Brown Sugar Ravaging Ch. 02

Story Info
As Marcus puts black cock into Sherry, I meet Ty.
6.2k words
4.13
19.6k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty had messaged that he was in the driveway. I wanted to meet him, to see this stud that Marcus had described as being hung and knowing how to use his cock well.

I went to the front door to welcome Ty, realizing just as I grabbed the knob that I was naked. Oh well, I wanted to get us naked, so half the job was done. I opened the door, and took his double take with a whirl around to show all of my body. Stopping in front of him, he was a giant, at least 6 ft 9 inches tall. And those lips! I had thought that they looked good in the pictures, but here in front of me, they were beautiful.

I was in awe of his looks. Fully into his fifties, with just the right amount of white hair in with the black, very fit, and very studly.

I said: "Wow, Ty, you are all and more than I could see from your photos. I want to get some of those clothes off you. Marcus is working on my houseguest, showing her what I already know. But first, I have to kiss those lips. Bring it, baby."

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close, and up, to take his kiss. And what a kiss! He nailed his lips to mine, shoved his tongue into my throat, and owned my mouth. Kissing me hard for quite a while did more for me than the average "first kiss". Was it because I knew that we were together to fuck, and further, that in this case I was Mandingo Property, and would be expected to give my best. I wanted this man to lay me down. I wanted to be under him, supporting his weight with my body.

In the living room, I pointed to the guest bedroom, and led him down there. As we passed my bedroom, we could hear Sherri wailing, as Marcus pounded her ass. We stopped at the doorway and watched as she got fucked. Marcus had turned her over and was pushing her down, into the mattress as he fucked her hard. I knew how she felt, taking that beautiful cock, and knew that she would be getting much more of it.

I took Ty by the hand to lead him to the other bed. As I did, I felt his big gold ring and lifted his hand to look at it. It was a casting of the same mark that I was wearing. I took it to my mouth and kissed it, looking at Ty as I did.

In the bedroom, he told me to turn around and bend over the bed. When I did, he looked my ass over, and finding my mark, he slapped it, saying: "Baby, I am going to see if you earned this. I want to sink my snake into some Mandingo approved ass. My man says that your hole can take what I have to give, and that you will be moving your ass while I get the job done. He also said that when you are in the bed, you turn into a cock craved bitch, wanting to give it up to your man, getting your own orgasms while you are fucked."

I raised up and turned to him, kissing him again, hard, and pulling his hand to one of my nipples. As he squeezed my nipple and tit, I began undressing him. I unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it just hanging on him, then I opened his belt and slacks, letting them slide down his long legs. Wearing men's bikini briefs, his package was clearly defined, and it looked threatening. I put a hand into the waistband, but Ty pulled me back.

He said: "Just lay back and let me love on you. We will do it when we need to, but I want to see what I am getting tonight. Give this Mandingo your body baby. Put that tit in my mouth, I have got to have that big nipple. Am I going to get a good ride?"

I pulled him down, on top of me, putting his nipple at my lips. I said: "Baby, I love what my nipples do for me. I want to give you what I love to get, what I will give you when you are deep inside me. I want you baby. I need your Mandingo body on mine, like this. Get it, take what you need and give me your brown sugar. I have never had my mouth on lips as nice as yours."

He pushed himself down, bringing his face to mine, where he kissed me again, letting his lips lay out, sucking mine inside his, letting him nibble on my lips while he was kissing my mouth. And then he was pushing his tongue into my mouth, going deep, seeking my throat. I sucked on it, feeling him getting out of his underwear.

Ty broke the kiss, raised off me and asked for the lube. I got it from the night stand and handed it to him. He leaned in to kiss me, and began putting some on my ass, around my hole, and then with the tube tight against my ass, he pushed it inside and squirted more. Taking it out of my ass, he put some on his, and laid the tube on the bed.

Leaning to me, he said: "Baby I am big. Thicker than you have had, and I know how to do this. I have got to have your ass, and I will give you what you only dreamed about. This is your Mandingo cock for tonight, baby."

He pushed in, I screamed, he muffled me with his lips, pressing them to me, kissing, moving on mine, but keeping my screams from happening again. Ty was in me. Deep in me, pressing against the bottom of my ass pussy. I expected that, but I didn't expect the way that he spread my sphincter as he pushed through. I could tell that the base of his cock was much smaller than the body of it. And now I was impaled on yet another Mandingo Cock.

