All Comments on 'Brown Sugar Addict'

by ILuvItBlack

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
goodlorigoodloriover 5 years ago
OMG

I was bouncing on my big plug and imagening I was Henri. great writing - more pleasssssse

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank You

This was such a hot story, l was so hard throughout it all. Such a loving connection between two men, so sexy.

IndyohioscgirlIndyohioscgirlover 5 years ago
Awesome Love Story!!

I loved this! They both were honest in what they wanted! No mind games

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bbc

Damn that was hot! I’ve always dreamed of meeting someone just like this to take my virgin ass and be my black daddy to make me his to have anytime he wants me, one of these days for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful!

So very much more meaningful with the human emotions providing the inspiration for two men (or two anybodies!) coming together so very intimately in bed and the impetus for them to keep ON coming (and cumming!) together through the glorious night and next morning! I love this story and the way you felt about your man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First 4 Me

I still remember the first black cock that was pushed into my man pussy. I'll never forget it

When it happened, it took my breath away. It was almost 8 inches long and thick. I got to feel a massive load being pumped into me. What made it so good is due to the fact I am only 5' 2 and skinny.

Kabba118Kabba118over 4 years ago
Yup, I'm a fan.

Yeah so I absentmindedly clicked on one of your stories that told me to start here, so I read this and holy shit I'm hooked! So yeah, I will be going through all your stories now, thank yoooooou! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the way it started!

You didn't beat around the bush. You told him what you wanted and one kiss proved you both wanted it.

One day my first kiss turned in to a 20+ year relationship, he was out and openly gay. If I had met him a few years earlier I can honestly say I wouldn't be on this site. I'm sure we would have married, we are still sexually active after 20+ years even though we live further apart now. We were together last week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILuvItBlack@ILuvItBlack
I am a white male, senior, learning from experience that "Black is Best". My stories, (unless I say otherwise), are not fiction. They are autobiographical accounts of my experiences with only the names changed. Sexually, I like most sex, especially intimate lovemaking, as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES