Brown Sugar Ravaging Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my man inside me, making love to the very bottom of my hole, giving me pleasure that was more sweet than intense, more thorough than radical. He was quietly bonding me to him, making him and I into a lovers' unit. I would take anything he would offer me. No sex, with man or woman, of any kind was as complete as this. He had totally taken me over. He owned me, and was going to use me to the limit.

He fucked me like that for over 10 minutes, and then whispered to me: "Baby, I have got you ready. Now I am going to show you that I have claimed you. That you really are connected to me. Stay still while I make the move, and take what I need from you."

Saying that, he turned, lifting a leg over me, until we were butt to butt, just like hung up dogs. His cock was still in me, and he was pulling it against my sphincter, giving me the most intense feeling ever that led to an orgasm that was more than anything I had felt. I was stuck to him, with my ass pussy clutching at his thick cock. He had "knotted" me, and he totally owned me. He pulled away and my ass followed him.

I pushed my ass to Ty's, and we were stroking with the full concentration on my tight sphincter and his huge lump on his cock.

He heard me moaning, and said: "This is where it got real, isn't it? This is where you truly knew that you are now my bitch. You know that your pussy is mine, and that I will do anything I want with it, knowing that you want to please your man. Now, let's fuck. Get the best you have had now. Ride my lumpy cock, bitch. I am going to tear your hole up, and jump back in for more. I am going to fuck you and you are going to give me what I need, and then I think I should go fuck that little white girl that you brought to us."

He kept pulling away, making me push to him to ease the pressure. This put us into a rhythm that was pleasing both of us. It was tearing my ass apart, just as having his cock turned around behind him was giving him a physical discomfort too. We were fucking at our limit, giving as much of ourselves as we could. And he had impaled himself in me, unable to pull his hard lump past my tightened asshole. I was cumming so hard that I was silent, but slowly losing my breath, nearly unconscious.

I whimpered: "Baby, you are awesome. No one ever took as much as you have. And now, you have taken my body as well as my feelings. I am attached to you, and I can't make myself let go. I need you to cum in me. Breed me baby, please. Fill me with your black seed again and let yourself get smaller for a few minutes, please. "

He pushed back to me and said: "No baby, not yet. I am keeping my cock in you for awhile longer. You love it there, and I love it there. You just keep moving that pussy on it. Give me that good ride, bitch. You are my Mandingo slut. Give me that good pussy."

He had me. I began moving, moaning to him: "Damn baby, how much more can I take? I have never been fucked like this. You are taking it out of me. I can't stop cumming. Gawwdddd, baaabeeeee, I can't take it. Please. I am yours, take what you need. Just kill me with that cock."

He fucked me, moving in tempo to my moves, and then said: "Baby, I need to be laying on you when I give you this next one. When I pull it out, turn over and take me."

As he pulled back, pulling his thick cock through my asshole, I wailed: "Nooooo, don't take it away."

Flopping onto my back, I spread my legs and drew my knees up, raising up to meet his thick cock. Instinctively, I dropped into the mattress, but then pushed myself onto his cock, taking him into me. I put my lower legs over his, working them up, onto his butt, kicking him with my heels with each stroke. I was being ridden to insanity. I was crazy about his cock and his style of fucking. When he would work on my love muscle with his lumpy cock, I was not his partner, not to me or to him. I was a hole for him to work his cock in. That he satisfied me as he did this, let me take it this way. I was his, and I loved being his, doing whatever he needed done.

We fucked like this, with him kissing me deep, working my mouth with his tongue, moaning as I cum, until he tensed, and I opened wider so that he could get deeper in me with his seed.

He had me so well that I lay there and sobbed to him: "Baby, push it into me. Get your cum deep inside me so I can feel you for longer."

He pushed his face away from mine and said: "Bitch, this is how it is. This is the cock that you will think about every time you spread your legs. No other cock will take you where this one is taking you. You will fuck my Mandingo brothers, and you will love it, but you will think of this cock every time you put the black snake into your hole. You are mine. You are going to go back to Marcus' bed but when you do, you will tell him that my cock is the one that has done you best. Tell him that I claimed you, and that I ain't backing off of it. Now this is what you need."