Gathering himself to begin to fuck me, Ty said: "Baby, your ass is tight. It was tight when I went into you, but it is still tight. I want to stroll around in there to see just how you are made."

As he pulled back a little, I could feel the pressure against the back side of my sphincter, holding him into me. When he pushed in, to the bottom, and pulled back again, I began cumming. Holding his cock so tight, was driving me nuts. I was cumming harder than I ever had, wondering just what this cock must look like, having a larger body than the base. He stroked me like this for a few minutes, torturing me with the size of his knob against my little sphincter, just using the bottom of my ass, deep inside.

Ty leaned down, pushing my knees against my chest and said: "Honey, you are getting used to me. Now we can begin to fuck. This is going to be intense but I will try not to cum too soon. I am going to get some of you now. Give it up to your Mandingo Stud."

Lowering himself into me, until he was at the bottom of my ass, he pulled back, not stopping as he had been doing, but pulling himself through my tightly clenched, swollen sphincter, and out of my ass. My screams were muffled again by his lips on mine, and he pushed back in again, going to the bottom.

After a half dozen strokes like that, from all the way out to the bottom and back out again, he said: "Baby, I am taking this. This first one isn't about you. It is my gift from my brothers here in town. And I think that they have given me a good one. This ass is good, baby."

He began to power fuck me, not fast, but very deliberate, deep, hard thrusts that had me cumming again. I had to see his cock. I needed to know what it was shaped like to do this to me. But for now, it was stroking deep into me and I was moving like my ass was giving him a head job, Pushing as he came down, filling my ass with his cock, and pulling away as he came back giving the longest stroke possible, all while rolling my hips, trying to touch all of his cock at once with my ass.

After several minutes of hard fucking, Ty said: "I am liking this ass a lot, and I will have to tell the brothers that they did a great job of welcoming me to town for the week."

He leaned through my knees and kissed me as he continued: "Now, it is me and you Eddie. I want to give this just to you. I am about to get my nut, but I want to give you something personal."

Again, letting himself fully into me, he gathered his knees and pulled back, all the way out of me, and immediately, came back inside of me, pushing a huge air ball ahead of his cock that began to leak around it, and I was queefing. He slammed me a half dozen times and then buried in me.

I could feel that he was nearly cumming, and pushed myself up, onto him even harder. He jammed himself deep into me, roared, and began to cum. He was so deep that he was breeding me. His seed was seeking an egg that wasn't there. Knowing the Mandingos, I knew what was coming next.

Ty looked at me and said: "Bitch, I tapped the best parts of that ass. I am claiming it as mine, at least until I leave. I want some more of this ass. Are you ready for me to pull this cock out? I know that you want to play with it, and see what has been fucking you."

I looked into his eyes and said: "Ty, baby, I will be yours while you are here. I do want to see this, and to feel of it, but not yet. Please fuck me some more. And let me lay my legs out so you can lay your body on mine. I want to make love to you, baby. Oh Gawd yes, stroke me like this. I am yours, I love this, do me."

He hadn't softened at all, (what I love most about black men), and began again. As he pulled back, he would have stopped without hitting my sphincter, but I wanted to feel it all, so I would drop a little more, pulling him against it, making me cum again, (did I ever really stop cumming?).

We were rolling with each other, and I was so fucked. I was in love with this fucking.

I was absolutely owned by him, ready to give anything, to take anything that he would give me.

I moaned: "Baby, we have to tell Marcus, but before we do, I want you to give me more of what you gave me earlier. I want you to pound me hard. Please, with me laying on my stomach, I want you to fuck me like that. Please honey?"

He didn't say a word; just pulled out, turned me over, kicked my knees aside, and buried his cock again. This time he was able to make the full stroke from outside my ass, through it to the bottom, and back out again much easier. He stroked me like that, with me cumming like crazy, until he began to cum.

I felt him tense up, and said: "Breed my hole baby. Make it just right for my Ty man."

This time when he finished, I didn't stop him from pulling out of me. As he did, I turned to my side to see what had been fucking me. His cock was shaped very different than anything I had ever seen. I reached back to my ass and it felt like I had very soft, full, pussy lips because of the swelling that he had caused at my ass hole.

