Brown Sugar Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His strokes became different, he stroked longer, harder, and each time he hit bottom, he pushed a little more, putting him deep inside me. I could feel that he was close, and then I had a big orgasm too, shaking, and throwing my ass up at him, begging: "Fuck me baby, put that seed in me. Cum with me. Make me keep cumming. Oh my god this is good, shoot into me Kenny baby. You are so deep. Ohhhh Gaaaawwwwdddd. I am cummmminnnnggg."

I could feel his spurts as they made his cock pulsate, and it felt like he was cumming by the cupfuls. Nailing me to the mattress with his cock, he let his whole body down onto me, pressing his upper belly to my breasts and tender nipples. Still stiff, he nudged again, deep inside me and said: "Let this stuff drain into you baby. You are on the way to be my baby mama. Lay here on your back and let that seed flow deep. I will come back in and get you up."

He got out of the bed and my body began to let me know what a beating I had let it have. My hip sockets were sore from having my legs spread for Julius and Kenny, and I knew that I must be gaping wide open from all the cock that I had taken. Looking over at the bedside alarm clock I could see that it was after 5 pm. I had been fucking for most of 3 hours.

I fell asleep and woke to see Kenny beside the bed. I looked at the clock, and saw that I had slept for almost two hours. I smiled and held my arms up to him. He sat on the bed and leaned over and kissed me as he put his hand on my crotch, and shoved a finger into my hole. He said: "We are going to give you some fucking tonight. This afternoon, we tested your hole and got to know it. When we start now, we will keep cock in you all night long. We are going to leave you on your back so we can fill your pussy with jizz, and then let it all soak in. Baby, you are black cock hungry and we are going to give you so much that you will never want anything else again."

He called out to Marcus and Julius, asking them who would be next. Marcus said that he was ready, and as they came in he was taking a toke on a new joint. He hit it and passed it to Kenney who also took a good hit. Marcus got on the bed, put some lube on his cock, and Kenney bent over my face to give me a shotgun hit. I pulled it in and pulled his lips tight to mine and sucked another off the joint. He moved back as Marcus put his cock to my hole and pushed in. My ass pussy had swollen while I rested, and I was so tight.

I moaned: "Oh fuck, Marcus, go easy baby, please. I am sore."

He laughed and said: "You should be sore. We just broke you in. Now we are going to get the pussy that we want, and when we are done fixing you, we will be able to fuck you easy. Now tell my bros who is all up in you, and who's pussy I am fucking."

Still only able to moan, I said: "Marcus is fucking me. This is his pussy, I gave it to him. It is all his."

Stroking me hard he said: "Why did you give it to me? Why is it my pussy, bitch?"

"Baby, I have to be yours, you fuck me the deepest, the hardest, and you were the first to be all the way in me. You make me feel so good when you fuck me like this." I stammered, taking all he had to give.

As he fucked his way into me, Julius bent to my face again, giving me another shotgun, and as he did, he began to knead one of my tits.

This caused confusing feelings. I was liking the hard fucking that Marcus was doing, but at the same time, I was loving the gentle feeling from getting the shotgun hit and the kiss with him affectionately working on my breast. I wanted to have him make love to me again.

Pulling away from my lips, Julius moved off the bed and Kenny knelt on it and moved his cock to my lips. I put one hand between his legs, near his asshole and pulled him toward my mouth. He laid over me, propped up on his elbows, and began to work his cock into my mouth and throat. I relaxed my throat and he was able to stroke most of his big, bent, black snake into me.

While Marcus fucked me, I concentrated on sucking the monster cock that Julius had in my throat. He began moaning, feeling good as I worked on it, doing my best to give him my best. I felt so small with my face under his crotch, taking his cock nearly to the bottom. I began to knead his ball sack, feeling his balls as they swung back and forth.

I felt him tense, and knew that he would cum soon. I pushed back, hard, to get his cock out of my throat. He mistook what I was doing and pulled all the way out. I said: "In my mouth. Cum in my mouth, not in my throat. Give me your load, Kenny, please."

He put his cockhead back into my mouth and I jacked his shaft, making him release his load. He cum, and he cum, and he cum some more. I had never had that much in my mouth at once. I tasted it, I twirled it with my tongue, I swallowed, and then swallowed again. I had just sucked a giant's cock to completion, and did it while I was getting my ass pussy bored and stroked.

