All Comments on 'Brutal Comfort'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was a dark dark story.

Love betrayal deceit love lust.

Undure whether i liked it or not, but i do hope u write another....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another 5-star

You in my opinion are the best writer here. The story's so realistic it hurts, it's steamy in all the right places and it made me realize that there will always be a Heather in our lives, the ones that suffer the most and always have the guts to pull it off. Thank you so very much for writing, I feel and see things more deeply thanks to stories like this. A little part in me hope that someday Heather's heart will truly be healed as no one deserves to feel that much pain whilst carrying on with life.

thelaughingcatthelaughingcatover 7 years ago
Flawless.

Beautiful, haunting, sweeping poetry that made my soul clench in buttersweet pain. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't know where you draw your writing inspiration from but it's good even though most of your lesbian stories are grim. I seriously hope that you have some redemption for Heather and give her a happy ending in which she is possibly not dead. Keep writing man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I want end to my misery as well.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
5 stars

even though I have not read any of your other stories, this one was so good and I do not give 5 stars out to just any story, this was a moving story. we should always say how much we love someone, because one day it might be too late

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 7 years ago

Holy fuck that was incredibly dark... It was amazingly written too. Poor Blair. :( I wonder what skeletons Heather has too,..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautifully written. Wonderful story. And so sad.

Genevieve11Genevieve11over 7 years ago
Heather's back!

Man, this story was dark. Thank you so much for bringing

Heather back. Had almost given up hope of ever reading another

Hearher story on Lit. Please keep 'em coming. I'm hoping that

Heather can one day find some inner peace and a new love in

Her life. A happily ever after is asking a bit too much, I think? ;-)

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Heather...

You know I love her and do wish for more of her and for her! You've written an amazing story! Some say it's dark, but do see the tiniest crack of light that Heather actually felt... just a moment, but it's there! For me, it's as bright as the sun. I do hope that you'll grace us with another story of Heather... When you're ready for it. Thank you for sharing this with us, and indulging me in my questions and sharing your thoughts! You have an amazing gift for writing and have created a wonderful character in Heather! Thank you so much! Me!

CyranoJCyranoJover 7 years ago
Excellent work.

Really gripping despite the bleak subject matter. Blair is a well-drawn portrait of depression and grief, and Heather's enigmatic nature kept me reading to find out just what her deal was. Interestingly enough I found it more engaging as just a story than I did as an erotic work, which normally would be a minus for me for a work in an erotic story category, but this was good enough regardless that I couldn't justify giving it less than full marks.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago

Frickin' Fantastic!!! The characters and the storyline is complex and poignantly written. Tho it is said, this story can be read as a stand alone, I find myself wanting to go back and read past stories to find out what's the deal with Heather. Why does she have a lock on her heart. I do hope there is more to come.. Your stories have me hanging on to every word. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bloody hell

Those Heather stories are just soooo good it's painful... please, please, get them published - I want to read them again full scale with less parts unsaid! Plus I want to read the next chapter with Deanna even if it means another sleepless night!! Incredible talent. Thanks for sharing. LNC

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOover 5 years ago
Dark and Beautiful!

A disturbingly beautiful story exceptionally well told.

Robertodavo aka Robert Davidson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be reading anymore of your stories. I love a good heart-string puller (End of August for example) but I need some semblance of joy in the end. Don't get me wrong, I love your stuff, I can't give enough praise to your ability at creating a connection between the reader (or myself anyway) and the characters but these are too heartbreaking for me.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Sorry, 1 star. This is a ridiculous defense of cheating. Honestly, I don't know if any named characters in this story are worth thinking "the world will be better if they don't die". It's well written but everyone in this work is a sucky asswipe. I know I am meant to grieve for at least Blair, but she's a stupid junkie who preferred to get a fix over helping people (yes giving wealth that isn't her own-earned to charity is nice... helping people herself is a meaningful thing). Suicide is the refuge of the cowardly and the useless (with some rare exceptions, and this isn't remotely one on them)

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

You’re must be hurt in a way similar to your main characters as you coming back always with intense happenings ….. and about suffering, loosing a true soulmate a sadness helplessness pain fear name it will kill a big part of you as well and ending your lifetime on your own terms is may the only way to end this painful being you’re left in …. It fucking hurts every fucking day, sorry but thats the truth and healing is may some for flesh and bones but definitely not for a soulpain

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...