I reached for, and took his cock in my hand. It was so thick from just behind the head, for 4 inches along the body then tapered in to become the same as the average black cock base. But that lump, OMG, it was huge, not totally round, but oval, with some "ribbed" feeling to it. It was all of eleven inches, nearly twelve, I thought, but that thickness. OMG!

Smiling at him, he knew that I liked what I saw. He said: "How did I get that? In my later years, I have to say that I love it. As a child, right after I got it caught on a bunk bed slat and hung upside down for over an hour, I didn't think much of what was being done to me, but if I would be able to keep my cock. My mom found me when she came into the bedroom to gather our dirty clothes The TV had been loud, and no one heard my hollering. Ever since then, because of blood vessel damage, it fills up like that. What was it like to you? Did it do you good?"

I answered: "Baby, I felt like I was being ripped open, but at the same time time, I didn't give a damn. I was loving it from the first stroke. Once I was able to put the pain aside, I really got into it. I want it again. I want as much of you as you will give me. Welcome to the chapter, and I thank you for taking me on. I was in love with you the first time those lips touched me. I know this isn't forever, but baby, you will take a piece of my heart with you when you leave."

He got off the bed and reached a hand for me. I held to him and pulled myself to my feet. He walked me into my bedroom where Marcus and Sherri were fucking. As we walked to the bed I could see that Marcus was deep into her pussy.

Sherri smiled up at me and said: "Thank you Eddie. This is heavenly. We are letting my ass rest so we can use it again later. I heard you scream, and begin to cum. I was cumming right along with you. And, OMG, look at the size of that thing. Baby, you took that? And look at you, your cock is hard too."

I looked at Marcus as Ty began telling him about how well I took his fucking. Looking back at me, Marcus said: "Did you do him right? Did you give him all you had? Did you treat him like one of my brothers?"

Nearly sobbing, I said: "Marcus, baby, I gave him all of me. Honey, he claimed me for as long as he is here, and I agreed because he is a brother and because no one has ever fucked me like Ty."

Marcus laughed and said: "Good, because I am claiming this little white girl for as long as she is here. We're all going to get together, but for now, just go off and give my brother the time that he wants. This girl has lots of wants, and I am going to fix her up."

I stepped into the living room and picked up a bowl and filled it, and turned to Ty. I took him close to me, and said: "Baby, let's take a drink to the bed and just lay there and recover. I want to be close to you."

He and I each grabbed a non-alcohol beer, opened them and headed back to bed. As we passed my bedroom, Marcus was on his back and Sherri was on him, with his cock deep in her pussy. Her ass was so inviting.

I stepped into the room and said: "I want that ass. Sherri, you have got to try this. I picked up the lube and put some on my hard cock. Kneeling behind her, straddling Marcus' legs, I pushed into her ass. As I sank inside her, I could feel Marcus' moves in her pussy. Having been taken to the limit so many times in the past few hours, it didn't take much to have me tensing up to cum. Sherri felt it, and pushed back on to my cock, impaling herself on Marcus' big cock. I spurted my load into her ass, pulling back some so it would be closer to leaking out of her.

I said: "Damn! That was fine. Maybe next time when I get in you, Ty will get in me. That would be some great fucking. Take it easy on her Marcus, I want to be with her for a couple of hours tonight."

Ty and I got into bed again, and lay facing each other. He put his big hands on my growing breasts and kissed each big nipple. He said: "I like these. How did you do this?"

I told him: "Long ago an ex-wife showed me that my nipples were as sensitive as hers. Then she began to eat at them as we fucked. After she and I parted, each that followed got the same answer and used them too. I think that most women can see the erotic side of touching a partner's nipple to enhance the experience. And the breasts? Well I am taking a medication for a problem, and the drug has the side effect of occasionally causing mammary growth in males. I don't mind, and even like feeling myself up. The drug is working and for that I will accept these, but thank you for liking them. In my femme feeling, (when I feel best), knowing that my breasts are attractive means a lot to me, and helps to arouse me."

We lit the bowl and did a couple of tokes of weed, and he pulled me into his arms, saying: "Baby, I am going in again. I want some more of that fine ass of yours. Spread those legs and turn that hole up to me."

He put lube on his cock, and pushed a finger into my ass, checking on what I had in there. He put his cock at the opening, and pushed deep inside me again. It was no easier this time than the first, and I screamed again.

