All Comments on 'Brother's Basketball Teammate Ch. 03'

by bennettwritesx

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
shutanezshutanezover 2 years ago

I'm very impressed with how detailed you are with your descriptions of not just the sex, but also the emotions that Leo feels around Joss. Really makes me feel like I'm feeling said emotions myself.

hayabusa02hayabusa02over 2 years ago

All three chapters are very well written. You have a way with words, and the sex is very steamy. I'm very invested and can't wait for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!!

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

argh this is so well written and hot! Was that Leo's first time? I don't think that Joss is a bad dude, he's just very confused and trying to figure out his sexual attraction to Leo. I'm intrigued by Tomas, though - making out in public and not being bothered that others can see him holding hands with Leo. Maybe Leo can have some fun while Joss is still sorting his feelings out ...

can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is amazing and I’m totally hooked!

GybbsGybbsover 2 years ago

Joss is coming to his senses??!? Could it be??!?

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

such a good story. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love Leo's approach to the current situation. Showing understanding of self.

Great chapter keep it coming.

Waiting to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I am refreshing this page everyday

This is a stellar story. Awesome development and I am loving it. Please don’t stop and please grow this friendship relationship- with all the love, tension, conflict, amazing sex and pure enchanting bliss of connection.

I can’t wait for Chapt 4

Goldfinch1996Goldfinch1996over 2 years ago

Can't wait to read the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn. I had a hard on from start to finish lol. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG This story is so on point, it evoke so many emotions, one minute I am so turned on I want to blow my top, the next minute I want to murder Joss, next I want to cry and comfort Leo and then I feel sympathy for Joss who seems to have been blindsided by his own feelings. Keep going, this is such a good story, I can't wait to see what happens next. One thing I am sure of it that Denise's days are numbered lol.

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
Awesome story...sooooo HOT!!!

Well written,,,perfect descriptions...you capture the feelings and the passion of their sex!!!! More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Leo can "warm Joss up" and bring him out if himself enough to let them develop a love for each other. I think sexy Joss should have a dusting of good chest hair for his sexy body. I think Joss can be "saved" for loving by Leo -- but they have to be honest and together for that to happen. Get them naked and touching each other tenderly, loving and kissing and caressing, and it just might happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so good. Please, don't ruin it by adding incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so hot and sexy but it just feels so real and life like. I can hardly wait until the next chapter appears so I can find out what happens. Awesome work! I just don't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg I love this can you please make the chapters longer lol but you really don’t have too lol it’s sooo good I’m ready for the next part

tx75067tx75067over 2 years ago

Dude! You love cliffhangers eh?

All I know is that I really want to see these guys together in the end :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

realle liking this series, keep it up !!

cumlappercumlapperover 2 years ago

Again, another well written chapter. Not just great descriptions of the sex but the feeling and emotions that both Leo and Josh are feeling. Hopefully, Josh will come to grips with his sexuality and emotions before Leo is driven away for good. Keep writing!

whydomenwhydomenover 2 years ago

F's in the chat for Tomas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so…melodrama?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story so much! You were so descriptive with your characters conversations and feelings. Don't get me started on the sex scene 😁😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you need affirmation to keep going, this is is 😭🙏 this story should be a webtoon I love it so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I desperately need chapter 4😩

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am waiting for chapter 4 too 😭

PKWinGAPKWinGAover 2 years ago

We’re left hanging on two beautiful, well written stories (“I Kissed my Brother by Mistake” and “Brothers Basketball Teammate”) 2 of the best stories I’ve ever enjoyed. More, please!!

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

OMG, we need more stories from you, pleeeeeeeeease write more, u are the best!-D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous