All Comments on 'Brownwood: Tommy Boy Ch. 03'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Top of the line

Stories just don't get any better than this one. A perfect ending to a great tale. This is one for the ages.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Great

5***** for the story and a 5***** for knowing one of my favorite bands in Halestorm. So Here's to Us......

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Most everything

Excellent story, and as usual I'm a sucker for a happy ending. The song, "When you're in love with a beautiful woman" comes to mind, as does the adage that goes something like "For every beautiful woman there's a man tired of putting up with her crap". The latter is pretty cynical, but the song is pretty accurate. The pacing of the story was very good, and we did not dwell in the doldrums too much. Lots of "safe guy" anxiety for sure, but in the end he got the girl. I love reading your stories.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Terrific tour-de-force

I have the privilege of editing for a number of very good writers. I've read a great many very good stories here. I can usually tell very quickly if a story blows, is good or is one of the best around.

When I first started reading this one, I knew that our friendly neighborhood Orc had set a new bar and this was going to be one of the best around. I was not disappointed. I have rarely read a more delightful story. Congratulations, my friend. A major story from a major writer. All the usual superlatives people use about great stories apply here. Great storytelling, highly charged eroticism, and all the emotion that could possibly be packed into a tale.

I especially loved the way they dealt with the insecurity Tommy Boy felt at being with a world class beauty. She was a totally lovable character, and, of course, what a wee sweetie Erica was. Irresistible charm in this story. Thanks, Randi.

leviayersleviayersover 6 years ago

thank you for this fine tale 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tommy Boy

sounds like a retard's name...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done, Beast. Well done.

Thanks for a great story.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
having read..

Blackrandl's comment, I wondered what story she was writing about.

Fifteen pages and a huh???

Thing is I love your stories just did not connect with this one

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Very well done

If the similar story function of Lit worked the way it should , Then TxTallTales ' Charity begins Next Door ' and Web_Spinner's ' Irish Eyes ' and one of LongHorn_07' s stories would be listed instead of five stories that have nothing in common with this wonderful series .

Dammit Killian , as the kids these days say , you got me right in the Feels with this !

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Thank you for the work

It was a very sweet tale. They seem to be popular. I personally am not very good at them.

I actually liked a few bits of dialogue in this chapter. Mostly when he was shouting at her about being a one way relationship. That will, I think, resonate.

Some of the psychology was also pretty good.

I want to avoid pissing one someone else's project, but as a story, I'd have liked a bit more conflict and drama. Perhaps that is a personal bias. Most of the hardship and heartache happened in chapter one, with the rest of it essentially being a weight loss biopic and waiting for Angie to pull her head out of her ass, as Mrs. Hardwich or whatever stated quite firmly.

But it will score very well.

Thank you for your efforts as a writer.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Okay, now I am in my musing phase

Most of your readers, I think, will cut Angie a lot of slack even though she was a 'cheating slut'. She mistakenly thought her husband was cheating and she just went out and did it herself

(added kudo. I REALLY liked the fact that there was a twist to that story with an unclaimed child. Nice work there)

However, we've read MANY stories where the wife was mistaken about a man's cheating and yet she isn't cut anywhere near the same slack. Is it that Angie has big tits? Tits we've never seen but imagined? Is it she swore she would never cheat again? Haven't we heard this before?

No. It is that you were able to make Angie real and sympathetic. You did this first and THEN made her a 'cheating slut'. Far too many stories essentially make the 'cheater' a prop (oops...Leah...yikes...)

So good for you on that.

My next 'hmm' moment was when Angie came storming in needing her emotional tampon Tommy to make things better for her.

SHE gets sympathy because SHE has tits, is thin, and is gorgeous. She could probably have gone to a stranger's house and demanded emotional comforting and she'd get it.

It is my Imp of the Perverse which thought about the hell that is the life of a fat or ugly woman. Would she be granted anywhere near the same consideration, even from friends and family?

This is no reflection on the writing, but thinking of the situation in general. The story made me think. Maybe not in ways you'd like, but then again, it's ME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JUST STUPID

Just a stupid story with no sex and no loving wife and should be in fetish anyway.

Any reader that finds this story is good is also brain dead...

Dunny69Dunny69over 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved it a good story well painted characters and a good storyline covering every emotional aspect. I'll give it a 5 if I may

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 6 years ago
The Problem with this story

is that it has come to an end. Thank you, I've really enjoyed this piece and hope to see more new work coming our way very soon.

Woodmanone

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
@FD45

Angie gets a mulligan from me because

A ; its all done offstage , and the reader therefore isn't as prone to be so concrete in their disapproval . If this story had been the Jimmy and Angie story , then I'm quite sure she would have suffered from it . But its pretty obvious that because of her mistake , she paid the price , and became a much better person because of it.

B ; most importantly , she had true remorse . The very fact that these stories as written , gives the reader a glimpse into the mindset of a character . Mostly .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To Anon "Just Stupid" ....

.... check the score "CuckBoy" (4.71 currently). Seems the ONLY thing "stupid" is your comment!

Excellent work DFWBeast .... Thank You.

gldngolfergldngolferover 6 years ago
Well done!

Well done story. Great character development with realistic emotions expected out of damaged and flawed people.

As always, you did not disappoint.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Home Run

It's relatively early in the morning on the East Coast and already there are a load of comments on this story. It looks like a lot of people were waiting for the last chapter. Thanks for writing such a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The moment we all ignore

The dichotomy you so perfectly capture here is truly a spotlight on modern relationships, and on gender relations. I'm surprised it hasn't been treated as the fertile ground for story ideas that it is:

"So let me get this right," I seethed. "You have a bad day, you feel down, or you're unsure or even scared; you run to me and I'm supposed to provide a safe place and give you comfort. Now if I have a bad day, or I'm insecure or confused, I get "grow up," or "be a man and get over it"? Am I fucking hearing this right?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 6 years ago
5 star

Well done. The world is full of beautiful women with guys who arent quite so on the outside .... because those gals use their head to choose a mate,

not the little head that seems to control us guys too often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Love the ending. Thanks and we'll done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oy...

It's a short story, if you want deep character development of everyone included in the plot you're going to have to read something that isn't 12-13 pages long. I'd suggest Pride and Prejudice but that is just mean, no one should be subjected to that.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Good

Definitely liked some of the dynamics displayed.

Tommy was likeable but quite dangerous in a fight. Loved it!

Angie was a disgusting person who changed into someone really worth while .

oshawoshawover 6 years ago

Wanted to wait for the conclusion before I made a comment. This is an incredible story from one of the best authors ever to grace Literotica. Thank you for continuing to provide top notch stories for us to enjoy.

oshaw

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Wonderful character development

Thanks for a satisfying ride. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

What a great story! I waited for this chapter to make a comment. We anonymi don't count for much, but when you get high praise from superstar writers like Oshaw, Woodmanone and BR1958, you know it's big time!

To the anon who said, "No sex," you obviously didn't read the story, just made some douche canoe comment because this wasn't one of your cuckolding fetish fantasies. Might want to check out some of the other stories posted today. You know, the ones with the really low scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this romantic love story

Tommy had so much patience to wait to get Angie to love him. Most men would have been gone in a flash. Not your usual male caracter. I love a happy ending even with all those insecurities they had to work thru. You have great writing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top notch!

Very well written and character development was great.

I was very pleased to see the story end with a hard fought but loving outcome!

Please do more of these stories.

goody96goody96over 6 years ago
Great story whether in LW or Romance

This story (all three parts) outshone every other story that were released on the same day. I usually skip the sex parts since they always seem to follow the same script but your scenes were outstanding and brought out many emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding work, the pace for each change and event is excellent.

Many of even the best stories here need to have awkward contrived crutches to keep the storyline moving. This is so smooth. Everything felt realistic in the conversations and emotional development. I could clearly picture all of the scenes and character responses, especially the confrontation in the gym and the family gathering in the final chapter. I'll look forward to your next voyage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"Tommy Boy, I'm sorry I blurred the lines between us.” – Blurred them? More like obliterated them! How can they go back to anything even APPROACHING a “just friends” relationship, especially with the bond that’s formed with Erica?

She’s asking what’s next. Isn’t that up to her? I think it’s obvious what Tommy would like!

Guys don’t like to spoon?

I know it’s not part of the main story, but maybe Jimmy should have gotten a divorce from Angie and gone back to his girlfriend and his son.

“once a cheater, always a cheater” – Not that “revenge sex” is ever right, but it wasn’t cheating in the classic sense, she thought that he was cheating on her.

I don’t think that I could/would have gone back to “just friends,” CERTAINLY nothing involving Erica; I would insist on keeping everything on a business-like basis. If he stays intimately involved, what happens when she meets a guy and has to shut him out of their lives?

"but would you hold me tonight?" – She’s right, it’s unfair to ask. She KNOWS how he feels about her, to ask him for an intimacy that she’s not prepared to return isn’t right.

“That night changed things, but I don't know exactly how just yet. “ – She’s obviously in love with him, but won’t let herself admit it.

Thank God for Mrs. Harper!

“but what if she's a bit of an exhibitionist?” – Knowing his insecurities, if she loves him, which I believe that she does, she’d rein in her exhibitionism.

“you need to grow up and get over this insecurity bullshit” – SHE needs to “grow up” and stop acting like the first girl in the high school to get tits.

“"That's unfair to you, and besides, it doesn't always bother me.” – It’s NOT unfair to her! It’s not unfair to expect her to not troll for men, even if she IS going to toss them back. Just because it doesn’t ALWAYS bother him doesn’t mean that it NEVER bothers him, so she should either at least dial it WAY back if not stop it, or if not that, when he tells her he’s bothered, to accept it and not belittle his honest feelings.

I wouldn’t sell for less with an “unofficial” agreement. I’d insist on a signed agreement.

“I don't think after my little public announcement I'm all that well thought of by some your family." - I’m sure the ones that matter are cool with it!

I was wondering if there would be any comments about her breasts.

“Then she told me the ring was damn impressive, as well! “– I’m confused; weren’t we just talking about the ring?

I was getting worried, thought another chapter was coming, thought there was going to be trouble!

@FD45, yes, I also liked when he lit into her about her expecting him to be there for her, but not vice versa.

@Anonymous 08/01/17 Re: "JUST STUPID" - No sex? Did you read the same story I did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4*s

A very entertaining, interesting, and well plotted story.

Thank you DFWBeast. Gave you 4*s.

AMerryman

Alfonso435Alfonso435over 6 years ago
The good guy wins

Thank you for all your hard work.

Great story, it's nice to see the good guy come out on top and most of all get the girl.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 6 years ago
Great

Story...well told.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Bravo!!! One of the best on that site!!!

Thanks for that great "Loving Wives" story!!! And a hint to all authors with pathetic stories: That story has all the essentials for the hall of fame!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Excellent Story

DFWB is getting really good at character development. Great story about two flawed people overcoming. I appreciate and respect BlackRandl's edits and comments, which are an indication concerning the high quality of this writing. Well done.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
What about the Grymm brothers and Maria?

I went back through all the Brownwood stories and couldn't find what happened. When will we get that story? I really enjoyed this one by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well done!

For most of the other authors out there - THIS is how you write a great story. Develop the characters, give them flaws, have them logically and realistically work out their issues and give it the Disney ending. It would have been funny for Tommy to let his finger wander maybe one time, but that's the pervert in me. Loved the ending and this whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's difficult to imagine how this could be better

Just an over the top good story. I can't imagine giving it anything but a five. This has all the elements of greatness. The characters were insecure, and worked through all that. Tommy Boy was overweight, and worked it off. Erica was a doll. Angie was a person who had some bad judgement calls. She made her mistakes, owned them and determined to make a great life for her and her daughter. She finally made the right choices. Betrayal, love, anxiety, drama and tension, then the big finish.

Sorry, Beast, I have to say this. Randi, you are a great editor. You contribute to this site in so many ways. Thank you. How about a story? Thank you DFWBeast.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
That was one great love story!

Well Mr Beast, you write really well and I'm a sucker for a love story. Grew up in Oak Cliff part of Dallas before moving West. I hope you will share more of your talent with us fans. Yes, you now have another fan.

Best regards,

Santacruzman

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

A damned good story.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Cool story...

The Protagonist was corny though, couldn't really jig wit him.

dc6370dc6370over 6 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent story, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was okay

The idea he kept pursuing her when she admitted having a 'friend with benefits,' knowing she was fucking some other guy while Tommy was smitten, left a bad taste for me.

I took a girl out for a while until she admitted she was fucking a neighbor 'for relief' the whole time she was acting like a good girl around me. Once she admitted it, we were sitting at a restaurant, I immediately paid our check, took her home and never called again. I was even falling in love at that point. She called me a few times and seemed hurt when I explained my feelings.

No thank you.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 6 years ago
Loved the story

The story was complete and you knew where everyone stood. I hope to see many more from you in the future. 5*+ Thank you again

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Great story loved it.....

Wow a story where the good guy wins.... I was a very good story THX

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fuck off ass wipe. Nobody asked you to read this story. Go back to the slut wife, hot wife, willing cuckold tales you love so much. Good story author, the best and only one worth reading today. The rest was nothing but trash this fucking anon prefers. FIVE STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

This comment was meant for anonymous- just stupid who doesn't seem to understand the word "fetish". Idiot thinks btb stories are fetish. What the ass wipe doesn't seem to understand that most of the shit he prefers should be in fetish.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
The BTB stories were born almost 5000 years before

The most GOOD BTB stories show happy exhusbands with a newer wives or mates and the exhusbands are happier than the cheater exwives ( naturally with cheater husbands the exwives are happier). Very funny some people think to be happier with new woman after divorcing from a cheater women is FETISH STORY! What sort of terminus technicus do the psychiatric handbooks use for this? Do the fetish accusers know the BTB-Consequence story supporters exact fetish type?

It is very interesting the first non religiouse or non heroic literature work was a BTB story in the World. The story was found by the archeologists in Akkadian laguage, but it may be Sumerian origine. The story is "The Poor Man of Nippur".

To enjoy stories where the cheated on or humuliated fellow creatures become more successful than the cheaters and the humuliating bastards according to some people to be "fetish" I tell them thah I proud of this fetish with the unknown immortal author (almost 5000 years old) of "The Poor Man of Nippur".

For me Vulcez "How Are You" BTB story or other BTB stories are the worthy successors of the almost 5000 years old "The Poor Man of Nippur".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tears

It has been a long time since a story brought tears to my eyes. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Well Done

I was excited to see part three. I believe some of DFWB's stories are better but this one was very well done as well...probably a 4.5 in my book. I wished Tommy was a bit more of a stronger character but he was down right brutal with his ex? Then again, I can see what DFWB was going for and certainly enjoyed reading the tale. Thanks for the story and am anxious for your next contribution.

"Buckeye Fan"

njlaurennjlaurenover 6 years ago
I liked it

Sure it might follow the cliche path of the guy who let's himself go, the wife looking for more with the slut friend , the beautiful but insecure woman w a past ,the guy who is insecure...and know what,it doesn't matter, it is a skilled writer who can take a hackneyed plot and with good characters and scenes and dialog,spin it into something that reads as new, nice job. The loving wife is the woman who loves to flaunt it but loves more the man she is with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful People

Not many of the beautiful people who enhance their persona give up the beauty they create of themselves. It is not why they "need" enhancement. Very few of the enhanced women I have known had normal children. Seen a bunch of it and one goes with the other. It's might have something do do with playing the cards God deals you. Unhappiness is hereditary. There are no trump cards in unhappyness only drugs, alcohol, and Prozac (different drugs). A good player plays the cards they are dealt. She did not need big titts! Just reality. One does not have to have "The" winning hand when one is a "winner"! Good story!

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Great Tale

I love a happy ending. Real life usually doesn't end that way. It's messy and depressing . Brightened my day. 5*

xiluaxiluaover 6 years ago
Thank you author

Excellentent story. A lot of comedic moments. The only thing that made me cringe was the humongous breasts. I'm sorry but personally that's a turn off to me. I like breasts just like any other man, but not that big. I'm glad she got rid of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you for a story with complex characters and some real emotional dilemmas. I still think some of Tommy's outbursts were outside the character you defined, the overall story still deserves 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good romance. Thank you.

Not your best, but good enough. Some scenes and behaviors are more appropriate to high school lovers. I think you overplayed his insecurity due to her good looks, which made it look like he could not fathom or appreciate her ethics and strength of character. I also found his/your preoccupation with looks versus personality and substance a bit juvenile. And no, a mature secure sensitive woman does not flaunt her sexuality, anymore than a confident secure man flaunts his wealth or status. Flaunting is childish and boorish, and indicates a really weak or ignorant character. Why cheapen your wonderful characters with stupid inappropriate manners?