As Julius got off the bed, Marcus said: "God damn that was something. My bitch took all you had in the mouth. Now I am going to put another one in this pussy. Baby, you are gonna be full of cum when we finish with you.

He stroked deep into me, then began his way of jabbing hard every time he got to the bottom. I couldn't ignore this, and began another big orgasm, cumming hard, grabbing Marcus' back, clenching my fingers into his skin.

I wailed: "Gawd Baby! I am cumming. Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard. Cum in me, Marcus."

He began pounding deep, slapping my pelvis with his, and then groaned loud, saying: "Take this one. Take my load. I am putting it into you, bitch." and then slammed his cock deep, pushing hard against me, as he emptied his balls into my sloppy pussy.

As usual, he didn't lay on me. He just pulled it out, slapped my asshole, and got off the bed. He told Julius to put his cock to me and left the bedroom with Kenny.

With them gone Julius got between my legs, and pushed his cock against my hole as he bent to kiss my breasts. Kissing each one, he moved over me, pushing into me. I looked at him, and said: "Baby, your girl is getting used. I hope I can give myself to you."

He had his cock in me, and said: "Eddie, we're working on you tonight, so I can't just make love. I have to fuck you too, but after this, very soon, I want to spend a whole night with you. Just you and I, baby, and we will make love like we want to. Kenny and Marcus been working on the bottom of your hole. I am going to give you my best at the top of it.

With his cock all the way in me, he said: "Tighten your ass up, and try to hold me in. Don't relax your hole, just keep it tight. You will like this."

I clenched my ass, and he began to pull out. He had the smallest part of his cock in when I tightened up, and now was pulling the fattest part past my muscle. This was an intense feeling. I was being stretched. With his cock out, he pushed back in, and this time, he felt even thicker than he had the first time I took him.

He fucked me like this for several minutes, pulling all the way out with each stroke. Staying tensed up like this, feeling his thick cock, made my cock get hard. I was twisting my ass on the bed, having a feeling that I had not had before. My cock began to throb and I knew that I would have an ejaculation soon if we kept doing this.

I told Julius: "Baby, you are making me need to cum. My cock is going to erupt."

He pulled out of me and slid down in the bed and put his mouth at my cock, saying: "Give it to me. Let your ass rest and give me your load." and began to take my cock into his mouth. He sucked, chewed, moved his tongue, and then tightened his mouth and stroked my cock with his jaws.

It was more than I could take, and I began to cum. Finishing he moved up, over me, and put his cock back into me. He kissed me, passionately, and pushed his tongue into my mouth as he worked his cock all the way into my pussy. Keeping his lips glued to mine, he went back to pulling out with each stroke, and going back in as far as he could.

Breaking the kiss, he said: "Now, let's make love. Put your legs over mine, and we can get together. When I cum in you this time, it will be special."

Locking him to me with my legs, I held his face with my hands, keeping his lips to mine. We ground ourselves together, and I could feel his chest pressing mine. He forced his face to the side of my head, jammed his cock deep, and began to spurt, saying: "Eddie baby, I love you. I want to do this for a whole night. I want us to be able to enjoy our lovemaking, slow, not hard, not mean, just good lovemaking, I want you to be my wife for a night, very soon."

I whispered: "I love this too Julius. This is the best I have ever felt. I will fuck those guys, but with you it is all love. I didn't know it could be this sweet. I want to be your woman, your wife anytime that you and I can be together. Thank you for giving me this, and thank you for taking my load. I was hurting to cum but they didn't do it for me. Not the way that you did.

As we made love, I could feel that he was building to an orgasm. When it got close, his strokes became shorter, faster, and then he pushed deep and began to spurt. As he cum, I held him close with both my legs and my arms. Taking him deep seemed to be so right.

When his cock had finished spurting his love seed into me, he let his weight rest on me, and began kissing me all over my face. I told him: "This is just to good. I love taking black cock, even the way that Marcus and Kenny have fucked me, but you do it so different, so much sweeter. I am going to remember you and what you give me, and I will be wanting you always."

Marcus came into the bedroom just as Julius was leaving and told me to come out the living room. As we walked, he said: "Keep that stuff inside you. Don't let it leak out. Take a break, but sit on a towel in case your ass can't keep it in."

