Brown Sugar Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning me to face him, Julius said: "Baby, I love feeling your tits. And want to do it again soon."

Putting some body wash on a cloth, I asked him: "How far away do you live? What is your work schedule? Will we be able to see each other soon?"

He smiled and said: "I only live thirty miles from here. I work a ten hour shift Tuesday through Friday, and have a three day weekend. We can get together often. I want to make out with you."

I offered: "Am I pushing you to invite you to spend tonight and some of tomorrow with me? Being retired, I have a pretty open schedule and would love to be with you as soon as you are ready for me."

He said that he would love to, but that they had plans for today and early evening, but that he would call me, probably around nine PM. Washing him off, I described how to drive to my place, and he knew that area and said that he could find it.

Finishing the shower, we dried off and went into the bedroom to dress. When we went into the living room, Kenny was up and sitting on the sofa, watching TV. He looked good, sitting there in his boxers.

He smiled and said: "Good morning, bitch. Is that ass sore this morning?"

I told him that I was swollen but didn't feel a lot of pain. He surprised me by asking: "Do you want to sit over here and let me feel those titties? I want to see how they feel."

I started to sit beside him, but he said: "Straddle me, on your knees then sit on my lap. I want those puppies up close to my face. But first take off those shorts. You won't be able to feel my slab if you don't."

As I took off my shorts, I looked at Julius, with pleading eyes. He threw a kiss to me, and let me know that he understood.

Straddling Kenny, I lowered my ass to his lap, and felt his hard cock. He took my tits in his hand and squeezed, bringing one to his lips. He sucked the nipple in, then began to chew it. That made me move, sliding around on his crotch, and feeling his cock. I put both hands around his head and held him to me and started sliding my ass back and forth on his cock. He had me. I couldn't resist this, loving the feeling of having my nipple sucked and chewed, while he pinched and rolled the other one, and knowing that I was on a magnificent cock with just two thin layers of cloth between my ass and it.

He pushed my chest back and said: "You are wanting to feel my morning wood. Let's move those panties off your hole. Julius, get me some lube so I can get into this white ass again."

Julius went into the bedroom for the lube, and I leaned to Kenny's ear and whispered: "Breed me again, baby. Fuck me and breed me with your black seed."

Taking the lube from Julius, He opened his boxers, and pulled his cock through the slit, then put some lube on it, massaging it from end to end. I was up on my knees, and when he pulled my panties aside, I lowered myself to his cock, and let it slide into me. Dropping my face to his shoulder, I said: "Oh fuck, this is big. Take me Kenny. Do me.

With him well inside me, I began to fuck my ass up and down on his cock. As we got into a rhythm, Julius went into the bathroom, and Kenny and I fucked. He helped me to raise up, then pulled my hip down onto him. I was taking him deep, and loving it.

Being alone, I said: "Baby, can you lay me down and really breed me? I want to feel your strength. I want you to pound me. Please?"

He rocked forward, picking me up, still impaled on his cock, and turned, laying me on my back on the sofa with him over me, still fucking me. I had my legs as high as I could get them, spread wide. My panties were rubbing his cock and he pulled back and just tore the crotch in two, opening my ass to his fucking.

Giving me pile driving strokes, he didn't need long to make me cum. My moving also made him cum. I stammered, saying: "Breed me. Breed me. Breed me and fill my pussy with black seed. Oh my god, this is so good."

Just as we finished, Julius came out of the bathroom. I got off Kenny, and knew that I needed to sit on the toilet or that I would have cum running down my legs. I went into the bathroom, and as I sat, I noticed my panties around my waist, destroyed. I let his cum leak out of me, took off my panties and tossed them in the waste can, and cleaned my self up.

In the living room, I told Kenny and Julius that I had to go soon so be able to feed my dogs, but that I needed to tell Marcus that I was leaving.

I went into his bedroom, and leaned over his bed, kissing him on his ear while he slept. As he stirred, I asked: "Good morning, do you need me to get in bed with you before I go home to feed my dogs, baby?"

He grumbled and said: "No, I need more sleep. Go on home and I will call you in a few days. Tell Kenny and Julius to go to the Waffle House and get their breakfast.

As I turned to go, he reached across the bed and grabbed my hand and said: "Bitch, did we show you that you want that black cock? Did you like it? Whose Black Cock Slut are you?"

I replied, meekly: "Yours baby. I am yours."

Still holding my wrist, he asked: "My what? Tell me what we turned you into here. What did we make you?"

Quietly, I said: "Marcus, I am your black cock slut. You and your friends made me know that I am your black cock slut. I want you to come fuck me soon."

Releasing my wrist, he told me to get on home, and he would be calling me.

Back in the living room, I said goodby to Kenny, and with my eyes, called Julius to me as I turned to the door. He walked me to the door, kissed me, and said he would call later.

This had been another memorable date for me. Driving home, I thought of Marcus making me tell him that I was now a black cock slut, and somehow, I was alright with that.