Thanks for your time and effort.

texaschucktexaschuckover 6 years ago
thank you

I have always enjoyed the brownwood series of stories.kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really liked it. And I'm very glad there was a third chapter to confirm the happy ending. But a story named 'Tommy Boy' with a character called 'Tommy Boy' seems incomplete without at least one reference to a 'fat guy in a little coat'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed it throughout. The character development was much better than usual in stories like this.

However, that turned out to be a problem. Angel was a self-confessed tramp and couldn't resist flaunting herself to strange men even after they were married-hardly a recipe for a happy future!

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Very Good Story

Nicely plotted with interesting and loving characters. Angie would drive me nuts with her exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
epic story

I did not want this submission to end I was so captivated by the plot thanks for posting this epic story

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story and a great reading time! OK you can complain it was predictable but I don't care it was worth reading. Thank you for a sharing.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Loved it

Definitely the ending I was hoping for. Five stars for sure.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
Tear in my Eye

One of your best. Made me happy.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Great finish to a great story...

Who doesn't love a happy ending? OK, some of the anonymice I suppose, but that's their problem.

Thanks Beast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!!!

I loved ALL 3!!! Great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Long time

It took a long time getting there . But it was worth it . Nice to find characters you can care about . Thank you .

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Uneven relationship

It seems even when apologizing, she comes across as a teasing bitch.

I find it extremely unfair that she is much more focused on Tommy being less insecure, as well as accepting of her exhibitionism, rather than her curbing her tendencies in order to reassure someone she supposedly loves.

She might say that she won't cheat on him, but her vastly toning down her teasing in public, would have been a good way of actually showing him.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@Ib_says

I see you here, making your little snide comments, disrespecting all the stories that a concensus of other readers seem to think are the best written and scored stories around. You never have anything positive to say, just your pretense that you know something about writing or storytelling. You're just another toolbox, so set up in your own conceit that you imagine someone, somewhere, gives a damn what you think.

Stay off the drugs, my dear fellow, or at least comment sober. You'll sound more coherent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Negative comments

@kimi1990 re. ib_says

I think it is more often the case that people who make mostly negative comments need to stay ON their meds. I know there have been times when I should have.

This was a great story with realistic and sympathetic characters. Thank you, Beast!

P.S. I wouldn't be anonymous if I could figure out how to get the email I need to finish setting up my user account. Sigh.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5*

enjoyed all 3 chapters, thankyou.

IrfonIrfonover 6 years ago
Really good story

You got the emotions of two 'damaged' people, written down, very well.

Thank you..

anon49anon49over 6 years ago
5*

5* for all 3 chapters...

dyonysosdyonysosover 6 years ago
Splendid story

I have to say DFWBeast i love your Brownwood stories, that is probably the reason why most are in my favorites,a big fat 5 ***** and congrats for a well written story

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Wonderful.

I thoroughly loved this entire story. Please keep writing. Cookie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

One of the best i,ve read!! Thank you. :-)

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
Now that I finished stroking you, the re-read

I can't immerse myself in this story any more than I can immerse myself into 50 Shades of Gray style fantasies.

I don't viscerally believe in my heart that Ms. TOS would throw over a Daniel...or that there are not sufficient 'good' non-loser guys that she would be able to get a ring on it pretty darned quickly.

I WISH I could believe it but I don't . That is my flaw and not a flaw in the writing or the fantasy. No doubt there were hundreds of opportunities with DD personal trainers I've missed due to my cynicism, but that is the price I paid.

TheMadMaxTheMadMaxabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Loved the entire Brownwood series and hope there will be more. This particular series, "Tommy Boy", rings especially true for me. Because I am the ogre and my amazingly stunning wife was once a signed bikini model California beach girl. We became friends and fell in love. 20 years later we still are very much in love and making every day a special one. Thank you for telling my story!!!

andyinozandyinozalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the story and for the 'heads up' on Halestorm. I now have an addition to my list of favourite bands.

crimsonlashercrimsonlasherover 5 years ago
Thank you

Really enjoyed all the Brownwood: Tommy Boy excellent read.

Its one of the types of stories i have been looking for.