Kenny had a new joint in his hand, and fired it up. After he took a toke, he passed it to me. I took a toke, and turned it around to shotgun Julius. He smacked his lips against mine as I pushed some smoke to him. When I had given him a good hit, I gave the joint to Marcus who hit it pretty good too. I was glad that these guys weren't loading up on whiskey or doing meth. I could deal with pot and pot smokers, but I don't care for drunks or druggies.

Kenny spoke first, saying: "Bitch, get up on the sofa on your knees. I want to take it from behind like Marcus did."

I got in position, and noticed that as he pushed to me, that he didn't use any new lube, but that he had no trouble getting into me. With all the lube we had used so far, and the several loads that I had up in me, I had to be well greased. As that big, bent cock of his made its way into my man pussy, I could feel the head rubbing one side of my chute. I thought I would love to hear a white girl describe being fucked by him with his well shaped, bent cock.

The straight cocks that I had taken had worked me over, but this one was a whole new experience. That it was on this six foot, nine inch giant made it even sexier. As he fucked me, I could picture a white girl, taking it anally for her first time anal. She would have been screaming, first that it was too much, and later that she needed more of it. This cock could tame a hole, and do it right.

As Kenny fucked me, Marcus and Julius were watching, and both had their cocks in their hands. Marcus said: "Bro, let me know when you are gonna dump your load up in his ass so I can be ready to plug the hole. We are gonna keep this bitch fucked tonight. When he leaves here he will need to stick a beer can up his ass to keep the wind out."

Kenny fucked me long and hard, bringing me to several mind blowing orgasms, until with one, he felt it and let his load go too. Holding my hips, he grunted and said: "Take it baby, take this seed in that man pussy. We are going to fill that hole for you."

When I had got to the house, earlier, and saw the 3 of them, I knew that I would be getting fucked by all of them. I didn't know that it would be this many times by each of them. I was being fucked senseless, unable to think about anything but the black cocks around me and in me, and the differences of the black guys that were wearing those big cocks. I had entertained thoughts of a black cock gang bang, but they were nothing like what I was getting today and tonight. Julius had stretched my hole wide, Marcus had slammed his cock into me, bruising the insides, and then Kenny had put me through a black breeding. While each were different, each were memorable in themselves.

As Kenny finished and pulled out, Marcus shoved his cock into me. His long, thick, but straight, cock felt different than Kenny's bent cock, but he still filled my hole, and gave me the ride that I needed.

I was getting fucked like never before and wasn't minding it at all now. I was liking what Marcus was putting to me. I said: "Marcus baby, fuck me. Use your pussy. Take it all, baby. Just use what you want. I am yours."

As I said that, he began slapping my ass cheeks with his strokes, and I said: "God yes, take it baby. You are my man. You know how to take care of me. Do it baby, heat me up."

With each guy having cum several times, they were able to last a long time now. Marcus fucked me for nearly an hour as the other two watched for awhile, turned on the TV and found a recorded basketball game, leaving him to work me over. I had stopped counting the times he made me orgasm, and every time that I did, I felt a little weaker, a little more convinced that I would always love black men.

One of my orgasms began deep inside me, and I couldn't control the shaking that it was causing. I rolled my ass, and pushed onto Marcus' cock, making him fuck me harder, and then he was cumming with me. He grunted, he pushed his cock to the bottom, and as it erupted in me, I could feel the spurts traveling through his cock.

Finishing in me, Marcus, told Julius to let me rest for awhile, and then he could have me again. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 3 AM. I had been fucking for at least 8 of the past 11 hours, and I was worn out.

I told Marcus: "Baby, I have to go to the bathroom. I am going to make a mess if I don't. Please?"

He told me to go, so I went into the hall bath, sat on the toilet and just let my hole drain. I could feel the cum flowing out of me, and when it seemed to have stopped, I raised up and looked and could see a lot floating in the water. I set back down, and as I pissed, I could feel more leaking out of my ass. Finishing, I found a clean washcloth and wet it, cleaning myself up.

I went into the living room, and Marcus said: Kenny is in the back bedroom sleeping, and I am going to bed. You take Julius into the guest bedroom and take care of him.

Alone with Julius in the guest bedroom, I kissed him and asked: "Baby, what can I do for you. I gave them all the ass they wanted, but you can have whatever you want. I have been through a lot, and really need a hug."

