All Comments on 'Brown Sugar Happening'

by ILuvItBlack

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWover 5 years ago
loved it

I need to have someone like Marcus .. I am in transition to female and need to find a real stud that can make me cum like that .. my ass pussy needs training badly .. probably only getting that outside done to have a womanly clit, pussy lips and pee like a girl .. but will need my ass pussy broken in and made into my fuckable pussy, deep and wet and made to cum ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Boy, I do know how you feel. When I had my first back cock fuck me, I couldn’t get enough of it. His cock was a little over 10” and was the biggest and thickest I had ever had. He fucked me for about 2 hours. Even though I was sore, I loved it. We would get together 1 or 2 times a week.

After about 6 months, he began sharing me with a couple of his friends. They would fuck me all night taking turns and I loved it. Black cock is the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m a white male and my husband is black. I’m not his husband, I’m his wife and proud of it.

smoovyboismoovyboi6 months ago

I’m white senior love being sub love your well educated put together stories can’t get enough of them & love black on white subs mmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILuvItBlack@ILuvItBlack
I am a white male, senior, learning from experience that "Black is Best". My stories, (unless I say otherwise), are not fiction. They are autobiographical accounts of my experiences with only the names changed. Sexually, I like most sex, especially intimate lovemaking, as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES