Brown Eyes in the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,120 Followers

"More," she begged. Her legs opened wider and she began to rock up to meet my thrusts. "Let me feel every inch, John."

Eager to fulfill that request, I slid myself up onto my knees and drove my hips forward with a snap. Wendy clawed at my shoulders when she felt that. Nodding her head, she caressed my sweaty face while looking into my eyes.

"Just like that. Please more." She closed her eyes and leaned her head back into the pillows. Her sexy mouth parted and she gasped in a breath then set if free as a blissful begging moan. "Oh, please do that to me forever."

Looking down at her face, a fantasy long wished for now coming true, I could never disappoint her. When her eyes opened, and she looked up at me, I smiled and nodded that I was more than willing to do this forever. There had not been a moment's hesitation when I had asked her in the swimming pool to marry me and now here, in this bed, joined like this I had ever less hesitation. I wanted this woman. And, as I had told her that she was the mother of my friend didn't matter to me. I knew, knew without a doubt, that Martin's friendship with me would end the moment he found out about this. But it was a loss I was willing to accept to gain this view every night.

And that was something I wanted, badly. This every night.

There was a passion-fire in Wendy as I slowly made love to her, that I had never felt in another woman ... girl. I saw, even as I noticed it that was the difference. I was not in bed with a late teen, early twenty year old girl; no, this was a woman who knew what she wanted. Me inside her. Me slowly fucking her. She wanted ... needed a man in her life. She had always had one, and now living here single she had been growing lonely. The longer this moment of pleasure lasted the more it seemed I came to understand the woman I was with.

She was a woman that simply loved men. That loved to look at them, be with them, and take care of them. That was her passion and to see that desire, that passion, berated as it had been by the men in her life was a crime. Maybe somewhere in the darkest part of my heart there was a piece of me that wanted to punish both her Ex and her son for what they had done. But if there was I paid that part of me no mind. If that was what happened to them then so be it, I wanted nothing more than to concentrate on giving her as much pleasure as I cold.

Inch by inch moment by moment I took us both closer and closer to a approaching ending of bliss that, despite what I had said earlier, I knew was going to be simple the first of many. I was determined it would be. The very same determination that had brought me down here, that had made me stay through the hell that was Ivan, and that kept me here after his wrath. And the more I heard Wendy under me moaning, begging, giving whimpers of overwhelmed pleasure the more determined I became. I wanted to awaken next to this woman for the rest of my life.

How many home cooked meals had her Ex never appreciated, her love, time and effort wasted? How many kind acts had her son begrudged? Easing myself back down, I kissed her and then kissed her some more. Never again. Never again would a man treat this wonderful woman as if she was simply there for their convenience. Her hard work would be appreciated by a man that loved her. And it would be met not with scornful words like "managing bitch" but with smiles, and a gentle thank you. Then there would be a kiss, to show her that her desire to do things for the man in her life was appreciated by that man. By me. I was as determined as I had ever been to be the man in her life.

With an agony of denial and twice that in desire to not have this end I felt myself beginning to get close. I slowed my thrusts.

"Cum for me, John. Don't stop." She urged me back to the pace I had maintained till now.

"You haven't yet," I panted.

"I don't do that easily, love." She smiled and brushing hair back from my face, placing it behind my ear. "For me it's like trying to find missing keys. I can hunt for them forever and not find them but then, when I stop trying, they're right there. Just where I had check for them ten times already and couldn't find. Easy to reach for as everything. Now please, cum for me."

I'm not sure I could have held back much longer anyway.

Now it was me that was vocal. I gave audible vent to the lust that was chipping away at my psyche like hammers and cried out. Wendy was watching my face, an unreadable expression on her face, but the smile of pleasure at seeing me cum was evident. Then she pulled me down on top of her. Holding me close despite the sweat, the heat. By my ear I heard her whisper words that I never thought to hear.

"I love you, John." There was sniffle. "Yes. Whatever comes by doing it, happens. Yes, I want you in my life. Please don't ever leave me ... like they did."

"Never."

We both held each other till the humid warmth of the room drove us apart. With us both, sex-sweat drenched,we got to our feet and went back out to the pool. And there, in those too warm waters, I got from her what I had suggested earlier. With her arms draped around my neck, our lips locked together, I made love to Wendy in the pool. And she to me.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Seeing a power truck turn the corner and pull up our street was a miracle I had begun to wonder if I would ever see. There was a cheer I think from the whole neighborhood. It was one similar to the one that had been given when a truck had pulled up the day before and handed out huge blue tarps to cover damaged roofs. And like when the Red Cross van had arrived to offer hot food, coffee and possibly more important news. That this power truck was from Texas told us how much effort was in motion to bring the people of this area back from the Stone Age we had been living in for the past week and a half.

Not that any on this street had reason to complain. Wendy had taken on the role of block leader and had all the neighbors in constant motion to improve the lives of us all. We all had clean clothes, thanks to a generator and a large water tank Calvin and I had fetched, with his boat trailer, from the yard of his former landscaping company. The building itself had been nothing rubble filled walls with no roof, but the storage garage had been intact. To my worries, about us being arrested for looting, he had waved them off telling me the place was now owned by his nephew.

Also everyone was well fed. The ladies, under Wendy's directions, had worked miracles to stretch food supplies for a week. Hell, after the roofs were tarp covered the street could almost pass for a ghost of its former self. If not for the city bus size piles of tree branches.

There was still no cell service, but I had driven twenty miles the day before to find a working phone and gotten the word out to my mom, and to Wendy's son, that we were still alive. Martin had after hearing the news that I had stayed and rode out the storm with her, thanked me absently, as if I had cut her grass or trimmed up hedges without him asking. He told me to tell her he was going to try and fly down in a week to help her fix the roof. The way he said it I got the impression he thought she was missing a few shingles and maybe had a loose gutter or two.

It took everything I had to not tell him off, right then and there, but I knew that moment was coming fast and would rather it not happen on a phone in a convenience store.

Watching the TXU Energy trucks boom lift up and a man in the square, white basket going up to hang new power lines, I hugged Wendy to me. She looked up at me and smiled. I chuckled and pointed to Calvin's wife Martha walking across the street to the power workers with tall glasses of iced tea. She had shown up before dinner last night with a backseat full of toilet paper and a trunk full of bags of ice. She had been hailed a hero by all of us. "John?"

"Yeah, Love."

"Will you do something for me?" I looked down to see her looking up at me. "I want to get moving on fixing the house as soon as we have power and water back. I heard they are doing insurance claims down at the Walmart parking lot. Can you take me there?" She looked past me to the garage. "On your bike."

I possibly could not have looked more shocked.

She gave a chuckle at the look. "I decided not to be afraid of it anymore. Ivan used up all the fear I will ever have from now on. What's a motorcycle when compared to a hurricane?"

I nodded understanding her completely. "Maybe we'll even get you a bike."

She laughed, rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You're never happy with what you have are you? You always want to take the next step."

"Always." Taking her left hand I brought her empty ring finger to my lips and kissed the place I was going to be placing a ring ... as soon as I could find a jewelry store with a roof ... and that could take a credit card. "Always, my love."

"Absolutely incorrigible," she said with a flirty smile. I leaned in to give her a kiss.

"Hey! Get a room you two," called Calvin from his front yard.

It was not me that flipped him off.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,120 Followers
1...345678