He said: "We will do what we feel like doing. Come to me, girl and let me hold you tight. Do you have your phone in your shorts?"

As we hugged, I pecked him on the lips and said that I did have my phone.

He gave me his number and I put it into my phone, as he said: "When you get home, you call me. That will put your number into my phone. We are going to enjoy being together."

Once In the bed, with the sheet over us, I pulled him on top of me, and lifted his cock onto my pelvis, and put my cock across his. With my other hand, I pressed his back, bringing him down onto me. My legs were splayed wide, and I put my ankles over his thighs, and we began to move.

He asked: "Where did you learn this? I like it. I can feel you, and we are moving together good, without busting you in half. If we did this when neither of us had busted a nut, we would be cumming on your belly."

I told him that this was how I used to make out with virgins in high school, but also did it with women as we got to know each others moves. I then said: "Julius, baby, I have wanted to be feminine under a black man, and you have been alright with it. Is it alright that I want to feel like I am a woman when you are on me, in me, taking me to the moon like you do?"

He said: "Baby, I like to fuck both men and women. But with most men it is just a way to bust a nut. Yesterday, when I first saw you, I could tell that you wanted to be feminine. Then, when we were making out, and you talked your girl talk, I began to enjoy it. When you and I are in the bed, you are my woman. I don't want to own you like Marcus does, but when we close the door, you are all mine, and all woman. We are going to be alright together, baby."

With my legs over his, and my arms around his chest, I held him tight to me as we moved. I could feel that his thick cock was stiffening, and that mine was responding too.

I whispered: "Push it to me, Julius. I can feel your hardness. Give me your weight. You are so strong, so built. I love your body on mine. You are making me feel good. Let my ass rest a little, then when it is swollen, I will take you deep inside me. Just push on me now. This feels so good."

I knew that I was supposed to get an all night fucking, but I was getting tired, and so was Julius. I said: "Baby, we need to get some sleep. If I turn on my side, and you put your cock in me, we can fall asleep. If you wake up wanting to fuck me, just go ahead."

He saw the tube of lube that was on the night stand, and put some on the head of his cock, rolled to my back side and pushed it into me. My swollen ass made it feel even bigger than it had with the first time I took him. Reaching behind myself, over his side, I pulled him toward my ass, pushing him deeper. He did some short strokes and got it all the way in again. Leaving it there, he felt my tits as we let ourselves fall asleep.

I woke just as the night was ending, and felt a strange fullness to my ass, then remembered who I was in bed with. Julius' cock had stayed in me, held tight by my swollen passage. His arm was still over my chest, and he was breathing softly near my neck.

I shifted my hips just slightly to see if I could better feel his cock. I wasn't trying to wake him, but loved the idea of waking with my lover's cock still inside me. Not many white women get to feel that from their husband's five inch cocks. I leaned away from him, just a little and could feel that I was holding his cock in me.

I felt him stir, and then felt his cock twitch just a little. Laying still, I could feel him begin to try to work his cock. I pushed back against him, and said: "Good morning, baby. Don't play around, please my pussy with that cock."

He tried to pull back gently, but I was holding him to firmly. He said: "Let it loose, and I will give it to you."

I said: "I am not squeezing it. My pussy is swollen and has a grip on it. Fuck me, I want to feel you fuck me. Please give it to me, baby. Just letting it lay there is torture."

He put his hand on my hip, and then pulled back and pushed in, and got some of the lube moved, and made my pussy open up to his sweet cock. His strokes became more pleasant as my ass adjusted to his fucking. I had never felt this full, and it was all because of how badly the guys had beat my pussy when they fucked me so hard for so many times.

Julius moved around, so that I rolled to my back with my knees raised, and he had his legs and hips under them as he fucked me while laying on his side. He was able to feel me up, as he fucked, and had me cumming in no time.

Feeling me cumming, he pushed harder, and began to cum with me. He held his thick cock in me, letting it spurt its seed deep into my insides.

Finishing, we lay there, tired, but pleasantly fucked with some good morning sex.

We got up and took a shower, washing off the night's sex. In the shower, I just wanted to hold, feel and look Julius over. He pulled me to him, turned me around and put my back tight against his chest. He cupped my breasts in his hand, and massaged them, making me push my ass against his cock. We danced like that, under the shower spray, for minutes.