasn't the word for it, but at last I managed a wry grin at them as I sat up with Linda sitting up beside me.

"I take it you're not mad then?" I said.

"Kids," Dad laughed, "meet my sister."

Mother gave a curtsy then came over to the bed with father a step behind her.

"Of course we're not mad," Mum smiled understandingly, "you're only doing what your father and I did thirty years ago."

It was a lot to take in and while Linda and I recovered from the shock we explained how we had got into the situation in which they'd found us. They laughed and nodded at our tale, seemingly not at all upset by the fact that I'd had sex with my sister. In fact quite the opposite, they seemed almost pleased about it.

"I bet you felt sick when Linda screamed out that you'd asked to marry her." Dad laughed.

"It was a rotten trick though." Mum laughed, "You really shouldn't have done it you know."

"It got his attention." Linda grinned.

"So what are your plans now?" Dad asked turning serious.

"We hadn't thought..." I started to say.

"Speak for yourself," Linda cut in, "I want to live with Peter like husband and wife, I know it's impossible, but that is what I want to do."

"Peter?" Dad said.

"I'd like nothing better," I grinned, "I found out last night that Linda is the only woman I'll ever love. It's all a dream though, I can't marry her no matter how much I want to."

"Ah," Mum sighed, "nothing is as impossible as you may think."

"Hasn't it occurred to either of you that your mother and I have lived together as man and wife for thirty years. We've had two children, you two, and we even have a piece of paper to prove we are married. Now, if you two really want to be married we know how to arrange it so things 'look' legal, it's up to you."

"Yes!" Linda and I answered as one.

"We'd better get you two a bigger bed then dears." Mum laughed.

To cut a long and happy story to the bone dad made the arrangements for Linda and I to marry that day, right after we went out and bought a double bed in fact. It had to be totally illegal, but a few weeks later Linda and I were married, dad even invited some of his Rotarian friends to the wedding. From that point on life got better every day.

12