He pushed my knees to my chest, leaned on my legs and began to fuck me hard again. He was mashing my sphincter with each stroke, and making my asshole roll in and out with each stroke. And then he started to cum. The assault on the bottom of my hole was hell. I knew now that he hadn't really been all the way into me before now. He was hitting a major bend in my passage, and now filling it with his black seed. I wished for a moment that I had been a fertile female, being bred by him. I gripped his arms tightly in my hands and then I lost all muscle control as I cum so hard that I lost consciousness.

I came to, feeling him putting more lube around my ass and on his cock. He pulled it through my hole to lube the tip end, then pushed back in, making me jump.

I looked up at him and pleaded: "There isn't more is there? I am totally fucked. Please, you have taken all I have, honey."

He laughed aloud and said: "Just let yourself go to sleep then. I will fuck you while you sleep and rest up. Your pussy is going to get my full workout. We want you to know what it is to be Mandingo Ass. We need our pussy different than those white guys want it. We want our pussy knowing who she is. Knowing that she is here because she loves Mandingo cocks more than anything else. Knowing that she will be fucked senseless, and still ask for more. I will keep fucking while you rest."

He started to fuck me, knowing how sensitive his lumpy cock had made my love muscle, using it with each stroke. I couldn't go to sleep if I wanted to. He had my insides so excited, so enjoying the massage by his cock, that I had to move to match his moves, putting him in just the right places inside me. I stretched my arms around us, to pull on his ass cheeks, making him give me more, no matter that I felt totally fucked, worn out, in need of a shower and a rest.

He grinned and said: "You've had enough? You don't want any more of this cock? You want me to take it out and let you rest? Just say it. Ask me to pull this out of you, and I will do it for you."

Totally beaten, I moaned to him: "Baby, I can't ask you to do that. I need so much more of you, but my body is so worn out. I want to give you everything. Damn you. You have made me yours forever. Ty, you are fucking me more than I could have dreamed about. My pussy is mush because of your beautiful cock and your pile driving ass. How could any sane person ask you to end a fuck like you have been giving me."

Looking into my eyes, holding me with his eyes, he pulled his cock out of me and pushed me to the bed, saying: "Bitch, you are doing a good job of taking cock. You are great for Mandingo Ass. Brothers are going to love having you to take care of. I am coming back in for more in a little while, but now I want to hit a toke or two and kick back."

He left the bedroom for the front room. As he did, I struggled to stand. I was so fucked out that I barely had any strength left. I went into my bedroom, where Marcus and Sherri were in bed.

As I turned to sit on the edge, Sherri raised her head, and said sleepily: "Oh my god, Eddie, baby, I have Marcus deep in me, and I love it. He has more for me now that you are in here."

Marcus, raised himself a little, and then lifted her legs to his shoulders and gave her some full strokes as I realized that he was in her ass, not in her pussy. Pushing himself deep into Sherri he pulled me to his face and kissed me.

Letting go of me, he stroked Sherri and began: "Who's ass am I in bitch?"

She moaned: "It is your ass honey. It is all yours, and I am just moving it for you."

He lifted her hips higher, pulling her onto his cock, hitting bottom in her ass. He hissed: Who owns this ass, bitch? Who is going to give me what I need?"

She moaned and writhed under his weight, and whispered: "Marcus, baby you own it. I want to take care of you. I can do it, and I need to have you on me, pushing this thing into me. My ass is yours, baby."

Jamming himself deep in her she pushed, trying to get all she could in her ass. They pressed and then he pulled out of her ass, shoving his cock back into her pussy again.

Pushing to the bottom, Sherri yelped and he held her there as he said: "Whose pussy is this, bitch? Tell us who owns this pussy and all that it can do."

She said: "This is your pussy, baby. Not for anyone but you. You can use it any way that you want. I love to have you inside my pussy and my ass. I will do anything to have you laying on me, doing what you do to me. My pussy, my ass, all of me. I am yours. Let me give you what you need. I feel so good with you in here. Just take me."

Looking at me, she said: "OMG, Eddie! You look really fucked up. Are you alright?"

I smiled, weakly, and said: "Baby, Ty has ruined me for sex with anyone else while he is here. That beautiful cock of his, working with, or against, my tight butt muscle, had us hung up, ass to ass like two dogs. Fucking like that made us get off several times, and when he had enough of that, he pulled out, flipped me over and began fucking me into oblivion. I passed out. Marcus has fucked me nearly that hard, but that lump that Ty has on his cock is a blessing to him, and to those of us who get to feel it at work."

I knew that Sherri and I were in for an interesting week.

This will be followed by "Brown Sugar Ch 3"

12