I moaned: "Damn baby, that fucking hurt. Is it going to be like this every time? I want you to fuck me, but getting it in there is a bitch. Fuck me baby. Take it and feel what you need to feel. You have fucked my insides up, and your thick cock is the only one that I will want. Just fuck me. I don't care if it hurts. I want you to pound me with it. You claimed me baby, now you can use it like you want to."

He began to stroke me, keeping his cock deep, pulling back only until my ring stopped him. When he pushed in, he went until his pelvis crashed into my nutsack. With him deep inside me, I was limited on how much I could move, but I twisted, I rolled my ass, I pushed to his cock and I gave him my pussy as good as I could. I was cumming, feeling like I might faint over the hard ride that we were taking.

I had adjusted and wanted more. I wanted him to pull that lump through my sphincter, and fuck me with it. I moaned to him: "Baby, I am ready. You can fuck me now. Take my ass. Own it. Fuck me hard, baby. It is yours, crash it, baby. Fuck me Ty."

He lifted off my legs, letting me slide them to his side, and planting my feet on the bed, I pushed up as he pulled back. I then dropped my ass away from his cock, moaning loudly as he pulled that thick thing out of my ass pussy. He slammed it back in, pushing past my ring, getting more movement from me.

He looked at me, smiled and said: "Baby, we are ready for a good fuck now. I am not trying to nut. I am going to give you all the fucking that you should have. Every time I push this into you, I want you to think about me. You know that you are mine, and I am going to seal that up. You are going to get fucked until you pass out. This is about you giving me the fucking that I want while you learn what it means to be Mandingo Ass. You belong to us, and we will have you take care of us just like you will take care of me tonight. Now we are going to fuck."

He pulled back and slammed into me, pushing the breath out of me, and got into a regular move that had him hitting me from top to bottom. I was his.

I was beside myself with passion, being made to take care of his needs was hardly a chore. I love black men, mostly because of their stamina in bed. But I also loved them because they try so hard to be the best at what they are doing. And I loved Ty because he was giving me black cock like I needed it. He was fucking me hard. He was just giving himself a good hard fuck, using my body to do it. I was giving him the best ride that I could, wanting to please my man.

As Ty fucked me, he was making me cum hard. I was sobbing for him to fuck me. I moaned: "Baby, fuck me. This is good. I love this baby. Take it. Tear me inside out. I am yours."

We fucked, and we fucked, and we fucked, and then I felt Ty getting ready to cum again. I had lost track of when I was, or was not, cumming myself. Now all I wanted to do was to give my man the best I could. I wanted his hard cock pushing, stretching, owning my ass pussy. I was living for Black Cock and this one was a major weapon.

As Ty began to cum, I could tell that he wouldn't be stopping now. He was staying hard, and still pushing his hard cock into me and pulling back.

I didn't feel like I was really participating. I was just laying there, a hole for him to fill with his thick cock. I was his to use, taking each stroke that he pushed to me, hoping that he would get the satisfaction that he wanted. Every time his thick cock came past my sphincter, I could feel it, and each time, it was as intense as the first time he pushed it into me. I was his, not his partner, not even his lover, I was just his. His to fuck, his to use, his to pound to a pulp with his outrageously shaped cock.

As we continued to fuck, I could occasionally hear Sherri and Marcus as they fucked. I hadn't heard any complaints from her, and knew now that she was pleased that I had set her up with Marcus as her first black lover. I knew that he would feel her out, finding just how much sex she wanted, and how she wanted it.

Ty had changed from his steady pounding stroke to switching off to giving me some deep but short strokes, not pulling way back, and then pulling his thickness into my Sphincter, and holding it there, keeping me spread wide open.

On one stroke, he pulled completely out of me, and said: "On your knees, I am going to put this to you like you need it. When I get it to the bottom, I will let you get hold of it, and see if you can keep me inside. When we get there we will be fucking like you haven't had it."

He gripped my shoulders, shuffled closer to my hole, and then just stabbed his cock into me. Getting all the way in, Ty just worked back and forth a short way. While he fucked me like this, my sphincter was trying to return to a near normal size. Keeping his short stroke moving, he reached for my breasts. Feeling them up, rolling my nipples between his thumbs and fingers, he had me moaning in pleasure, cumming once again from his loving. Keeping his cock deep in me, I didn't feel the intense thickness of it as much as when he was pulling and pushing it through my love muscle.

12