And i like to thank all the people that helped with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A beautiful story

A beautiful and touching story. I truly enjoyed reading it. Yes, as most of males fantasies, it requieres to suspend belief in certain points, but it was a well told story.

Then only thing I see a problem is with her exhibitionism. I don't think the problem is Tommy Boy being insecure. I wouldn't like my wife teasing other guys to get herself excited. Her need to draw male attention flashing her pussy or her tits is the kind of thing that can easily destroy a relationship. The fact that he accepted her teasing ways with others it was a huge step back in the way you portrayerd Tommy Boy.

To be honest, if this wasn't a story, I wouldn't bet on them long term if she doesn't change.

RanDog025RanDog025over 5 years ago
I'D GIVE THIS 10 STARS IF POSSIBLE

IT WAS A VERY GOOD STORY. THANX

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Special brownie points for adding Halestorm, who I've seen 4 times in the last 12 months. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Write Like This

And then you are gone? Come on now, San Antonio isn't that far from The Big D, hang out, meet Longhorn--07. If you fly and park your car just remember which color train you rode in on.

The song that came to my mind reading this was Dr. Hooks' "When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman". As the saying goes; been there, done that. Glad to see that's not going to be a problem for them much anymore.

"Well," I said loudly, "I can't believe anyone would knowingly talk shit about a woman in front of the man who loves her. Nobody's that damn stupid!" I've met a few and I still think he should have given Eric the second punch.

Not sure how much of this and other stories are your true personality and how much is fiction, but if this is really truly you then Beauty must be quite a lucky lady. It's only been about two years but you are welcome back anytime. Now I still have a couple of more Brownwood's to go. Signed: BTW

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
It was a fun story

I'll admit, there were times I was trying to figure out who Tommy Boy would ultimately end up with even though I was pretty sure it was going to be her. There was a while that I couldn't figure out if he would end up back with Leah, or God forbid, Susie, Tara, Angie or someone yet to be named.

And by the way, Lzzy and Halestorm are a very underrated band and have been for years. All they need is one breakout Album with 3 or 4 hits on it and they will skyrocket. I remember hearing about them when they were still a Regional Band in Pennsylvania.

And yes, "I Get Off" is a wonderful song for a stripper especially doing a lap dance.

This was a great series, thanks.

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
As Bob Hope said

Thanks for the memories. This was a well done story of building relationships in spite of individuals` histories and concentrating on their mutual shared interests.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story

Of a nice guy been the last lover of the woman of his dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Nice story,though could have had the same result in a lot fewer words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is just a love story...but to me a dam good one.....

This was a long story about love...and I'm happy to say...Humour is very much a part of the story...it was a lot of fun reading this story...when a story makes you laugh...it's better than good...it's Great............

Jake7518Jake7518over 3 years ago

I've truly enjoyed all of your Brownwood stories. What is below is just one example of your fine writing skill.

I'm not sure what a mouse feels as it is slowly swallowed by a snake. I suspect it's a combination of many things: the thrill of the sudden rush of adrenalin, the terror of realizing its life, as it knew it, was about to end, and the overwhelming physical sensation of being crushed by undulating rings of muscles as it's pulled deep inside the snake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Like your stories. Far surpasses those longing winded stories with not much to say and takes forever to say them, which I quit reading.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Very Nicely Written

Some particularly moving moments especially in this third chapter. Enjoyed it immensely. 5 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great

Absolutely great series of stories. It's a rare LW story where you find both the male and female lead characters are so likable. Good won out over evil in this one, and I loved it.

GoattimeGoattimeabout 3 years ago

This was so written by a woman view on how a guy would behave in the situation s described. It would have been more realistic if the guy had got pissed at the strip offer section and told her to say he wants a real girlfriend and to let him know if she's interested and then walk out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best I've read in a long time on the site. I found myself enticed to not skip ahead to the ending. Thank you for writing a great short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Theirs only one way to look at this story...It's a wonderful Love Story...and I'm a sucker for a beautiful love story......Right......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this story a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it. I decided to read it a second time and appreciated it much more. I like your insight into relationships and I agree with the points you present in your story. It is a great way to develop a romance and I have edited a few. Thank you for this piece of writing. K

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

This was without a doubt the dest story I have read on this site

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
2019 Followers
Most of my stories fit in the "Loving Wives" category. Primarily they're "cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation" type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES